Lost in His Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Won't the water be cold?"

"I don't think so. It's solar heated, so it should be warm." William answered. "Just thought you might enjoy it." He said, turning and going back onto the bathroom.

"William," She called as he stepped through the door, stopping him. He turned to look back at her. She smiled at him again, "I think I'd like that. I have a new swim suit I bought some time ago I've never worn, maybe it's time I did."

"Sounds good." He answered with an equally large smile. He left the door standing open as he leaned back into the shower and started the water again, adjusting it to the right temperature before stepping into it.

By the time he got out she was gone, but he still smiled, not quite sure why he was so pleased that she and her boys were coming to swim, but he was pleased none the less.

As had the previous day, Friday went excruciatingly slowly for William. He was completely unable to get his neighbors sexy body from his mind, and he felt like he had an erection nearly all day. With Friday and the work week finally complete, he headed home, hoping to see her car in the driveway. He was somewhat disappointed that the driveway was empty.

William stripped from his work clothes and dug into the dresser for something appropriate. It had been a long time since he had even looked in some of these drawers, but he quickly found what he wanted, one of his sweat wicking t-shirts and a pair of light weight workout shorts. For a few moments he considered discarding his briefs, before finally sliding them off as well and pulling on the workout shorts. He hoped that he wouldn't show too much if he did indeed see her. He headed off to the back patio to grill dinner, another task which he had long since stopped doing for some reason.

********

Shelly pulled her car into the driveway and shepherded the boys into the house, smelling the distinct scent of barbeque before closing the door. The boys made a beeline for the family room and the TV while she trudged tiredly up the stairs to her bedroom. She looked out across at William's bedroom and was disappointed but not unsurprised to not see him or any indication he was there. She pushed the door open and stepped onto the deck, the light breeze quickly wafting up the mouthwatering scent of meat being grilled. She stepped to the edge of the deck and looked down into William's back yard and saw him in some workout clothes, tending to the grill.

She leaned farther, thinking he looked pretty good in the workout clothes, the shirt fitting snugly over his obviously muscular chest and the thin workout shorts clinging slightly to his large fat cock. She had the sudden urge to just walk down there and pull it out, sucking it into her mouth and see if it tasted as good as it had looked this morning. As she stared down at him she idly began unbuttoning her blouse, the material spreading apart to reveal her heavy bra as he turned and looked up at her.

"Hi." She called down to him. "Smells great."

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" He answered, shading his eyes to look up at her.

She thought she saw a smile come to his lips as he looked up, the breeze pushing the smoke up toward her also tugging the sides of her unbuttoned blouse apart and teasing up her legs. With a devilish little grin she called back down to him, "So what are we having for dinner?" She really didn't expect a quick answer as she shrugged her blouse off her shoulders, leaving her bare from the waist up except for her bra. She watched his reaction, and building bulge in his shorts as she unzipped the back of her short skirt and let it slide down over her firm ass and hips, sliding down her legs. She stepped out of the black material and allowed him to stare up at her, her legs still encased in the black thigh high stockings, pulled almost to the tiny black panties she had on, and her black high heels.

"You don't have to stop on my account." He called back up to her.

"Oh? You expect me to just stand here and strip naked for you?" She called back, knowing full well that was exactly what she was contemplating.

"I'm just saying I wouldn't mind if you did." He replied after several seconds.

With a grin she reached behind her back and flicked the clasp of her bra, allowing the lacy black cups to fall away from her breasts as the shoulder straps slid down her arms. She caught the bra before it could slip all the way down and tossed it toward him, the material floating down and landing on his side of the high wooden privacy fence. She stepped back slightly, feeling a little giddy and girlish as she lifted each foot in turn, pulling off her shoe and then rolling the black stockings down each leg, tossing them toward where the bra had fallen, leaving her only in her black panties.

"You know, I should get paid for a striptease like this." She called down with a giggle. She expected some kind of response, but what she got was much more than she expected.

He turned and without hesitation pushed his workout shorts down, allowing his fully hard cock to stick straight out. "How about some dinner? I've got enough meat here to cover it I think," he called back up.

