Lottie and Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a rather hesitant smile but I rose to my knees all the same and flung one leg over so that I straddled her abdomen. She grasped my slightly deflated dick in one hand and started to jerk me off slowly, bringing me back to full stiffness in seconds. "I'm going to make you cum over my tits, Tom." She smirked up at me, bringing her other hand up and gripping my cock. She then used her arms to squash her boobs together making them look massive.

She stroked me off faster and faster and I moaned out above her, leaning forward and resting my hand on the wall in front of me that the bed was up against. "Nnnngh! Oh Lottie, your hands feel amazing."

"Hmm!" She grinned up at me saucily. "Tell me when you're gonna cum."

"Uhhhh!" I moaned out, her hands were working my cock so well that I could already feel my orgasm building. "Shit, I'm gonna cum soon! Don't stop babe!"

"Hmm yes!" Lottie smirked up at me, "Cum on my tits, Tom! Give it to me! Watch me jerk you off right onto my tits."

"Nnngh! Fuck you're so fucking sexy when you talk like that." I gazed down at her and sighed, watching her hands blur over my shaft as she brought me closer to my ever approaching climax.

She took one hand off of my cock and grabbed my balls, gently massaging them as she stroked the head quickly in her hand. That did it. That pushed me right over the point of no return. "Nnnnngh, I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

"I won't baby!" Lottie said, focusing on my cock as my first rope of creamy white cum erupted and shot across her tits as she thrust them up for me. "Yeah! That's it, right on my tits!"

"Uh! Fuuuck!" I groaned out as she stroked out three more cumshots onto her tits before my orgasm started to fizzle out, leaving just droplets and dribbles of cum coming out of my cock.

"Hmm, look at that." Lottie grinned up at me naughtily, clearly pleased with her work. Her tits were plastered in my cum. "Holy hell, that looks nice, doesn't it?!" She then leant up and engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth, sucking on it briefly and extracting the last of my cum from me. "Hmmm, I wouldn't want to waste any."

I chuckled and fell sideways off of her and onto the bed, breathing hard in my post-orgasmic state. She looked at me naughtily then rubbed my cum into her boobs. "You are so beautiful but so dirty at the same time." I gazed at her in awe. "I can't keep up!"

She giggled. "You bring it out in me."

"You seem to like it when I cum on you." I noted with a grin.

Lottie shrugged and stared at her boobs as she rubbed them dry. "I like the thought of your cum on me and in me. To me it's just another way to show you how much I love you - to show the world I am with you," She smiled over at me before adding as an afterthought, "even though the world will never see me like this..." I shot her a confused glance, "It makes sense in my head." She conceded. I considered this as she looked over at the clock then turned back and shot me a brilliant white smile. "Shower time? We've got enough time to properly wash each other."

"Okay." I nodded. "Race you!"

She laughed and those two words seemingly transitioned us back from boyfriend and girlfriend into best friends again - she even pushed me out of bed to get a head start. She still didn't win.

Chapter 3:

"So what are your plans for the day then, you two?" My dad asked over breakfast. Our parents had explained that they were all going on a fishing trip this morning then planned to sunbathe the entire afternoon meaning Lottie and I had free reign to do whatever we liked. We were sat opposite them in a booth by the window in the hotel's 1st floor restaurant looking out over the sea.

I shrugged, "I dunno. Guess we'll check out some places."

"There are a few things I want to do." Lottie said brightly. "I want to go into town and get my gift shopping out of the way, then I will find a secluded beach somewhere and sunbathe for a few hours - oh and I want to try windsurfing but I don't care if I don't get around to that today or not. I just want to have a go sometime while we're here."

"Windsurfing?" Her mother raised an eyebrow. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Because it looks fun!" Lottie retorted with a smile.

"You don't have fun on a holiday!" Her mother chastised, "You relax and let your hair down!"

My mum chose that moment to chime in happily, "well I think that's a great idea that you're trying something new! Make sure you drag Tom along with you." She looked at me daringly, "It is about time he branched out and did some new and exciting things... you know, so long as you're safe about it." Her eyes shot back and forth between Lottie and me.

"What?" I stared at her baffled and the table fell into silence for a moment as we all looked at my mother.

