Love Me, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this fucking retro shit you're listening to?"

"What? Speak louder, can't hear you!"

"I SAID...oh forget it!"

Leila ripped one of the ear plugs out of her bestie's ears and placed it in hers.

"What is this, they sound...foreign?"

"Divinyls - I touch myself. Learn these things!"

"I see...Any chance that you might join the rest of us?"

"It depends on what I'm joining."

"Steven brought in a cooler full of beer."

"Good luck staying sober."

Anna replaced the ear plug in her ear and closed her eyes. Which was a fatal mistake because she didn't notice Leila and a group of girls and boys swooping in towards her motionless silhouette.

"Ok guys...You grab the head and the arms and we grab the legs. The lake water should wake her up a bit."

"What the...No heyyyyy...NOOOOOO...Oh you fuckers...NOOOOO...wait wait wait...my iPod...grab my iPod it can't get wet...LEILA YOU BITCH!! Hahhaha no hey...come on...it tickles..."

With a big unceremonious splash Anna was dropped in Lake Erie's water. The cool water made every inch of her skin break into goosebumps as her nipples stood out like pencil erasers through the fabric of her bikini.

"You look...wet...Anna! Oh...and what's that? Are you cold or are you happy to see me?"

Raucous laughter broke out between her friends. "Yeah, yeah...laugh it up guys" said Anna in mock annoyance but she was grinning herself. She hadn't wanted to go on this camping trip but Leila had insisted and it wasn't such a bad deal in the end. If only she'd stop trying to hook her up with guys...But Anna knew that her best friend meant well. It was she who felt guilty about keeping secrets from her but there was no way she was going to tell Leila about her sexual orientation, much less about her secret crush. Guilt or no, she'd rather take this secret to the grave than spill the beans to Leila.

As the sun was setting, Anna headed towards her tent to change into some warmer clothes for the night. She put on her three quarter leggings and her favorite racerback bra with a sleeveless tee on top. As an added precaution, she grabbed her windbreaker as she headed to meet up with the others. A barbecue was scheduled after which they usually headed towards the beach. That was the moment that Anna dreaded the most because she usually had to politely decline an offer for "a walk on the beach" or wherever else the guys wanted to take her. She actually felt bad about it because she was friendly with most of them; they had been through high school together and the ones in their inner circle of friends were quite decent fellas. She didn't dislike men; she just didn't want to have sex with them.

Night came and soon the sky was filled with silvery stars. As the barbeque begun to wind down, Anna started feeling tense as she watched impromptu couples pairing off. Nervously she looked around; there was this girl, Olivia, whom she didn't know very well, a friend of a friend or something like that. She had her earplugs on, she was fiddling with her mobile and looked beyond bored. "Ah...perhaps my way out for tonight" thought Anna. Grabbing a bottle of something from the cooler she walked towards her.

"Olivia isn't it?"

"Sorry...let me take these off...oh, hi there. Yes, that's me!"

Anna started speaking really fast, as she usually did when she was nervous. "Sorry to barge in on you like this but I do need a favor. My best friend Leila has made it her life's goal to mate me with one of the guys and I'm really not into it. Would you care to join me for a walk?"

Olivia broke into a hearty laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know...desperate me...but discretion is the better part of valor."

"No...no...it's just that you standing there with a bottle of wine and asking me for a walk sounds like such a guy thing...it actually reminds me of...gimme a sec..."

Olivia shared her headphones with Anna. She started singing loudly to the tune they were hearing: "Hey I just met you...And this is crazy...But here's my number...So call me maybe...And all the other boys...Try to chase me...But here's my number...So call me maybe..." but she couldn't complete the song and doubled over in laughter. Her laugh was infectious and soon Anna was grinning as well.

"Well, leaving stupid reasons aside, would you like to join me for a walk? I could use a breath of fresh air."

"Sure! Here, just give me a sec to grab my blanket and we're off."

Confused, Anna thought to enquire about the blanket but held her tongue. Perhaps she was feeling a bit cold and didn't have any heavier clothes with her. Olivia joined her soon with a smile still on her face. Now that she noticed her better, she was quite pretty. She was of average height, about half a foot shorter than Anna. She had a nice round face framed by auburn hair. She had whitish skin but no freckles; just a light pink hue coloring her cheeks. Her body was petite but the obvious bulge of her sweater hinted at massive boobs.

