Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove through a town a lot bigger than our little one. We stopped after a couple minutes near a gigantic strip mall that had a Walmart in it. A large pirate flag flew from the top. The big store had hundreds of necros around it.

"Home, sweet home!" announced Robbie.

"Come on," said Tom, gently.

He cut my bonds and we climbed up this ladder that took us to the roof of the strip mall. From there we walked a couple hundred yards til we got to the Walmart roof. There were about 6 or 8 armed guys up here, but they weren't doing anything about the zombies trying to get in down below. These guys were just hanging out. And staring at me, but nobody said anything except Robbie.

"I found her," he announced. "Back off!"

We climbed down some stairs at the back, down to the storeroom of the Walmart. They led me through to the main floor, some light filtered down from the skylights but the lights were out.

And there he was, the man himself. Big Trent.

He was big, too. Massive. Looked like he had been on the 'roids. He was, honest-to-god, perched up on these display cases, sitting in an easy chair like he was a king on a throne. A naked woman kneeled next to him, she casually stroked his beefy legs. A couple guys stood by with AK-47s.

Robbie dragged me up the makeshift steps. Tom followed some distance behind.

"Well, well, WELL!" roared Big Trent, standing up. "What have you brought me?" He walked a circle around me, appraising me like a cow or something.

"This is what I'm talking about," he said. "This is what we've been looking for! I have been wanting some FINE piece of ass, not this shit you've been giving me." He kicked the girl who had been at his side. She whimpered and bowed her head low.

What an asshole, I thought.

"And what might your name be, pretty young thing?"

"All I can get out of her," interrupted Robbie. "Is 'Fuck-you'."

Big Trent glared at him, as if to say 'Was I talking to you?'

"What's your name, honey?" he asked me again.

"Fuck you!" It was all I could think of to say.

"Ah, defiance! How nice. Well I'm sure we can beat that out of you. Or fuck it out of you. Lots of men here... they'd all like a crack at you. Wait a second, what's this?" Big Trent had lifted my hair and saw a large bruise near my temple. He looked at Robbie. Robbie just shrugged his shoulders.

"Where'd you get this sweetie?" he asked.

"From dickhead over there!" I pointed my head at Robbie.

Big Trent got very quiet. What came out was just above a whisper.

"You... HIT... her?"

Robbie stood still, frozen in fear.

"He buttstroked me. I passed out."

"Now she's lying BT! I just gave her a little tap-"

"A little tap?" Big Trent asked. "She looks pretty banged up to me. Still, God, she's gorgeous. And look at these tits! They look real. Are they?"

Big Trent squeezed my boobs for a few moments. He stopped suddenly when he felt the wet spots.

"What the fuck?" he asked in shock. "Why are they wet, and sticky?" He looked at his hands in horror.

I told him. "Genius over there jacked off on me and shot his shitty cum onto me."

Robbie started denying it but Big Trent looked to Tom for confirmation. Tom nodded his head 'yes.'

Big Trent slowly went over to Robbie. "You... you let me touch... you let me put my hands on YOUR FUCKING JIZZ?"

"No BT it's not like that! You see she was-"

I didn't see it because I turned away, but Robbie dropped like a sack of potatoes, his head twisted at a weird angle. One down, I thought.

"Tom. Drag his ass to the gate, have him thrown over. Now, you, start talking. Where your from. What's your setup, how you livin'. Come on."

"I uh," I began, trying to think of something to say. I came up empty. "I don't have much to say. Except that, my Daddy's going to kill you."

"Your what?"

"My Daddy. He will kill you. And everyone here. He loves me. A lot."

Big Trent thought about that for a few moments. Tom returned from his dragging duties.

"Ok Tom, tell me what happened."

"Well, they were lining up cars, like a wall. Down in Larchmont. That's that tiny town a few miles south. We watched them for awhile. Only saw a couple men, lots of girls. They had a couple guns..."

"And," Trent interjected. "They're clean. Very clean. They got their shit together, sounds like. Hey! Rat! Get over here! Tom, take her over to ladies wear, get her something else to wear. And get some wipes and clean off that fucking jizz. And you, girly-girl, you are going to talk to me, real soon."

Tom grabbed my arm and yanked me to come with him. We passed a guy walking towards Big Trent who was obviously 'Rat'. Pointy face, beady eyes.

As we got to the ladies section, Tom relaxed his grip and looked around.

