Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been married only three days when he tried to change her mind by pleasuring her with his mouth. She attempted to push him away but he forced his face into her crotch with the idea that once she felt how good it was she would grow to like it.

It did not work and she leaped out of bed and locked herself in the bathroom of their hotel room. He finally gave up trying to coax her out and when he woke up the next morning she was asleep on the sofa. He apologized profusely and they had make-up sex most of the morning.

After that episode he didn't make any overt attempts to go down on her. He would spend time kissing her belly and her thighs without making a direct move towards her crotch. His thinking was she eventually would want to try it and he would be willing when she was ready.

It was not until several years after the birth of Brian that she finally surprised him one night. They had been to a birthday party for one of their friends and she had drunk enough wine to make her giggly and horny. There were a lot of gag gifts at the party including several sets of sexy lingerie. She and the birthday girl and the three other women at the party had disappeared for a while into the girl's bedroom.

When they emerged they were full of giggles and laughter from modeling the underwear for each other. The birthday girl was wearing a robe and her girlfriends kept trying to get her to show off her new lingerie but she wouldn't do it in front of everybody. The guys then moved to trying to get their wives to model for the group but that did not go anywhere either. The party finally broke up around midnight after some more drinking and horseplay.

His first surprise came when she pulled her panties off from under her skirt on their way home in the car. She hung them by the crotch over the rear view mirror and leaning back against the passenger side door she put one foot up on the seatback behind his head and the other on the floor.

"Touch me," she ordered and raised her pelvis in invitation.

Ray was stunned but he didn't waste any time before he started caressing her pussy with one hand while trying to keep his eyes on the road. By the time they got home she had already had one orgasm and she was well on the way to a second one when he pulled into the garage.

She wanted to make love in the car but he was afraid the baby sitter would wonder why they had not come into the house. All they needed was for her to come and check on them or maybe even call the police. He finally convinced her to go into the house with him. The baby sitter lived a few doors down and Ray told her he would walk her home.

"Hurry back," Karen told him when he was halfway out of the door. He stopped and looked back and she pulled her skirt up to her waist and flashed him.

Ray almost ran back home and locking the door behind him he turned out the lights and took the stairs two at a time up to their bedroom. The only light came from the ceiling light in the closet and Karen was lying nude on the edge of the bed with her feet touching the floor and her panties in her hand.

"Hi," she giggled and caressed her breasts with the nylon lingerie before moving it down over her belly and between her legs.

"Hurry," she ordered and rubbed herself with her panties while he quickly shed his clothes.

Crossing to her he fell to his knees and kissed her belly while reaching up and capturing her nipples with his fingertips. He continued to kiss her belly and to run his tongue around and into her navel until she groaned and raised her pelvis up against his chest.

This foreplay position was nothing new to Ray and the raising of her pelvis meant she was ready for him to penetrate her. Rising up he moved to mount her but she pushed against his shoulders to keep him from coming over her.

Thinking that she wanted some more teasing he lowered his head and began to suck on her breasts and nipples. This elicited a groan from her but she kept the pressure on his shoulders until he stopped resisting and lowered his face onto her belly. Once he was back on his knees she moved her hands from his shoulders to the top of his head and gently pushed him lower.

It took a second or two for Ray to grasp what she wanted. He thought, no he hoped, that she was asking him to do what he had wanted to do for so many years. Still hesitant about possibly misreading her intentions he was afraid of being rejected again.

His hesitation drained away when Karen raised her knees and placing her feet on his shoulders she continued to push him down while guiding his head with her hands. Ray still wasn't sure this was going to happen until his face was right above her pubic hair and she raised her pelvis up against his face.

"Do it!" she hissed. "Do it now!"

Ray didn't waste any time. He didn't tease or tantalize her with kisses all around her target. He plunged his wide-open mouth onto her pussy and literally captured it. His tongue and lips were working as fast as he could get them to move in an effort to make sure she did not change her mind. Her musky aroma and sweet lubricating sap inflamed him to the point where he thought he was going to cum without being touched.

