Love, Lust & Family Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She motioned towards me and before I could remove the pants from my ankles I was atop her. Immediately I began to pound into her hot wet pussy that embraced my cock like hand to glove.

Her petite frame made for a tight pussy but with enough juices that I had no issue sliding deep inside of her.

I pounded with fury, her legs and arms wrapped around me. She gasped for breath. Moaned with pleasure. I could only manage a grunt with every thrust. My hips pounding into hers. My dick deep inside of her.

It was not long before an almighty orgasm had built up within me. With a few more powerful thrusts I blew a massive load within her. My own orgasm had distracted me from her own. Her whimpering moans evidence that she had received exactly what she'd been waiting so long for, sexual satisfaction.

I collapsed on the couch beside her. Pants still around my ankles. Still with my shirt on. Her, laying there naked. The two of us breathing heavily.

As the buzz of the sexual energy wore off a sense of guilt edged in. I had enjoyed the moment of passion, and in one sense, it was like none other I'd ever experienced, the pleasure of the forbidden but at the same time I had to come to terms with what I'd done. I'd betrayed the woman I loved.

My mind raced through 100 different scenarios. Each one became more unrealistic than the last.

"Josh, Josh, Josh. You really are something." Erin's words snapped me out of my daze. I looked across at her as she ran her hands all over her body, clearly still experiencing some euphoria. The fact I was with her sister didn't seem to bother her in the least.

"I've got to go" I said quietly as I stood to my feet and gathered myself.

Redressed I turned to Erin as she searched for her pants and top that were strewn across the living room and said, "look, I'm not sure what just happened, let's just keep it between ourselves."

Erin found her top and pulled it over her head as she responded, "don't stress Josh, it's okay that you enjoyed it."

"But Mariah. Or Steve," words tumbled from my mouth from thoughts not fully processed.

"Steve's out there screwing girls from England to Indonesia and all in between. It's my turn to enjoy myself." Erin said with the venom returning to her voice.

It confirmed my suspicions about Steve. Clearly it's what drove Erin to seduce me. Although I was unsure as to why I was her choice.

Erin came towards me and reached out to touch my forearm, "I did enjoy myself Josh."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I've got to go" I murmured under my breath. Her tenderness was felt but conflicted with my guilt and regret.

Erin, wearing only her top, followed me to the door. I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

"I'll see you around". The nonchalant farewell didn't befit the situation but I was overwhelmed and unsure as to what was the proper way to act in such a circumstance as this.

"I look forward to it Josh." Strangely, Erin seemed completely at peace with the whole scenario. I suppose you can't understand the mind of a scorned woman.

**********

The drive home was made in autopilot. No thought of left or right, just thoughts of what I'd done and how I felt.

It's a strange concept. You know it's wrong. That you never should've. But you did, and it was incredible.

For every thought of Mariah and the hurt she'd have if she knew there was a thought of Erin's body. Her smooth porcelain skin. Her slender toned legs. The look of passion on her face.

And besides, it was her who seduced me. And, she was just acting out of her need for intimacy and the pain of her relationship with Steve. My mind was in self defence. Racing to find any excuse that might justify me.

I pulled into our driveway. Sat for what seemed an eternity. Not one clear thought crossed my racing mind.

I had to go in but I knew I couldn't bring myself to look Mariah in the face.

I snuck in the door and let out a hello to Mariah who I could hear in the kitchen before racing into the bedroom.

She hollered from the kitchen, "how was it?"

It seemed a strange turn of phrase to ask about my day, "just the usual I suppose."

"The usual? That seems like a different way to describe it" she shouted.

Was she being sarcastic? I alway said my day was the usual. I stood there confused. There is no way she could know. And if she did she'd be throwing dishes at me. I decided that it was merely a case of my own paranoia.

As I began to undress from my work clothes Mariah came into the room. I was facing away from her and I continued to deliberately mosey around in an attempt to avoid her, waiting for her to leave the room.

Without seeing her I could hear her sit down on the bed. I suppose she wouldn't be going anywhere soon. And I had to face her eventually.

'You can do it. Just act natural' I thought to myself.

Turning around I asked, "and your day?"