"Look," he whispered. "I'm sorry. They've got my wife, my kid. Here, grab a shirt. They'll kill my family if I don't do everything they say. But... here's your knife back. I took it from that shithead when we fed him to the deaders. Hide it. Don't use it now. You might even get raped, don't use it. Wait til it's dark and things quiet down. Too many guys around now.

"But, it's really just Trent and his crew. The rest of us are prisoners, or scared shitless, forced labor kind of thing. They make us kill the deaders at the front, but just with rakes and shovels. Still, if your man comes, we can help out."

"Ok Tom, and thanks. But my daddy IS coming. When he does, stay out of his way. I'll try to keep you safe."

Tom looked at me like I was crazy. But, you know, I've seen Michael in action. He's all chill and stuff, until the shit gets going. Then he turns into this major hard-core killer. It's almost scary, but it's also totally sexy. And he's going to save me.

At least, I hoped he would. Soon.

- - -

They tied me up, tight. I couldn't get anything even remotely loose. Big Trent questioned me for, I don't know, maybe like an hour?. He wanted to know the layout of our place, how many people we had, how much food, how many guns, everything. He threatened, hurt me a little, I held out a long time. Finally I gave some bullshit answers. I told them our stronghold was some of the houses right by the road. I told him we were almost out of food. We had 5 hunting rifles. We bathed in the stream. There was only 6 of us.

But each answer, I held out. Trent punched my stomach. Slapped my legs. Slapped my ass. I cried a lot, mostly just to buy time. Come on Michael, where are you?

"Alright Sweetheart," Trent said, leering at me. "I think the kidding around is just about over. I think the heavy stuff is going to come down just about now!"

Trent pulled out a huge knife. It looked as long as my arm. I just about shit myself.

Trent dragged the knife down my face, between my boobs, I trembled.

"You told me the whole truth, right?" he asked. "Nothing but the truth?"

"So help me, God," I swore.

"She's holding back!" hollered Rat. Thanks for the help, dipshit. "Cut her!"

Trent had a wild look in his eye. He pulled at my shirt, and cut it wide open. He cut through my bra. My boobs flopped out there in the air.

Suddenly, we heard gunfire. the guys on the roof are shooting, I thought.

"Rat, go up and check it out." The firing increased above us. Trent felt me up, enjoying himself. I was about to throw up. The firing lessened, then stopped.

"Maybe that's your daddy, coming for you. But, it sounds like we got him!"

More shots sounded, and one of the skylights shattered. Right near us.

Suddenly, a body flew through the skylight and crashed about 20 feet away. The head was shot and he was a mess from the fall, but you could tell by his clothing. It was Rat. Two down.

"Rat! Shit! What the Fuck! Wilson! Everyone! Get over here!" Another body came through the skylight, Trent and his guys fired everything they had at the opening. Three down. They ran out of ammo, dropped mags and put in more and kept shooting at the ceiling near the opening. Finally, nobody had any full mags left.

This weird scraping noise emanated from the ceiling. Something was being scraped or dragged. Suddenly, another body flew through the opening and crashed down near us. One of Trent's guys. He must've had 20 bullets in him. Four.

That meant... Michael was still alive!

Trent and his guys were in a panic. They weren't ready for anything like this. All their magazines were empty, they scurried about looking for more ammo. They finally found a case and started reloading, but they were slow.

Another body fell through the skylight. Five. Shot to absolute shit. They shot a few rounds back towards the hole and ran out of ammo again. Trent screamed at his guys to find more ammo. Jesus, didn't these dumbasses have it stored somewhere nearby? Oh, they had it up near the front door. Several of their guys went to get some of the cans.

Trent pulled out a gigantic pistol, I found out later it was called a 'Desert Eagle'. A guy named Johnson had an M-16 rifle, he fired random shots into the roof until Trent told him to knock it off and listen.

I'm still standing there, tied up with my boobs hanging out. Trent came over and put this big ass gun to my head. I, um, peed right then. I do not like being defenseless, no sir.

"Tom!" Trent yelled. "See who these dead guys are."

Disgusted, Tom sifted through assorted two dead guys. Trent and Johnson scanned the ceiling skylight trying to catch sight of something. I watched Tom roll the dead guys around, and saw him pocket a pistol. Tom smiled at me.

"It's Pablo and Shorty," Tom reported. "Shot in the head, amongst other places... They won't be turning. I can't make out the other guy, he's too messed up."

Trent whirled in panic. "How many guys were on the roof? Huh?" Tom shrugged his shoulders. "No shooting now, I guess they're all dead. Fuck!" Trent pointed the Desert Eagle at me, and jammed it right into my forehead.

"You... bitch... Call him off!"