Lottie and I shared a look of disbelief and my dad cleared his throat. "So anyway, we were thinking of having dinner at half 6 tonight?" He went into his pocket, took out his wallet and handed me a traveller's check worth £100. "Here, this should cover you both for lunch and other expenses for a few days." You could tell he was a born and raised accountant.

"Thanks!" I said, pulling out my own wallet from my pocket and tucking it safely away inside. "Half 6 sounds fine."

"Yes, thank you very much, Mr Roberts!" Lottie said gratefully.

My dad rolled his eyes at her, "Lottie, how many times must I tell you to call me Geoff? You've known me practically your whole life!"

She smiled politely, "Thanks, Geoff."

"That's better!" He looked at his watch. "Oh, we better be off ladies!" He forked out a couple of Bajan dollars onto the table for breakfast and turned to our mothers "our boat leaves in 30 minutes. See you two later!"

We all stood up ready to go our separate ways. Lottie's mother gave her a quick hug and surprisingly my mum did the same. "Sorry about just now," She whispered quickly to me when her lips were by my ear, "just make sure you make her happy. I'm very fond of that girl." She kissed me on the cheek, let me go and smiled at me quickly as I once again stood there confused.

"Bye then!" My dad said and the three of them turned and left us.

"That was weird!" I muttered more to myself than to Lottie.

She turned to me. "What was?"

"I'll tell you in the room, come on!"

"Alright, I need to change anyway." She said, leading the way to our room.

As soon as we were in our room and the door was shut, she started stripping off. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Changing my outfit." She smirked at me as she unclasped her bra and placed it on the bed, revealing her perfect creamy tits to me again. "What was weird before then?"

"What?" I asked confused. Her standing topless in front of me ruined my train of thought and so it took me a few seconds to remember everything. "Oh yeah! My mum at breakfast this morning! That was- ahem - odd..." She took her shorts off and then her panties so that she was now standing completely naked in front of me. I forgot what I was about to say. I forgot my own name.

"Tom?!" Lottie laughed, standing in front of me in a relaxed posture "You're staring at me like you've never seen a naked woman before."

"I um - um - what was the question?"

Lottie giggled and picked her clothes up, putting them on the bed next to her suitcase. "I didn't ask you a question." She turned sideways on and I marvelled at how her tits hung down and how her ass protruded out from the rest of her body. My swimming shorts seemed very tight all of a sudden.

I blinked and came to again, "do you know how hard it is to talk to you normally when you're naked?" I protested hotly.

She stopped rummaging around in her suitcase and turned to me, straightening up, hands on her hips. "Do you not like looking at me naked?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No!" I half shouted, I calmed my voice as she smiled at me, "I love it! It's just very distracting."

She grinned and walked over to me, threading her arms around my neck and pressing her body against mine. I wound my arms around her waist then let them fall lower and squeezed her ass cheeks. "Eek!" She let out before kissing me briefly and smiling up at me, "I'm sorry I'm so distracting."

"You will be," I grinned back, "now get dressed before I lose all motivation to leave the room again today."

"Okay." Lottie dropped her arms from around my neck and walked back to her suitcase, her ass swayed seductively as she did so and I swear she put more emphasis on it than usual. "You're right though." She said as she fished out an emerald green bikini - a new one that I had not seen before. "What your mum said back there was weird."

"You don't know the half of it!" I said quickly as she stepped into the bikini bottoms and pulled them up. "Is that a new bikini?"

She turned and grinned at me. "Yes it is. I bought it when I went shopping with my mum last week - I really like it." She held the top in her hands, "could you do this up for me?"

"Sure." I jumped at the chance and walked over. She turned around and held the top over her boobs with one hand while pulling her hair out of the way with the other as I did up the string around her neck. Then I pulled the string cords around her back and tied them together in a double knot. She let her hair fall and sighed, "Thanks." She turned and gave me a quick peck on the lips before returning to her suitcase.

"When my mum hugged me she told me to keep you happy 'cause she's rather fond of you." I said with my eyes glued to her ass.

"Really?" Lottie asked in surprise, pulling out a floor length Hawaiian patterned skirt and stepping into it. "That's weird because my mum did a similar thing. She told me that we both deserved to let our hair down and enjoy in each other's company. But she put a lot of emphasis on the word 'enjoy'."

