Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorrie savored the cum glob for a few moments before she swallowed it down. Gayle and her then kissed for a long time.

Me? I fell onto the mattress, utterly spent. My cock lay there like a dead soldier, or more like a complaining soldier. 'No more, let me rest!' it seemed to say. Hey little buddy, it was worth it, wasn't it? You bet your ass it was.

Time drifted, they both snuggled up to me, pressing their warm boobs against me and draping their legs over parts of me. I mentioned water again, because I never got any the first time. Lorrie jumped up and returned with two glasses for all of us to share.

"Everybody okay?" I asked. Threesomes can be difficult sometimes. It all looks like fun but sometimes there are hurt feelings. Mix in some Mother/Daughter stuff, and I didn't know WHERE any of us stood at the moment.

"Gayle?" I continued. "Did you get to cum?"

"Only about three times honey, thanks for asking. I'm good. Great, in fact. Lorrie?"

Lorrie leaned across me to kiss her mom on the lips, dragging a big fucking tit right in my face. Then she withdrew, and kissed me.

"I'm okay. Tired, but a good tired. I can't believe what we did, what I did. Thank you both."

"Thank YOU both!" I said. "This was undoubtedly the greatest night of my life."

They both squeezed me tight. We drifted off to sleep, each tired and satisfied and happy.

- - -

"Michael!" the radio blared. "Michael! Help! We've got company! Michael!!"

I scrambled out of my warm slumber with my two babes, punched the transmit button.

"What's going on?"

"Get down here! We've got a hundred zombies at least! They are inside the store!"

"Okay we'll be right down as fast as we can! Hang on!"

The girls were already moving. "Full gear, RFN, ladies! You can put on some of it in the Jeep!"

Sounded like the shit was hitting the fan, I wanted helmets, arm protectors, shin guards, everything we had.

We hauled ass down to main street, weapons hot and ready to go. In spite of the danger, there were a few smirky looks passed back and forth, kind of like "Yeah we're going in to battle, but the fucking sure was fun last night!"

I rounded the corner a few hundred yards from hardware store, where everybody was holed up. Zombies crowded around the front door. Yeah, at least a hundred. Erin was popping off some headshots, but it was just a drop in the bucket.

Think, think! I didn't want to just shoot them. Then they'll swarm us. This is like some kind of damn herd.

We had checked on the radio. Our people were trapped, but not in immediate danger. Zed had forced them into a bedroom, which was holding strong. Erin had climbed out the window onto the facade roof.

Right by us, next to Mountain Realty, was Jim's Fix It Shop. I looked in the window and saw a bunch of tools and broken TVs and other shit. And wire. Spools of wire. I can do something with this! The Dynamic Mother/Daughter duo of Gayle and Lorrie covered me as I broke into the store and got the spools. Zed was busy making noise down the street, they didn't hear me.

"Call Erin, tell her to keep it up, keep their attention."

I had Gayle drive us closer, about 75 yards from the nearest Zed.

"Yeah Daddy-man," Erin replied. "But I'm down to my last mag. I'll just wave at them for awhile. If you're gonna do something, sooner would be better!"

I got out while the Duo covered me, engine idle, ready to roll. I mean, worse came to worst, we could just drive into a few of them, then drive around town as they followed us. Spread them out some so we could engage them a few at a time. But I wanted to try this wire thing first.

I undid some wire and wrapped it around the nearest streetlight. With pliers, I twisted and tied it off very tight, about a foot off the ground. I crossed the street and tied the wire to a streetlight on that side, also about a foot off the ground and as tight as I could make it. It plucked like a guitar string.

We backed up to the next streetlight about hundred feet away, and tied another piece of wire across the street about a foot high. Did that four more times.We checked around, no Zeds had snuck up behind us from the main road. Radioed Erin, told her to get back inside. I nodded to Gayle, she blew the Jeep's horn.

Instantly, about half the streetwalkers turned to look at us. Blew the horn and jumped up and down and yelled, they moaned, turned, and started ambling towards us.

"Ladies, be ready if this doesn't work." I was pretty scared, actually. If this didn't work, we were pretty well fucked. I didn't know if we could hold off a hundred of these shitbirds.

The first Zachs got to the wire, Foomp! Down they went! The Tripwire was working! They just kept falling over each other! Dumbasses! As they spread out in the confusion, a few went outside the pole and the wire, but then those guys zeroed in on us in the middle of the street and hit the next wire. Down went those guys!