I made a face at him, and he thumped me with his gun in the forehead. It didn't knock me out, but it hurt like shit and made my head spin. I could hear Trent but it was like I was underwater. I could hear him yelling about covering the back stairs or something. Next thing I know, Wilson has a big gaping hole in his head, and Tom is standing there with a vicious look on his face and a smoking gun in his hand. I guess he scavenged it from one of the dead guys. Tom shot two more bad guys before Big Trent fired on him. Tom was able to duck down an aisle.

Trent couldn't chase him because he heard his name being called. By my Daddy!

"Trent!" Michael called from behind me somewhere. "Put down the gun and we can still be friends."

"Yeah right!" responded Trent as he ducked behind a stack of Coors beer cases. "And how the fuck do you know my name?"

"One of your little toadies squealed up on the roof, but don't worry! He won't ever squeal again."

More shots and shouts came from various parts of the store. The 'slaves' were rising up against their masters! So cool! Trent didn't know what to do, or where to look, or who to cover.

"I'll... I'll shoot your bitch!" Trent yelled. And he looked at me and started to point the Eagle at me.

Trent's head exploded. I thought, I didn't know a head could just explode! Then Tom and Michael were facing each other, guns pointed warily.

"No!" I managed to scream. "You're on the... same side"

I blacked out.

===================

Epilogue

===================

I shot this shithead Trent right in his fucking head. I scanned for targets and saw this black guy also shooting at Trent. I covered him with my 1911, but I was kind of hoping that he wouldn't shoot me since we both shot Trent.

Then Lorrie shouted that we were on the same side, and we lowered our weapons as Lorrie collapsed in her bonds.

"Cover us!" I said tersely to this new guy as I cut Lorrie down from the paracords. "Are there any more of these guys?"

"I don't know, I think my friends took out the rest up near the front, but I can't be sure yet."

Lorrie looked okay, she had a lump on her forehead.

"Stay here, uh-" I started to say.

"Tom. My name is Tom Zander. I'll protect her."

"You better, Tom. I've killed a lot of people today, I don't mind adding to the list."

There was some commotion up front, so I skirted around through the toys and cosmetics to see what was happening. The cause of the ruckus became clear; 20 or so people were beating 3 or 4 people to death. I stepped out from behind the racks.

"I'm with Tom!" I yelled as they all turned threateningly towards me. "And the captured girl!" They had rakes and shovels and started advancing on me. There was blood in their eyes!

Fortunately, Tom rounded the corner, carrying Lorrie in his arms.

"It's alright!" Tom asserted. "He's cool. He just killed about 15 of our asshole warlords. Let's not kill him just yet."

As the situation defused. Tom and a few others ran off with some captured rifles.

"Where are they off to?" I asked to nobody in particular.

A bruised up gentleman, calling himself Nathan, responded.

"They've been keeping the women and kids locked up in the nail salon next door. I imagine that Rollie, that fucking piece of shit guard, doesn't have much breathing time left."

Then Nathan explained what happened to them. The town was swarmed early on by zombies. If you went outside, you got eaten. All these living people were in the Walmart when they shut it down on a Saturday. For a lucky few, the whole family was shopping at the same time and survived intact. For others, their loved ones were 'outside' somewhere. Then these "Rattlers" showed up and easily took over the store and the group. The Rattlers acted like saviors on the run, and were gladly accepted into the group. After the first night, however, the Rattlers showed their true colors; they enslaved everyone and began their reign of terror and rape. This went on for three weeks, and then Lorrie and I showed up.

Erin drifted in from the roof. She covered the group with her AR-15, I quickly motioned for her to lower the barrel, these were friendlies.

"Thank God you're alright!" She said to Lorrie and me. "I didn't hear anything for awhile, I was thinking the worst!" She hugged us both, then glanced around at the people and also the store.

"So..." she began. "What happens next?"

Just then Tom and his crew returned, Tom holding tightly to a woman and a small girl around his neck. "I think we got them all. Hey, who's the new girl?"

"This is Erin," I announced to him and the group. "She shot about 6 or 8 of your 'Rattlers'-"

"Ten! If you don't mind!"

"My bad, Erin. She shot Ten of your rattlers on the roof, which allowed me to climb up and into your Walmart here where, with the help of Tom, we don't have a Rattler problem anymore."

I expected the survivors to be a little more happy about us, seeing as how we rescued them and all. But they were a bit leery of us and our intentions. Rightfully so, I guess. The last 'saviors' didn't work out so well.