The night was truly beautiful; a moonless sky meant thousands of stars sprinkling its dark veil with their silvery light. The atmosphere was so clear that you could easily spot the Milky Way in all its splendor. A warm wind was blowing inland from the lake making it tolerable to stay out with just a t-shirt. Olivia found a nice flat spot for her blanket and there they sat, staring at the stars and trading the bottle back and forth between them.

"Anna?"

"Yeap..."

"I'm a bit sleepy but the night's so enjoyable...I don't want to go back to my tent just yet. Can I rest my head in your lap for a bit?"

"Uhhh...sure...sure...go ahead."

Anna sat cross-legged as Olivia nestled her head in her lap. Soon she closed her eyes and rested her cheek on Anna's calf. "Well, good thing I shaved this morning, I guess" thought Anna, followed by: "she's really-really pretty though..." Absentmindedly, she begun caressing her hair with her hand to which Olivia responded with a faint purring sound. Alarmed, she quickly withdrew her hand, only to have Olivia replace her hand on her head.

"Please don't stop...that felt so nice and relaxing."

Encouraged, Anna continued her ministrations. Soon her hand settled in a pattern were it would start from her temple and ever so slowly would work its way in an arc towards her ear. There it would linger, toying with the delicate ridges and her soft earlobe. Down it would go, grazing ever so lightly her velvety neck until it hit the junction of her collarbone. Not daring to move south of that line, her hand would ascend once more, cresting her chin, coasting her lips and thus completing its cycle.

Olivia had her eyes closed and an angelic smile formed on her face. For Anna this was the most erotic instance in her whole life. She lovingly looked at Olivia and wished for the night to never end. Almost in a whisper she heard her speak:

"Anna?"

"Yes?"

"My back is a bit sore. Would you care to send those magical hands of yours over there?"

"Uhh...yeah...Sure! Here, take my windbreaker and use it as a pillow. It will be comfier that way for you."

Anna couldn't believe her lucky stars. Ever since she'd figured out that she was sexually attracted to other females, she'd fantasized about a moment like this; the object of her reveries being almost exclusively focused upon Leila. And now, here she was, alone with a beautiful girl on the beach on a warm summer night.

"Olivia? If you could unclasp your bra for me...it'd be easier for me to massage your back...that is if you're still game for it..."

Instead of an answer, Olivia sent her hands behind her back and under her sweater revealing glimpses of lovely white skin for Anna to admire. Whereas she expected her to simply remove the bra straps from her back, Olivia totally shocked her by completely removing the garment from within.

"There...that shouldn't bother us any more..."

With slightly trembling hands, Anna begun to glide her palms up and down Olivia's spine. Hunched as she was on her knees she couldn't access all of her back, not to mention that her posture was not the most comfortable on earth. Encouraged by Olivia's previous signals, she decided to straddle her legs, in effect resting her crotch on the other girl's rear. Shifting her weight from one leg to the other she held her breath waiting for some kind of rebuke but none came.

Assuming her silence as an acquiescence, Anna proceeded to gently knead her back. Olivia's face rested on her scrunched windbreaker and her hair was splayed all over her makeshift pillow. Her eyes were closed and her lips formed a silent smile. Occasionally, a sigh of content would escape from within; a sure sign that she was enjoying the treatment. Emboldened, Anna tentatively sent her hands roaming down her flanks, gently applying some pressure on the spherical bases of her breasts. Olivia's response was to slightly squirm and thrust her rear upwards into Anna's crotch.

All of a sudden Anna felt extremely hot under the collar. Her hands roaming allover Olivia's back and her slight grinding upon her rear had caused a familiar engorgement in her loins. She was experiencing the most erotic experience in her life, totally unexpected and out of the blue. Being allowed to gently rub and squeeze Olivia's massive tits even through her hoodie felt phenomenally sublime.

With her heart beating like a jackhammer and her mind having shut down long ago, Anna grew bolder. Shifting her weight, she positioned herself lower on Olivia's thighs and gradually shifted her attention towards her legging-covered thighs and buttocks. The wayward travelling of her hands became more and more focused around the globular magnificence of Olivia's rear end. Slowly she would trace her hands around those beautiful mounds starting from her lower back and moving towards the exterior of her legs. There she would loiter for a bit until her hands, with a mind of their own it would seem, traversed her biceps and entered the incredibly erotic cavity between her inner thighs.

