Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

I shrieked with pain/pleasure.

"Make it feel better," he said to me, placing my tit right in my face.

I gently tongued my nipple, then drew it in my mouth and gently sucked it. I do this all the time, but I always thought it was a little weird to suck on your own body parts. I didn't think anyone else would think it was ok.

He told me to hold onto that one while he brought my other tit up. I sucked on my left while he sucked on my right. His fucking had slowed, but he was doing these long, powerful strokes now, slamming into my body. Into my womanhood. Into my fiery cunt.

"Switch!" he whispered. And we traded tits, kissing in between.

"Hold them, baby!" he commanded as he rose up on his hands and started REALLY fucking me fast and hard. I pinched and squeezed my nipples and tits as best I could, seeing that they were jiggling all over the place as Michael power-fucked me. As he increased his speed, I felt that wonderful sensation developing in my pussy. My orgasm, it's nearby. It's on it's way, it's building up.

"Michael," I panted. "I'm going to, I'm going to cum soon."

From then on it was a bit of a blur. Michael told me later I just panted the word 'Fuck' about a thousand times, with the occasional 'Fuck me Daddy' thrown in just for fun. As my orgasm neared, I arched my back and lost all control.

"Oh my GOD MICHAEL!!" I screamed as my orgasm exploded throughout my body. As my cunt trembled and shook, he kept pounding me into this long, stretched out orgasm that I had never even dreamed of before. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, I was just a bunch of raw pleasure nerves reacting to this beautiful man and his beautiful cock. Waves of cum spasms involuntarily wracked my body. I remember hearing a woman groaning and moaning, only to realize it was me.

Michael reached under my ass with both hands and lifted my cunt up somewhat and he fast-fucked me even harder. He slipped his middle finger right up my asshole. It felt fantastic. From watching pornos, anal sex always looked interesting, but also very scary and something I could never picture myself doing. Suddenly, it didn't seem all that far-fetched.

With a shout of "I'm cumming!", Michael suddenly stopped moving. I felt his cock expand in size, and suddenly I felt flooded with this fantastic hot feeling in my pussy. Then he stroked some more and he felt WONDERFUL in there. Even more slippery than before. His cock trembled many times, and I clenched hard right back at him, squeezing as tight as I could. Yes I was a virgin, but I knew; Michael had cum inside me. My Sam, my Michael, my hero, my substitute Daddy, had fucked me and cum in my cunt. I was happy beyond words.

Michael slumped down on top of me, his skin covered in a light sweat. His iron cock seemed to have shrunk a little, or else I was so stretched, I couldn't tell. He kissed me a little, stroked my face with his fingers, and we giggled a bit as we lay there, completely exhausted and satisfied and yet hyped up, too.

"Baby," Michael whispered. "I gotta lie down."

As he started to roll off me, I started to hate that feeling and instead, I wrapped my legs around him.

"Take me with you!" I told him. And he did. He rolled onto his back and brought me with him, still with his decreasing cock inside me.

"Thank you, Michael, thank you thank you thank you" I whispered.

"No honey, thank you! You are awesome and this was fantastic and holy shit I can't believe it..."

"It was good ,wasn't it?" I interrupted. "I mean, it was fantastic for me!"

"God yes Lorrie, for me too, Jesus... You know baby, maybe you should sit up and let those sperm guys out."

Oh yeah, good idea. He probably shouldn't have cum inside me. I rose up and sat back, and lifted myself off of him. Immediately, a torrent of white cum poured out of me onto him, covering his cock, balls, and thighs.

"Sorry Michael! Good god that's a lot of cum! Don't worry, I'll clean it up."

With only a little hesitation, I licked up the first gob of cum I found on his thigh. Oh god, I was thinking, what if I don't like it? The first taste was okay, salty, thick, kinda weird and gooey. I licked up some more. I could also taste pussy juice, how fucking cool is that! Our juices were mixed together! And, it was fine. In fact, it was good. Greedily, I lapped him up like a cat would at his milk dish, swallowing all of it down. I cleaned up his half-hard cock, he showed me how to grip it at the bottom and push towards the top, getting out the remaining fluid from the internal tube. Mmmmm, more cum right from the tap. When I got to his balls, he warned me to be easy. Balls are so weird, so sensitive, and... ugly... but in a cool way I guess.

Michael grabbed me by the hair and gave me a little tug, I snuggled back up with him and we kissed slowly, deeply. He had to have been tasting some of our cum, god he's fucking hot.

After we lay there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow, we discovered we were both thirsty, and even a little hungry. I put on his dress shirt he had earlier, it was way too big but I knew it looked hot on me. I buttoned one of the buttons just to keep it from flying around. Michael didn't put on anything.

"It's just us here," he said as we went out of his room towards the kitchen.

And that's when we bumped in to Mom.

"Hi guys!" she said, sweetly. She stood there in her little kimono robe which, I was always telling her, was too short for her and didn't cover up much on top, either. Her face looked a little flushed, like she was embarrassed or something.

"I'll be out of your way in a second!" she said as she grabbed some cookies from a package. She glanced at Michael, who stood there stark naked with a gleaming half-hard cock, then she looked away.

"Now where's that little tray..." she fumbled around.

Suddenly, it hit me. Mom, who was fucking Michael just a few days ago, had kind of given him up so that I could be with him. The only living stud within who knows how many miles, and who can fuck like a champion, and she gave him up. For me.

I just went to her and hugged her hard. I cried a little, which upset her.

"What did you do to her, Michael!" she demanded.

"No Mom," I said. "Its not that. He was fantastic. It's just... well... Michael can you give us a couple minutes? I'll bring back something for you."

Bewildered, he went back to his room. I watched his ass work as he walked.

"Honey?" Mom asked me. "What is it?"

"Mom," I began, and started crying some more. Tears of joy and happiness, but she didn't know that. I just hugged her tightly as she patted me gently.

"Mom, you didn't have to give him up, for me. I mean, he's fantastic! I could never do that, not in a million years!"

Now Mom understood, and she smiled at me. "Oh honey, I just wanted you to have a shot at some happiness. With things the way they are, who knows what's going to happen today, tomorrow, next week? Know what I mean? And, I guess you're happy, I can smell the sex oozing off you!"

She played with my hair, showing me some of his cum that was stuck in it. I laughed and held her. She was so soft and Mommy-like, it was nice to hold on to her.

"So, had fun, did you?"

I leered at her. "Oh my fucking God yes. You wouldn't believe how sexy... oh yeah, maybe you would believe how sexy he is!"

We chatted a little bit about sexy things and Michael, and then I asked her something that was bothering me.

"So Mom. Uh. Anal sex. I um, I want to do it. Tonight. I want to give him everything. But, how do you, um, get ready? I mean we don't have any Astroglide like you use at home..."

"What do you mean? You've seen me use Astroglide? You're such a little slut!" Mom spanked me on my ass. I thought she was just playing around, but it was a pretty good spank.

"Well, the truth is yes, I've seen you get ass fucked, but you always used Astroglide. What do we do here?"

"Well, dearie. I'm a little older, and when women get older they don't always lubricate as much as they used to. I'm sure, for you, that your pussy juice will be enough."

Mom sniffed the air. "I know you've got enough pussy juice!"

"Just pussy juice? But... how? I don't want to get hurt. There's no doctors, you know." The truth was, I really wanted to get butt fucked but I was scared to death of Michael's big cock in there. But I knew some of the other girls took him, so I had to be at least as good as they were at it.

"Well you just," started Mom. "See, you take some... oh for heaven's sakes. Lean up against the counter. Goddamn kids these days I swear to God, can't figure anything out. Go on, spread your legs, yes like that."

Mom reached under the shirt I was wearing, and she touched my cunt.

"Mom!" I gasped.

She easily slipped two fingers inside me as far as they would go, then she finger fucked me for about thirty seconds or so. I could feel my arousal building, and I could feel my juices starting to flow again.

"See? So you get your fingers as juicy as you can, then you bring them here." She pulled out her fingers and then rubbed my asshole, depositing my juices on it. She repeated that again, only this time she pressed a single finger inside my ass a little bit.

"Okay so far?" I nodded. "You've got to go slow. I mean, He has to go slow." Mom slipped her finger completely inside me, in my butt. It felt wonderful. Strange, but wonderful.

She pulled up my shirt, completely exposing my ass cheeks. "He should also use some spit, like this."

Mom dribbled some hot spit onto my asshole. Her finger continued to fuck my butt as her other hand rubbed my pussy. Then she pulled her finger out my butt, but instantly I could feel TWO fingers pressing against my backdoor. Oh shit!

I gasped as she entered me that way. They slid in, but oh man oh man was it tight! I felt like the Alaskan Pipeline had just entered me, when in fact two fingers weren't even half as long or half as wide as Michael's cock. I don't know how this is going to work. I'll never be able to fit his cock back there...

"Whatchoo ladies doin'?" asked Michael.

I turned my head, stunned to see him, ashamed. Mom continued to finger fuck both of my holes as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Well, in her eternal quest to please you, this little lady wants to prepare herself for an anal fucking from you. Knowing how big your cock is, I figured I better get her ready, somewhat, at least."

Michael stepped close to me and cupped my breast as it hung down. His previously limpish cock was now at full attention again.

"Seems like it's going pretty well," he said. "Can I help with anything?"

"Well," said Mom. "I was about to tell her that a tongue is good to help out, too. But since you're here maybe you can do that."

Michael cocked his head to one side and thought for a moment. "No, maybe you should do it. You have much more experience getting butt-fucked than I do. Show me how it should be done."

With feigned disgust, Mom withdrew her fingers from my ass and proceeded to bend down and plant her face between my cheeks. I jumped just a bit as her hot tongue probed inside my ass. Never in ten thousand years did I think my mom would one day be licking my asshole, or that I would want her to do that. Yet, here we were, and I was loving it.

Michael continued to massage my tit, and he talked as Mom rimmed me.

"Uh huh. I see what you're doing there. Yep. No no, keep going. you're doing great. Lick Lorrie's asshole like you're doing. Yeah..."

I could feel pussy juice running down my leg. "Guys!" I said. "I can't stand here like this much longer."

We moved to Michael's bedroom.

"I think," Michael was saying as he took off my/his shirt. "We should lay her on her back, that way her pussy juices will just flow into her butt. Gayle, you work her pussy and I'll work on these tits. We will get you juicy, don't worry, baby."

True to his word, Michael started working very hard on my right tit. Squeezing, kneading, mashing, kissing, licking, all kind of at once.

Mom put two fingers back up inside my pussy and started flexing them inside me, stimulating my juices. Her thumb rubbed on my clit. together with the sparks coming from my nipples, I was very soon catching fire.

Suddenly, something very warm and gentle touched my clit. Michael was still sucking my tit like he had never seen one before. So that meant...that thing on my clit, it had to be a tongue. It had to be Mom's tongue! Mom was licking my pussy, my cunt. She thrust three or four fingers, or maybe her whole hand inside my pussy as she licked my lips and clit, now finger fucking me fast and hard.

Michael decided that this was the time he should slap my tits. 'Increases the blood flow', he said. As he gripped my tit where the skin rose from my chest, the end of my tit and the nipple were extended out unnaturally. And that's where he slapped me. Easy and playful at first, but each one got a little harder, made a little more noise.

Mom pulled out her hand from my cunt, and forced it against my now soaked butt hole. Her fingers went in a little, then she pulled them back.

Each time Mom rammed her fingers into my butt, I yelped. And that's when Michael would slap my tit. As Mom continued to lick my pussy and they both assaulted my tits and ass, I came in about two minutes.

Pussy juice flowed out of me, I could feel it running out of my slit and down onto my ass.

"I think she's ready," said Mom.

Michael maneuvered around me and got between my legs. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it underneath my ass, making my pelvis stick up in the air somewhat. He positioned himself at my backdoor.

"Wait!" Mom hollered. "You aren't going in there dry, are you?"

Again with the mock disgust, Mom leaned over and sucked Michael's cock, slobbering all over it.

"Okay, proceed." Mom announced.

His cock head pressed into my ass, and I felt it kind of 'plop' into me as his mushroom head gained access. I stiffened from the sensation. Again, I felt like he was going to tear me apart with his cock.

"Easy please!" I whimpered. But I needed to take him inside me. He must fuck my ass. All the other girls are doing it. And if they aren't, well too bad. I need to be the one giving him what he needs.

Mom bent down to my face and told me to relax, it will be fine. Then she kissed me for a moment on the lips, and smiled at me. She then went back down to my puss and forced her way in so she could lick my clit.

Ahhhh... that's what I needed. Mom's tongue on my clit while Michael slowly fucked my ass little by little. Going deeper. Into the bad place. With my Mom licking my cunt. Are you kidding me? My mind was spinning in circles as crazy thoughts went through my head. Mom's licking my cunt... I think about licking hers... and it doesn't scare me. In fact I want to. And I want to suck her tits, and for her to suck mine, and I want everyone to suck my tits. And I want 20 guys to stand in a circle around me and jerk off on me and cover me in cum, and Mom can lick it up for me. And I want...

"GODDAMMIT FUCK!" I hollered as Michael sunk himself about 18 inches inside my ass. He pulled back out and sank it back inside. Jesus Christ I'm really getting butt-fucked now!

