Lost in His Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood there panting, Shelly bent over and using the counter as support, William behind her with his cock stuffed deep into her, his cum leaking around his shaft and dripping to the floor. He pulled from her pussy, allowing her to stand and turn to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself tightly against him, pressing her soft tits into his chest and her soft lips to his.

She kissed him softly, nothing hurried, nothing demanding, but at the same time sensual and pleasing. In the back of his mind he felt almost ashamed, like he had in some way used her and more importantly that he had somehow betrayed Mary.

*******

She pressed her lips to his, wanting to feel his strength and also feel his gentleness. He was a gentle lover, there was no doubt of that. He took great pains to ensure that she fully enjoyed his attentions and even after that was careful to ensure he wasn't hurting her. His strokes seemed to moderate based on her own reactions, almost as if he had been reading her body, trying to maximize the sensations.

His kiss started tender and sweet, but changed as she kissed him, becoming almost reserved and nervous. Shelly was pretty sure she knew what it was. She could tell in the look in his eyes, a look of pain that he was clearly trying to hide from her.

"This was the first time, wasn't it?" she whispered softly as she held her body against his.

"I don't understand."

"The first time you've been with a woman since your wife passed."

"Yeah." He whispered back, clearly affected, his voice almost trembling.

"I'm sorry if it was too much too fast." She said, letting her arms slide from around his neck. She stood only a foot from him and fixed her dress, putting everything back in place before squatting down and pulling his shorts up his legs. She gently tucked his softening cock into his shorts before standing in front of him again. "Come on." She said, taking his hand and pulling him along out the still open doorway.

The boys were still playing on the jungle gym, oblivious to their short absence. Shelly drew him by the hand to a large padded lounge chair and coaxed him to gently sit in it, after which she squeezed into it with him, sitting more on him that next to him.

"You know, I never knew your wife, but if she was the kind of woman I would expect a man like you to marry, she wouldn't want you to waste away." Shelly said softly, wrapping one arm around his neck and resting her other hand on his chest.

"No I suppose you're right there. She wouldn't."

"But maybe this was too fast. I shouldn't have pushed you quite this hard. It was just...well..."

"That I was drawn to you and you were drawn to me." He finished for her.

"Exactly. But I do understand. Maybe it was too much too fast. But I have an idea. Tomorrow is Halloween right? They're having a big costume party at work. I wasn't going to go at all, but if you'd like to go on a date with me, maybe after I take the boys trick-or-treating I can drop them at my mother's for the night and we can go to the party. Would you like to do that?"

"You mean like a date?"

"Yeah, like a date. How about it? Would you go on a date with me?"

"I don't have a costume." William told her, hoping it would get him out of it.

"I'll take care of that. Then it's a date." She answered firmly with a smile. "For now I better get the boys home and ready for bed." She added. She leaned toward him and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For being such a nice, sweet, gentle man, for some really good sex and for a wonderful dinner." She said to him before pushing up from his lap. "Come on boys! Gotta go!" She called across the yard.

"Do we have to?" They called back in unison.

"Yes you do. But we can come back tomorrow." She called in answer, the boys dropping from the jungle gym and running toward the gate. "See you tomorrow." She said to him looking down at him and wishing that he didn't feel so sad.

She walked toward the gate, following her two sons, trying to think of a way to coax him from his shell. She realized that she really liked him a lot, even though he was a lot older than she was. She could tell he was a kind and gentle man, all he really needed was a loving woman to be with. She now understood so much more about him and made up her mind right then to make it her mission to draw him back into the world of the living rather than staying lost in the life of his past.

********

William sat in the chair by the pool until darkness had long closed its curtain over the countryside. His mind was in turmoil, partly missing Mary and partly attracted to Shelly. She was so much younger than he was, but at the same time he was so very attracted to her. Admittedly there was a huge physical attraction. I mean she was flat out gorgeous! It reminded him of how he was attracted to Mary when he first met her so many years ago. All the way across the room he had seen her and almost as if by magic he KNEW that she was the one and only woman for him. Surprisingly his clumsy attempts at wooing her didn't chase her away and they did prove to be each other's soul mates.

