Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim didn't speak. He didn't know what to say.

"And then, my Mom blamed me. It was me and Mary who'd wanted to see the movie, it was us who'd got him killed. She got married a month after his funeral. Can you believe it?" Her fingers dug hard into Jim's skin and her voice became full of contempt, "One month. She never appreciated him. He did everything for her. Then she married this utter loser and Mary gets shoved to Nana's and I'm left with the two of them. So I left home, lived on the streets for a while before Leon took me in. He was what I needed. A less polished version of my dad. Less responsible too, but everyone has their faults, right? And I got a job, got this apartment and then got a better job. I haven't spoken to my Mom since I left. I don't want to."

She sighed, "Now you know."

Jim swallowed, "That's horrible." He said, "I'm sorry, and I know I'm not meant to say that but what else can I say?" He turned, looked at her, "Baby, I know how hard it was for you to tell me that and I really appreciate it."

Heidi nodded. "You want more of a massage?"

Jim shook his head, "You don't want to talk about it anymore?"

"No. I'll just start crying and that's pathetic and stupid and dumb and I really need to shut up now."

Jim touched her leg, "It's OK to cry." He said, "It's good for you."

Heidi blew out a long breath, "I'm fine." She said, "Really. It's been long enough. Just don't talk about it. Change the subject."

Jim smiled, "OK. Uh, so what cake are you going to make for your sister?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

Jim heaved himself up from the floor, "Well, I'd want chocolate but I don't know. What does she like?"

Heidi shrugged, "Are you OK now? About the business thing?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He hesitated, looked down at her, "Heidi, I did something crazy today. You're not going to believe it but I was thinking of you all night and then I just made this decision because I wanted you to know how much you meant to me."

Heidi raised an eyebrow, "What have you done?"

"I moved head office to AC. Not physically yet but we've got a building here and everything should be done in a week."

"What?! You moved your business here to show me that you liked me?!"

Jim squatted in front of her, looked into her eyes, "To show you that I love you." He whispered. "And it's no big deal. It's not going to cost much."

"What about you? Are you moving to AC?"

"Yeah. I'm going to buy a house. It's under a mile from here."

Heidi's mouth dropped open, "Jim, you can't be serious. You've known me for seven days!"

"It's enough for me. Please baby, move in with me?"

She laughed in disbelief, "This is crazy. I'm making you do all this stuff, what if it all ends in tears?"

"It won't. Please?"

"I don't know. I don't like the idea of living in your house, with you spending your money on me. It makes me feel like a gold digger."

"But I know you're not."

"I know that you know. But what would other people think? I'll move in with you, but only if you let me pay for half of everything. I'm not living on your money."

"That's daft."

"It's up to you."

"You can't afford it."

"I'll find a way. Anyway, what are you doing now? Going?"

"Now? Well, I had this really good idea of returning your massage. It made me feel so good. I just want to work down your entire body."

Heidi raised an eyebrow, "My entire body?"

Jim chuckled softly, "Every last millimetre. Can you imagine? My hands all over you, touching every last part, until you can't take it anymore?"

"What happens when I can't take it anymore?"

Jim leaned forward, kissed her softly, "I think you know. Come on; let's go to your room."

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. "Take your clothes off."

"I don't need to be naked, do I?"

Jim grinned, "If it makes you feel any better, I'll do the same."

"Fine."

They both stripped and Jim turned, his eyes passing over her body. "Lie down on the bed."

She sighed, lay down and then felt his hands on her back, easing the tension, rubbing her softly, down along her spine and then up again until she groaned, "Damn, that feels good."

His hands moved down to her butt, and she pulled away, "I don't need an ass massage." She said with a grin.

Jim laughed, "Fine."

He moved down to her legs, his thumbs pressing soothing circles around her calves and then moving up to her thighs getting close, so close. She bit back a moan as he reached the crease at the top of her leg.

"You like that?" his voice was husky as his fingers trailed between her legs, feeling the heat at her centre. He waited for a response but none came so he gently touched his forefinger to her slit.

She moaned, "Jim."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck the massage."

He laughed out loud as she turned over, sat up and kissed him hard on the mouth. He gazed into her beautiful brown eyes for a moment, sat on the edge of the bed, and then wrapping his hands around her waist, pulled her into his lap.

"Heidi?"

"Yeah?"

