Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, yes sir!" he answered.

I got down to Tina. She had makeup on, and was fully dressed in a sexy way; nice white blouse, tight black skirt, black fishnets, high heels. Damn if she wasn't the sexiest one here. Well, excepting my Lorrie, of course! She was also the only one who I hadn't gotten together with yet.

"Private Tina! You look... exceptional."

"Thank you sir!"

"What're you dressed as? Conscientious Objector?!"

"Sir, no sir! I'm a high-class hooker, Sir! I want to get fucked!"

I busted up laughing at that, as did most everyone else.

"Ten-hut!" hollered Erin.

"Ok, at ease. Troops," I began. "You've all passed inspection. Leisure time starts in 5 minutes. Those who want to be useful will make me a drink. Sergeant, dismiss the squad."

"Squad!" Erin shouted. "Remember we are exiting the premises at 0800 tomorrow for work detail! Consume accordingly. Any malingerers will be shot! Dismissed!"

- - -

Lorrie told me to go sit on the couch as she headed towards the kitchen. I thought, fuck it, and took off my sweats and sat on the couch. I was glad I took those 15 minutes earlier to clean up, had myself all nice and trimmed. I was fiddling with the TV Remote when Lorrie came up with a couple of drinks.

"Gimlet?" she asked.

"My favorite, thank you!" Lorrie sat next to me. Sort of. She was more like sitting on me. Her firm tits pressed into my arm and chest. I took about 4 gulps of my drink.

The others came back from the kitchen with drinks and everyone mingled for a few minutes. Nobody really knew what to do yet, how to get things started. Including me. This was mine and Lorrie's idea, and we weren't coming through. I downed the rest of my drink.

"Well," I said to her. "I think we should get down to business!"

I pushed Lorrie back on the couch, then I slid down onto the floor. Spreading her legs, I began to lick and kiss my way up her knees, inching closer to her thighs.

Tina and Momma Gayle sat on the couch next to Lorrie. It was kind of funny. Gayle had done a lot of consoling for these girls. Many had lost their families, had seen death close up, weren't sure about the future, all that. So Gayle spent many a night hugging one of the girls as we watched a show on the tube.

So, this wasn't any different, except now Momma Gayle was completely naked and the still-dressed Tina was suckling at Momma's breast.

I massaged Lorrie's thighs as I slowly moved closer and closer towards my prize. Lorrie's hands naturally went to her tits, she massaged them lazily through her T-shirt. I could smell happy little aromas stirring in front of me.

Suddenly, my back was covered in warmth, Kaitlyn laid her soft boobs on my back. She got behind me and reached under to stroke my cock and balls. Oh god, that's nice. Always nice to have someone lightly stroke your rock-hard cock. She moved with me as I reached Lorrie's center.

I brushed my lips across Lorrie's labia, ever so softly, ever so lightly. She sighed as my tongue caressed her clean-shaven outer areas. God I was in heaven, and I wanted this to be good for Lorrie. I gently opened her a little with my hands, her pussy-smells wafted over me. I licked her lips up and down... slowly... gently... I looked up to catch her eye. But they were closed in ecstasy. I felt her heat on my tongue as I continued to explore her outside. As I passed over her opening, the heat intensified. I pressed my tongue down into there... it was like licking a volcano! Her boiling hot woman lava covered my tongue in fantastic flavors.

I swallowed some of her juices down, mmm heaven. I looked up at her again, she was looking down lazily at me, almost like she was dreaming. She leaned forward an pulled off her t-shirt, thank god. I needed to see those tits! My left hand went up to squeeze them while I licked my thumb and forefinger to get them wet and slippery. I went to the top of her puss and circled around her clit with my tongue as my right hand began to tease her pussy and ass with my fingers. Her juices quickly coated my hand.

I finally settled my tongue lightly on her clit, feeling the hard little nub under me. I sped up a little and added some pressure, varying my route as I tongue lashed her entire cunt. Lorrie was breathing pretty hard at this point.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head.

"My turn!" Erin exclaimed.

"Um..." I struggled. "Not just yet. I need to do this, ok Little Tiger?" I kissed her on her lips, and she licked and sucked me clean of Lorrie's accumulated juices.

"Ok," she said. "Just this once."

"Just this once," I affirmed.

Erin went up and began playing with Lorrie's tits. I dove back in and tongue fucked her pussy. Back and forth with my rigid tongue inside her steaming hole. Lorrie writhed in pleasure.