"Weird!" I agreed as I moved over and sat down on the spare bed, gazing out the balcony doors as I waited for her to finish neatly folding and packing the clothes she had worn at breakfast back into her suitcase. I thought about it some more then the penny dropped. I looked over at Lottie again and saw her frozen, midway through folding her shorts, staring at me with a flabbergasted expression on her face that I knew she would see mirrored on mine. "You don't think..." I started stunned.

"That they think that..." She continued in an equally shocked tone.

"That you and me are..."

"Having sex!" We said in unison.

Lottie zipped up her suitcase then came and sat on the bed next to me. We just stared at each other blankly for a few moments, unsure if we were making it all up or if we had actually stumbled upon their thinking. "Well..." I said at last. "I mean, you have met our mums right? This is exactly the kind of thing they like to gossip about."

"True." She agreed next to me. "But what about last night? What about their 'do not under any circumstances get up to anything remotely sexual' speech!"

I laughed, "They didn't quite say that."

"No," Lottie conceded, "but that was the message they were trying to get across."

"Yeah," I admitted, "but what if they only did that to fulfil the good parents' profile. I mean, my parents have always been pretty liberal when it came to you and me. Like, yes my dad did give me the sex talk when I was 16 but again I think that was more of a tick in the box speech for him rather than a man to man chat."

"Maybe they think we've already had sex?" Lottie asked me seriously. "It makes what your mum said about being safe make a lot more sense."

"Aww god!" I buried my head in my hands and let myself fall back against the bed. "It suddenly feels like so much pressure. Even our parents think we've done it already!"

This time it was Lottie's turn to comfort me. "I know," She said softly, "but look Tom, nothing's changed." I pulled my hands down a bit so that I could scowl up at her. She squeezed my leg reassuringly, "When it does happen, it will still only be you and me - no one else will be around. And no one - least of all me, is pressuring you into anything. What you said to me last night goes exactly the same for you. If you don't feel ready to have sex with me yet, just let me know. I won't love you any less."

I took my hands away from her face and ran my fingers up and down her back. "How do you know exactly the right thing to say?" I mimicked her words of last night.

She laughed, "I don't. I just say what I'm feeling."

"I love you!" I gazed into those emerald eyes, making sure she could see how much I meant it.

"I love you too." She smiled warmly at me before standing up and pulling my arm. "Now come on, I want to go shopping and I need someone to carry my bags!"

Chapter 4:

Thankfully, Lottie didn't make us walk around the touristy shops for too long and once we made a quick stop at the hotel to drop off the things she had bought, we headed out again. We'd asked the concierge if there were any secluded beaches nearby and he'd told us of one not two miles away from the hotel that was lovely with crystal clear waters but it meant going down a very steep, rocky path and so most people didn't bother with it.

We found it no problem and although the steep rocky path was a bit of an issue, we got down it okay and our reward was a small deserted white sandy beach, tucked away between two rock faces. I set down the backpack we had brought with us and unpacked the two large towels we had to lie on and our lunch. It was to be a romantic little picnic on our own beach.

"Hmm, this is perfect!" Lottie cooed after applying a generous amount of sun screen - she was ginger after all - to every inch of skin she had on show, including her legs as she'd taken her skirt off, happy to chill out in her small emerald green bikini as it was just the two of us. She looked at me through the dark sunglasses she'd bought earlier that day - she foolishly forgot to pack some back in Britain - and sipped at her bottle of water.

"It's not bad." I agreed, looking out at the sea through my own sunglasses.

"Not bad?!" Lottie parroted in outrage. "What could possibly make this better?"

"Food." I retorted.

That one word broke her and she laughed out loud. "Aww, are you hangry?"

"What?" I asked spikily.

"Hangry?" She repeated, "It's a mixture of hungry and angry - look it up! But you definitely suffer from it."

"Oh. Yes, yes I am. So let's eat!"

We pretty much ate in silence, listening to the waves as they crashed gently against the shore and after a sandwich, a packet of crisps and an apple, I was satisfied. I lay back on my towel, closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun's rays on my skin as I took in the serene peace and quiet of our beach.

