Love or Something Like It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing yourself nude on the bed you fondled yourself as you watched me finish undressing. 'And what about Pete? Do you think you could take him?'

I should have known that something was in the wind when you asked that question, but as I said at the start of this letter, naivety is (or was), one of my weaknesses.

'Pete?' I asked as I climbed onto the bed, 'Yes, I think I could take him, but his thickness frightens the hell out of me! Being stretched so far open would take some getting used to. It would take some time for any woman to get used to that thickness. Did you see how thick he was? Anyway, what did we come up here for, to talk about the two men downstairs? What do you fancy?'

Without a seconds hesitation you answered. 'Go down on me, get he as hard as you can, then come on top of me and give me a good fuck! How does that sound?' I should have known the answer without asking the question...

I had just got you as hard as you could be and climbed on top of you when I felt a draught behind me. Half turning, I saw Pete and Josh, both nude walking into our bedroom, masturbating themselves as they walked. Shocked, I glanced at you, only to be met by a smile. 'Maybe they think that watching us is far better than watching a video?'

With that, you bucked yourself hard and deep into me and managed to reach that special spot that drives me crazy, and all thought of either Pete or Josh went out of my mind; another three or four more thrusts and I knew that my first climax was on its way.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Pete had reached the head of our bed, and was masturbating himself, hard, just a few inches from my face.

'Try it', he offered, 'I think you'll like the taste.'

I looked at you and you just shrugged your shoulders and smiled. 'Go for it! If that's what you want to do, go for it!'

I did not even have a chance to reply as Pete's knob, glistening with pre-cum, started brushing my lips, and then Pete was bucking his hips, trying to force himself into my mouth. To be fair, his pre-cum had a rich, pleasant taste to it, far better than yours, but his thickness was far too much for me to get my lips around.

Unable to concentrate on two things at once, you took over from me, your thrusts getting harder and deeper, and then my first climax exploded. The whole of my body shuddered as my head exploded into lights, and Pete seized the opportunity and thrust himself as hard as he could and he was into my mouth, my mouth forced so far open that I was unable to scream, talk or even breath, his pre-cum squirting directly down my throat.

It was then that I felt Josh dribbling pre-cum over my exposed anus, and the thought of all of him coming into me made me panic, fighting to get off you and Pete's erection out of my mouth. But you held me tight around my shoulders so that I couldn't move, and Josh, albeit very gently, slid a good half of his length into me.

'My God, you are so fucking tight!' was his excited comment. It was then that you told him that you could feel the head of his erection brushing up against yours through the thin membrane that separates the two orifices.

The next ten minutes passed in a haze as you gave me climax after climax, Pete was masturbating himself and fucking my mouth at the same time, while Josh slid himself deeper and deeper into me and, as he did so, giving me two anal climaxes. I acted like a rag doll, there to be used, abused and manipulated by all three of you, and all three of you took full advantage of it.

Pete was the first to come, and thank God that he pulled himself out of my mouth before he did for there was no way that I could have swallowed the amount that he came. He may have been shorter and thicker than both of you, but you have never come as much as he did that day. Squirt after squirt splattered one side of my face and my shoulder, but most of it sprayed down onto my breasts and then dribbled down onto you. No sooner had he finished coming than he started masturbating himself all over again, his erection losing none of it's hardness.

By this time Josh was pounding into me as hard as he could and you were holding me just as hard around the waist. I felt you start to climax, but in the meantime you made me climax twice more. I thought I was on the verge of losing consciousness altogether when both you and Josh pulled yourselves out of me, Josh's sudden pulling out of me causing me more pain than his going in had done.

When you did climax it was all over me. Wriggling out from underneath me, you knelt and then pumped the entire contents of your scrotum all over my face, hair and shoulders while Josh did the same from behind over my buttocks thighs and gaping anus and vagina.

Then, as I collapsed into a heap where you had been laid, I heard Pete let out a loud groan as he climaxed for a second time, adding his albeit lesser contribution to the blanket that was already covering me. I thought that the nightmare had finished, but the worst was yet to come...

It took me a good few minutes to find the strength to get my sodden, abused body into the shower. The water alone was not enough to clean me, and I cringed as I thought of my hands washing off the sperm of all three of you.

I remember that I came down in a bathrobe and went straight into the kitchen, unable to face any of you, feeling dirty and as cheap as any back-street whore. Then you called me into the living room to see something that was on television, and when I had composed myself enough I did, only to be faced by a film of myself being used in every orifice of my body, complete with soundtrack. Someone had filmed the whole thing! I turned to run back into the kitchen, but not before noticing that all three of you were hard again and masturbating yourselves, thoroughly enjoying yourselves watching a woman being used as nothing but a sex object.

As I said at the beginning of this letter Michael, I don't blame just you for what happened between us, if anything I am more to blame than what you are. I have compromised my morals, ethics and body to give you what I thought the both of us needed, I was wrong. By the time that you get this letter I would have moved out of the city, so, please, leave me to re-find myself. Then, if I feel that I still need someone like you in my life, I will contact you.

All the best, hope you find what you are looking for,

Becky.