Anna could definitely feel the heat in her palms now; she was trembling and the night chill had absolutely nothing to do with it. Truth be told, she was not shivering on her own; Olivia was visibly squirming now and her legs had opened up a bit.

"Anna?"

"Y...yes...?"

"I...I'd like you to do the front now if you don't mind..."

Anna pulled to the side as Olivia shifted her body and sat upright. Olivia's face was filled with mirth as her hazel eyes looked directly upon Anna. The distance between them started to close as they inexorably gravitated towards each other. Anna's eyes were wide as saucers as she focused upon Olivia's slightly parted lips. Their noses slid together; their eyes closed. Sparks flew as their lips slightly touched. Anna felt a burning sensation on hers; it was the most heartwarming feeling in her life. Her very first kiss.

Slowly they pulled apart. Unconsciously, Anna brought her hand and touched her lips. She could feel her pulse on them. All her being felt as if it was on a higher state of consciousness. Olivia flashed her a thousand watt smile; Anna felt her insides melting like butter. Their faces pulled together once more; this time there was no holding back. Their kisses were deeper and more passionate. Olivia cupped one of her cheeks with one hand whilst the other rested on the back of her neck. Anna held her close, hugging the brunette's lower back.

Without breaking their kiss, without even thinking really, they started to undress. Off came windbreakers, sweaters and t-shirts until both girls were bare from the waist up. Hands now had acres of delicious naked skin to explore and new, explosive feelings coursed through their bodies. With a mischievous smirk on her face Olivia broke their kiss and lowered her head towards Anna's breasts. Anna audibly sucked in her breath in anticipation of what was to follow. A soft moan escaped her mouth when Olivia's tongue made contact with an erect nipple.

Anna released her hands from Olivia's waist and with a catlike move arched her back. Her hair flailed madly as she thrust her breast towards Olivia's heavenly mouth. She felt like a dam ready to burst and all that her fairy tale lover had done was to suckle upon one tit. God this felt good, she thought. As Olivia shifted her attention to her other breast, Anna started seeing stars in her eyes. Her panties definitely felt sodden and she could feel some of the dampness leaking on her leggings.

Just when she thought her feeling of pleasure couldn't get any better, she felt a hand, Olivia's hand, snaking down her belly. On its own accord, her pelvis thrust in the air to meet its invader. God, she was going to orgasm whilst fully clothed, she thought. Olivia expertly located the whereabouts of her clitoris beneath her leggings and panties and started rubbing her fingers around it.

Anna's breathing quickened. Her legs became taught with tension and her muscles bulged and strained. A warm rumble started from the pit of her stomach and spread like wildfire throughout her body. And then her eyes closed and her breath caught in her throat as incredibly wonderful contractions coursed through her body. Her pelvis thrashed about as spasm after spasm immersed her whole being and took it to unimaginable new heights of pleasure. Olivia continued her ministrations on a much softer tone extracting from her body the last ounces of pleasure.

"Please...no more...too sensitive..."

Olivia removed her hand and maneuvered Anna to lie next to her on their makeshift pillow. Wonderful feelings were coursing her body as powerful endorphins made their way around it. Happily, she sighed with content.

"That was awesome...thank you!"

"You're welcome," replied a smiling Olivia.

"Are you...errmm...you know..."

"A lesbian? No...I'd say I'm a sexual dabbler of sorts. Would that make me a bisexual? Maybe...Who cares though?"

"Would you...have you ever...I mean...would you consider, like, dating me?"

Olivia laughed heartily at that. "Would I date you? I would if I could Anna. I'm leaving in August for Victoria, BC. You mentioned about studying in Western Ontario. So...I don't know...a long distance fling? Not really my thing...but that doesn't mean that we can't have a good time until then. You're a beautiful and highly attractive girl. I'd like to see you again...as a matter of fact..." Olivia punctuated her speech with small, dart-like kisses to Anna's neck, "...I think...we...have...some unfinished business left!"