"God, you definitely do." She whispered to herself,

"Bring the boys and come on over. Gate's unlocked." He called up, still standing with his cock exposed.

"One condition." She called down.

"What's that."

"You gotta put that away while the boys are around."

"Does that mean you want it out when they're not?"

In reply she reached to her hips, slipped the tiny black panties off, leaving herself completely naked on the deck, and tossed the panties toward him. Before they could hit the yard below she had turned and practically run into the bedroom. "now what to put on?" she asked herself, walking to the closet. She already knew she was going to wear a dress, and not something she always had on, panties. She wasn't sure she'd ever gone completely without. She'd worn some pretty risqué panties for her ex before, but she didn't recall having ever gone out of the house without any. She took a deep breath and pulled a little yellow sun dress off the hanger. She slipped it quickly over her head and down over her body, the stretchy bodice forming around her full bouncy breasts. That was another thing she hadn't ever gone without, a bra.

She checked herself in the mirror, the frilly portion of the bodice hanging down and covering her rigid nipples inside the strapless dress. The skirt was extremely short, coming barely to the middle of her thighs, her pussy and dark brown curls visible if she pulled it up only a couple inches. She wondered if it would show when she sat down.

With a nervous sigh she found a pair of sandals and slipped them on and then walked down the stairs, calling the boys.

*******

He still couldn't believe she stood up there and completely stripped, but then for that matter he couldn't believe he dropped his drawers like that. He knew damn well that something like that was far from his norm, and he still didn't really know why he had. At that moment it just seemed the thing to do. Even though her stripping was intended for him, he wondered how many other guys in the neighborhood might have gotten an eye full of his extremely hot sexy neighbor.

He pulled his pants back up, collected the items she had tossed down to him and then went back to the grill, putting the finishing touches to the pork tenderloins he was cooking. For some reason he had gotten three packages out this morning, not the usual one he would take out for cooking for himself. For that matter, he didn't remember even doing so. He thought he had taken one out, but when he looked there were three in the sink. At the time he had no idea what he'd do with six pork tenderloin sandwiches, but now, well he knew exactly what he was going to do with them.

Shelly looked like a bright ray of sunshine when she turned the corner of the house. The short, strapless, yellow dress seemed to cling to every curve of her petite body, petite that is except for her incredibly large breasts. The tag in the bra William had picked up from the grass said thirty four double D but on her petite frame they seemed even larger. Each step made them wiggle and jiggle tantalizingly inside the stretchy fabric of the sun dress, so much so that he felt like he was staring like an idiot and didn't really hear what she said as she crossed the patio toward him.

"This is a really nice patio." She said again with a smile, waving her hand to attract his attention.

"Um. Yeah, thanks. Sorry about staring, but you look...well, spectacularly sexy! I mean spectacular in that dress." He said blushing slightly.

"Well, either way, thank you." She said quietly as she stepped up next to him. "And thank you for the invitation. I can't remember the last time I had cookout."

"You and your boys like pork?" William asked as he turned the tenderloin slices one last time.

"Generally, yes." She answered as he started scooping the meat off the grill onto a plate.

"We can eat in or out, your choice." William said, stepping over to the glass top table sitting in the shade of the house.

"Oh, out looks fine to me." She responded brightly. "Can I help you get anything ready?"

"It's about ready, just need to bring out some plates and glasses and such." He answered as he headed to the house.

"Let me help!" Shelly responded, following him into the house. William quickly gathered the dishes needed and let her take them to the table while he got the rest of the food, potato salad from the refrigerator, some sliced tomatoes, a bag of potato chips and the buns.

When he got out to the patio the boys were sitting on either side of the table with Shelly settling into a seat across from him. "Here we go." He said brightly as he set the last of the food on the table and then sat down himself.

William had to admit that he had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her. She was quite a bit younger than he was, and certainly a very attractive young woman. He wondered what she could possibly see in him?