Mom was getting her head bashed a little, so she came up and kissed me with her girl-cum-covered lips. God, I taste good. I thought. I'm such a slut, I also thought. Mom reached back down and finger fucked me in time with Michael's strokes. I panted like a dog. Like a fucking dog in heat. Speaking of dog's, I always wanted to do that.

"Michael," I gasped. "Can you stop for a second. I want to," (gasping for air!) "I want you to, fuck me doggy style." Michael pulled out, giving me a completely empty feeling.

Mom looked concerned for a moment, like she was going to be left out or something.

"Baby," she said. "I think you still need vaginal stimulation for this. Tell you what, I'll lay down on my back, like this, and you straddle me. No, with your head down there. This way I can lick your cunt while he fucks your ass. You'll be fine this way."

Okay Mom, I thought. Michael just smiled at us. Mom put the pillow under her head as I crawled over the top of her. She still had her kimono on, but just barely. I felt her hot tongue inside my pussy lips and on my clit as she licked me up and down.

"See?" she asked. "This will be fine."

Michael worked his way in between my legs and Mom's shoulders and arms, and got ready again.

"Gayle, lube me up again?" he asked. I felt Mom withdraw from me for a minute or so. I guess she was licking Michael's cock, I just know that I was feeling a little lonely just sitting here on all fours with nothing to do. Suddenly, Mom's mouth was back on my cunt and Michael's cock was halfway in my ass.

"Oh my fucking god!" I hollered! This was way better than being on your back! His cock slid in, then went farther, and he buried himself up to the hilt. I felt so full, so filled up, so complete. With Mom licking my cunt and Michael pounding my ass, I instantly slipped into an ecstatic state. My arms and legs lost control, I slumped down smack on top of Mom. Now when Michael fucked my ass, it pushed my cunt hard into Mom's face. I don't know how she breathed, but she seems to be okay.

Meanwhile, as I collapsed, My face landed right in Mom's bare pussy. Her heady scent wafted in my nose, her juicy lips covered my cheeks. Without any prior history of touching a girl, or even really ever thinking about it, I instinctively knew what to do. I kissed her lips, sucked her clit, buried my face between her folds, smearing her juices all over my face. I ate my Mom's pussy with complete abandon.

Somewhere in the middle of all this, Michael spanked my ass. I let out a yelp and asked him what that was for? He responded by spanking my other cheek even harder. "Fucker!" I hollered out to him.

"Want me to stop?" He teased.

I turned to look at him. All sweaty from head to toe, his muscles gleaming in the light, he smiled at me as he slapped my ass again, while he continued to buttfuck me.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 12 - It's All About Me

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Okay, enough is enough. Lorrie, you write like a girl. Too much of that touchy-feely shit.

So there I was, anally raping Lorrie while her Mom and her sixty-nined like a couple of professional lesbians. Lorrie's ass was so tight, I shit you not. And to see her Mom's face under there, mostly obscured of course, but you could see a little, well it was fucking awesome. This was better than any daydream I could have concocted.

I thought the only thing to make this better was a little ass-spanking. So that's what I did, started spanking Lorrie's ass. Each slap echoed in my little room, and each slap was followed by a whimper from Lorrie. She turned around to look at me, her face glistening from her Mom's cunt juices, her hair stringy with sweat, her eyes a little glassy, I've never seen her more beautiful.

As Lorrie continued to stare into my eyes, she lurched, I felt her ass clamp down on me; she was cumming again. I spanked her harder and faster, her head jerked but she held my gaze, until finally she slumped back down on top of Mommy like a rag doll.

I fucked her hard for a few more strokes, fucked her as she lay face down in her mom's twat.

In seconds, I came too. With a fury, my cock trembled and shook and I emptied my raging sperm deep inside my baby girl's ass. Wave after wave, shot after shot, I finally finished cumming after almost a minute. My cock was physically tired, I could feel it straining from all the cumming like a sore leg muscle after running a long way. I reluctantly pulled out of her gorgeous ass, but I was treated to a nice surprise.

From her gaping asshole, my cum poured out, right into Gayle's waiting mouth. She purred as she licked all of me up. With her mouth closed, Gayle pushed Lorrie off and onto her back. Then Gayle bent down and, with her hands, opened Lorrie's mouth. Gayle slowly opened her own mouth, and my cum slowly, ever so slowly, dripped from her mouth into Lorrie's waiting mouth.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers