Love or Something Like It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You suddenly stopped playing with me and, dropping to the floor, slid my soaked briefs off and threw them into a corner.

'You won't be needing them anymore tonight!' you said, flashing Ray a smile. 'Now, go down on me, I want you to give me a nice, slow blowjob. Then, climb on top of me and give me the best fuck that you can.'

I should have realized there and then what was going on, but with Ray's enormous erection on one side and your familiar taste in my mouth, I chose not to see what was staring me in the face. Ray and Dana left the sofa and continued on the floor behind me. I thought that Ray was feeling a bit embarrassed by me watching him and wanted a bit of privacy, that was until I felt his hand slide my dress up over my buttocks.

It was then that he pried my buttocks open and the rough side of his tongue brushed across my anus, each brush of his tongue sending shivers through he whole of my groin.

The next thing I remember were two fingers of his right hand playing with my clitoris, spreading my freely flowing juices over the whole of my vaginal lips, both inner and outer, while the thumb and forefinger of his left hand gently opened my anus for his rigid tongue to enter into. Then, the two fingers that had been playing with my clitoris were deep inside me, touching that place that you can only reach with your penis.

There I was, trapped between the dual joys of going down on you and of being fingered from behind, incapable of deciding which was giving me the greatest pleasure. I started going down on you at the same speed that Ray was fingering me, but far too fast for your liking. 'Go slower! I want this to last as long as it can!' but I was incapable of slowing my head.

Then Ray's fingers slid out of me, and then I felt myself being stretched so wide it was painful as he tried to push his throbbing head inside me. Then it was inside me, sliding deep inside me and stretching and filling me far more than I had ever been before. It was when he reached what I thought was the back of my womb and the limit of what I could take that he pushed even harder and opened me up even more. It was then that I started to panic at the thought of what I had seen throbbing between his legs going inside me.

Wrenching my head off you erection, I cried out. 'No more! No more...please, no more! I can't, I can't!' and he stopped where he was, the throbbing bar inside me causing me pain that went far beyond erotic. I remember that the whole of my body was trembling at being filled to such a length. Then Ray slowly slid half of what he had put into me out and then slowly slid it back in again, only this time there was no pain, just his throbbing erection deep inside me, filling me far more that I ever thought was possible.

I was then that my first orgasm started to build, arrive, and take over the whole of my body, the muscles of my vagina clamping hard onto the erection inside me. Then, in one rapid movement, Ray came half out of me and then rammed the whole of his length deep inside me.

There was an explosion of pain through the whole of my groin and, with a loud gasp, I opened my eyes with the intention of asking you to help stop the pain, but you were not there. You were on the other end of the sofa, being ridden hard by Dana, a broad smile on you face as you looked at Ray. It was then that Ray, again, slowly slid half of his length out of me and slowly back into me, just as he had before, and, just as before, again there was no pain, just a dull, erotic pain that was spreading through the whole of my being. They do say that a woman can take any length with patience and gentleness, and I can say, at least from my own experience, that it true.

Suddenly, Ray was leaning over me and whispering in my ear. 'Tell me, has your man ever filled you as I am filling you now?' All I could do was shake my head. Then Ray was kneeling erect, his hand pressing hard on my shoulders so that my chest and head were pressed against the sofa. It was then that he started coming half out of my and ramming himself into me as hard as he could, his groin banging up against my buttocks each time that he came into me.

I don't remember how many times I came that night with him, what I do know is that by the time he finished my vaginal muscles were painful from contracting so much. When he did finish it was all over my shoulders, back and buttocks, spurt after spurt of hot sperm showering the whole area. Then he rose, went to the toilet, and returned with a roll of toilet paper with which he gently wiped me clean. I was just as he finished that he leaned forward and whispered in my ear 'Satisfied? Does being fucked by a black man live up to your expectations?'

Without waiting for an answer, he rose and went into the toilet while I, still trying to re-find the use of my legs, dropped onto the sofa.

By this time you and Dana had moved to the floor, her legs hooked over your shoulders, you mouth deep inside her crotch licking her clean from your previous love making.

