Love, Lust & Family Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the music from outside was dimmed by the moans of her pleasure. Her breathing shuddered in rhythm with my thrusting as if no man had ever fucked her so deeply.

She strained through the intensity of our fucking as she whispered, "Josh, that's sooo good, keep going."

I looked down at her leg wrapped around me. Her white thighs were firm, I sank my hands into them. She was working her hips in unison with me. Thrusting down onto me as I pressed up into her.

The excitement of fucking her with the risk that someone from the party could wander in any second coupled with the sight of her face in ecstasy had me reaching climax.

I exploded inside her. She moaned loudly and I slide my hand over her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure.

After a few more thrusts I came to a stop. Leaning into her against the wall. We both were breathing heavily. Not saying a word.

After a few moments to settle and catch our breath I stood back. Looking at her as she looked at me. Her dress up over her waist revealing her open pussy. I reached down and pulled up my pants. And began doing up my belt. She pulled down her dress.

She'd looked sexy before now she looked incredible with the hormonal afterglow of sex.

We both took a second to gather our breath. "You go first" said Sam. I buttoned my pants and did up my belt.

"That was..." but I was interrupted.

"That was fun, now get back to the party before someone comes looking for us."

"Your panties?" I asked as I tidied my clothes.

"Yours to keep. Something to remember this by. Now go!" She gave me a gentle push.

"Oh I won't be forgetting this." I said as I turned to leave the room.

**********

Sam went home that night with Jesse and I went back to the house with Mariah. I didn't tell Mariah about Sam and I but I suppose she probably knew, just like when she heard about Erin and I.

It was a whole week to wait before going away with Mariah's family. I wondered what that retreat might hold. My new found discovery of Mariahs families rampant sexuality had me completely excited with curiosity about what experiences I might have.

The week leading up to the family holiday was a busy one. Neither Mariah and I had much time together let alone enough time to see family. Although the busy week meant no action besides a few quickies with Mariah before bed it didn't prevent me finding myself lost in fantasy about Samantha, about Erin, about Mariah and sometime all 3.