Losing Mary was the hardest thing in his life. It left a hole inside of him that he just couldn't seem to fill or cover over. What surprised him was how much of that hole Shelly was suddenly starting to fill and to be honest, he felt guilty. He felt like he was somehow betraying Mary.

William finally climbed from the chair and stiffly headed to bed. He took a quick shower, not even wanting to look across and see if Shelly was awake or not. He turned the lights out and lay in bed trying to sleep, but failing miserably.

William rolled over and opened his eyes, surprised to see the sun shining brightly into the room. He couldn't recall the last time he slept past dawn, his routine to follow in his late wife's footsteps unexpectedly broken. He rubbed sleep from his eyes and chalked his delinquency up to the late hour that sleep finally came. He walked to the bathroom, looking across at Shelly's bathroom window. He felt somewhat disappointed to not see her at all, but then with two young boys he suspected that Saturdays were typically busy.

After a quick shower he padded down the stairs to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast. He didn't have a lot on his schedule for the day, in fact, he rarely did any longer. Sitting at the table he decided that it was time that half dead tree between his and Shelly's house went away. After eating he put on appropriate work clothes and went to work with the chain saw, cutting the branches off the irregularly shaped tree, slicing them into foot and a half long chunks to add to the pile in the back of the yard for the little fire pit his wife had him build so many years ago. She used to love sitting outside, even in the chilly fall evenings, looking at the stars and enjoying being cuddled with him on the heavy wooden bench, both of them wrapped in a large stadium blanket.

He was surprised that it was lunchtime, so intent on his task he had been. He piled the last of the loose branches on the pile in the corner of the yard close to his burn barrel and then put the chain saw and rakes away. He headed inside for a sandwich. Looking in the refrigerator he was struck that he really didn't have much to eat, clearly needing to make a trip to the store. He found enough leftover sandwich meat for one sandwich, and sat down to eat it on the remnants of the last loaf of bread in the cupboard. He had just about finished eating it when he heard a knock on the patio door window.

He looked over and saw Shelly standing at the door, a beach towel wrapped around herself and her two boys running toward the pool. She pushed the door open and called in through it. "Hey there. We decided to take you up on your invitation. The boys just couldn't wait to take a swim. They've been relegated to sprinklers all summer."

"Oh no problem" William answered, getting up from the table and walking toward the door.

"I better go chase the boys down." She said as she looked across the patio and saw her boys already at the shallow end of the pool.

"That end should be ok. We had it done really shallow for the grand kids." William said as he stepped out onto the patio, sliding the door closed behind himself.

He stood at the end of the overhanging second floor deck and watched as the boys both climbed into the water, calling for their mom to follow. She slipped the towel from around her body, revealing a light green bikini with extremely tiny bottoms, and while the top was considerably larger, he wondered how the small triangles were supposed to contain her wiggling and bouncing boobs. Not that he was complaining. In fact, he could feel his cock hardening just watching her play with her boys in the waist deep water.

"William! Come on!" Shelly called from the pool, waving for him to come and join them.

"Oh, no you have fun!" He called back.

"Oh don't be a spoil sport. If I have to I'll come get you!"

"No, really, you have fun." William called back. Shelly climbed out of the pool and waked quickly toward him, leaving a trail of water behind her as it ran down and dripped from her body.

"Come on now," she coaxed, grabbing his arm and pulling on it. "Or I'll toss you right in."

"I doubt that." He answered, resisting her pulling.

"Come on! I got ya now!" she said with a loud girlish giggle, tugging on his arm with all her strength.

William resisted being pulled as best he could, but she was steadily making little increments of progress. "I don't even have a suit on." He protested.

"So?" she cried, giggling madly as she tried to make him move faster, her big tits bouncing and swaying as she tugged and pulled on his arms. Finally the little green top couldn't contain the bounce of her breast and slipped off, exposing her creamy white soft breast as she continued to pull and tug.