Karen let out with a gasp and then her body went rigid as she supported herself on her shoulder blades with her feet on his back. Her thighs were wrapped tightly around his head and her hands pulled on his hair. Ignoring the pain, he kept going until she emitted a long, low guttural wail and collapsed back down onto the bed.

He gave one last quick suck on her clitoris, which made her yelp and squirm and try to push his mouth away from the sensitive bud. Looking up at her, he lifted himself up over her and easily slipped his erection into her vagina. Karen immediately reverted to full orgasm mode and practically broke his ribs squeezing him with her legs.

Afterward, he remembered, they lay side by side not saying anything until their breathing returned to normal. Ray turned towards her and was about to tell her how much he enjoyed what they had just shared when she gave a little sob, jumped out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

"Jesus Christ, I feel like I'm on my honeymoon again!" he said loudly enough for her to hear through the door.

"Fuck this shit!" he practically yelled, rolled over and pulled the covers up over his body.

Ray didn't remember Karen coming back into the bed that night. She was still sleeping when he awoke on Sunday morning with her mascara and lipstick smeared all over her face. He watched her for a few minutes as she lay there with a peaceful look on her face making a soft, snoring sound.

Ray kissed her on the cheek and was rolling out of bed when she called him.

"Ray, don't go. I'm sorry."

Ray turned around to see her lying there with the sheet pulled up to her neck and tears running down her face. Her cheeks were all squinched up and her lips were curled as she tried to talk through the sobs.

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen," she wailed.

"For what to happen?"

"To ... oh you know what I mean!"

Ray lay back down and pulled her close to him.

Into her ear he said, "You mean for me to eat you?"

"No! I didn't mean to get sick."

"You got sick? From what?"

"From all that wine. What did you think? From what?"

Realization dawned on Ray.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," he looked at her and bent down to kiss her.

"Don't! I have a headache, my breath smells and I'm a mess. I know it."

"You're a beautiful mess. Now kiss me."

Karen kept her lips together as Ray touched them with his. He kissed her cheeks and licked up the salty tasting tears on her cheek.

"Hmmm, tastes almost as good as your pussy," he said through a smile.

"Please don't talk like that," she pleaded.

"Now stop this right now," he said sternly. Did you enjoy it last night?"

"I don't know," she replied shyly and turned her head.

"Don't lie to me! Did you?"

"Ye ... yes."

"Then what's the problem? We both enjoyed it and that makes it OK. We are married you know."

Stripping the sheet off of her he was surprised to find that she was nude.

"Where's your nightgown?"

"When I got sick in the bathroom last night I didn't want to go in my dresser and wake you to get another one."

"You know you can't drink much," he laughed. "You're definitely not a party girl. Now come here."

Pulling their naked bodies tightly together he kissed her shoulder and neck while squeezing her ass cheek with is hand.

"Ready or not, I'm going to do it again," he said and turned around so he could reach her bottom.

"No, Ray, No," she said and tried to push him away.

"Yes, Ray, yes," he replied and pried her knees apart with his hands. "Now enjoy!"

That Sunday morning was the second time he made love to her with his mouth and it was the first time that she kissed his cock. She didn't take it into her mouth but somewhere near her first orgasm he felt her lips sliding along the side of his cock and circling the head.

The only sounds in the den were Karen's murmurers of encouragement. He pressed his face into the cotton crotch of her pantyhose and then pulled back and looked up at his wife. Smiling, she lifted her knees and hooked her heels behind his shoulders to pull him into her. When his face was almost touching her she reached down and held his head with both hands. She could feel the sweat on his neck before she covered both of his ears and pulled his face against herself.

Ray's muffled grunts and heavy breathing excited her as she twisted her hips to raise her crotch so she could get his mouth where she wanted it. She felt him moving against her in a chewing motion. Raising her legs higher she kicked off her heels and placing her stocking clad feet on his shoulders she raised her bottom higher off of the seat.

She felt him searching for the waistband of her pantyhose but grasping his forearms she pushed his hands down in spite of his muffled protests.

"Rip them," she directed. "Rip them open!"