"I love you." Lottie said from out of nowhere. I looked over to see her next to me, copying my movements although she had pushed her sunglasses up and onto her head so as not to get tan lines. I quickly followed suit.

"I love you too." I said, closing my eyes and returning to my previous position.

"I just wanted you to know." She said quietly, "What I want to do more than anything right now is snuggle up to you and to feel your arms wrapped around me... But equally I don't want a weird tan. So my words will have to do for now."

I chuckled at her logic. "Your words are enough."

We lapsed into silence for a long, long time. I must have dozed off as when I came to; the sun had shifted its position in the sky. I looked around to see Lottie next to me and also another couple about 20 metres away from us. They looked to be in their 40's and were as happily minding their own business as we were with ours. "When did they arrive?" I asked quietly.

"About 20 minutes ago." Lottie opened her eyes and looked at me, shielding them from the sun with her hand. "Welcome back." She grinned at me, "You were snoring."

"What?!" I blustered.

"Only gently and you weren't too loud." She added, "It was really cute."

"Oh, fuck my life!" I said feeling myself blush with embarrassment. "How long was I asleep for?"

Lottie shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe an hour? I'm not sure, but you'll definitely have a nice tan. Better than the creamy complexion you usually rock."

"Oh yeah?!" I said accusingly, putting some humour into my voice. "As if you can talk; Miss I-will-burn-in-winter."

"Am I burnt?" She goaded.

I took a moment to look her over. "Technically no..." I conceded

"Well then." She poked out her tongue at me childishly, like we used to do when we were younger.

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but laugh. I held out my arms for her, "come here!"

She pushed her sunglasses back down onto her nose and rolled into my embrace. I wrapped my arms around her protectively and squeezed her tightly. Her skin was lush and warm and she sighed quietly with her head resting on my chest.

"It's like fate." She said after a minute or two.

"Huh?" I didn't even bother opening my eyes to look down at her, I was so relaxed and still a bit sleepy.

"Us." She stated simply, "You and me."

"Yeah," I smiled to myself. "I know."

"No, I'm talking about everything here." Lottie insisted, moving her head to look up at me. "I mean, assuming we both make the grades we are going to the same university in September so we won't even have to bother doing the long distance thing. We'll still be us."

"I know!" I insisted as I looked down at her and my smile broadened. "There is a reason for all that. We're simply just meant to be together. Throughout growing up with you, not once have I ever felt any kind of sibling relations - I've never seen you as a sister figure. You've always just been my best friend, through thick and thin. Then when we started growing up properly, I saw you more as a woman and less of just the same old Lottie I know and love, and my feelings developed into just that, love. I know you realised it before me and maybe our parents did too but that doesn't matter now. Regardless of where we are, the way I feel about you isn't going to change. I love you Lottie, and I always will."

She stared up at me statuesque, as if frozen in time for a moment, then lurched up and crushed her mouth to mine, holding my head in her hands. I wrapped my arms around her tighter and rolled her on top of me. Her tongue flitted across my lips and I poked mine out and duelled with her as we snogged openly on the beach, my hands caressing up and down her back and arms.

"We need to go." She said at last when she leaned far enough away to look at me. "Like right now!"

"Why?" I asked, hoping I knew the answer.

"Because I'm finally ready to make love to you!" She answered quietly but insistently and it brought a smile to my lips. I did know the answer.

"Okay, let's go!"

We packed up quickly, hiked up the steep rocky slope in record time and made it back to the hotel in less than half an hour. We headed straight up to our room dumped our stuff and flung ourselves at each other. We made out standing up and I ran my hands through her long red hair as I felt her fingers glide up and down my back, touching every definable muscle through my skin. I gently guided her backwards to the bed but she shook her head and broke our kiss.

"No!" She whispered, fixing me with her gaze, "let's shower first. I want to be clean for our first time."

It made no difference to me so long as I stayed in her company and I happily followed her as she held my hand, leading the way to the bathroom. She turned the shower on - it was a large cubicle, easily big enough for two people to move around in - then we both stripped quickly and being the gentleman, I let her walk in first. I watched as she walked under the powerful jets, soaking her red hair immediately and sending water cascading down all the glorious curves of her body. With one hand, she wiped the hair out of her face and back over her head before opening her eyes and searching for me. She held out a hand and I took it, joining her under the water.