Love, Lust & Family Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathing heavily, "that's good, keep going" I demanded.

With the pull of her hand and a flick of her tongue she reached the limit of what I could withstand. From deep within me a full load of cum exploded into her mouth. She continued for a few more moments, eeking out every bit of juice my cock had to give.

As she pulled away a long string of jizz connected from the tip of my dick to her mouth. She ran her finger up my slick shaft taking the line of cum onto her finger tip. She lifted her hand to her mouth and ran her finger over her lip before placing it into her mouth, sucking the juice off before taking a deep gulp of my load as her finger popped out of her pursed lips.

Erin climbed to her feet as I reached down to lift my pants. She opened the laundry cupboard as I arranged myself. Within a second Erin had located the table cloth.

"I think this is what you'd come in for" she said as she handed me the table cloth. Taking it from her hand she quickly moved in and give me a quick kiss on the cheek. She turned and left the room. I stood watch her tight ass walk away. I couldn't believe just how lucky I was. Mariah had never failed to satisfy me but now I had two beautiful women servicing me.

Gathering myself, I made my way out to the family.

"There you are Josh. Get that table cloth on, I'm ready to serve up" Susan gave me the hurry up.

The family gathered round and took their seats as Susan and Erin carried over everyone's plates loaded with food. The family oblivious to the fact Erin had just swallowed a load of my cum.

The conversation was buzzing around the table. I looked at Mariah sitting next to me. She caught my glance and returned a smile. Mariah then looked across to Erin, the two gave one another a cheeky smile.

I found myself lost in my thoughts. I couldn't believe Mariah's hidden sexuality. I was jolted back to attention by the sound of laughter. Jesse had the family in hysterics from the story he was telling. He was great at spinning a yarn and often had the focus of the family.

As everyone recomposed themselves Erin jumped in, "if anyone is free this weekend, Steve and I are having another party."

"Another one, you guys never stop." Susan said, "It would be exhausting having all those parties.

"It's just what Steve and I like to do."

"We'd be able to make it, wouldn't we Josh?"

"Yeah, we're always there." I said joking.

"I'm free on Friday afternoon, you should come over and we can get ready together, you can help me with my hair and makeup." Mariah said to Samantha.

"Yeah it'll be a good distraction from study" Samantha returned.

"Not inviting me?" Jesse said sarcastically. "I'm so offended."

"Jesse, you're hair always looks good and you don't need makeup." Mariah said gently.

The night rolled on with laughter and love.

********

The weekend had arrived. It was Friday afternoon and my boss has some meetings out of the office so I gave myself an early mark and headed home. I was looking forward to a sharing a drink with Mariah before tonight's party.

I opened the front door to a funny surprise. There in the entrance was a blouse and a bra, neither of which belonged to Mariah.

Just as I had noticed them I noted the sound of a girl moaning with pleasure and the ruffling of bed sheets from our nearby bedroom.

I'd come home early without telling Mariah and it seemed as though I'd stumbled into something she hadn't told me about.

I took a moment to consider what I was about to see. Erin & Mariah in the heat of fucking? Or someone else? How was it going to make me feel?

I approached the door to our bedroom and another thought crossed my mind, what if they were Mariah's clothes and what if it was some guy in there fucking my girlfriend?

Curiosity urged me on and I pushed open the door. The view was a pleasant surprise. Perhaps pleasant was an understatement. What I saw was my wildest fantasy.

There on the bed with their legs around each other, grinding pussy to pussy, was Mariah and her sister - Samantha. Samantha was facing me, a view of her body blocked by Mariah's back, she locked eyes on me over Mariah's shoulder.

The expression of her face was enough to drive me wild. Her brown eyes looked at me from her dark shadowy eye makeup. Her face a natural blush of red from the heat of passion. Her black thick hair had been straightened, although a little ruffled by the throes of her lust.

Mariah sensed my arrival and leant back while twisting to look at me over her shoulder. Her movement was enough for me to have view of not only her pretty breasts but Samantha's wonderful round and full breasts. Both the girls breasts gently swayed to the reverberations of their grinding hips.

Mariah smiled, "surprise" she said to me before turning to Samantha, who hadn't lost rhythm of her hips grinding against Mariah, and asking, "are you alright to keep going?"

