Lottie and Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt invigorating on my skin. In the way that only afterwards can you truly appreciate how much you've actually done with your day. I was suddenly glad Lottie had suggested we shower first. Once my body was suitably drenched I turned to her and saw that she was waiting patiently for me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me, revelling in the feel of her naked body pressed against mine. Our lips met passionately as she threaded her arms around my neck and we kissed under the constant stream of water.

I moved my hand from her waist up and around to her breasts and I squeezed and caressed them in my palms. They were warm and moist from the water and her nipples were like little glass cutters against my skin. I gently pinched and rolled them between my fingers, eliciting short sharp gasps from her in between our kisses. With one final passionate kiss she pushed me away and grinned at me.

"Turn around!" She said breathlessly.

"Why?" I asked with a confused smile.

"Just do it!" She insisted and I could see a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "I promise it'll feel good!"

I complied and turned my back to her and half a second later I felt her step right up behind me, crushing her breasts into my back and wrapping her arms around my torso. She rested her head on my shoulder so that her lips were by my ear then slowly lowered her hands to my member, gripping my semi erect cock dexterously in her fingers.

"What are you doing?" I asked dubiously as the hot water continued crashing down from above us.

"Shh, just enjoy it." She cooed into my ear as she alternated slowly stroking my cock hand over hand. "This has always been my plan. I've read up on 'first time' sex - mostly it doesn't last that long and so isn't all that great. So I'm going to make you cum before and hopefully that way you'll last longer inside me."

"Mmm, alright!" Her continuous hand over hand slow stroking, starting from the head of my cock, over the bellend and down the shaft to my balls, was beginning to reap effects already. My cock felt alive with sensation in her grip. "Uhhh, fuck that feels good!"

She giggled softly in my ear and her hot breath on my neck added to my heightened arousal. Then she picked up the pace with her hands. "Just let it go, Tom. Enjoy the feeling of my hands stroking your cock and feel my tits pressing into your back as the water falls down on us. I want you to cum for me, baby. I want you to shoot your cum up the wall so that we can wash each other and then go to bed and you can make love to me."

"Nnnngh!" My breathing increased as her hand job had the desired effect. I raised both hands and placed them palms down firmly on the tiles on the wall and shuddered as I felt my orgasm rising. I looked down and watched the way her fingers almost constantly brushed against the super sensitive head of my cock as she stroked the length of my erection. It was so erotic and seemingly charged the shower cubicle with sexual energy.

"I love you, Tom." She whispered then stuck her tongue out and ran it from my neck up over my jaw and towards my ear erotically. That was it. That pushed me over the edge of no return.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" I grunted, as I watched my cum explode from my cock and fire at the wall.

"Hmm!" I could hear the smile in her voice and see her peering over in my peripheral vision to watch as her hands continued to seamlessly pass over my cock time and time again as she pumped my cum out over the wall. "Look at that! I love it when you cum that hard for me. It makes me feel special that I can do that to you."

"You are special!" I moaned as I finally started to come down from my orgasm. Her hands slowed their pace and she started jacking me the other way now, from the base of my cock, up my shaft to the tip. She did this three of four more times, squeezing hard to make sure she milked every drop from my orgasm then finally she let go, holding her hands up to the spray to wash the cum off of them.

"Fuck babe!" I said as I turned around and held her again. "That was incredible."

She kissed me passionately and wound her arms around my neck. My cock bumped against her pubic region and I groaned, it was still sensitive and I was still coming down from my climax. Lottie laughed a cute little laugh, "shall we get all soapy?"

I nodded, found her body wash and sponge and started to lather her up. Obviously, I paid most attention to her boobs, I ensured they were completely covered in foam and I had fun working the bubbles into little points over her nipples. This made us both laugh like the childish monsters we are then I turned her around and soaped up her ass cheeks, slipping between them and around her asshole to ensure that was properly clean too. I had no real intention to go anywhere near there any time soon but I thought I may as well do a thorough job. I then handed her the sponge.

"Are you not going to finish?" She pouted at me.

"It'll take much less time if you wash yourself than if I do." I said, before adding cheekily, "and besides, I've done the fun bits now!"

