Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." Jim's answer was meaningfully short and Heidi knew he was serious. "Now let's do it properly."

Heidi paused in the process of reaching for her t-shirt. "Seriously? You really think no-one's going to come by?"

Jim laughed, "No-one's been past here for the last 15 minutes. Why would they come now?"

Almost on cue, a dog came bounding through the trees, the rubber toy between his teeth indicating that his owner wasn't far behind. Heidi grabbed her shirt, pulling it on over her head, only to realise that it was inside out. It was too late to rectify though as an elderly couple approached the haphazard scene, calling for their dog before walking on with what seemed to Heidi, like almost knowing smiles.

She turned to a half-dressed Jim who was shamefacedly turning his t-shirt around, "Shall we go now?"

~

Heidi had always felt that it was stupid to have an old-fashioned fireplace but somehow, sitting cross-legged in front of a roaring fire in Jim's sitting room at night, the mood was almost magical. There was a steadily low crackling as the flames danced, burning orange, the heat soothing and relaxing.

"Hey." Jim stopped in the doorway, "Did you put that on?"

"Yeah." Heidi turned to look at him, "Shouldn't I have?"

"It's fine." He walked slowly across the room, handed her one of two mugs of coffee before dropping to sit opposite her, the flames lighting up his face.

"I want to talk."

Heidi raised a questioning eyebrow, "Feel free."

"No, really." Jim took an almost nervous sip of coffee, "I feel like I haven't really been all that straight with you."

Heidi looked up, her brown eyes momentarily apprehensive, "What do you mean?"

"It's just.." Jim sighed, "I feel like I know everything about you and why you are the person you are but then every time you ask about me I just change the subject or give some stupid fake answer." His eyes met hers, "And, I don't want it to be like that. I don't want you to feel like I'm hiding stuff from you. Even though I am."

"Tell me then." Heidi's tone was lightly welcoming, "Just tell me."

Jim blew out a long breath, "Really? You don't mind what shit I've done before?"

"No." It seemed like the only answer she could give, "Just get it off your chest."

Jim took a breath, and tried to compose himself. She'd understand, wouldn't she? She'd tell him to forget all the old crap and concentrate on the future...right? Despite the uncertainty, it was too late to worm out now. So he began, reiterating what he'd told her before, about his father leaving, before he moved on to the reckless teenage years, trying not to go into too much detail. Girlfriends, fights, drinking, he told her everything, all the things he preferred not to think about, all the things he hoped she'd understand. It wasn't that he was a player, he said, just that it was easier to have sex and move on, not have to deal with the repercussions. Because if you got caught up with girls, they changed. It had always been the same, one minute they were nice and the next they were suing you for harassment. That's where he'd been before Christmas he told her, trying to prove that he hadn't unfairly dismissed one of his old secretary's, that he hadn't been some sex-hungry predator. And then there were the women who he'd been with after crazy nights out, women who didn't understand that a drunken encounter was just that: one night and nothing more. He was ashamed of it, course he was, he said, after the half hour confession, but that was his past and while it was all firmly in the past, he knew parts of it crept up on him every now and then.

"That's why I'm telling you." He eventually said, trying to read the expression on Heidi's face, "So you won't get freaked out if something comes up. You won't think I'm some lying scumbag."

There was a long pause. And then, "Is that it?"

"Yeah." Jim nodded, "That's pretty much it."

Heidi smiled, "Great. I'm glad you told me."

"That's it?" Jim waited hesitantly, "You don't mind?"

Heidi uncrossed her legs and stretched, "No." She laughed at his bewildered expression, "Jim, if there's one thing you've taught me, it's not to dwell on the past. Forget it. Move on. You're a different person now. You've got to live your life."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." Heidi stood up and picked up the empty coffee cups, "Come on, it's late, let's go upstairs."

"Right." Jim shook his head as she walked past, "Heidi, wait. So you don't think any differently of me?"

"No." Heidi paused briefly in the doorway, "Why would I?" And she was gone.

Jim breathed a silent sigh of relief before following her into the kitchen. "I thought we were going upstairs."

Heidi pulled a face, "Yeah, scrap that idea." She smiled teasingly, "Besides why would I want to go upstairs?"

"Why?" Jim laughed, "So we can have some mind-blowing confessional sex of course. That's the best kind, right?"

Heidi shrugged, "I thought outdoor sex was best."

Jim shook his head disdainfully, "No way, confessional beats outdoor hands down."

"Yeah, sure." Heidi turned back to look at him as they headed up the stairs, "You're just saying that because you wanna get laid."

They'd reached his bedroom door now and she stopped outside it, her eyes fixed on his, awaiting his next move.