When old Zach goes down, he doesn't just pop right back up. Balance and coordination are not his thing. Depending on their condition, it can take 30 seconds, a minute, even more for them to get upright again. Those that did, fell down on the next wire.

We hooted and hollered, enjoying their slapstick antics. After a couple minutes, with still a couple wires between us, Lorrie and I marched out to meet them. We had our AR-15s slung on our backs, I had my spiked Crovel and Lorrie had her long poker stick.

"I got the first one!" Lorrie called out. Stab! Right in this dead guys head. He stopped squirming.

"Let's stay close to each other," I warned. We didn't want to get surrounded. But it wasn't too likely. We casually stabbed a few, then ten, then 20 and 30. I love saving ammo.

Eventually the pressure reduced on our people in the building; they staged a murderous breakout and joined us on the street, poking Zed in his dead head, making sure he was re-dead.

Well, the smell was fucking atrocious. And now we had 147 dead guys in the street. Tina counted them.

"Where did these fuckers come from, I wonder?"

The boys, Wyatt and Morgan, looked a little sheepish.

"Well," explained Morgan. "We were ah, we were cranking some music last night. You know, just having a little party. It was pretty late, maybe like 2 or 3 o'clock. Next thing we know a few of these guys started milling about in the street. We figured we would get them in the morning..."

"Yeah," piped in Erin. "Then, this morning, they crashed through the glass door, even though it was boarded. We scrambled into a room, all we had was my pistol, radio, and my six magazines."

"What did you use to break out?" I asked.

Wyatt jumped in. "We busted up the furniture, got some good boards. Erin shot the first few, then we beat the rest down until we could get our weapons."

I was kind of pissed at them for getting themselves into trouble. But I was also pretty impressed. They didn't panic, they improvised, they overcame, they fought hard, they killed Zed.

We figured there must have been a herd passing by on the highway. They heard the music and decided to come take a look. I read about the herds a few days ago. When Zed has no stimulus, he just kind of stands there. Then a bird flies by, and he follows it, even after it has gone out of sight. Zach, who is also just standing there, sees Zed walking with a purpose. He doesn't want to miss out on the action so he follows him. Zena sees two of her friends charging ahead and says yeah baby, I'm with ya! Next thing you know, 147 dead shitheads are walking down the street, following god-knows-what but they can't stop now!

Well the Tripwire worked, gotta do more of that. We gotta get our defenses up. We can't just have these guys storming our town! We gotta get some security.

We spent the rest of the day cleaning up. The other remaining townsfolk came out to help, too. Picking up dead Zeds is hard work. We dragged them all about a quarter mile down main street, down wind. Shee-it we gotta think of something.

During all the hauling and dragging, word got out that Lorrie and I had done it. And that Momma Gayle had joined in. There were some smirks, giggles, and maybe some hurt feelings, too. Some of the girls were thinking I was off the market and were jealous.

We broke for lunch. As we munched down Dennison's chili, Erin finally shot the elephant in the room.

"So uh... you guys all married now, or what?"

I was a little hurt, after all, Erin helped arrange this whole thing! Now she seemed a little pissy.

"You know," I began. "We don't really have any rules right now. Except for the Patsy rule, which is if you are a threat to me and us then you get to leave. But, well, normal society has broken down. I think we are all feeling, pretty free right now. I mean, yeah, we have things to do, but we can also do what we want. To some extent, anyway.

"So, yeah, I love Lorrie. And I love Gayle. And Erin. And Kaitlyn, Payton, Tina, Lizzy, Kristin. I love all of you. Morgan and Wyatt, I like you guys a lot, but we aren't at the love stage yet." They made funny gestures of wiping their brows in relief.

"I guess what I'm saying is, chill out, we're figuring this out as we go along."

People seemed to be okay with that. Like Gayle said early on, I needed to watch my step with these girls, or they may all turn on me.

"Hey stud!" Lorrie jabbed at me as we went back to work. "Nice speech."

"Yeah right ," I chuckled.

"So am I ... just one of the girls? It's okay. I just want to know."

Ack. Here it is.

"Lorrie... in the real world, you would be my number girl of all time. In fact, you are that. Now. But, these are difficult times and we can't afford to have everyone pissed at each other right now..."

I grabbed a pair of dead feet, Lorrie grabbed his hands. We swung him up into a wheel barrow.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm just busting your balls."

"Huh?" I asked, bewildered.

"Michael, I want to have more sex with you. A lot more. I am in love with you, too. But I know what you mean about what's been happening with everybody. We need to work out an arrangement here. I'll think about it."

Okay, I thought, think on.