"You cheeky shit!" Lottie laughed and threw the sponge at me. I caught it and quickly soaped up the rest of her body, taking extra care when going around her pussy. I then waited briefly while Lottie washed herself clean in the shower spray before handing her the sponge. She made a gleeful sound, "I'm going to enjoy this!"

She lathered up the sponge with some more body wash then immediately began washing my cock and balls. Taking care to ensure every millimetre was touched and caressed in the process. After an excessively long time cleaning my crotch, I folded my arms and raised my eyebrows.

"What?!" She protested with a smirk, "I want to make sure it's clean!" But she moved on anyway and soaped up the rest of my body, also paying attention to my ass cheeks. "You have a really cute bottom, you know that right?"

"No. You're the one with the sexy ass."

"I didn't say sexy. I said cute." She countered.

"Are you saying I don't have a sexy ass?" I fired back in mock outrage.

Lottie rolled her eyes and dropped the sponge to the corner of the cubicle. "Just shut up and kiss me." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me again and our mouths met. I walked us both into the spray of the shower to swill myself off and we stayed like that, pressed up against each other, caressing and tickling each other's bodies for several minutes. Finally I broke our kiss off and she gazed up at me with those beautiful emerald eyes that I could get lost in for days. I reached over and shut off the shower and she shivered in my arms as soon as the hot water stopped bathing her skin.

"Come on," I said letting go of her but grasping her hand. "Let's go dry off."

I lead her out of the cubicle then let go of her hand as I grabbed two massive white towels and threw one at her. She caught it and scowled at me briefly before grinning and drying her long red hair. "Go out to the bedroom." She said once I was dry - I took much less time than her. "I'll be out in a minute."

I wrapped my towel around me and padded into the bedroom. I went straight to my rucksack and fished out a condom which I then set ready on the bedside table for easy access. I looked at the alarm clock - 15:45 - and smiled to myself. We still had just less than 3 hours before we needed to meet our parents for dinner which would give us plenty of time.

Now completely dry, I dropped my towel and abandoned it by the side of the bed, getting on the bed and choosing not to bother getting underneath them. Lottie came out about 3 minutes later - naked as the day she was born. Her long red hair was still damp but she looked utterly stunning as she cat walked her way to the bed and crawled up beside me, laying half on me and half on the bed. She moulded her mouth to mine, draped her hand across my chest and lay her leg across mine, just under my already semi erect cock.

We shared a set of small, soft kisses before she broke away. Her beautiful emerald eyes danced in front of me and she bit her lip seductively. "Still want to do this?" I asked reassuringly.

"Yes." She whispered back in a barely audible voice.

"Good." I smiled at her lovingly. "Me too."

I held onto her waist and rolled us over so that she was lying on the bed beneath me. I bent my head down and pressed my lips to hers as I tickled my fingertips up one side of her body, making her shiver pleasurably under my gaze. I let my hands wander to her breasts and I groped and caressed the soft tender skin, marvelling at how beautiful her soft pink nipples looked. I needed them in my mouth. I kissed down her mouth, over her throat and collarbone right down to her left nipple and gently sucked it into my mouth. She gasped at my touch and thread her arms around my back, clawing at me gently with her nails as my tongue lapped and circled her erecting nipple. I then kissed over to the other side and mirrored the movements.

I went to kiss down further but she brought her hands up to my head and stopped me, gently pulling me back up so our faces were in line. "No," she whispered softly, smiling at me. "I don't want that. I want this." Her right hand traced down my chest and around my hardening cock. She grasped it softly and held onto it firmly.

I grinned and kissed her again as I let one hand wander from her boob down over her flat stomach, over the smooth, sexy, soft skin where her pubes should have been and onto her warm, wet pussy. She was soaking wet. As soon as my fingers came into contact with her sex she let out a small whine of pleasure. "You're so wet!" I marvelled.

"I'm really horny, that's why!" She gasped back as I rubbed my fingers through her lips and over her clit. "But I don't want that either." She complained. She spread her legs wider and, holding onto my cock, used it to pull my hips down and guide the tip towards her spread eagled sex.

"Lottie, I'm not wearing anything yet!" I knew I was stating the obvious but I hadn't just brought all those condoms along for no reason.

