Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi didn't say anything.

"It's pathetic." Leon ran a hand through his hair and looked at her pitifully, "Heidi, listen to me. I'm trying to take care of you. Yes, I never liked Jim. But he's gone. Three months and no word. And you're wasting your life away. You've got the whole world in front of you; you can do what you like. I never thought I'd say this but get someone. A boyfriend. Someone your age that you can have fun with. Not Jim. He's too old for you. Don't let him screw up your life."

Heidi had sat there, listened to what he had to say, and nodded along, trying not to believe him but it made sense. Jim was selfish. He'd gone off, left her to sit and wait for him. It was ridiculous.

She pulled out her headphones, tried to erase the pain Leon's words had caused as she studied an article on 'How to have the Perfect Christmas'. And then her buzzer sounded. She frowned, looked at the clock; quarter past eight. Who on earth would come around in this weather? She dropped the newspaper onto the table and went into the hall, pushed the button,

"Who is it?"

"Jim."

Heidi stared at the speaker. She could scarcely believe her ears.

"Who?"

"Me. Jim. Let me up, I'm freezing my butt off."

Heidi swallowed, pressed the button and unlocked the door, watching as he came up the stairs, and stepped past her with a smile. She locked the door absentmindedly, looked up at him and went into the sitting room.

"Hi." He followed her.

She looked at him for a couple of seconds and then turned around, dropped herself into the armchair. He looked just the same. His tousled brown hair, cheerful eyes, he just looked, amazing. And she hated it. After the weeks of waiting, wondering where the hell he'd been, he was here, and she had nothing to say to him.

Jim smiled, "So, you happy to see me?" He rubbed his hands together, tried to warm up as he sat down on the sofa opposite her.

"Yeah, sure." Heidi didn't look at him.

"Heidi? What's wrong?" He frowned, "Hey, look at me. What's up?"

She shrugged, "Nothing. Everything's fine."

Jim narrowed his eyes, "You mad at me?"

Heidi rolled her eyes, "Now why on earth would I be mad at you?"

Jim shrugged, "I don't know. You tell me."

She met his eyes then, "Where have you been Jim? You just disappeared. Out of my life for three months. And now you stroll back in like everything's normal."

"I left you a message."

Heidi scoffed, "One message. I thought you said you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. You said it Jim. Not me. I didn't make you say it. You go on with this whole big talk about houses and moving and love and you get my hopes up and then you just disappear." She sighed, looked away, "I thought you'd gone."

Jim frowned, "Where would I have gone."

She shrugged, "I don't know. Away. Off with another girlfriend. I know they're easy to come by." She scowled, "You couldn't even be bothered to call."

Jim sighed, "I'm sorry, OK? I...it was just this business thing which had to be sorted. I should have said properly. But I'm here now, aren't I?"

Heidi scowled again, "Woo hoo. You don't really care do you? You just think I'm cool with everything, you can go AWOL for as long as you like and I'll be sat here like a bloody fool, hopelessly in love with you."

Jim shook his head, "No, I don't. I totally care for you Heidi. Seriously, I love you."

She shook her head, swallowed the tears which threatened to fall, "Yeah, whatever. You know, Leon was right. You just pick and choose whichever girl you like."

Jim frowned, "So that's it huh? Leon? He's been around here? He's been filling your head with this crap?"

Heidi scoffed, "You think I can't think for myself? Leon's my friend Jim. He's just looking out for me. He's here when you're not. And he's a lot nicer than you."

She stood up, crossed the room and looked through the window at the snowy sidewalks below, her heart pounding. She wanted to hate him, wanted to tell him to get the fuck out of her life and not come back but she couldn't. He had her hooked and she couldn't stop herself melting at the sight of his beautiful face.

Jim watched her. It amazed him how just one look from this girl could make him feel like total crap. She turned, leaned back against the window and looked at him.

"This guy at work asked me out you know."

Jim nodded numbly. He forced himself to keep his face straight while his stomach began cart-wheeling inside him.

"What did you say?"

Heidi shrugged, "I had a crush on him for ages. Before I met you. I thought he didn't like me but I guess I was wrong. He's called Jon."

Jim nodded again, "Yeah. So, what did you say?"

She hadn't answered his question. The seed of doubt flourished inside him. Was that it? She'd met someone else and she wanted out?

"I told him I was very flattered. And I said yes." She looked at Jim with a sad smile. "Leon said it'd be good for me. Forget about you, date someone new." She ran a hand through her hair. "We went to the movies last weekend. 'Puss in Boots'. Antonio Banderas. It was great."