"Oh," she continued. "Thanks for breaking my cherry. I'd suck your cock right now, except it

probably has zombie gunk on it!"

"Hey baby, I never got to lick you up! I owe you!"

"Yes you do!"

"Hey Lorrie," I said seriously. "I don't want to lose you."

"You can't. I have an idea for tonight, though, Big Daddy. You might like it."

She was right, I did like it.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 14 - Group Therapy

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

We got the street cleaned up by the afternoon. I called my people together.

"Hey guys, good work today. Let's get cleaned up for an early dinner up at the house. Then I want to have a strategy session, we gotta do something so this doesn't happen again." We piled into the trucks and headed up the hill to my shack.

After we all got clean and shiny, we had a nice meal of canned spaghetti and meatballs, green beans, and pears. Ok, so it wasn't all that nice. But it filled us up and didn't take long to make, so that was good enough.

"Ok folks," I began. "We need a wall. I propose we start with the cars in town. There's... what, a couple hundred houses here, and only about 15 occupied. Let's take the cars from the rest of them, line them nose to tail alongside the ditch, starting at one end of our little valley to the other end. That way, the zombies will probably fall into the ditch, and we can help with that too, and then they won't be able to climb the ditch because cars will be there on the top edge. We'll leave an opening, and use a big truck or bus or something as the gate. We've gotta drain all fluids from the cars and save them in barrels. Take out the batteries, ignition wires and stuff, anything useful. That should take several days.

"Then, we gotta hit that little welding shop down south, see if that guy is alive and help him out. We need him. When we went past him last time, I saw he had a 'Bobcat', and we need that. Because my big plan is to build the 'Sanchez Pit of Death'!" I wanted Lorrie to get the credit, it was mostly her idea.

"And for that, we'll need to go about 40 miles north and see what's up with the truck stop there before someone else gets to it. Trucks mean stuff, hopefully food, and god knows what else. Trucks also mean shipping containers. We need those to build ramps for the Sanchez Pit. And we can use empty trailers to ring the pit so they can't get out."

We talked for another couple hours, working out the details of the car wall. That was the most important thing. We didn't feel like leaving the town without having it be secure so that when we returned the town would not be full of Zombies. We also assigned people to specific jobs. Gayle and Lorrie would spend at least 2 hours a day learning herbal medicine and old-fashioned doctoring. Erin would become our armory technician, learning all she could about guns so she could maintain ours in tip-top shape. Tina and Payton were to become farm specialists so that come spring we would be ready. The couples of Masters and Johnsons would work on fortifying the wall, building watchtowers, and any other physical security matters.

We finally got done and broke out the bar and had some drinks. It was good to relax, knowing we had a plan for our security.

After a couple more hours, I nodded to Lorrie, and made the big announcement we had agreed on.

"I have a big announcement!" I announced. Everyone quieted down.

"I... am... going..." Everyone waited expectantly. "... to put on a Porno on the living room TV!"

Most people laughed and thought I was kidding.

"I'm serious! I'm going to my room for 15 minutes for some last minute cleaning. Then I'm coming out to watch some dirty movies.

"Anybody is welcome to join. If you don't want to, that's fine, no worries. Maybe just stay in your room, or you guys can go back down into town to your store. Again, no harm, no foul. Tomorrow, we've got a lot to do, so let's get ready to get up at 7:00.

"Maybe I'll see you later!" I walked to my room, you could hear a pin drop.

I turned on my tunes box so I wouldn't hear any conversations or bitching or moaning or crying. Then I proceeded to brush my teeth, do some final cleaning and touching up. I knew Lorrie was going to sit with me, I just hoped others would, also.

Picking out a video was tough. 'Holly does Hollywood'? Naw, too old school. 'Taboo'? Maybe... I finally settled on 'Pirates'. Never saw it before, but I thought it might be fun. Put on a pair of sweat pants commando style, and, ah, fuck the shirt.

I go back out to set up the movie, nobody's here. Really? Nobody? Well, fuck it, I thought. I'll watch it anyway. I started searching through the server to get the movie up. Just as I got it going, I heard a girl's voice shout out from the back:

"Ten-Hut!"

I jumped at attention. I mean, that's what you're supposed to do!

"Forward... March!" Haha! It's Erin calling the cadence. Erin, the Little Tiger, is the squad leader. She called out as they marched out, single file.

"Ha-left! Ha-left! Ha-left-right-left." Oh yeah, her dad was in the Marines!