Quickly getting the idea, Ray attacked the cotton crotch of her pantyhose with his teeth and his fingers. She knew he had succeeded when she felt the cool air hit her wet pussy an instant before his lips touched her.

With his target opened up before him, he attacked it using every trick he had learned during their marriage. If anyone were listening to them, the sound of his mouth on her wet pussy, her squeals and his grunts would conjure up the exact image of what they were doing.

Karen raised her knees and tried to hook her heels on the edge of the seat but the slippery nylon kept sliding against the leather. Jamming her feet down between the chair seat-cushion and the arms solved that problem and released her hands so she could hold his face where she wanted it.

She could not see him under her dress but she tangled her fingers in his short beard and pushed on his head. He pulled back, wondering what she wanted. Guiding him back towards herself she stopped when she felt his lips touch her again and pushed him back a bit. She waited for him to get the idea and when she felt just the tip of his tongue stroke up and down between her labia she relaxed her grip on him.

Her body quivered in anticipation of each tickling touch of his tongue as he made random contact on different parts of her pussy. She felt his tongue trying, without success, to fit itself between the edge of the ripped away cotton crotch and her anus.

"In me, in me," she hissed and pulled his face tighter against her crotch.

Taking the hint, Ray slid two fingers inside of her and opened his mouth wide to capture her entire pussy above his fingers. She could feel his teeth tantalizing her and the little nips were driving her crazy. He added to the stimulation when he sucked her lips and clitoris into his mouth and tormented them with his tongue. Breaking the suction he ran his tongue up and under her bud and pursing his lips he suckled on it like a baby trying to get milk from his mother's breast.

Karen felt her body go into overdrive and her nerve endings stand on edge at the sensation of his alternating sucking and releasing along with his fingers twisting around inside of her vagina. She slid farther down on the chair until her ass was hanging over the edge while at the same time she pulled his face so tightly into her that he could not possibly breathe.

His breathing was not her concern at the moment as she tensed and waited for that instant of release that her mind and body craved. Her entire being was concentrated on the rising tide of pleasure that spread throughout her body until she could feel it tingling in her toes. When she could stand it no longer she relinquished her control and allowed herself to go over the edge. The burning took over with an explosion of pleasure so intense it was painful.

Ray couldn't hear a thing with her thighs clamped onto the sides of his head but he knew when she started her orgasm from the increased pressure and her sudden rigidity. He could taste her fluids as he desperately tried to prevent her from hurting herself against his teeth when she slammed her sensitive pussy up against his face.

Karen could hear herself making "huffing" sounds as her orgasm pulsed through her until she could no longer make her limbs do what she wanted. Releasing his head, she dropped her feet to the floor and lay there with her hands limp at her sides.

Ray sat back and looked up at her with satisfaction. He had made his wife happy and that made him happy. He rose and rearranged his erection from down his pants leg back up towards his belly. He leaned down to kiss her when the door to the office burst open and Melody barged in.

"Mom? Can I ... " she stopped and stared at the sight before her.

She was looking at the back of her father's easy chair. The television was on but no sound was coming out. All she could see was the top of her father's head as he looked like he was doing a pushup using the arms of the chair for support. She spotted one of her mother's high heels sitting on the table in front of the television screen and her nostrils flared from an odor in the air.

"Dad? Where's mom?" she asked.

He raised his head and sheepishly looked at her over the back of the chair.

"Don't you ever knock, young lady?" he said accusingly and stood up then immediately turned around and pretended he was looking for the television remote.

"I ... I'm sorry," she replied. "Where's mom?"

"I'm right here," a voice came from the unseen depths of the chair. "What do you want?"

"Mom? What ...? What's going on with you two? What's that smell? Are you smoking pot?"

Her mother's hair appeared at the top of the chair.

"Nothing can go on if you keep barging in on us," she answered ignoring the pot comment.

"Mother, stop that! Just because I'm 18 doesn't mean I don't get embarrassed and you're embarrassing me. Eeyuu! I don't believe this! Can I go over to Beverly's? I'll be home by ten."