"Look at me." Her eyes met his and he kissed her again, "Heidi, I love you. I really do. I've been thinking about what the hell we're doing and somewhere along the way I figured that you're the only girl I want. Ever. I know I'm older than you, I know we're different in quite a few ways but baby, I need you. And I sound pathetic and weak but I'm not afraid to admit that to you because you understand. If I said that to some other girl she'd laugh. But with you, I really need you. It's not just the sex either. There's something about you." His eyes moved across her face, to her raven black hair, down to her beautiful mouth, "You're the one Heidi. The only one."

She gazed at him for a moment and then her eyes filled with tears.

"No," he whispered, "No Heidi, Don't cry."

She blinked, "I'm sorry, but I'm so happy Jim." She took a deep breath, "I love you. I was thinking to myself, maybe everyone feels like this over their first boyfriend but I was talking to my friends and then I realised. I actually love you. I don't care about your ex girlfriends or anything. I just care about you. And I want you."

She breathed out, leaned forward and kissed him again, pressing her breasts against his chest as his hands held tightly to her lower back.

"You've changed my entire life Heidi. In one week. If it's not love, what can it be? No other girl has ever made me feel a fraction of what I'm feeling right now. Before it was just about sex, going out, having a good time. With you, I have a good time wherever we are." He smiled at her expression. "You're great Heidi. Absolutely wonderful."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything."

His hand took hold of hers, guided it down to his hard cock and he ran her fingers along it. She looked surprised, "I never knew it was that smooth."

Jim laughed, "You're so innocent. So sweet."

She smiled, "I was. You've corrupted me."

His hand pushed hers harder down on his cock and he moaned at the pressure of her fingers, "I'm going to corrupt you even more. Just you wait." He ran his spare hand down the side of her face, "But tonight, I just want to go slow, OK? I want to show you how much I love you."

"That's fine by me."

She let out a soft sigh as his hand touched her wet slit. "Your fingers feel good Jim. So good."

He stroked her gently, encouraging her softly to continue feeling his cock until he came close and then he pushed her hand away. His own hand left her clit, instead taking hold of his hard cock and gently lining it up to her entrance.

"Slow." He said, more to himself than her and they both looked down, watched, as the tip of his cock disappeared into her. Heidi let out a sound, a moan that continued until he had placed himself fully inside her and then she kissed him, hard on the mouth.

"Slow baby, slow." Jim's face was taut with concentration as he took hold of her hips and pushed her gently down his thighs until just the tip of his cock was left inside her.

Heidi moaned as he repeated the process, then she leaned forward, trailed her mouth down his neck, up to his ear, kissing him softly, gently, her soft cheek against his stubble, her breathing hoarse in his ear. She reached up, ran her fingers through his soft brown hair, pulling at it slightly as she held back the moans that threatened to burst from her throat.

"Jim, how do you do this to me?"

Despite the slow pace, she was sweating, her hands grasping his shoulders as he slid in and out of her, his thighs supporting her weight.

"I just want you to feel good." He whispered.

"Do you feel good?"

"Better than ever. You know Heidi; you're so tight, so tight. I don't want to hurt you."

"You never hurt me Jim. You're perfect." Her long hair brushed against his biceps as she buried her head in his neck, her body trembling as he moved leisurely out of her, tenderly caressing her waist, her thighs, her breasts.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured as he felt her soft skin, "So damn beautiful."

She moaned in response as she felt her entire body shudder unexpectedly, and Jim stroked her back, "It's OK baby, it's all OK."

He paused for a moment, buried deep inside her, and she moved her hips, wanting him to continue. He smiled to himself and resumed, feeling her arms tighten around him, her body press harder to his.

"Jim." A breathless moan escaped form her throat as her body convulsed around his, just before she came. She let out a low moan as she melted against him, shaking, content. Jim sighed as she clenched down on him, holding him in place as he orgasmed too, shooting hard into her, his teeth clenched as he emitted a soft growl.

They didn't move, just held each other for a long while. "I love you." Jim whispered, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah." Her voice was muffled into his shoulder and then she straightened up. "Imagine if we'd never met."

Jim smiled, "I would have wasted my life away. Now I have a focus."

"Are you going to let go of me?"

He was still holding her tightly by the waist and he gently released her. "Tonight was amazing." He said, "The worst day turned into the best one."