Out came the sorriest looking squad I ever saw. Also, the sexiest. Erin called out the cadence call and the squad (responded):

"Ain't no sense in lookin' down! (Ain't no sense in lookin down)

Ain't no Zombies on the ground! (Ain't no Zombies on the ground!)

Killin Zombies all day long! (Killin Zombies all day long!)

Gonna make me big and strong! (Gonna make me big and strong!)

Am I, right or wrong? (You're Right!)

Am I, killing strong? (You're Right!)

Sound off! (1,2!)

Sound off! (3,4!)

Bring it on down! (1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2... 3, 4!)"

I had all I could do to keep a straight face. This was so cool!

The troop was now arrayed in front of me. For inspection, I supposed. Erin spun and saluted me.

"All troops present and accounted for, Sir!"

They sure were, but there seemed to be a bit of a problem.

"Thank you, Sergeant! Was there, uh, a problem with the uniforms today?"

"Supply issue sir! We adapted, improvised, and overcame, Sir!"

I noticed Erin had on a nice camo baseball hat, and one of my camo shirts. That was it.

Unbuttoned down the front. I pulled her shirt back, revealing her lovely little boobs.

"Dress that line, Sergeant."

"Yes sir!" I gave her a nice squeeze on her ass.

I walked up to Payton. She had a red bandanna wrapped around her head, a nice white push-up bra which accentuated her substantial tits, and combat boots.

"Pants, soldier?"

"Not today, Sir!"

I sniffed the air.

"What's that smell?"

She sniffed the air, too. "That would be me, Sir!"

"Well, Excellent!" What else could you say?

I moved down to the next girl, Lorrie, who had on a camo T-shirt. That was it. And the T-shirt looked like it was having a hard time as it had a few strategic rips in it. Lorrie looked at me and smiled.

"Soldier!" I mock-yelled. "Are you eye-balling me?"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"You can't do that!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Drop down and give me twenty!" She got into the push-up position.

"Not pushups! 20 sucks!"

Relieved, Lorrie smiled as I knew she couldn't do 20 push-ups. She pulled down my sweats, and took my just-beginning-to-get-hard cock completely in her mouth. She got a few strokes in before it got too big for her. By the time she got to 20, I was at full attention.

"Well... alright then. You! What's your story!"

Kaitlyn looked around nervously. She wore a black G-string and a Boonie hat. A knife hung on a string around her neck, resting comfortably between her luscious boobs.

"I, um, I... don't have a story?"

"Drop and give me 20!"

Kaitlyn jumped at that. She's not real imaginative, not a big talker. But she's a hard worker and she fucks like a racehorse. Jesus, I thought. And a good cocksucker.

"18, 19... 20!" the squad called out in unison.

"Back in line, private! Ok, you two, what the fuck?"

Lizzy and Wyatt were handcuffed together. Wyatt had on pants, which was good. And Lizzy had on his shirt.

"He's my prisoner, Sir!"

"Fair enough. Prisoner Wyatt, drop and give me... no wait, give her 20!"

Wyatt eagerly lapped up at his fiancee's pussy. he ate her out pretty good.

"Um..." I started. "Kinda hard to count... alright you're done. Attention!" Wyatt got up, his lips and chin glistening.

"Nurse!" I said to the next person, Gayle, who somehow made a nursey-looking hat that she pinned in her hair. She also had a two-inch wide bandage wrapped around her chest at the nipple line. That was the extent of her clothing.

"Step Forward!" Nurse Gayle did, as ordered.

"You look healthy, why the bandage?"

"Sir! Just have this for emergencies, sir! It's my first aid kit, Sir!"

"Bend forward!" I commanded. "Stop!" I said, when she got to about a 45-degree angle.

I swatted her on her pleasingly plump, naked ass, 10 times. Not that hard, but her cheeks got a little pink.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Well, certainly! I gave her 10 more.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

"Don't be greedy, Nurse!"

I moved down the line to Kristin and Morgan. She had a dog collar around her neck, with a chain held by Morgan. Morgan had shorts on, while Kristin looked very modest in her long sleeve army T-shirt.

"Let me guess... Another prisoner?"

"Sir yes sir!" Morgan announced proudly.

I glared at Kristin.

"That's what I let him think, Sir!"

"That's what I thought. Better give him 20, though. Now!"

She eagerly ate his cock up.

"...19, 20!" the group called out, but she kept going.

"Hey!" I said. "Hey! That's 20 already. Stop. Knock it off!" I yanked on her chain slightly, she reluctantly stood up.

"You're a lucky sumbitch, Morgan."