Lottie and Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both incredibly nervous, but not just because of that. Today was also the day that we got our A level results. We would find out if we had gotten into the university we both so hoped we had. During the time spent not having sex, Lottie and I had spent the whole of yesterday comforting each other and trying to persuade the other that they had obviously aced their exams and had no reason to stress about results day.

I walked around the car and took hold of Lottie's hand as I joined her and together we blended into the crowd of nervous people, trying to decide when to go and get their results. I led us towards the main doors of our college - they were handing out results in the main reception - and we parted company. Joining the correct queue for our surnames. I picked up mine quickly so walked over and stood by the wall, waiting while Lottie quickly moved up the line until she was handed her small A5 brown envelope. She tentatively walked over to me and then we made our way back to the car in silence - we had previously decided to open them there as it would be more private.

"Ready?" Lottie asked. The brown envelope with her name on it was shaking in her hands, much like mine was in my own.

"Yeah, no point putting this off anymore is there?"

She nodded. "I love you. Good luck."

"I love you too. You don't need luck." I grinned back.

I turned my attention to the brown envelope and turned it over. I opened it, pulled the paper out and folded it open. It took me a few seconds to take in what I was seeing. 2 A*'s and an A. I sat there staring as my brain went blank. I would be going to my first choice university. Lottie leant over to look at my results.

"Yes!" She squealed in glee. "Well done, Tom!"

"What did you get?" I asked as I leant over and looked at her results. 3A*'s. She would have to beat me. But then she is smarter than I am. "Aw nice one babe. I'm so proud of you!"

"Me too!" Lottie grinned at me then leant over and kissed me. "We're going to university together!"

I sat back and tilted my head back onto the headrest and closed my eyes. Once again I had truly lucked out. Not only had I got the results to get into my favourite university, but Lottie, my best friend, girlfriend and soulmate, was going to be there too. Life was good. I looked over at her and she gazed back at me with a big broad smile on her face.

"What?" She asked.

"This is like my happily ever after. You know that right?"

She shook her head. "No." She leaned over and kissed me. "This is our next big adventure in a lifetime shared together."