Jim swallowed hard, "You....you went on a date with him?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

She looked at him unwaveringly, aware of how just how much she was hurting him.

"It was great." She said again. "We had the most amazing time."

Jim stood up, "Good for you."

Heidi shrugged, "And then I brought him back here."

Jim turned sharply, looked at her, "You did what?"

She shrugged, absentmindedly rearranged the Christmas cards on the mantelpiece, "He came in. Had a drink. I wanted...." She sighed, "I wanted to...."

Jim crossed the room, touched her arm, "Please Heidi, tell me you didn't."

She looked up into his desperate eyes, "I thought you were gone. Forever. I thought I could move on. He kissed me. I kissed him." She took a deep breath, "And then he started messing with my clothes." She shook her head slowly, "It felt wrong. I felt...cheap. Dirty. I told him I couldn't."

Jim exhaled slowly, "Good."

Heidi pulled away from him, "Yeah, good. He called me a slut. A tease. And then he went."

She shook her head, "I was a fucking tease. I was leading him on. And it was your fault. You just disappeared, what was I meant to do?"

Jim touched her hand, "What do I have to do to make it up to you? I know I should have called, I know I should have let you know that I was...still in for this. But I took you for granted. I thought you'd understand. You were always so cool with everything. I'm sorry, OK? Hey, look at me." He sighed, "Come on baby. Give me a break. I'm here now, right? It's Christmas."

Heidi pulled a face, "You can't just expect me to let you off because it's Christmas."

Jim smiled, "But?"

"But...." Heidi exhaled, looked up at his handsome face, "Jim, what are you doing with me?"

He frowned, "Huh?"

"You're so much better than me. And I know you're going to tell me to shut up but why do you like me? I'm just an average girl."

Jim shook his head, "You're so much more than that. You're smart, funny, you understand me. You're beautiful." He touched her hair, "So beautiful. And so damn sexy." He breathed in through his nose; let his eyes wander over her body, "Forgive me Heidi. I never knew. I never meant to hurt you."

Heidi looked at his sincere face, and nodded. "I know. I just... I'm new to this Jim. I'm scared. What if you find someone better?"

Jim shook his head, "It can't get any better than this. I'm on top of the world. I...I need you Heidi."

Heidi smiled, "I knew you'd say that. I'm trying to be pissed off Jim, but I can't be."

"Good." He smiled at her. "I need you in my life. And I need you now. You're so fucking gorgeous; I want to make you feel good." His spare hand dropped to the front of his jeans and he pressed against his erection as she looked on, "I'm sorry, I know I should be making you a cup of tea and apologising on my knees but you get me so hard Heidi, it's ridiculous."

She smiled, "It's OK. It's been ages. I've missed you. Missed your hands, your mouth, the way you make me feel. I don't mind....just....let's just do it."

"Really? You're happy to?"

He wrapped her in a warm hug, his strong arms going around her, making her feel safe, loved, complete.

Heidi broke away, pulled her woolly jumper off and dropped it on the floor.

Jim watched her and hurriedly pulled at his shirt until he'd uncovered his smooth torso. Heidi sighed as she stepped out of her jeans and panties, leaving them in a neat pile on the floor. She sat back on the sofa, pulled her knees up to her chest and waited, shivering slightly as Jim removed his own jeans. He pulled his boxers down. Heidi looked at his dick.

"What's up?"

She shook her head, "It's...weird."

"How's that?"

"I dunno. It's just so...big."

"That's generally taken as a compliment."

"I know but it's really huge. Are most guys that size?"

"I don't know."

He pulled her up off the sofa and drew her close to him, so their bodies were pressed together. Heidi could feel his warm skin against hers, all the way down her body and she leaned into him, loving the feel of his muscles, his strength.

"You're such a...man." She murmured, "You're a complete man."

Jim laughed and dropped his mouth to hers, their lips locking together, uniting for the first time in ages. Heidi ran her hands down to his ass.

"You don't have any fat on you. Everywhere's just hard muscle."

Jim laughed again, "I'm gonna get bigheaded if you carry on like this baby. You're not so bad yourself."

"Really? Be honest Jim. Seriously. I always think that my butt is too big, my chest isn't big enough, my nose is too big. What do you think?"