Samantha didn't respond but leant forward and took ahold of Mariah, drawing her in, the two began to kiss as if Samantha was now performing for me.

As they kissed, Samantha began to squeeze Mariah's breast. Their lips unlocked and Mariah arched her back, pressing her pussy against Samantha with more force. Samantha remained unrelenting in her groping of Mariah's breasts.

The two girls untangled their legs and both climbed to their knees. They'd turned so that I could see the side profile of both.

The two of them were similar yet different but both seemed perfect. Being side by side highlighted their differences. Mariah had longer, slimmer legs. Sam was thicker. Both had great asses with more booty than their slim figures would suggest, although Sam had a little more going on. She also had a bigger waist and bigger breasts. Hers were full and round, Mariahs looked great on her body, they were perky and always a turn on but they were smaller in comparison to Sam.

Both looked like goddesses. Their soft, glowing skin. Long dark hair draping perfectly over their shoulders and down their back. Even from my view their plump lips and beautiful brown eyes had me entranced.

Their lips returned to one another. Their hands also moved towards one another's pussy. From my views it appeared as though Mariah was rubbing the outer pussy with a firm pressure while Samantha clearly had two fingers deep inside Mariah.

I stood in amazement. Real life porn playing out in front of me, only the actresses are the love of my life and her sister whose body I had major hots for. It's like my wildest fantasy had been made into a 3D movie. Needless to say, by now I stood watching with a massive boner bulging in my pants.

Mariah pulled herself away from her steamy connection and turned to me, "I'm so ready for some dick baby."

It was uncommon for Mariah to speak like that, but I suppose she was both horny and had decided prior to this she'd be honest with me. She crawled over to the side of the bed nearest me and gestured with her finger for me to come towards the bed.

As I approached the bed I kept watching Samantha. Her eyes were locked on me as she wiped the hair from her face then proceeded to suck Mariah's juices from her the fingers on her other hand.

Mariah touch was electrified. She began unbuttoning my shirt. Button by button my anticipation built. With my last button undone her hands ran up my stomach and over my chest. She leant in and kissed my chest and nipple as she pushed my shirt off my shoulders and it fell to the ground.

Samantha continued to lie naked on the other side of the bed. She ran one hand over her stomach and breasts as the other continued to rub her pussy. She clearly enjoyed watching the two of us.

Mariah moved onto my pants. Her hand squeezed my crotch, pressing firmly against my balls and my hard cock. She slowly began undoing my belt, Mariah turned looking back at Samantha, it was obvious that she enjoyed performing for her sisters satisfaction.

Mariah turned back to me. Her hands dropped my pants from my waist. She leant down and took my cock in her hand before swallowing it into her mouth. She sucked vigorously for a few moments. She sucked with an intensity she doesn't typically show when sucking me.

Pulling away she turned around, facing away from me. Mariah knelt on the edge of the bed. Her long slender back and that ass of hers had me peaking with excitement.

From her position on the side of the bed she said, "do me from behind baby."

I didn't need another invitation. I took my hard dick in my hand and pointed my dick towards her open slit. Before I'd even made contact I could feel the heat of her pussy pulsating. My tip hit her soaking wet cunt and without any issue it slid into her.

Mariah didn't fall into doggy style but instead stayed upright as I drove into her from behind. Her position was to my benefit as I wrapped an arm around her and took a full hold of her breast squeezing her tits hard. The sight of us fucking clearly excited Samantha who began to play with her own breasts as she masturbated on the opposite side of the bed.

I took a hold of Mariah and began driving my dick hard up towards her stomach. With excitement overcoming me I was practically jumping with every thrust, pounding her with force as she perched on the bed.

Although I fucked Mariah, Samantha had my full attention. I wondered also if perhaps the reason for Mariahs choice of position was that she too could watch her sexy sister rubbing herself as she watched the two of us.

As I continued to hammer Mariahs pussy, trying to hold off my building orgasm, I noticed the facial expressions on Samantha begin to change. She'd have moments were she gasped with pleasure, moments were her eyes closed, moment when her face winced with ecstasy.

Then, in an explosive moment of pleasure, Samantha's toes curled into the bed, she grabbed the nearby pillow tightly and she began to moan so loudly the neighbours could probably hear. Clearly she had reached a satisfying climax.