Heidi shrugged, "Funny how that happens."

She disappeared out of the door and a couple of minutes later, Jim heard the water running in the bathroom. He stood up, looked out of the window at the lights outside and smiled to himself. Life was just getting better and better.

-

Half an hour later they were both washed and dressed. Jim put his jacket on. "I'd better get going."

"Home?"

"No. I booked a hotel. Need to get some sleep."

"You can stay here."

He smiled, "Thanks but I'll be fine. You know, I want you to think seriously about the house. Our house. Don't worry about the money crap you were on about earlier. I just want to know if you're ready. OK?"

Heidi hesitated, "Fine. But the money thing's not crap, you know. I don't want to live off you. It doesn't feel right. We're meant to be equal."

Jim shrugged, "Fine. If that's what you want."

"Will you drop me at Leon's? I need to talk to him about something."

Jim looked surprised. "OK, if you want. Does he know you're coming?"

"No, but he'll be fine."

They walked out to the car and a couple of minutes later, Jim pulled up outside Leon's house. He leaned across, kissed Heidi softly on the mouth, running his fingers down her cheek. "Bye then."

She opened the door and stepped out, "Bye." She shut the door softly.

He watched as she ran up the path, knocked and Leon opened up. She waved at the car and Leon looked across. Jim raised a hand and Leon nodded in acknowledgement before he drove away. Leon turned back to Heidi.

"Come in then; you'll freeze out there."

She followed him inside to where a couple of people were playing cards at the kitchen table.

"Leon, I need to ask you something."

He grinned, green eyes sparkled, "Ask away."

"It's a bit weird." She looked pointedly at the guys at the table.

Leon nodded, led her through to the dining room, "What's up?"

She paused, "I know this is odd but Jim and I might..... move in together."

Leon looked surprised, "Already?"

She nodded, "I know it's quick and I know you don't like him much but we got to thinking and I reckon it's best."

Leon met her eyes, "You really like him don't you?"

She nodded and he sighed, "Whatever makes you happy." He looked at her and smiled, "I'm happy for you. Really. So what did you want to ask me?"

"Well, he's rich and he wants to buy the house but I don't like the idea of living on his money if you get what I mean so.... I was wondering if I could just get a loan off you? I'll pay you back, I swear, within a couple of years."

Leon smiled, "I've been waiting for this day."

Heidi frowned, "What?"

He nodded, "I have. You don't need to borrow money from me, kid. You've got enough yourself."

Heidi shook her head, "I've only got about $15,000 in the bank and that's not enough."

Leon crossed the room and looked through a drawer in the bookcase before he turned back around holding a folded piece of paper.

"I wasn't as bad as you think." He said with a grin. "All that money you won at the casinos, I didn't keep it. I saved it. For you. Your winnings means your money." He held out the paper to her, "That's the latest bank statement. It's in my name because I couldn't open it in yours but all that money is yours. Every last penny."

Heidi frowned, "But Leon, I lived here for free. You gave me food, everything. I can't have this."

Leon laughed, sat down on the couch, "You did your bit. As I recall, you were the only one at the time who did the washing up, the gardening, everything. You earned your keep. Not that you needed to, but you did. Now just accept it. It's yours."

Heidi sighed, "Leon, I -- "

"Look Heidi. I'm rich enough. I've got enough. That money is yours. You have to have it. You made it."

Heidi sighed, "OK."

She unfolded the piece of paper and glanced down at the closing balance. She blinked.

"What?"

Leon laughed, "I'd say that'd buy you a couple of houses wouldn't it?"

Heidi shook her head, stared at the figure, "I won all this?!"

"Over the years. There's interest too you know."

She looked back at Leon's amused face, "Bloody hell, I'm rich." She looked at the numbers again, "Seriously, I need to sit down."

Leon laughed, "It all adds up, doesn't it?"

Heidi shook her head in disbelief. What the hell?!

Love, Sex and Money -- Chapter Nine

Heidi sat alone in her sitting room, the day before Christmas Eve, pop music pounding into her ears, as she flicked through a newspaper she'd picked up at work. Snow, snow, snow. The various Christmas cards she'd received were propped up on the mantelpiece, just the way she liked. It had been a crazy three months. After all the big talk from Jim, the declarations of love, the wanting to move in together, the amazing sex, he'd simply disappeared. A text message left on her cell stated,

'Going on a business trip for a bit. Jim.'