"Boys, why don't you go play if you're done." She said to her sons, who seemed to be busy playing with the food on their plates more than eating any longer. "Just stay out of the pool!" she called as the two pushed away from the table and ran across the yard to explore the jungle gym in the back corner of the yard. "I expect they'll stay busy for a while." She said with a grin, lifting her napkin to dab at her lips and then putting it back in her lap.

William almost missed the subtle movement of the hem of her dress, her hands inching it up ever so slightly as she set the napkin back in her lap. She crossed her ankles and let her knees spread slightly, pulling the dress tight across her thighs and exposing her pussy for him to see. She had dark brown curls covering her whole mound, from thigh to thigh and disappearing down between her legs to frame her fat outer lips. Even through the glass top of the table he could see moisture glistening on them, the edges of her inner lips peeking out at him.

To say he had a hardon now was an understatement. He felt like he had an iron rod stuffed down the leg of his shorts as he stared at her pussy.

"So did you enjoy my little strip tease earlier?" She asked, breaking his trance.

"Uh, yeah I did." He answered nervously. "You have an incredible body."

"And you, sir, have an incredible looking cock." She said licking her lips slightly. "One which I wish I could see in much more detail instead of thirty feet away."

"Oh, well, thank you. I wouldn't mind seeing you a lot closer either." He answered nervously.

"So pull it out. Let me see." She coaxed with an impish grin.

"Here?" With your boys running around the yard?"

She turned her head to look at them behind her. "They're having fun. Go ahead, show me." She coaxed as she reached up to the top of her dress and slowly pulled the front down, exposing her big tits. She grinned at him and allowed him to stare at her tits for long seconds before speaking again. "Come on William, your turn."

"Huh? Oh, I guess." He said nervously working the front of his exercise shorts down far enough to pull his cock out. He hooked the waistband of his shorts under his balls and left his cock exposed for her, the head almost touching the bottom of the glass table as it bounced with his heartbeat.

"Ohhhh yeah. That is a nice looking cock. How about we step into the kitchen for a second?"

"In the kitchen?"

"Uh huh. Gotta check out dessert." She cooed as she stood up, her dress still below her tits as she walked toward the sliding glass door. He couldn't help but follow her back to the house, his dick swinging back and forth with each step. She waited for him inside and then pulled him around to the kitchen counter, pushing him back against it as she squatted in front of him. "God what a cock." She murmured as she wrapped her hands around it, and stroked it slowly.

William moaned quietly as her hot wet mouth closed over his fat head, her tongue sliding back and forth under it, dancing across the spot he loved having teased so much. His wife had on occasion sucked on him, but not frequently and certainly not with this intensity. He stifled another moan as her mouth pushed on and off his cock, both hands wrapping around as much of it as she could get them too, following her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Oh god that feels good." He groaned as she tried to push his cock down her throat, his size more than she could quite master. "You keep that up you're gonna make me come!" he groaned loudly, feeling her hands and mouth teasing his climax quickly towards a peak. On and off she stroked, sucking his fat cock eagerly.

*******

She couldn't believe how fat it really was in her hands. Twice she'd tried to take his whole cock down her throat, only to be turned back by his huge size. She'd seen monster cocks in porn movies, and while this was no horse cock, it was much larger than she had ever tried before.

She knew from his groans that he was getting close, so she concentrated on the head, swirling her tongue around it with each new stroke down his shaft. One of these days she wanted it inside her, she wanted to feel his cock cum inside her. She knew it was wrong to want it so quickly, but she wanted it none the less.

"OH SHIT!" he grunted loudly as his cock practically exploded in her mouth. She felt it surge slightly larger in her hand as the first powerful shot of cum lanced out into her mouth, shooing practically straight down her throat. She held him in her mouth, stroking her hand on his shaft but holding his head as still as his bucking hips would allow. The sticky salty brew surged into her mouth time after time, each new load swallowed down as eagerly as the last.

She was right, it was a fantastic cock to suck, and she had no regrets. She continued to suck and lick his cock until it started to soften in her mouth, only then did he pull it from her.

She stood up and was surprised at his quickness and strength as he easily lifted her and set her on the counter, her ass barely on the edge and her legs hanging over toward the floor. As she had done, he squatted down in front of her, his shorts still around his ankles. He reached for her legs and lifted and spread them, tipping her back on the counter until her back rested against the wall and her legs pointed at the ceiling. She could feel the strength in his hands as he spread her legs wide and lowered his face between them.

"It's been a long time." He mumbled to her as he gently licked his tongue up her lips sending a tingle up through her whole body.

It had been years since anyone had done this to her and his attentions were every bit as perfect to her as his cock. Over and over he licked, working his tongue deeper and deeper between her lips, finally teasing the entrance to her vagina and then up to her clit. He seemed to know to pay special attention to her clit, his tongue alternately circling around her hard nub and flicking across it.

She moaned loudly in appreciation as one hand slid up her body to her breast and began to tease her left nipple, pinching it gently and pulling on it as his tongue dove deeply between her lips.

"Yesss that's it. I love it like that." She cooed as his tongue flicked back and forth across her exposed clit. Warmth spread across her body, her legs trembling slightly as her orgasm grew within her. She felt little tingles running up and down her legs as he licked, periodically those tingles running all the way to her stretched nipple as he tugged it. "God I'm going to come." She moaned loudly as he pressed a single finger into her, making her insides churn in anticipation of a large cock to follow. Her mind flashed to the sensations from the night before of his fat cock stuffed deep into her sliding in and out as his finger was doing now. "God I want you. I want you to fuck me." She moaned loudly. "OH shit yes. God I'm commmmmiiinnnnnng!" she cried loudly as her whole body shook, her pussy clamping around his finger and her pussy gushing her juices out. Her ass felt as wet as if she'd peed herself, but she knew it was only her own cum, leaking down her creamy white ass. She so wanted to feel his cock inside her right then.

She pushed his head back and pushed off the table, standing in front of his half naked form, her own dress hanging around her waist. She turned around and leaned on the counter, pushing him back and her ass out at him. "Fuck me. Please fuck me!" She practically begged of him.

His cock felt at least twice as large as the dildo she had played with the night before, his fat head splitting her lips and rubbing them as he lubricated his head with her juices. She held her breath as he pressed against her vaginal opening, his head trying to spread her wide enough to accept his girth.

The sensations of his fat cock slipping into her were fantastic. Little jolts, like tiny electric shocks surged from her vagina through her body, making her arms and legs quiver, her whole being filled with a feeling of euphoria as his shaft slid deeper into her. He started stroking in short choppy little strokes, each allowing his thoroughly lubricated cock to slide a little deeper and each stroke dragging the thick vein on the bottom of his cock across her so sensitive clit.

In and out he stroked, driving his cock fully into her, his head banging against her clit and sending even more jolts of electricity radiating from her body. She could both hear and feel the slapping of his thighs against her firm ass, each impact making her big tits sway beneath her as she bent. She felt his hands slide up her sides and finally capture her swaying breasts, his hands clamping around her hard nipples so that each swing caused them to pull delightfully.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna come!" He grunted loudly.

"Do it! Fill me with your hot cum!" She panted back, waiting for the feeling of his juices to surge into her. She felt his body spasm and jam his cock roughly into her as the first surge of hot juice flowed strongly into her. She could feel it try to fill her vagina, a space fully consumed by his cock, causing it to force its way around his fat dick. He pulled back slightly and jammed deep into her again, the force of his ejaculation expanding her vagina even farther, his juices pushing out around his shaft. Time and again he added to the flow that was now dripping from her pussy, around his cock, and puddling on the floor.

********

"Oh Shit I'm gonna come!" William grunted as he held her tits, the tingle radiating from his balls to his toes. He felt his whole body jerk, jamming his cock deep into her luscious pussy and forcing a huge gush of his hot cum into her. He wanted to keep stroking and started to pull back, only to have the next spasm jam him deeply into her again, his cock surging another huge squirt of cum into her. He held her tits tightly, his body jerking and squirting until he felt like he had emptied a gallon of cum into her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers