Love Note Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaalatErotas
BaalatErotas
243 Followers

She ran her tongue up the length of him to make him shudder, to prove to herself that he was human. Hearing his breath kink and stutter was not the victory she expected it to be, however. When she looked up at him, it was directly into a blaze. Melting on her tongue, being vulnerable, didn't daunt him at all.

He gave her what she sought and made it clear what he needed.

By the time she took his cock into her mouth, her power-play was forgotten. She did it because she wanted to know his taste, wanted to feel him in all the most intimate ways possible. She did it because she loved hearing his responses to her.

Thunder rumbled in his chest as he thrust up at her. "Fuck, baby..."

Her own hips rotated reflexively. Her twists fell forward, obscuring her face. Leo immediately circled a wrist lightly in them until he was loosely wrapped -- then gripped firmly after a few minutes to halt the bobbing of her head.

"I'm going to come if you don't stop that. I've wanted you for too long."

Ana spread her thighs and pressed her pussy to the plush duvet as he held her away from his erection, a wanton smile tugging at her lips. He'd barely touched her and she was already wet.

She'd always thought his honesty was his weak point; that anyone who gave another as much ammunition as he'd repeatedly given her was simply setting themselves up to be hurt. But now she knew better. His directness had been his not-so-secret weapon all along.

Leo Boreas was man enough to know what he wanted and make that clear at all times. He watched her without pretence; he touched her like no other existed; and he moaned the deeper she took his cock in her mouth. Then he stopped her because she had the power to make him explode and he wanted her to know that.

He freely acknowledged her effect on him.

What she hadn't given any thought to was his power in all this. Once all is exposed and admitted to, what more could be used against him? He'd bared all his needs and made it clear he would have her fulfil them exactly the way he wanted.

But what about her? With so much hidden and denied, her flimsy façade would reveal far too much the moment it crumbled. She had never allowed the tender parts of her to be exposed before.

And expose her he did.

The way he gripped her thighs was possessive, his hands splayed out and slowly stroking up to her behind. She was no nubile nymph. This could not be denied considering the shape his hands mapped out along her curves. She wasn't made for skinny jeans or teeny bikinis.

But.

His hands told her something else as well.

She was a woman. Women look, sound and feel different, all unique -- and she was being touched by a man who couldn't get enough of her form. It took tight control for him to hold himself in check as he squeezed her lush derriere. And when she let her thighs flow apart and arched up at him, he groaned her name.

He opened her further. Tasted her. Pushed one leg all the way up and the other out and explored her until she sang in breathless tones. He made her own body surprise her -- with a flexible freeness, with sparks that shot all the way to her toes, and with an aggressive hunger that sank her fingers into his hair and rolled her hips up at him.

His foreplay was the reverse of what she was used to.

He started where most men never went, using his tongue to make her juices trickle then flow. Avoiding her clit until she thought she'd scream, but then suddenly sucking it into the heat of his mouth -- deliberately making her scream as her toes curled and her whole body locked into a lightning bolt.

Then he secured her with his hands at her hips, lightening his attentions, but never stopping his explorations of her. He licked a line up her sensitive pussy. He kissed her mound. He sank his teeth into the curve of her tummy, making her body jerk.

His hands soared up like two sets of music-note birds, travelling over the hills and slopes of her and disappearing behind her back. He fitted his hips to hers and sucked her nipples. Ana held him to her. She'd never felt that way before and needed an anchor.

And, finally, he kissed her. He claimed her lips.

He buried his hands in her endless hair and plundered her mouth. Ana's palms stroked along his back, her fingertips taking in the bulge and play of muscles denoting the force with which he held her. She couldn't be sure if he realised how aggressive he was being, how urgent his kisses were.

When she used her nails on him, his grip on her hair tightened, making her scalp tingle and shivers race down her spine. She pressed her aching nipples to his chest.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes again. This time she didn't look away. She kept her eyes on him as she traced his cock up and down the length of her heat. She watched him through her lowered lashes as she pressed him to her entrance, grunting when his head dipped in and made her stretch around him.

She refused to let her eyes close even when he pushed her hands above her head and began small thrusts to make her take more of him inside. His fingers interlocked with her and they held onto each other, each witnessing the unravelling of the other.

She tilted her hips and he sank in further. Her moans drowned out his whispers. His jaw was tightly clenched by the time he bottomed out, filling her and making her plant kisses along its tense line.

"You better be able to take this, baby," one hand held both of hers and the other now gripped her arse, "because I can't be gentle anymore."

He pushed in then, a sharp thrust that stretched her further. He pinned her beneath his frame and worked all his muscles in possessing her completely. His eyes narrowed on hers, his expression intense as he built a rhythm of pulling out to the edge of her then making her take all of him in powerful thrusts.

"Ah, gods..." She was filled, consumed, undone.

He stopped. "Say my name."

Her blinks were languorous. "Leo, I don't see --"

"Say it again."

"Leo..." Her hands were on his arse so she felt the full force of his next thrust.

"Again."

"Ah! Fuck -- Leo... Leo..."

The shivers running through her; the sweat beading around her bellybutton and the beads trickling into her hair; the swelling waves of desire in her; the thrusts, the ache, the grunts...

The craving.

It all had a source. It all had a name.

"Leo... Leo..."

They were moving as one, his fingers biting into her. She was losing herself and it scared her a little. How much further could she let him take her before being unable to find her way back?

His pace picked up, his face feral.

"Oh, shit, Leo... I --"

"Come for me, Anaïs." His lips were on hers. "Come on my cock, sweetheart."

It was too late to turn back anyway. It had always been too late, since the moment he'd watched her out in the sunshine with the northern winds bounding towards her. Her resistance had been so crucial because Anaïs had known all along that this man could get to her. That he could reach inside and undo her.

Just as he was now.

She came.

She pulled him to her, screamed his name and came. Leo pumped into her, answering her cries with the emphatic growling of her name as he orgasmed with her. Her nails left marks. His tongue picked up the salt on the pulse at her throat. Whatever she had been before barely existed anymore.

Her eyes closed.

"Stay with me, Anaïs."

He wasn't just asking her to hold their connection through the aftermath of their lovemaking. He was asking for more and they both knew it. Despite what she'd said he'd walked in and turned her world upside down. And now he was asking her for the one thing she'd said she'd never give.

"Stay with me."

She couldn't open her eyes.

"Stay..."

*** *** ***

BaalatErotas
BaalatErotas
243 Followers