"Well, guys," I said. "We're gonna get going. These shitheads shot one of my people back home. Do you mind if we get some medical supplies? Then we'll be on our way."

I headed over to the Pharmacy section. These guys still had fully stocked shelves of most everything. Jesus, I thought. Wish I was a little more mercenary in my way of thinking. I would take everything. But whatever.

Tom came over to me, with his wife and little girl still around his neck. "Look, um, Michael. I'm a veterinarian. Or, I was. I could take a look at your person if you wanted... Maybe we can work out some kind of trade, know what I'm saying?"

"Awesome, that would be great, Tom. Um, I know we're all new to each other, but we might be able to work out some trade between our groups, maybe even merge them together... for our mutual benefit."

And that's what we did.

= = = = = = = =

One Year Later

= = = = = = = =

"Please honey!" I begged. "For the love of God put her down already, she's had enough!"

Lorrie smiled innocently at me. "Why, whatever do you mean?"

I walked over and gently took my darling baby Jessie from her mother's arm and breast. Carefully, I set her down in her crib. Jessie mewled a bit, stretched a little, but stayed asleep. Yes!

I looked back at Lorrie. Her impossibly large breasts lay against her stomach, her left one still leaking milk. I pulled her out of the rocker and led her towards our room and the bed. She tried to argue but I held my finger to my lips, telling her to keep quiet and not wake the baby.

"But Michael," she protested as I closed the door. "I'm tired from the feeding."

"Don't worry, this won't take long!" I can't sit in a room with her for very long while she feeds the baby, I just get way too fucking worked up! I stripped quickly and jumped on top of her. My iron cock bashed into her legs as I grabbed her tits and squeezed them together.

Milk gushed from both her nipples like a water fountain, except this fountain had many different streams! Warm milk sprayed on my face and dripped off my chin. I opened my mouth and savored the sweet flavor. Quickly, I fell upon a tit and sucked the shit out of it. I mean, sucked the milk out of it! Warm milk flowed down my throat, gulp after gulp. I couldn't get enough.

Gayle whispered from the doorway, "Did the baby poop? Oh..." I didn't even look up. It was my feeding time.

I guess Lorrie motioned her mom in, for the next thing I knew, Gayle was pushing me aside a little. She was trying to get between her daughter's legs. Grudgingly, I moved out of the way, a little, so as not to lose my grip on Lorrie's tits. Gayle snuggled her face into Lorrie's pussy, gently licking and kissing her deliciously wet slit.

I sort of lose track of time when I'm latched on to gigantic milking tits, especially when they are filled with milk. So, I don't know how long it was, but eventually Lorrie started to moan softly. Then she jerked and bucked as the sensations from my milk-sucking and her mom's tongue-lashing took over. Presently, she composed herself after trembling but quiet orgasm.

"Go ahead Michael," Lorrie whispered. "Fuck Mee-Maw."

"Bullshit 'Mee-Maw'!" Gayle complained. "I'm 'Nana' you little bitch!" As punishment for this breach of etiquette, Gayle resumed licking her daughter's cunt, even more vigorously this time.

I detached, somewhat reluctantly, from Lorrie's tits. Truth was, I think I had enough. Must've been eight or ten ounces! Gayle rose up on her knees but kept her face buried between Lorrie's legs.

I worked on Gayle's pants, struggling to get them off. I've asked her before to take them off before she gets in the bed, but she doesn't remember! Alzheimer's, I guess. She is an old woman, anyway. Almost as old as me...

Finally, I exposed her glistening pussy lips. I was too wound up for finesse and felt a little selfish; I just mounted her quickly and rammed my cock in hard! Oh yessss... the only thing that feels better than drinking warm tit-milk is sliding my cock into a hot and steamy pussy! I looked up at my two hot mamas. Well, technically one mama and a grandma. But the Grandma just turned 40, so it ain't no thing! Maybe in a few weeks I can fuck my wife, Lorrie. She's still too tender from the delivery.

I'm sorry to say, but I could only last a minute or so inside Gayle's sopping wet cunt. My orgasm was approaching, and there wasn't much I could do about it.

"Lorrie," I panted. "You know you (...pant...) need to stay hydrated!" I only had about ten seconds to go.

"Give it to me baby!" she said.

Leaping up and around Gayle, I planted myself right next to Lorrie's face. Grabbing my cock, I stroked it a couple times and placed it between her lips.

YES!! Hot streams of man cum erupted from me, into her welcoming mouth. Gayle's work kicked in right then, so Lorrie was cumming as she swallowed down my jizz gleefully, even gratefully, perhaps.