"You're showing." William said quietly, causing her to squeal a little and let go of his arm. She quickly covered herself back up and then ran back to the pool, giggling all the way.

Shaking his head William walked back into the house and climbed the stairs to get his swim suit. "Hell, I can't refuse her anything, can I?" he asked himself as he peeled off his work clothes. He dug in the drawer for a swim suit, something he hadn't pulled out since Mary died. With a sigh he stepped into it and walked down and out to the pool.

An hour later he retreated under the deck, his skin already showing some pink from the sun, but having to admit that he had a lot of fun. Shelly left the boys playing in the pool and joined him in the shade, pulling around one of the wooden Adirondack chairs in the shade.

"So, I guess you had fun." She asked as she laid her towel in the chair and then turned around to sit down on it, her wet hair dribbling water down her body as she settled into the wooden seat.

"I did." William answered, looking past her to the boys in the water, neither of them older than his own three grandchildren.

"But you probably would have liked to see a little more of this?" she asked with a giggle, using the strings on the bikini top to make her big tits bounce slightly.

"Seems I always want to see more of that." He answered honestly.

"Well," She said, looking over her shoulder to see where her boys were, we can fix that." She reached under each breast and pulled the green triangles to the side, exposing her whole breasts to him. "That all you wanna see?"

"What can I say?" He asked, feeling his cock growing in the thin swim suit, the wet material plastered tightly to it.

"Bet you wanna see more of this too then." She giggled as she untied the bottoms of her suit and pulled it down between her legs so that her pussy was completely exposed. He stood and stared at her for long seconds, taking in the view of her freshly shaved pussy.

"Damn," he whispered.

"Shaved it all off just for you." She said with a grin. "Now when I'm naked, I'm really naked!"

"So it seems." He answered, staring at her pussy, her fingers slowly teasing down between her legs.

She lifted her feet higher on the chair, spreading her knees wide apart, and with them her pussy lips. "How would you like to fill this? I'm sooo damn horny for you right now. If my boys weren't right over there I'd just pull the front of your suit down and suck on that big fat cock!"

He felt his cock twitch in his suit at the thought of her lips wrapped around it.

"Come here," she whispered, patting the arm of her chair. Against his better judgment, he stepped closer, putting her head and the back of the chair between him and the boys playing in the pool. She reached up and quickly pulled the string holding his trunks up and pulled them down leaving him naked except for where the swim suit was pooled around his ankles.

"I hope the boys don't decide to come running over here."

"Me neither." She said as she leaned closer to him and plunged his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god." He groaned as she began to tease his cock with her tongue, her fingers playing with his balls while her other hand stroked back and forth on his shaft, following her hot wet mouth. He did his best to keep his hips from moving, reaching down to cup one of her big soft breasts, playing with her nipple while she stroked her mouth on and off his cock. "You do that very long I'm gonna come." He groaned softly to her after only a minute or so of her ministrations. In response she only sucked harder, driving her mouth deeper onto his cock, his head pressing each time back into the entrance to her throat. "Oh shit." He grunted as his orgasm started to peak. "I'm gonna come!" he grunted, trying to hold back the flood.

She pulled her face from his cock and wrapped both hands around it, aiming it at her chest and stroking it frantically with both hands.

"AHHHG!" he cried more loudly than he intended, the first gush of hot cum squirting out and shooting across her tits, a good portion flying all the way past to land on the patio. Again and again he jerked, spurting more and more sticky white cum onto her big tits, her face grinning up at him like she had just won a trophy.

"Wow." He panted quietly, standing there with both her hands still around his twitching cock, little streamers of cum oozing from the tip and dripping down into her lap.

"You owe me one now." She said with a giggle, letting go of his cock.

"God what a mess. I better get a towel or something." He said, looking down at the cum sprayed across her chest.

"No bother." She said, with a smile, moving both hands to her tits and rubbing it all in like lotion, spreading it around her big soft breasts and across her nipples, her fingers paying special attention to the rock hard nubs protruding from each breast.