After a couple minutes of that, I slid a finger up inside her as I worked my mouth up towards her rock hard little clit. First, I tease-licked all around it, slowly, but with some good pressure. The I gave it a few glancing licks, drawing moans from Lorrie as I did so. I looked up and caught her eye, then pressed my tongue firmly against her clit.

For the next... I don't know how many minutes... but quite a few of them, I never let go of her clit. I kissed it, licked it, and then sucked it and that whole area into my mouth. I struggled to keep up with her flow of secretions, swallowing as best I could, but I really didn't want to let her go. I slipped more fingers inside her hot hole, until I got all four in! I finger fucked her hard while continuing to molest her clitoris. Lorrie gasped, squeezing my head between her thighs, then moaned, then finally arched her back and screamed bloody murder as her orgasm ripped through her cunt and spread throughout her trembling body.

She actually asked me stop after about a minute.

"Daddy!" she gasped, barely able to breathe. "I can't... Daddy I can't take it anymore... Daddy..."

Haha! No fucking way. I held on and continued to lick and suck her clit. Lorrie's orgasm continued, rising and falling with my speed and pressure, balancing on the edge of the waterfall, and then plummeting over the edge. Only to be on another edge, and going over that waterfall, too.

After a couple minutes of that, I came up for air. I hadn't really paid any attention to any else for the last 15 minutes, I had no idea what was going on. I gathered that people were doing some sexy things, but they had all stopped in the last 5 minutes due to the amount of noise Lorrie made! They gave me a nice round of applause as I rose from between her legs. I waved to the crowd, tipped my imaginary hat, then fell into the arms of my Lorrie. We kissed, long and deep, her tongue totally engaged with mine. I felt good to rest a little, my jaw was a bit tired!

I sat back on the couch and immediately Tina, the (to me) virgin, grasped my rigid cock in both hands and began stroking me. Her blondish hair blocked my view, but I could feel her hot mouth settle onto my cock as she slowly engulfed me. Mmmmmm. I leaned over and started sucking on Lorries lovely, rigid nipples. These babies were huge right now, and I sucked on them for all I was worth.

Then... Tina asked Lorrie if she could sit on me. Lorrie said yes, but only if Tina would let Lorrie eat her out later. Not a problem! Tina impaled her tight cunt with my cock, at last, and finally I had fucked all the women here!

Looking around, Momma Gayle had Erin and Payton sucking her tits while Kaitlyn licked her smooth cunt. Lizzy was getting double penetrated by the Masters boys, while her sister Kristin and Lorrie looked on with serious lust in their eyes.

I unceremoniously ripped off Tina's blouse, sending buttons flying and her tits bouncing. Her perky little girls were lovely, and fired up, too. I squeezed them hard as she rose up and slammed herself down onto my cock. Her tight cunt clenched me even harder.

Lizzy moaned out her long orgasm, I guess a cock in her pussy and in her ass felt pretty good! Gayle came all over Kaitlyn's face, surprising everyone with the amount of juices emanating from within.

Morgan pulled his cock from Lizzy's ass, she fell next to me in a heap.

"Next!" he called out with his and his brother's hard dicks at full attention.

Kristin shook her head. I guess the ass wasn't her thing. Kaitlyn jumped up from Gayle and asked "Can I go?"

The boys positioned her over Wyatt's cock, and then Morgan moved up to fuck her ass. Gayle came over to me and dragged her enormous tits in my face. I sucked them for a couple minutes, then got up and mounted her from behind. Her cunt accepted my big cock, no questions asked. Not quite as tight as a teenage girl, she still felt fabulous. I gave her a serious fucking, slamming her into the couch. Payton rested her face on Gayle's ass, I pulled out of Gayle and Payton sucked me clean of all those juices. I rammed my cock back into Gayle.

Kaitlyn shrieked in ecstasy from her double-fucking. I don't know how those Masters boys were holding off and not cumming, but good for them!

"Anyone else?" asked Morgan.

Lorrie looked at me shyly, pleadingly.

"Go get 'em, sweetie!" I said.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 15. Lorrie's Story, Part II

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Morgan laid on his back with his cock standing up, Kristin busying herself with sucking him silly. Lizzy grabbed my hand and helped me lower myself onto Morgan's cock. Wyatt stood by with his cock standing straight up. He smiled at me as I sat on his brother's cock.

Ahh... nowhere near as big as Michael, but still! I'm getting fucked by another guy!

"No kissing," Kristin whispered in my ear. I laughed. We can fuck and suck, but no kissing. Sure, I'm down!

Somebody played with my butthole, they had found some KY jelly in town. Fingers probed my ass, stretching me.