As Ray walked back from the bathroom I could see that his erection was just as hard as it had been before he entered me. Catching my glance, he dropped next to me on the sofa and smiled. 'He can stay as hard as this all night. Just after the third or fourth time he needs a bit of a rest, but then only fifteen minutes before he's ready to go again.'

Suddenly his attention switched to you and Dana and another smile flicked across his face. Dropping onto his knees on the floor behind you, he had your buttocks open and his tongue licking your anus before you knew what was happening.

Instead of the protest that I expected at the fact that another man was going down on you, you just raised your head from Dana's crotch and groaned with pleasure. Dana, realizing that your attention was now somewhere else, wriggled out from underneath you, and smiled as she sat next to me on the sofa.

'It looks like your man is enjoying himself. When was the last time he had someone Ray's size?' I looked at her like the dumb idiot that I felt I was.

'You mean you didn't know? Didn't you know that your man's bi?' There was no answer that I could give her that would have made sense, so I just stayed silent and watched as Ray opened you anus with his thumbs and pushed his tongue deep inside you.

The only sound was your groan of pleasure as you bucked you hips backwards towards his face, his penis already full hard in expectation. Raising his head, Ray gently pushed his rigid index and forefinger deep inside you, but instead of the pain that I had felt from his fingers your only reaction was one of contentment.

Removing his fingers, Ray first squeezed his bloated testicles and then the whole length of his throbbing erection, the result of which was a mini-shower of pre-cum all over you anus. Then, without even hesitating for you to get used to bulging bullhead of his erection as he stretched you open, in one quick, almost violent movement he pushed first the head and then the whole length of his erection straight inside you as deep as it would go.

I waited for your scream of protest at his size, but to my shocked amazement there was none. Lowering your head and shoulders onto the floor so that the whole of your anus was as far into the air as it would go, you just groaned even louder and gripped one of the scatter cushions with both your hands as Ray, his pubic hairs first brushing your thighs, pulled himself out of you as far as his glistening head and then started pumping into you with a speed that shocked me.

I had been so fascinated by what had been happening with the man I had been sleeping with and thought I knew that I hadn't felt Dana move. It was only when I turned to look at her to see her reaction to her man having anal sex with another man that I saw that she had looped one leg over the end of the sofa and was freely masturbating her closely shaven crotch with three rigid fingers as she watched the all-male floor-show.

Dana glanced over at me with no trace of embarrassment at the fact that she was masturbating herself in full view of someone she didn't even know.

'You might as well join the show. After finishing with you, it can take Ray ages to finish a second time. I bet your man tires before Ray does!'

With that she returned he attention back to the floor, her nipples standing hard out of bulging roses, obviously turned on by what she was watching, her hand pumping into her at increased speed.

It was then that the thought hit me; if everyone else is enjoying themselves, why not me? The whole of my crotch area was soaked with a cocktail of my own and Ray's juices and a few dribbles of his sperm that had run down there from my buttocks. Taking a finger-load, I smelled it and it turned me on even more than I already was. Even though Ray had ridden me deeper and harder than anyone else ever had, and I was more than satisfied, the sight of you on the floor with Ray and feeling the vibrations of Dana doing her own thing turned me on so much that, before I knew it, two of my finger were deep inside me.

I had just started gently masturbating myself when Ray, without coming out of you, turned you over onto your back and hooked your knees over his shoulders. I saw your face grimace with pain as you tried to take him, but he was too big for you and it was with some satisfaction that I heard say. 'Your too big, too big! I can't take you all from on top! Not so much...not so much!'

But, judging by his reaction Ray was not in the mood to slow down or not to go so deep inside you, just the opposite. With savage trusts he pushed himself deeper and deeper inside you until you were screaming at him to stop, trying to wriggle backwards, away from that bar of iron that was thrusting deeper and deeper into your belly. But Ray, not to be denied the satisfaction of opening you up far deeper than you had ever been before, clamped his forearms around your thighs and pressed them close to his heaving chest and followed you wherever you tried to go.

Dana's hands were now being rammed harder and deeper as, with a glazed look in her eyes, she watched the tableaux playing out at her feet. By this time I could also feel a climax building, and it was as it started in the pit of my stomach that Dana turned to me. 'Bite me! Anywhere you want, just bite me as hard as you can!'

Shuffling across the sofa, I latched my mouth onto her nearest protruding nipple just as my own climax arrived and, before I knew it, I had the whole of her nipple and a good part of her breast sucked into my mouth and was biting and sucking it as hard as I could in a vain effort to stifle my own screams at one of the most violent clitoral climaxes I have ever experienced. No sooner had I started biting Dana's nipple when she herself came all over her stomach, some of her cum even reaching the left side of my face.

I was still way out of control of my own body and mind when Dana dropped to her knees between my legs, forced them as open and as high as she could, and then pushed her hard tongue as deep into me as it would go. Her tongue was much longer than yours, and she touched places that had never been touched that way before. Half of my mind was screaming at me to tell her to stop, while the other half told me to leave her to do what she wanted, to go with the flow and enjoy it. In the end I went with the side that was screaming the loudest and surrendered to Dana's probing tongue and massaging fingers.

I was between climaxes, in that state where you wish the feelings that you are experiencing could last for ever, that 'floating on a cloud' sensation that usually tells you that you had better brace yourself for a violent climax, because one is on the way. Riding the waves of pleasure that were rippling through my body, I opened my eyes to see that Ray had slowed his pounding into you, and was now riding you from in front in a slow rhythm whilst as the same time playing with you nipples and half-hard erection. I could feel the distant throbbing of a climax stating to build, and as it did, I could see you getting harder and harder and Ray's pace increasing by the second.

It was then that three of the four people in the room climaxed, all at the same time. Ray suddenly pulled himself out of you and began to shower you with the largest quantity of sperm that I had ever seen. I thought that he would come far less after coming inside me, but the opposite seemed the case. At the same instant that he started coming, you spontaneously began adding to the slithering pool that was splattering all over your body. Watching the two of you then triggered my own climax, which arrived with the same violence as an out of control car hitting a brick wall.

Both you and I screamed together: you at the relief of having Ray's now even bigger member out of you and the violence of your own ejaculation; me at the total disintegration of my body and mind as Dana continued to nibble, stroke and masturbate me long after all sensation had left my groin area. Brilliant flashes of colour joined together with throbbing pain inside my skull, whilst my torso and limbs shuddered, quivered and went whichever way they wanted.

By the time I could open my eyes I could see that the whole of your body was covered with the white, translucent seed that both of you had pumped in ever increasing quantities until both of you were drained, the testicles of both of you hard up against your respective scrotums. One of you had even managed to spurt as far as your chin, the left side of your face and the whole of your neck. Your chest, stomach and pubic hairs were matted with the joint efforts of both of you and, as you slowly lowered your legs, your face was covered with a look of deep satisfaction that I had never seen before.

It would seem that both of us have needs that neither of us can satisfy in each other. They say that it take a woman to understand another woman's needs, and know how to fulfil them like no man can. That night I saw and felt the truth of that statement...

I could go on with this letter for much longer, but I think that one more example should suffice to show you how far the two of us have travelled from what which most normal people would call normal sex into that dark world of being totally out of control of your sexual feelings and devoid of moral judgment. That example was the night that Malcolm, Pete and Josh, Pete's West Indian friend, came round to watch the World Cup qualifier on our TV.

We lost (as usual), and by time the match was over we were all pretty drunk on a mixture of bottled beer and Bacardi. There were the usual post mortem discussions as to why we lost accompanied by more beer and Bacardi to drown our sorrows. It was then that someone, I think is was Josh, suggested putting something else on the video instead of sitting through the usual drone of excuses that the commentators deliver every time that England loses.