They kissed again but for Anna, some of the magic had been lost. They ended up in Olivia's tent later that night and despite the phenomenal orgasms that the more experienced Olivia wrought out from her body, Anna felt a bit confused when she crashed in her tent in the wee hours of the morning. It had been her first time with another girl, she'd had a colossal ride on the pleasure train and yet...Why did she feel as if something was missing? She'd succumb to her desires another two times that summer and she'd end in Olivia's bed, but that was it. True to her word, Olivia left late that summer without leaving a trace.

Autumn, 2011

Leila

The sky was an ugly dark grey outside; a steady drizzle was falling and this had been going on for a few days now. Leila sat in front of her laptop, which was situated on top of her Spartan desk in her equally Spartan flat room. Her room, she thought...A morgue gurney in a freezer probably had more space than this. Probably more luxury too, come to think of it. There was a bed with three large drawers underneath which meant she had to hug the wall every time she slept for fear of falling off in the night. Then you had a wooden closet, a pair of dilapidated book racks and that was about it. Oh, but you did have paper thin walls which meant that you could hear whether the girl on the first floor wore heels that night or if her next door neighbors where going at it like jackrabbits.

That thought about jackrabbits led her train of thought towards her lack of sex for two straight months now. That only served to increase her irritation. She felt slightly bloated, she was PMSing for a few days now and when her damned period reared its ugly head it could mean hell on earth for her for the first few hours. She felt homesick and bewildered by her new course and her new surroundings; all she wanted was a big hug and a tub of ice-cream. Speaking of big hugs, she had to deal with Nicholas behaving like a big crybaby; his incessant online jealousy was driving her insane and she was this close to send him packing.

But above all she missed her best friend; she really missed having Anna around. Anakin...why had she ever thought that studying abroad was going to be a good idea. After that fateful decision had been announced, but especially after that summer camping trip, Anna had been more melancholic and more closed to herself. Leila was sure that her bestie was hiding something from her but she wasn't sure what that was.

Unable to concentrate on her project any longer, she decided to check out her Skype, she sure could talk to a friendly face at the moment. True enough, Anna's avatar, Anakin Skywalker, had a bright green tick underneath it; she was online. Leila decided to give her a ring; what time was it over there? They were four hours behind weren't they? Should be OK then. She heard the familiar ringing sound Skype made whilst it tried to hook up. "Come on...come on...pick up...please pick up..."

Her laptop screen lit up with Anna's image as the connection was established. She could see the familiar surroundings of her BFF's room as Anna was bent over rummaging through her book bag.

"Wait a sec...gotta get...this confounded...cell phone from my bag...Oh hi there...Leila? You look like shit! What happened?"

"I look like it don't I? I'm expecting my period so..."

"Is that only it or did you have yet another fallout with...you know who."

Leila suppressed a snort and her voice rose in pitch. "You won't even say his name anymore. Why do you hate him so much?"

"I dunno...why do you like him?"

"What's that even supposed to mean? He's my boyfriend for crying out loud!"

"Ok...ok...Let's take a step back here and take a deep breath. Exactly why did you ring me for?"

Leila, who was already quite stressed out, could feel tears forming in her eyes. "Perhaps...this wasn't such a good idea...I'll call you some other time..."

Anna immediately noticed the distress in Leila's voice, not to mention her drooping head. "No don't go...Leia I'm sorry...I was mean before and you were right to yell at me...Let's start over...Do you feel like talking to me or do you want to call me later?"

Leila hid her head in her arms, her body heaving with sobs. "I'm so fucking miserable...I don't know where to start..."

Anna almost whispered back in agony: "...no...please don't cry...please Leia..."

After a couple of minutes of letting the floodgates open, Leila fished for a Kleenex and attempted to pick up her pieces. "Oh God...I'm so sorry...I dunno what got into me...I really needed that." She managed a half-smile; "damned period..."

"Rough week huh?"

"Oh God...where do I start...Well, yeah, Mr. You-Know-Who as you said is really being a jerk. He's, like, behaving like a virtual stalker. His jealousy is off the charts and it's driving me insane. If we were back home I would have dumped him like yesterday's news but as it is, I can't handle the long-distance harassment. He'll get the boot when I come home for Christmas...I just can't deal with this long distance shit."

"Well, I-told-you-so is not what you want to hear right now, but...I did tell you so. The guy reeks insecurity, just plain and simple. You don't deserve that shit Leia...So...what else? On with it...come on...spill...get it out of your system."