Suddenly, something huge pressed into me! It's fucking Wyatt! I gritted my teeth as he entered my butt. Jesus Christ! No finesse, like Michael, he just forced his way in. Thank god for the lubricant.

"FU-U-U-CK!!" I hollered. I was double-fucked!

I collapsed on top of Morgan, both he and Wyatt squeezed my tits hard. But Jesus, I was filled up. I pretty much went limp as they pumped my pussy and ass. I couldn't even think about gripping a cock or anything like I think I was supposed to. I just lay there, straddled out, and got fucked.

Next thing I know, something big and soft and hard and wet was forcing it's way into my mouth. I guess Michael couldn't stand it, he had to get in on the action. Now I had all three holes filled! I could taste somebody's cunt on Michael's cock. My mind drifted, overwhelmed with sex as cocks tried to get deeper and deeper into me. My cunt was on fire, my ass felt great, and I could barely breathe as Michael's huge cock fucked my face.

Morgan started hollering "Oh my god oh my god" and Michael just pulled me up and away from the brothers. He told me later he didn't want them cumming inside me, that was his job. Girls flocked to the two boys as they both came.

Michael dragged me onto the floor and forced his way in between my legs, and he shoved his cock right up all the way inside my cunt. I stiffened as he hit something inside me that hurt for a moment. It was like he hit bottom, I don't know. His cock was so thick, even though it was only one it felt almost the same as having two inside me.

Michael kissed me deeply. My head swam. I felt so connected to him... like we were one... My orgasm built and we fucked feverishly. I did all I could to grind my clit into him all I could.

Suddenly, his impossibly huge cock swelled even more inside me, stretching me to the limit. I begun cumming as I felt his seed shoot into me. It felt SO COOL having his cock flex and throb, knowing his hot cum was filling me up. My cunt clenched him back as my best ever orgasm swept through me. He ate me out about 15 minutes earlier, that was my best orgasm. But this one, even better. It just wouldn't stop. We continued to kiss as our mutual orgasm kept rolling.

Finally, I whispered to him, "Baby, get off me so I can get these guys out of me!" I loved the taste of his sperm and I wanted some. Okay, and I was worried about getting pregnant.

"No way," he answered. That's all he said. He just slowly fucked me some more, sending little pleasure ripples through my entire pussy. I held him as close and as hard as I could. I loved him so much.

Getting double fucked was great, but... it's nothing like this. Basking in the after glow with your man.

- - -

Early the next morning, Michael's watch started beeping, telling us to get up. I grabbed him as he tried to get out of bed.

"Fuck me again, baby" I half-moaned. I checked my pussy, still a bit damp. I rubbed it furiously and grabbed a tit with my other hand. I gotta get some juices going!

"Babe," Michael said. "We've got to get going. I don't have time to do you justice-"

"Come on, Daddy!" piped in Mom. "Give her a quickie!"

Mom grabbed his cock and slobbered all over it for a minute. I was ready.

Michael dropped down in between my legs, and my pussy throbbed the instant he entered me. My clit was still swollen from last night.

Michael locked his arms and rested on them, so he could look at me, he said. Mom sucked on my tit, then we kissed. Michael lost it right there.

"Jesus fucking Christ! You two! You're fucking sluts!!"

His cock expanded in me as he filled me with his cum. He came down on top of me, all three of us kissing. Finally, he got up.

"Come on you guys, big day!" Oh yeah, we're supposed to build a wall, or something.

"Not yet," I ordered. "Come here and get cleaned up."

Mom and I licked up his half-hard cock. His salty cum tasted great, mixed in with my cunt juice. The sight was apparently too much for him, mom and daughter licking his cock. He got hard again. I had heard that old men couldn't perform all that well. But that wasn't the case with Michael.

"Fuck Mom, and give her some of that hot cum, too!"

He obliged. Mom came quickly, and I licked Michael's cum from Mom's pussy as he went back to his room to get ready.

- - -

So there we were, Tina and I trying to position this car along the ditch. Look, I'm not so good at backing up, ok? I rolled the stupid Pontiac down into the ditch. I mean, who even has a Pontiac anymore?

We had this system where some of us moved cars, some drained the fluids, and some guarded us all. But, as Michael has told us during combat training, all plans go out the window when the first shot is fired. Well, the first shot, in this case, was one of the townies having a fit. Michael had enlisted their help, and all was going well. Until a couple of them got into an argument over one of the other cars that was owned by a dead person.

It seems that both of these old guys were sweet on 'Lady Jessica', who had turned earlier. Well they got into a fight about which of these guys should get her car. See, Michael had said we should keep any 4-wheel drive vehicles, any Priuses or other hybrids, any vans, and maybe a couple of fast cars if we found any. And we let the living folks keep whatever cars they had. But we needed the rest for the wall.