The sight of Samantha was overwhelming, her body in a glistening of sweat from passionate love making, her erect pink nipples atop her perfect breasts, her flat stomach and curvaceous hips, her beautiful face with defined jawline and cheekbones, even her eyebrows added to the allure of her beautiful face. Watching her cum my own orgasm was unavoidable, giant shots of my seed exploded into Mariah's warm cavity. My own moans of pleasure gave notice to the girls that I too had reached my climax.

I continued as long as I could to maintain my rhythm with Mariah but before too long my cock had gone soft. Pulling out of her I stepped away and sat next to Mariah, falling back to lay sideways across the bed. Before my head had hit the mattress Samantha had sprung to her knees and taken Mariah in her arms.

The two began to kiss, their lips locked in passionate embrace. Mariah wrapped her arms around her younger sister but Samantha had intent. She began to rub Mariahs clit with a ferocious intensity. She was after the purpose of bringing her sister to orgasm also.

I lay beside the two, in awe of what I was watching. Mariah's hand moved in a frenzy, she ran her fingertips down Sam's back before grouping her thick ass, then up her back before taking a hold of a handful of her hair. The two were in the throes of passion before Mariahs head flung back her mouth a gasp as she began to moan.

Her moan began quietly before growing louder and louder, becoming a shriek of pleasure that the whole neighbourhood probably heard. With Samantha's hand rubbing her pussy, and her fingers deep inside of Mariah, Samantha kissed her neck as she reached her climax. She seemed to orgasm for about a whole minute before she regained her composure, taking Samantha's face in her hand she leant in and gave her a firm kiss.

The two separated their lips, looking deeply into one another's eyes as their rapid breathing settled before Mariah fell onto the bed, laying beside me.

Samantha climbed off the bed and began adjusting her hair. I took a quick glimpse of her incredible body once more before drifting off to sleep.

******

The girls woke me and I quickly gathered myself as they were ready to go. We arrived for the party a little late. It was a barmy night and everyone was outside on the deck. It was a massive outdoor entertaining area which flowed into the back lawn. On warm nights it was perfect for parties.

It was clearly early in the night and it seemed that the party was yet to hit a high note. At this stage everyone seemed content to chat and mingle and make small talk.

I was keen for a beer and went straight for the ice bin. As I grabbed a drink I bumped into to Mariah's brother Jesse. I was a little taken back at first. Nervous at the thought that a couple of hours ago I'd just seen his twin sister fucking my girlfriend before coming to the realisation that he couldn't possibly know. I tried to act natural.

"Hi buddy, how's your week been?"

"Good thanks Joshua. Yourself?"

"Can't complain, glad for the weekend though." I certainly couldn't complain after a week of some of the hottest sexual experiences of my life.

We walked over and took a seat in some empty chairs.

"You riding solo tonight, or have you got yourself a girl?" I said mischievously.

"Nope. On my own" he responded with a slight grin.

"I'm sure you could pick up tonight if you had a crack. You probably have a different one each night?" I playfully joked.

"Nah, not really. I've never been into something like that."

"A young strapping guy like you, you could be getting so much pussy." I nudged him in the shoulder.

Jesse was the type of guy who would be in a catalogue. Tall, great skin, long floppy brown hair.

"I suppose I'm looking for something more meaningful than just hook ups." I'd been joking around but Jesse responded with a real honesty showing a maturity beyond his years.

"Fair enough. I suppose that's the best decision. Haven't found the right one then? You're a nice kid, I'm sure you've met someone."

"I guess, I just don't want to rush into something."

Jesse was a really nice kid and clearly had a wise head on his shoulders.

The night slowly came alive. The booze was flowing a little more and the music was louder to the point of drowning out the chatter from around the place.

Samantha walked right by me, towards the iPhone that was plugged into the sound system. She looked incredible. Her short blue dress barely crept beyond her curvaceous hips and thick ass.

Jesse was saying something to me, but I wasn't listening. I was too distracted by the sight of Sam. I was having flashbacks to the sight of her naked body. Yes, I was fucking Mariah, but it was Sam who had me bursting cum.