That was it. She'd tried calling him but to no avail. And she hadn't seen him for three whole months. She didn't know what to think, what to do about it. Was she meant to just sit there and wait for him to turn up at her door again? Leon didn't seem to think so and he'd told her as much over a late night game of Scrabble. He'd come around to keep her company and hadn't felt the need to keep his opinion to himself:

"Heidi," he said, with a touch of sympathy, when she admitted she had no idea where Jim was "He's a player. To be honest with you I don't think you two are going to last."

She didn't say anything.

"You're getting carried away because he's your first boyfriend. Just chill out. Take some time out and think about what you really want in your life. He's almost my age. He's going to want to y'know, have kids and stuff. Do you want all that?"

There was silence.

Leon sighed, "Look kid, at the end of the day it's your decision. It's your life, right? I'm just saying, you're eighteen. Do you want to spend the rest of your life tied down to an old man?"

Heidi sighed, "I...yeah."

"Just think about it. Properly. He's in a whole different world. You've only known him to be turning up at your place, taking you out but there's his life too. I'm guessing he works late, has different friends, people you might not get on with. He's been AWOL for three months already and look at the state of you."

She nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"And it's not just that. He filled your head with that bullshit about living together. Think about it kid. You won't be independent anymore. Every time someone asks if you want to go out you're gonna have to think twice. Step back and think, "What would Jim say?" I don't think it's good for you."

"How's that?"

Leon exhaled, looked at her "You've just started out in your career. You want to make something of yourself. And with Jim having the job he has, there's not much chance of that." He paused, "Before long he'll want to get out of it."

"No he won't."

"Yes he will. You're not going to last kid. You're in different leagues altogether."

Heidi sighed, "But Leon, we love each other."

"Yeah, I'm sure he's said that plenty of times. Heidi, he knows how a girl's brain works. Every time I see him he's with someone new. I think he's got carried away to be honest."

"Thanks (!)"

Leon sighed, "Look Heidi. Forget him. Leave him. It's never going to work. You're nothing to him."

Heidi scowled, "Gee thanks Leon. You really make me feel good."

"I'm just telling you how it is."

"No you're not. You just have this stupid pathetic grudge against him. I thought you'd sorted yourself out?"

"I have. I'm trying to help you."

"Help me?! You just can't stand him!"

"I can. I...want what's right for you kid."

"Whatever."

"Really, Heidi. He seems nice now but I...just slow down. You're waiting on him to come back and sweep you off your feet and take you to paradise but it's not going to happen. You can't just kill time, believing he's going to come back."

Heidi sighed, "I can if I want."

"It's all going to go wrong, I'm telling you."

Heidi groaned, "Leon, say this was some other guy, a guy you liked, a guy you were friends with. Would you be saying all this stuff?"

Leon paused and then, "Yeah, yeah I would."

"No you wouldn't. You and Jim could really get on if you gave him a chance."

Leon sighed, "Heidi, you're making a mistake."

"How would you know?"

"I know what's best for you kid. Look, please just listen to me."

"You're just not happy because it's Jim."

"Fine!" Leon said, standing up suddenly, knocking the Scrabble board off the coffee table, "Fine! Yes, I'm not happy because it's Jim. And do you want to know why, Heidi?" He didn't wait for a response, "Because he is with a different girl every single time I see him! He's not the settling-down type. He just sees you as a young, pretty piece of ass that he can use and then dump a couple of months down the line when someone better comes along! That's what guys like him do, Heidi! He thinks you're pretty, you let him do stuff to you but sooner or later he's going to get tired of being with the same woman over and over again. He'll get bored kid and then what's going to happen? You think he's going to stick it out?" He laughed bitterly, "No fucking way! He doesn't care about how you feel, he just cares about himself. Listen to me Heidi and say no. He'll just use you and then he'll abuse you. You understand me? For God's sake kid, he's been gone for three fucking months. Has he called? Has he even left a message? He loves the fact that while he's off wherever, you're sitting here, waiting for him to come back. What business trip?! You're so gullible! He's probably gambling like an idiot in Vegas, sleeping with any woman who comes his way, safe in the knowledge he has a girl waiting on him. You understand me?"

1...89101112...18