Mariah just smiled at me. It was a big cheesy smile. The type she'd make when she was really excited about something.

"My day was fine. But sounds like yours was more exciting."

My brow furrowed in confusion. What had she heard?

"Before you got in, I was just on the phone to Erin."

Erin! On the phone! My heart sank and my head spun. What was happening? And why was Mariah acting this way?

"There's something you should know Josh." Mariah's eyes grew wide. I knew the look. She looked like this when she made herself vulnerable. I sensed she was worried that I'd reject her for what she's about to say.

"You see I've been keeping something from you all this time." She paused. I didn't respond so she continued on. "You know I love you. I really do. And I'm not upset about you and Erin, she told me she was going to try and seduce you. But... But there's something you need to know about me. I've been fooling around too. With other people since we've been together."

I couldn't hide the disappointment on my face. Sure I was somewhat relieved that I was off the hook for my indiscretions but to know that she'd been unfaithful to me all this time hurt.

She reached out to touch me but I brushed her hand away.

"It's not what you think baby." She said trying to comfort me.

"I don't know what to think anymore Mariah." I fired back. It was a statement of shock not anger.

"I've been hooking up with girls. With my girl friends. With my sisters."

My mouth dropped. I couldn't believe it.

"Your sisters!"

"I never told you because I was worried. But we've always been close and when we got together I just couldn't let that side of our relationship go."

My mind spun. Sweetheart Mariah fucked her sisters! And her friends!

"How? What? I can't believe it."

Mariah slid over and sat beside me. Putting her arm around me. I didn't push her away.

"I'll tell you the first time. It was with Erin."

The shock was wearing off and curiosity was taking hold.

"And?" I prompted her to go on.

"Well it was my 18th birthday party. We had a whole lot of people over and I'd been drinking for the first time."

"Anyway this guy I liked was there. You don't know him. We were talking and we snuck off. It was my first time." We'd never shared our deflowering stories.

"It was terrible" she said with conviction and a giggle. "It was nothing like I'd imagined it would be."

"Anyway, everyone had left and I was in bed super disappointed. I felt like a failure and completely unsexy." Her face showed the emotion of the story but a smile came across her face as she continued on, "then in came Erin. She found me having a little cry to myself. She gently put her arm around me. Told me that boys are lousy lovers and things would get better."

Looking up at me Mariah giggled, "that's when she gave me my birthday present."

"What do you mean?" I asked aroused by curiosity.

"Well, it was a little pink box, with a little pink ribbon" she paused, "and inside was a big pink vibrator."

My jaw dropped in shock.

"She told me to give it a try. I hesitated at first because she was my sister and besides that I'd never used one but she kept talking me into it and between a bit of a drunk buzz and wanting to be satisfied sexually I decided to give it a try."

My timidness had worn off. Now I wanted to know more.

"Sitting on my bed I slipped off my panties as Erin watched. She showed me how to turn it on. She had me spread my legs and as I began to use it she gently gave me direction on where it would feel best."

"I started really getting into it. For a moment I was lost in the feeling. I completely forgot my sister was there in the room. It was the first time anything close to the satisfaction of an orgasm came over me. It was the best I'd ever felt."

"By the time I came back to my surroundings, Erin had her hand down her pants. She was touching herself. I suppose I was feeling so fucking good that when she leant in and kissed me, I just went with it."

"So she's kissing me, I'm still shoving the vibrator in my pussy, then she pulls away and just looks at me. Like really looks at me. Deep into me.That's when I realised. I realised that I loved Erin. She wasn't just my sister, she was a friend who really cared about me and she was so beautiful. I'd grown up thinking she was beautiful but in that moment I wanted to experience her beauty. I'd thought that useless 18 year old boy would be my dream sexual encounter but I realised it was her the whole time."

"She took her clothes off, just in her bra and panties, she climbed onto the bed in front of me. We kissed and she began to touch my body as I kept the vibrator going. I never forget how her hands felt over my face, my breasts, my legs."

I could feel my dick going hard as she continued on with her story.

"She took her time. The boy finished in about a minute but Erin really made love to me."

"Then she did what I didn't expect, she went down on me. It was so different to the boy I had been with. He was fumbling and useless but every touch, every lick Erin did made me feel incredible. She made me feel sexy."

"Before the night was through, we were both naked and we were grinding our bodies against one another. We both came together. It's not the most wildest sex, but to this day it's one of the handful of the most beautiful moments I've had. I fell asleep in her embrace. She was stroking my hair."

I couldn't believe what I heard.

"We've been intimate ever since."

"You never told me." I whispered to her.

"I never really knew the right time to tell you I hooked up with my family" she replied with a tender vulnerability. Her honesty cut through the uncertainty between us and we felt as connected as ever.

"I love you Mariah. Nothing's changed that." I meant the words. I'd spent every moment since fucking Erin aware of how much I loved Mariah and how much I didn't want anything to change that.

"I love you too." Mariah stepped forward putting her hand around my neck and drew my face to hers. Her kiss was as sweet as any we'd shared.

We broke our kiss but our lips remained connected. Our foreheads pressed to one another. We looked into one another eyes. I realised then just how our love transcended everything we'd done, everything we felt.

"It's okay that you were with Erin. It's okay you enjoyed it."

Her words flooded me with relief. And the freedom and trust she'd shown me only caused me to love her more.

We kissed again, our tongues dancing with one another, that's when her hand reached down and took a hold of my raging cock.

The evening disappeared. No dinner. No TV. Just our bodies and souls connected. The revealing of ourselves to one another only made us to fall deeper in love. It was more than raw sex. This was all encompassing intimacy.

******

It was Thursday night and another family dinner, this one was called because it was Susan's birthday. This night would be different however, as it would be the first time I'd seen Erin since our moment together and discovering her and Mariahs relationship.

I hadn't talked much to Mariah about what she'd told me about her having sex with girls and I hadn't told her too many details about Erin and I, although I assumed Erin probably had. Nor did I discuss the potential of further exploration outside of our relationship.

Part of me intended to focus on one another and ensure that our relationship stayed strong in spite of the new found boundaries. The other part of me was too timid to raise the topic, could I dare to ask if I now had the green light to explore other sexual opportunities? Did I have permission to revert to my bachelor ways of picking up girls?

We arrived and walked in the house through the side door that was always unlocked when people were home. We were greeted warmly by the family. Everyone was home, Mariahs parents Jack and Susan, twins siblings Samantha and Jesse. And of course, Erin.

Mariah gave her father a peck on the cheek as he sat in his recliner before making her way to her mother for a hug. I followed behind and gave her mother my customary kiss on the cheek as a greeting.

Erin bounded over from the kitchen and gave Mariah a big hug, "Hello my beautiful sister."

"Hello to you too" Mariah replied before a little giggle. Mariah knew exactly why her older sister was in such a good mood.

"And hello Josh." A big smile came across her face. "Thanks for all your help the other day."

"No problem Erin. Anytime." I smiled back before looking at Mariah who returned a reassuring smile once again letting me know she was fine with what the two of us had been up to.

It was then that I realised that perhaps these two aren't the only ones that know, after all, Erin had been quick to tell Mariah, maybe she'd told others. Who knows how close this family is? Or how much details they share with one another?

Suddenly feeling awkward and uncomfortable I made way over to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"What have you been up to Sam?" I asked.

She sat on the opposite side of the lounge room. She was wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a nice looking blouse. Not her typical around the house wear.

"I've been out at university today. Nearly finished."

"Of course, and what about that holiday?"

Her perfectly maintained eyebrows raised, "actually, I did find a place, how does Spain sound?" She sat up from her slouched position with a level of excitement. "Get this, 6 bedrooms, pool and spa, a tennis court and only 10 minute drive to the beach."

"Wow. That sounds awesome." I responded.

"How much is it?" Jesse chimed in.

"Flights are really cheap at the moment and the house for an extended weekend it would only be a few hundred pounds each if everyone came."

"When were you planning this?" Jack asked as he took his attention from the news on the television. Clearly the whole family had caught an interest in the holiday.

"My last exam is next week so I'd be ready from next weekend." Samantha responded.

"Maybe the weekend after would give everyone more time?" Jack responded.

"We'd be keen. And I'm sure we could get some extra days off work." I replied.

"Steve and I could make that weekend too." Erin added surprisingly. Clearly she still had plans to make things work out with Steve.

"Well lock it in I say. I'm ready for a vacation." Susan added from the kitchen.

And just like that a family holiday was booked.

"Awesome. I'll book it in accommodation and everyone can sort out their own flights." Samantha said excitedly as she headed off, presumably to a computer to book online. She was the type for immediate action, not waiting around.

I got up to fetch a drink. As I opened the the fridge Susan asked, "dinners nearly ready, would you mind getting a table cloth from the laundry cupboard?"

"Sure thing" I responded as I took a beer from the fridge, before heading down the hallway and into the laundry.

Digging around the cupboard it seemed I could find everything besides a table cloth. Searching through the neatly folded piles I heard footsteps up the hall and then the sound of the door to the laundry closing.

Pulling my head out of the cupboard there was Erin. Standing there with a mischievous look on her face.

"Hi Josh." The tone of her voice was cute. A little higher than usual. "I just wanted to say thank you again."

Erin began to make her way over towards me. She shut the cupboard door before placing a hand on my chest and guiding me to stand with my back to the cupboard.

I broke the silence, "like I said, anytime."

"Well not anytime. I have to share you with my little sister" Erin responded with a flutter of her eyes.

"Apparently I share her with you too."

"She told you that did she?"

"I'm finding out lots of things recently."

Erin stepped closer towards me. I could feel her bra pressing against me. Looking down between us I could see down her shirt to the petite breasts her push up bra held in place.

"I really wanted to make it up to you for helping me" she said softly.

With that she leant forward and gave me the softest of kisses on the cheek. She was close enough to smell the sweet scent of her perfume. The aroma laced with her beauty was intoxicating and I allowed myself to once again fall into her seduction.

Our lips met. Softly at first before working into a firmer exchange of passion. Her kisses tasted as good as she smelt. I could savor her without the guilt of what Mariah might think knowing that I had her approval.

I placed my hand on her neck and began to use my tongue as we kissed. She was more to the point, running her hand down my stomach and pressing firmly on my crotch. We continued to kiss as she massaged my cock through my pants.

Erin made her way down to her knees and proceeded to unbutton my pants. You could sense in her movements she was excited by the moment. Pulling down my pants and underwear my dick sprung out. It was slowly becoming erect and when she proceeded to take a hold of my balls, gently teasing them, and ran her tongue around the tip of my dick it quickly became hard.

She gripped the base of my cock and slid my dick inside her mouth. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, they sparkled from behind her long dark eyelashes.

Erin began to suck. She was good at giving head. Her tongue worked lashing my tip as her lips made a tight seal around my shaft. All the while she kept her mouth wet creating a great warm feeling.

The thought that we might be caught in the act added extra excitement. Every creak or noise from somewhere in the house sent a buzz of energy through me at the idea that it could be someone coming to look for us.

Erin ran her hand up my leg and up under my shirt. Her warm, dainty, soft hand ran around my side. She gripped my back and pulled herself closer, taking all of my dick into her mouth. Her cheeks tort as she sucked me vigorously. Her eyes closed and I sensed the passion inside her had been building since our last encounter.

"Fuck" I moaned. "That's incredible Erin." I could feel my load building. "Keep going."

She pulled away and smiled up at me. Standing over her as she squatted on her knees she looked incredibly sexy. Until this week I was completely unaware that this woman was so sexual. Her straight raven black hair was perfectly done. She was so pretty with her pale skin and rouge cheeks.

She used her hand to gently pull me off, "I hope this is making it up to you Josh."

She was wearing a red lipstick and I wanted her lips back on my cock. I took a handful of her hair and guided her head back onto my cock. "Go fast and I'll blow," I instructed.

Maintaining her grip on my cock she began to suck me off again. Her mouth and hand working in unison at a frantic pace. Her only pauses were to spit lube on my cock. The mixture of her saliva and my precum made a thick lather on my penis that only enhanced the pleasure.