Jim looked at her, "I think you need to get your self-esteem up. You're gorgeous. Perfect. I love every inch of you. Your nose is perfect, your butt is perfect and..." he held her at arms length, gazing at her chest "Your breasts are perfect. I don't want you to change ever. You're thin, beautiful, god Heidi, I just love you." He pulled her back into his solid embrace, "Don't forget it."

He dropped his hands to her butt and let his palms glide slowly over her buttocks. He sighed, "Perfect." His lips enveloped hers again and she kissed him back.

He was so good to her. So warm, so kind, so comforting. She dropped her hand between their bodies to the erection pressing against her stomach. Slowly she ran her shaky fingers along it, curiously, almost as if she were discovering it for the first time. Jim groaned, pressed harder against her hand and she gulped, let her fingers go around it, feeling how hard it was, how thick.

Their lips parted and she opened her eyes, looked into his, "How does this thing fit inside me?"

Jim laughed hoarsely, "We were made for each other."

Heidi rolled her eyes and he pushed her back onto the sofa so she sat down, letting go of him. He dropped to his knees in front of her and pushed her thighs apart, gazing down at her sweet moist entrance.

"Baby, I want to taste you." He felt a sudden urge to put his mouth on her pink skin, lick the juice flowing from within and experience her, every last drop of her.

Heidi shook her head, "Please Jim. Can't we keep it straight?"

He pouted, "That is straight. It's not exactly anal is it? Please baby. I just want to see how good you taste, how sweet you are."

His eyes latched onto hers as he slid his hands under her ass and lifted her to his mouth. He put out his tongue and let it dart over her clit.

Heidi gasped, "Jim, I..."

She wriggled away from him, "Baby, I'm sorry, I can't."

"I've been there before."

"Yeah, when I was asleep. Please Jim, just let it go."

He sighed, "Fine. At least I still get to fuck you."

He was disappointed but didn't want to push her. She just needed to be ready. It was better to wait than to regret it later, wasn't it?

He pushed her legs up so her knees were bent. "Here, hold onto your legs." She gripped her shins as he knelt up on the sofa, bringing his erection to her displayed entrance.

He looked at her naked form, "You look so beautiful." He whispered, "God, so damn beautiful."

He put his hands either side of her, leaning against the back of the sofa as he began pushing into her. He kissed her again, their lips gripping together as he stretched her tight hole. She moaned, tensed up, almost pulling away and he stroked her cheek, "It's OK." He whispered, "You're fine. Loosen up. Let me make you feel good."

Heidi shut her eyes tight as he slowly slid further inside her passage, "Oh god." She moaned, "Oh god."

Jim smiled at her concentration as she let out a little cry of pain, her fingers digging into her legs.

One final push and he was in. Completely in. "There." He whispered, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Heidi opened her eyes "You make it sound like I'm a kid getting an injection."

Jim laughed, "Fuck, that's an unlikely simile. You are getting an injection."

Heidi laughed, "A needle's usually a lot thinner than this." He felt enormous inside her, enclosed in the tight confines of her dripping passage. She could feel him hot, pulsing and ready for action.

Jim smiled, kissed her again as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her, gripping the back of the sofa for balance. He gritted his teeth, his dick throbbing as he knelt precariously on the edge, moving in and out of her soft cunt, loving every sound that came from her sweet throat.

Heidi moaned, holding her legs tight as Jim's face hovered somewhere above her. He always felt so big, so wonderfully big, stretching her so much. She moaned as he slammed into her with a sudden, unexpectedly forceful move.

"Jim. Jim." Her fingers were prickling with sweat, she felt mad for doing this when she was supposed to be annoyed but he'd looked so hopeful, so excited, she couldn't turn him down. And she was enjoying it herself. The harder he went, the better it felt, his dick soothing her aching pussy every time he hit that spot deep inside her. She couldn't put into words what she was feeling so she just parted her lips and let the moans pour out. She opened her eyes, and he swam in and out of focus above her. God this was crazy! She forgot the rest of the world, forgot work, forgot Leon, forgot Christmas, and just concentrated on holding her legs tight against her perspiring breasts so Jim could do exactly what he wanted to her body.

She felt him move slightly as he adjusted his weight to one hand and brought the spare one to her face, pushed her hair off her sweaty forehead, stroked her lips, her cheek, her chin. He felt the dampness on her shoulder, drew a line between her breasts and stretched legs, still thrusting in and out of her.

"Jim!" he reached her navel and touched it, sparking that funny feeling inside her, making her flat stomach break out in a sweat to suit the rest of her body. His single finger trailed down, further down until he reached her mound. He ran his finger over the bare skin, running little circles until she lifted her ass and pressed desperately against his hand.