He stared at her for long seconds before he leaned down to pull his suit up. She reached out and captured his neck, pulling him to her face, her lips pressing to his. She kissed him sensually, her lips sucking his and then her tongue trying to tease his, the embrace seeming to last forever. Well, maybe not forever, but long enough that William lost track of how long it had been. She finally released him and smiled up at him, "You owe me a kiss now too. I'll let you trade them both in for one good fuck if you want."

"Maybe later." William said, quickly pulling his suit up his legs as her boys came running over toward them.

"Uh oh." Shelly squeaked, closing her legs and trying to tuck her tits back into the top before they made it all the way there, only being somewhat successful, but more so than William had been. They gave him a curious look as he pulled his suit back into place but didn't ask anything embarrassing before asking their mom for something to drink.

"Mr William will take you in for a drink." She said with a grin, "Won't you William?"

"Sure why not. I bet I can find something they'd like." He answered, turning to lead them into the house, and leaving their mother to readjust her swim suit.

Two hours later the boys and Shelly headed home to get ready for the evenings trick or treat time.

"By the way. I have a costume for you. I'll stop by after I drop the boys at mom's and you can change." Shelly said quietly before heading toward her house.

"You going to tell me what it is?"

"Nope! It's a surprise." She called back over her shoulder.

William had a quiet dinner at home, having second thoughts about going out to this party with Shelly. To be honest, he didn't really feel all that much like partying, and he was feeling a bit guilty for what happened earlier this afternoon. He wondered just how badly his wife was rolling in her grave at his antics with a woman half his age. The afternoon had allowed them plenty of time to talk and learn about each other, but instead of putting her off, the discussion just seemed to draw her more toward him. He thought about talking to his son, but then couldn't even really think about how he might broach the subject. He was clearly in a quandary.

He was sitting in his favorite recliner reading a book when the doorbell rang. Trick-or-treat in the neighborhood was long over, and he had enjoyed seeing all the little kids in their costumes and some of the adult women in theirs. He didn't remember Halloween costumes being quite so sexy when he was taking his kids around, but then times do change, he thought to himself as he got up to let Shelly in.

He opened the door and stood staring, his jaw hanging open at her outfit. She had on knee high black high heeled boots with black mesh stockings extending up her legs from the top of the boots and disappearing under a rather unusual dress. The front of the frilly skirt portion was extremely short, not even coming to mid thigh. The frilly dress grew longer as it wrapped around her hips until it ended knee length in the back. The unusual shape of the skirt portion allowed nearly all of the front of her thighs to be visible, while from behind the dress would look knee length.

Above the skirt portion the satin like material curved inward toward her thin waist, flowing smoothly over her hips until it joined a black and gold upper portion that fit snugly to her trim form, bulging out significantly to encase her big breasts. The tops of both breasts were well exposed, almost down to her nipples, the cups of the front of the dress held in place by a pair of thin straps making an inverted V from her shoulders down to the center of the front piece and the sides of the cups. A black and gold cape hung down her back with her long dark brown hair. A black eye mask, flat brimmed round hat and black gauntlet gloves finished the costume.

"Damn!" he said quietly taking in the sexy view in front of him.

"I am a bandita! I am here to steal away your heart!" she said with an obviously fake Mexican accent.

"That outfit might just do that," he agreed as he stepped back and allowed her to step into the house. She handed over a garment bag and stood expectantly in just inside the door.

"Well, you gonna dress?" She asked expectantly.

"I suppose it's too late to say no."

"Most definitely!" she answered emphatically.

"Alright." He said with a sigh as he turned and walked up the stairs toward his bedroom, Shelly following close behind. "You gonna follow me all the way to my bedroom?"

"Of course!" she answered brightly, a huge grin on her face. "Not only do I get to see your bedroom I get to see you get all naked!"

"Women," he muttered under his breath as he reached the top of the stairs. He walked the short distance to his bedroom and into it, dropping the costume bag on the bed.

"Uh uh. Not until you're allllll naked!" she said with a grin as he went to unzip the bag.

"You mean I can't see what I'm wearing?"

"Not until you're all naked." She answered, sitting down on the edge of the bed.