She stood for a while flicking through her iPhone. Then the song changed, on came a Rihanna song. The sexy R&B was a stark change from the pop rock that had been playing. A few girls I hadn't met were standing on the other side of the deck gave a little cheer of approval for Sam's choice. She looked across at them with a half smile. She was so gorgeous.

She strutted to the centre of the deck full of confidence. In her high heels her already long legs looked longer. Her toned legs looked all the more toned.

She began to sway her hips slowly to the rhythm of the music. Her fingers traced up her stomach and over her chest. She rested her hand on her neck as her hips moved seductively.

A few others responded to her impromptu dance floor but I paid them no attention. My eyes were locked on her body. Her body moved so in sync with the music that I began to fantasize what she must be like to have in bed. She danced in rhythm to the music as though her body would move in perfect harmony with her partner when she fucked.

Others danced in groups or as couples, but Sam danced alone. You could sense her confidence and sexuality in the atmosphere. No one dared to go near her as if she was a sexual goddess, unapproachable by mere mortals.

She turned as she danced. She was now facing away. I watched her ass in her tight dress as her hips swayed. It was toned but so full and thick that it echoed her hips movements.

She turned and as I stared at her our eyes locked.

It's as if she was performing for me. She bit her lip and her eyes looked away. Her hands moved down her body and her fingers sunk into her hips as they swayed.

It felt like I'd watched her for a few seconds but Jesse had realised I wasn't listening to him any longer and he'd gone off to get another drink. Before I knew it the song had finished. Sam's body had stopped moving and she ran her hands through her hair and tugged her dress down as it had ridden up a little as she moved.

The next song began but she slowly walked towards me. She was such a picture. Her dark, thick hair was swept to one side over her shoulder. Her cleavage firm and full. Her hour glass shape extenuated in her tight dress. Her chunky but toned athletic legs made to look all the more sexy from her black stilettos.

She now stood directly in front of me. She bent down from the waist, placing her hands on the chair arms either side of me. As she leant forward towards me I had a great view of her cleavage. After taking a fill of her tits I looked into her eyes. She looked deep into my eyes as if no one else was at the party.

"Give me one minute, then come and find me" she whispered into my ear. Saying nothing more, she turned and walked towards the house. I watched her hips sway with each step, then she disappeared inside.

What the fuck was going on? I wasn't sure, but I was desperate to find out.

I sat for a moment. My mind racing on thoughts of Sam. Trying not crack a boner with everyone around. I looked around to find Mariah in the crowd. She was standing in a corner with a group of friends. Seemingly unfazed or unaware of Sam's sexy dance show. Perhaps I was the only one who was utterly entranced by her.

I hadn't kept count of the seconds but my anticipation was overwhelming.

I stood and hoping to look natural I made my way inside through the door that led into the kitchen.

The house seemed empty. "Sam, where are you?" I said, half shouting for her, half whispering in case anyone would hear me.

"Through here" I heard from another room. I made my way to the voice.

I made my way by the couch where I'd fucked Erin just a few days earlier and into the study. There was Sam, leaning against the wall.

She looked up at me, "about time, I was starting the think you weren't coming."

"I had to see what you were up to." I made my way towards her. I stood close, our bodies nearly touching. Tension in the atmosphere.

She had something in her hand. She pulled back my jacket, and reached up and began to stuff something in my inside pocket. It was her lacy underwear!

"I'm already soaking wet, fuck me like you did Mariah."

I looked up and into her eyes. She was staring deep into mine. Her brown eyes glistened in the dim light. Her eyes were full of desire and screamed out that she was desperate to fuck.

I began to undo my belt, her hands began to unzip my fly. She thrust her hand into my underpants, grabbing a firm hold of my cock which had rapidly become hard.

My body pressed to hers. Her body pressed back onto the wall.

She pushed my pants and underwear down. I pulled up the hem of her dress up over hips. To touch her skin drove me to another level of excitement.

With the pants still around my feet I squatted a little to get myself low enough to drive my dick up into her pussy.

It went easily into her wet vagina. I began to thrust with a slow but firm rhythm. Pressing my dick as deep into her as I could manage.

Sam showed her athleticism and flexibility as she was able to stand on one leg, lifting her other leg to wrap around my hip.

I pressed my body more firmly into hers. Pushing my cock into the depths of her pussy which throbbed with heat.