"Fuck!"

He touched her swollen clit and she almost pulled away, it was so ridiculously sensitive.

"Heidi? Shall I...?" He didn't know what she wanted. She'd pressed up to him so urgently but now pulled away. He gazed down at her slick body, moving up and down in rhythm with his thrusts and he smiled at her beautiful expression. God, he loved this girl. Loved her more than words could say. He couldn't even show it. He slammed into her harder, not caring that his arms and legs were crying out in protest, not caring that he had so many things to do. He just wanted her to know how much he felt about her. He wanted the emotions that were boiling inside him, the love, the laughter, the joy, the admiration, he wanted them all to pool down into his dick so they could be released inside her beautiful body. Oh lord, he needed to come. He needed it.

"Jim!" the word was barely decipherable between the moans, the grunts and the sound of skin slapping into skin.

"What is it baby?"

"Touch me. Please! I need you to." God, yes. His finger was still roaming her damp mound and he brought it down to her clit for the second time. He touched it, gently at first, letting her get used to the feel again and then he began moving faster, slicking it up and down, side to side, loving every cry and moan that she uttered.

"Jim, god Jim!" she was close, that much was clear. He didn't know how long they'd been at it, it felt like hours; all he knew was that he needed to come with her, inside her, so she'd feel what he felt. She had to know how much he loved her. She had to feel the passion burning in his taut stomach, had to feel the very fire in his soul that burnt intensely every time he looked at her flawless face. His fingers slicked against her sensitive clit harder and harder, faster and faster and then he felt her shudder, her body begin to surrender to him as she bucked, screamed out his name, over and over again, her slender frame shaking violently, her cries echoing in the small room. And as she clenched down hard around his blazing cock, he came with her, his spunk shooting up inside her soft sweet body, filling her, as he grunted, his eyes fixed on her face.

"Dear lord." It was over. He was done. He slumped down, rested on top of her, his chest pressed against her cheek, his nose in her hair. It was a few minutes before he spoke.

"Heidi?" He straightened up, looked at her face. She opened her eyes, "You OK baby?"

"Oh god. I'm a bit sore." He raised his eyebrows in concern as he gently pulled his limp cock out of her glove-like embrace.

"Sore?"

She sighed, slowly let go of her legs and groaned, watching the cum leak out. "Not that sore. That was crazy Jim. Better than ever."

He smiled, "Really? I just wanted to prove how much I love you." He got up off the sofa and stretched, "Man, that was bloody awesome."

Heidi slowly stood up, her legs still weak, "You don't need to prove it Jim. I can tell." She reached up, kissed him, "I'm just gonna get a shower."

He held onto her arm as she made to walk away and she looked at him "What is it?"

His brown eyes passed over her naked body, the slight sheen of sweat on her skin, her mussed up hair, the small trickle of white liquid on her inner thigh.

"Jim? What is it?"

He sighed, swallowed hard, "You're beautiful." He whispered, "So fucking beautiful. I'm sorry Heidi, I really am. I tried to call, I swear I did but the lines were so messed up. I know it's no excuse." He sighed, "God baby, I love you."

Heidi smiled, "Thank you." She kissed him again, "You make me feel so good. I'm so happy Jim."

He smiled, "Me too baby. I don't deserve you. You're so sweet, so innocent, so pure."

Heidi shook her head, "Don't say that! You're perfect for me. Exactly what I want. Exactly what I've always wanted."

Jim grinned, "Really?"

"Yes. Just don't leave me sat here on tenterhooks again." She sighed, "Leon's going to be dead happy to see you."

Jim groaned, "Who cares? We're happy."

He watched as she walked out of the room. Thank god she'd let him back in. Thank god.

-

Heidi woke up at seven the next morning to see Jim standing in the doorway of her bedroom. It felt good to see him there, just standing there, smiling at her, his wonderful body all on display, save the parts concealed by his boxers.

"Hey." He crossed the room and sat down on the bed which creaked in alarm at his weight.

"Get off fatso. You're going to break it." Heidi slipped out from under the duvet and stepped into her slippers, watching in amusement as Jim lay down, hands behind his head.

"I'm not fat. You said yourself, it's all muscle."

Heidi rolled her eyes, "Sure. What are you doing here anyway?"

Jim pouted, "Am I not welcome here?"

Heidi laughed, "No. But seriously, it's Christmas Eve! Aren't you supposed to be seeing your family?"

1...910111213...18