"Yes, honey. Be good," she giggled at her own humor. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That sort of leaves it wide open, doesn't it?"

Ray and Karen were both laughing hysterically by the time Melody turned and almost ran out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Why are you talking with your back to me and where are my shoes?" Karen asked.

"I didn't want her to see this," he said indicating the protruding front of his trousers. "There's one of them and the other is right here," Ray answered collecting them for her.

"Put them on for me, baby," she purred and lifting her foot up towards him she rubbed the front of his pants.

"I'd rather take them off," he laughed as she slipped first one then the other onto her feet.

"Later, baby, later. Now come here. I want to talk."

"Uh, oh! Is this the 'talk' I'm trying to avoid? Am I in trouble?"

"No, but I may be. Come here."

Ray tried to sit next to her on the chair but they both couldn't fit.

"We used to be able to do this," Karen sighed. "Let's move to the living room."

Ray followed her out into the living room and sat next to her on the sofa. He was still concerned about their "talk" but Karen's good humor allayed his fears that it was something bad.

"Ray, honey," she said and held his hand.

"OK, what is it? It can't be that bad! Can it?"

"It's not bad but I really want to do this and I hope you will support me."

Ray tried to second-guess what she was going to say and several possibilities ran through his mind.

"She's been concerned with her weight lately. Maybe she wants to go to one of those fat farms or spas or whatever they call them. Is she having an affair and is she going to tell me about it? No, it can't be that. Not after what we just did. God I hope she doesn't have cancer or something," he thought.

"Honey, I want to get a job."

Ray let out a whoosh of air that he was not even aware he was holding in his lungs. Karen looked at him in amazement as he laughed so hard tears came to his eyes. Thinking he was laughing at her she jumped up and started crying.

"What's so funny about me wanting a job?" she sobbed. "Don't you think I can do it?"

Ray pulled her back down onto the sofa.

"No, no. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with relief. I thought you were going to tell me you were sick or you were having an affair or something."

"Why would I have an affair?" she asked with a serious look on her face.

"I don't know, honey. I'm just paranoid I guess. What kind of job? Where?"

"As a receptionist slash secretary at a real estate agency."

"How do you know there are any jobs like that open?"

Looking at him with concern in her eyes, she said. "Because I already applied for one and I got it."

His eyes widened.

"You went out and got a job without discussing it with me first?"

"I know how you feel about wanting me to stay home and all but I'm tired of doing nothing and I want to get out and talk to someone besides the television and telemarketers during the day and I was afraid that if I told you, you would try to talk me out of it," she said in one continuous, rapid flow of words.

"I guess I would have tried," he replied. "Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

"Yes! I'll be home before you get here and I can have dinner ready and everything. The kids are never home in the afternoon and they take care of themselves anyway."

"If you're sure that this is really what you want I guess it's OK with me. It's your decision and we'll just have to adjust to our working mom."

Throwing her arms around him she kissed him.

"Thank you, baby. I love you. Let's go upstairs and you can take my shoes off again."

"Can't we stop on the stairs?" he laughed.

"Our bed is easier on my back. Let's go!"

Chapter 02

"Oh, my God!" he exclaimed when she finally released his softening cock from her mouth. "Wow!"

"Shhh," she admonished him. "The kids are back home. Be quiet. We've embarrassed them enough for one day."

"I hope they didn't come in while you were yelling 'Harder, harder'."

"Are you done yet?" she giggled and licked him once more.

"Yet!" he exclaimed. "I was done two times ago. I'm too old for this. I have to rest."

Crawling up along side of him, she rested her leg and arm over his body.

"I love you," she breathed into his ear.

"Me too," he answered in the way he always did.

"Know what?" she said.

"What?" he answered sleepily.

"I have to get new clothes. The other women at the office are all dressed really nice."

"New clothes? Why not? Since when did you need an excuse to go shopping anyway? What do you mean dressed nice? I like the way you dress."

"I mean more professional looking not like my housewife and mommy clothes."

"Just remember that you are a wife and a mother."