So Lady Jessica owned this 1972 Buick Le Sabre. It had some huge engine in it, I guess, and each guy thought they should be the one to keep it. The argument got bigger, fists were thrown, people pushed and shoved... I turned to Tina, and she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go," I said. And we took this Pontiac from town and drove it out ourselves. Yeah, I dropped it in the ditch, but everything was fine, right up until Tina got shot.

I whirled around to see where the shot came from when I was grabbed and picked up in the air.

Then one of the ugliest people I've ever seen came up and butt-stroked me in the head.

- - -

Fortunately, it was more of a glancing blow and my Lacrosse helmet blocked most of it. I wasn't knocked unconscious, but, as they say, I got my "bell rung". Two guys grabbed me, tied up my hands with those plastic zip-tie things, took my gun and knife, and drag-walked me to their truck they had hidden behind some trees. They jammed me between the two of them in the front seat. Jesus Christ I had a headache. Mother fuckers!

"So," says the guy who hit me. Some seriously dirtbag-looking scumbag who didn't seem to have showered since before the apocalypse.

"My name's Robbie. And slave-boy over there driving is Tom. And what's your name, hot stuff?"

Robbie had this shitty, greasy hair and smelled bad. Tom, a half-decent looking black guy, didn't look as bad, but still pretty dirty and grimy.

"Fuck you!" I spat out. I was trying not to cry.

"Well, isn't that nice. Fuck-you, it's nice to meet you!" And with that, Robbie started grabbing my tit as we rolled down the highway. He grinned at me with these slimy teeth and greasy face.

"Jesus!" I said. "Don't you guys bathe? You're disgusting!"

I sat there, trembling. I'm being kidnapped, it dawned on me. Kidnapped! Who does that? What will they do to me? Rape me, for sure. Then kill me? Don't kill me now, I'm in love!

"FUCK!" I hollered. Robbie just laughed at me.

We drove about twenty minutes up the road, the whole time he's feeling me up and talking dirty about all the things he's going to do to me. The driver wasn't saying anything. In fact, he seemed pissed or, maybe, disgusted by Robbie. As I looked at them both, Robbie had all this gear, and a pistol, and bullets and stuff on a vest while Tom didn't have anything. And, Robbie had called him 'slave'. Maybe, I thought, Tom's not into the whole thing here.

We slowed down at a turnoff for another town.

I screamed.

"I have to pee right now!!"

"Ha!" laughed Robbie. "No way. We're almost there. You can pee when Big Trent says you can pee." But Tom slowed down.

"I'm going to pee in your truck right now if you don't let me out."

Tom stopped the truck, right at the crossroads. "Maybe we should let her. You know how Trent is about the truck."

"Shut up slave!" snapped Robbie. "I'm calling the shots, not you!"

Silence for a moment.

"I'll let you watch" I offered. "But you have to cut me loose or I'll fall over."

Robbie leaped out of the truck and pulled me with him.

"Cut her loose, slaveboy, and watch her so she doesn't get up to something"

Tom cut me loose, and I stood there for a moment. I could see Robbie had a hard on from rubbing my tits and thinking about watching me pee, but he also had his AR-15 somewhat pointed in my direction. Shit.

I pulled the scrunchie from my hair and posed a little, letting my long hair fly in the breeze. Then I casually flung it passed Robbie, it got hung up on a bush. Perfect.

"Come on, I don't got all day, Fuckyou!"

I undid my army pants, pulled them down and exposed my naked pussy to this flaming asshole. I felt completely humiliated.

I copped a squat, and... nothing, at first. Finally, I closed my eyes and tried to relax, and then I let it fly. The real trick was not to get it on my pants. Robbie stood transfixed. Dickhead. He undid his fly and began stroking his hard little cock. But, wisely, I thought, I didn't mention the size of it.

I started to get up.

"Don't move! Don't make me shoot you!"

"Oh come on Robbie," said Tom. "You know you won't shoot her, you're not supposed to even touch her or Trent will kill you!"

"Shut up!" hollered Robbie and pointed the gun at Tom, but still jacked his cock with the other hand. Damn pistol grips on the AR, they let you shoot one handed if you want.

"Pull up your shirt, Fuckyou." Humiliated again, I did.

He stepped forward and shot his load onto my tits and bra.

"Alright, come on," ordered Robbie.

I pulled my shirt down and my pants up. My t-shirt soaked in several places through from his obnoxious cum. They got another zip-tie and stuffed me back in the truck.