"I know." She smiled up at me in a whisper. "But I want to feel you the first time you go inside of me. I don't want the feel of a condom to be my first experience of this. We'll only do it for a little bit then you can put it on."

"Okay." I relaxed, now that she had said it, I wanted my first experience of her to be all natural as well. I let her guide my tip to her lips and I gently thrusted up and down so that the head of my cock splayed her lips wider and pressed over her clit.

"Nnnngh! That's so good." She bit her lip again and I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled back, dropped down slightly and as she lined me up with her tight little virgin hole, I went for it. I thrust forward slowly, delicately, and we both watched on with our hearts in our mouths as the head of my cock pressed against her opening and then slowly, very slowly, started to sink in, disappearing from view as I finally penetrated inside of her. "Oh fuuuuuuuck!" She moaned out in a low whisper. "Go slow! Go slow!" She repeated.

I stopped moving, with just the head inside of her. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. She was so hot and wet and so tight. I almost felt like I wasn't going to fit but somehow her pussy parted enough to fit snugly around my engorged member. I realised that I had been holding my breath and breathed out, looking up at my best friend's face. "You okay?"

"Yes! God yes!" She cried out happily, "keep going! But slowly! This is amazing!" I pushed on and watched as inch by inch my cock disappeared inside of her until our hips bumped together for the first time while we were connected. "Holy shiiiiiiit!" Lottie purred with her eyes closed. Her vagina flexed and pulsated around me as it expanded to accommodate me for the first time. She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a mixed expression of love and pleasure. "Please tell me this feels as good to you as it does to me."

"This is the single best feeling I have ever had." I murmured breathlessly, "Why the fuck did we wait so long?"

"I don't know." Lottie said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I said, suddenly anxious that I had done something wrong.

"Yes!" She smiled a toothy smile up at me. "Oh, fuck yes! I am so much better than okay. I love you so much right now. I'm ready. Just go for one or two strokes then put the condom on."

I nodded and slowly pulled out of her until just the head was left in. It was a bizarre but exquisite feeling and Lottie sighed disappointedly at my movements before squealing in delight as I spurred back in, a little faster than I had the first time. "Nnnnngh!" She let out a moan that to me sounded somewhere in the middle of frustration and serenity. I bottomed out inside her again and started my motions over. In the end I did 4 or 5 slow, methodical movements in and out of her before pulling out completely to get the condom.

As I reached for it I visually inspected my cock, it was coated in her juices. I tore the little wrapper open and started to slowly unravel it down my shaft. "Oh god!" Lottie moaned up from beneath me, her eyes glued to my massive, erect shaft - it was definitely bigger than it had ever been before - and whined frustratedly, "Tom! Hurry up! I need you back inside me!"

I chuckled as I finished putting it on and dropped back down to my hands and knees above her, I then took hold of my aching member, lined up and slowly worked my way back into her welcoming pussy again. It didn't quite feel the same as before but it was still amazing and I grunted with pleasure - I had only been out of her warm, tight sex for about a minute but I had already missed it so much. "You have no idea how good you feel around my cock!"

"You have no idea how good you feel inside me!" She countered immediately with a sigh.

I took my weight on my arms and planted myself down lower on top of her so that our entire bodies were touching then pulled out and pressed into her again as far as my hips would allow. "Nnnngh!" Lottie groaned out and closed her eyes as she mashed her pelvis up against mine. I pressed my lips to hers and took her head in my hands protectively as I started a slow momentum of in and out motions, eliciting short sharp little gasps and moans from her.

As Lottie ground herself against me I maintained my thrusting motions, slowly allowing more and more speed to creep into the movements. Thankfully, because Lottie had given me that hand job in the shower I was nowhere near cumming which meant I could totally focus on her. I mashed my lips against hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth, exploring her orally. At the same times I brought one hand up and squeezed her left breast in my grasp, then I focused on her nipple, I tickled it until it hardened then gently twisted and pulled it between my fingers while all the time thrusting my incredibly hard member in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

All of this seemed to be pushing Lottie closer and closer to the places I wanted her to go - namely her climax and she tightened her hold around me, digging her fingernails into my back and wrapping her legs around my waist as I now thrust the full length of my cock over and over again into her welcoming pussy. I broke off my kisses from her lips and kissed all around her face. Her nose, each eyelid, her cheeks, forehead and jaw. "Uh - Fuck! Hmm! Oh my god! Tom!" Lottie gasped out with each thrust.