You put a pile of videos on the table and asked them to take their pick, and I went to the bathroom. When I came back the room was silent, all of sat with your eyes riveted to the screen watching an orgy of four men and women. Pete jumped up to turn it off as soon as I walked in, but you waved him back to his seat and said to leave it, that I was used to seeing that kind of thing. I turned scarlet with embarrassment but not one of you noticed, and, in seconds, the attention of all of you had returned to the pretend screams and exaggerated groans of the movie.

I sat next to you on the sofa, and, within a short time, noticed that the drink rate dropped as all of our imaginations (including mine) started working overtime. I was especially attracted to the one black guy in the movie, who had stomach muscled better than Swartznegger, and was built like a stallion in full heat with a member that must have been at least ten inches long and had a thickness to match. He had just started to slide it into the ass of a kneeling blond woman who was in the middle of going down on a black woman when my attention was drawn to Josh.

All three of you were fondling yourselves, trying to make your hand movements as inconspicuous as possible, but, nevertheless, turned on by what you were watching. Most of you were gently fondling or flicking the end of your erections (or where I took them to be) that is except Josh. Both Pete and yourself had manoeuvred your erections into the upright position behind the flies of your trousers, whereas Josh had both of his hands on the armrests of his chair, his hardening and thickening erection, too long to stand behind his trousers, was lying across his thigh like a slowly awakening boa-constrictor.

It was then that Pete, diverting his eyes from the screen for a second, said to Josh 'It seems that you coloured guys are either born big or have no toys to play with when your kids! What do you think, Josh, that you can come even close to what he's got?'

Josh, obviously embarrassed by being the focus of attention, just smiled and said 'I am satisfied with what I've got and I've never heard any of the woman that I've been with complain, what about you?'

Pete, obviously far drunker than any of us thought, answered him by standing up, opening his trousers and dropping them and his underpants to the floor. He was facing Josh as he did this, and then said 'Well, what do you think, would you like it on the end of your nose as a wart?'

Then, without any trace of embarrassment, he then turned to face you and I. I should guess that he had about eight or nine inches, but what was special about his erection was its thickness. I have never seen anyone with a penis as thick as his was in relationship to its length. Then, looking directly at me, he said, 'What do you think, Becky? Do you think you can take all of that?'

It was then that you reacted, but not in the way that I expected. Standing, you exposed yourself to Pete with 'This is what she has to keep her happy, and from what I can see, it's bigger than yours!' Then looking at me, you asked, 'And you are happy, right?'

Pete, not to be outdone, reacted like a schoolboy trying to prove to his friends that his dad had the biggest tool of any other boy in the class. 'Longer, yes, but I bet it doesn't fill her as well as I could!'

It was Josh who saved the day by slowly standing up and saying, 'Little boys playing with their little toys! Before you ask the lady to decide, let her see all the competition!'

With that he, too, exposed himself and the room fell silent. Not only was he just as long as the guy in the movie, but even thicker. I felt my heat-beat quicken at the very thought of even trying to take all that he had, and then remembered Ray, and what I had thought before I had succeeded taking all of him.

Nevertheless, Josh was longer and thicker that Ray had been. Not only that, both you and Pete kept fondling yourselves to keep yourself hard, whereas Josh's erection stood as solid and immobile as though it had been carved out of polished ebony, the whole thing an extension of two of the biggest testicles that I have ever seen, blue movie or no blue movie.

It was then that you saved the day, or so I thought.

'She doesn't have to decide anything, because she's coming with me. You guys can play with yourselves as much as you like, we'll be back when we're finished, how ever long that takes!' With that you took my hand, almost yanked me out of the sofa, and took me upstairs.

It was as the two of us were getting undressed that you asked the question that was also in my mind: 'I saw you were looking at Josh, do you think you could take all of him?'

It was then that I had to think quickly on my feet; try not to offend you and at the same time be honest to myself. 'I don't know. I suppose if the situation was different and he was patient enough then, maybe, yes, I could. But why do you ask? I am more than satisfied with you, no matter how big anyone else is. Anyway, just because he's big doesn't mean he's good in bed. It's not what you've got, but what you do with it, right?'