I could feel her getting closer to orgasm as her movements became more frenzied. She was bucking her hips up to meet me more harshly and her voice became higher pitched. I broke off my kisses. "I love you, Lottie!" I whispered breathlessly.

"I love you too." She half opened her eyes and they shone up at me like little diamonds.

"Cum for me Lottie!" I bent my lips to her right ear and kissed it before whispering, "I want you to cum really hard all over my dick."

"Nnnnngh! I'm so close!" She closed her eyes, "fuck I'm so close! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh god! Please don't stop, baby!" Her body froze beneath me as I continued to push into her over and over. Then her face contorted into one of pleasure and her lips spread out widely into an open mouthed smile. "Nnnnnnnngh! I'm cumming, Tom!" I grinned down at her, pride exploding in my chest that it was because of my actions that my best friend was now in a plain of pure pleasure.

Her three words seemingly had an unexpected effect on me. I was suddenly much more aware of my cock inside of her and exactly how tight and exquisite her pussy felt around me. With each thrust, my orgasm leapt towards me and in no time it was bearing down on me and I exploded inside of her. "Fuuuuuuuuck! Lottie, I'm cumming!"

"Shit! I know!" She cried out through her own orgasm. Her eyes shot wide open and fixed mine, "I can feel it! I can feel you cumming inside of me!"

We held onto each other as I continued unloading inside of her and afterwards we came down together, planting gently kisses on each other as I enjoyed the feeling of her vagina spasming around my cock. I held my weight up on my arms but let my head fall down on her chest and she ran her fingers through my hair whilst I lay there with my eyes closed, enjoying this serene moment. I've no idea how long we stayed like that. It felt to me like a blissful eternity but was probably more like 2 or 3 minutes. Lottie laughed.

"What?!" I asked, looking up at her and meeting that emerald gaze.

"It just dawned on me that we aren't virgins anymore." Lottie smiled down at me. "And yet I feel no different. I'm still madly in love with you, I now just have another way to show it."

I leaned up and kissed her. "Hold that thought." I slipped out of her, hopped off of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I pulled the condom off and threw it in the bin after wrapping it up in toilet roll. I then cleaned my cock quickly before returning to the bed and to Lottie. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled up in my embrace. "I'm glad we waited." I mumbled as we curled up together under the covers.

"Me too." She said quietly, resting her head on my chest. "And I'm so happy it was you. I wish some moments could last forever. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I whispered back to her in perfect comfort.

We then fell asleep holding onto each other in the knowledge that we would never be the same again and yet at the same time nothing had changed between us.

Epilogue:

Three weeks after going to Barbados and having sex for the first time, Lottie and I were even more inseparable than before. My mother took the job in London and was now serving out her notice at her old company - most of which she was able to take as holiday, which was nice because it meant I could spend a little more time with her before I went off to university but was also annoying because it limited the time Lottie and I could spend together without wearing clothes.

I quickly pulled up between the lines of the parking bay, knocked my car into neutral and turned the engine off. I pulled the handbrake up and looked over at Lottie, still utterly astounded that this vision of beauty was really my girlfriend and that we had now been going out for over a month and since our first time in Barbados, we had not gone a single day without having sex. "You ready?" I asked her, reaching over and squeezing her hand tightly in mine.

She turned those emerald eyes on me and my chest tightened. I still got butterflies. "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess." She squeezed back and let go out my hand and we both turned and got out of my car and into the heat of the morning sun. Loads of familiar faces were milling around us in a state of nervousness.

Today marked the day that Lottie and I planned to go public with our relationship. Other than our parents, only a handful of our other close friends knew that we had finally got together. We weren't going to make a big deal of it or throw a massive party, we were just going to mill around amongst everyone today but as boyfriend and girlfriend rather than as best friends. And it was up to everyone else to notice.