"Don't make me wait." Jim pushed open the door, his hand closing around her wrist, pulling her into the room, the moonlight shining through the open curtains. "I've held back long enough."

And then they were pulling their clothes off, almost as if it was a race, until they were both stood naked looking at each other, Jim's expression undeniably hungry and Heidi's somewhat uncertain.

Jim's hands came out, pushing her gently down onto the soft bed sheets before he sat down himself, his mood somewhat refreshed at the lack of clothes.

"I don't want this day to end." he said quietly, his eyes fixed on her flawless body, "I just want to...live like this forever."

Heidi's eyes met his, her trembling hands portraying her need as she reached for him, her slim fingers closing around his, "It's always unique with you." She whispered softly, "I thought it'd get boring but it hasn't."

"Boring?" Jim's hands pulled away from hers, residing instead on her chest, his fingers exploring every last millimetre before he met her eyes, "It's never going to be boring Heidi. I never thought I'd stick with one girl but you walked into my life and changed everything." His hands pushed her gently down onto the soft sheets as he began kissing her neck, "You're so beautiful." He murmured, "So perfectly gorgeous." His mouth reached her chest and his tongue came out, expertly licking at her nipple, sending miniature shockwaves through her body. "But it's not just that." He whispered, moving back up to gaze into her eyes, "Inside of you, you're like....." he paused, tried to make sense in his lust-fogged brain, "You have personality. A good soul." His mouth brushed hers, "Know what I mean?"

"Uh-huh." Heidi knew she should have been delighting in his confession. She knew she should feel infinitely special but the fact of the matter was that she already knew how he felt. She knew by the way his eyes looked into hers every time they met, knew by the way he'd call at odd hours, just to 'see how she was doing'. His feelings for her for her were omnipresent, depicted in the way he'd hold her hand as they walked down the street, the way he'd hug her, encompassing her body, making her feel loved, safe, and secure.

"You don't have to say it." She whispered, breathing in his scent, "Jim, I already know. And you know too, right?"

"Know what?" Jim's intelligence was fighting a losing battle against the desire that flooded his mind. He shook his head, "Sorry baby, know what?"

"You know that I love you. That my life would be pretty much pointless without you." Heidi's hand brushed the stubble on his face as she gazed at him, her face excruciatingly beautiful.

"Oh god, I know." Jim kissed her hard, "We know. But it can't hurt to say it, can it? To reinforce it? So that neither of us ever forgets?"

"I guess not." Heidi swallowed hard, as his erection pressed against her thigh, "Now how long are you going to make me wait?"

"Not much longer." Jim moved down her body, his fingers forming a path for his mouth until he paused, straightened up and slid his hands under her ass. "You look so hot." He whispered, lifting her to his mouth, "In my bed." He almost laughed as he said it, "Just lying there, in my bed." He breathed warm air onto her pussy, his eyes sparkling as hers screwed tight shut. "Look at me Heidi." His tongue came out and drew a teasing circle on her soft skin, "Watch what I do to you."

Heidi's eyes met his and he pressed his tongue to her clit, felt the shiver pass through her body "God..." Heidi felt his grip tighten on her legs as she tried to pull away.

"Shh..." Jim's murmur was comforting, his gentle tongue even more so as he slowly traced around her pussy lips, pressing softly to part them, to allow himself to taste her.

This, she could bear, Heidi thought to herself, just these soft coaxing little movements. It was only when his tongue started moving hard and fast that it drove her crazy, told her that she couldn't handle it. He was already leading up to it she thought in wild expectation; his mouth was already rougher, his tongue more abrupt as it darted momentarily into her entrance, before withdrawing, circling up towards her swollen clit, teasing it lightly. And then he was back down there again, holding his tongue inside her tight tunnel, his eyes laughing as her fingers curled in the sheets, gripping tightly as she stared at the ceiling, unable to meet his unmoving gaze.

And then he'd pulled away, leaving a cool rush of air on her radiating pussy, his hands still holding tight to her thighs before he resumed his game. He started hard this time, knowing how much she needed it, his eyes noticing the tense flush across her face, the bunched up sheets in her hands. His tongue moved quickly up and down, before he stopped at her clit and pressed hard against it, making her jump slightly before he began flicking and circling and swirling until Heidi felt there was no possible return. But then he pulled away. She was too shocked to respond as he moved forward on his knees, lowering her ass back down onto the sheets before he pressed hard to her entrance, his breathing raucous as he watched the head of his erection disappear. His eyes moved back to her breathlessly expectant face and he leaned forward, pushing hard until he was completely inside her, his eyes watching her lips part as she expelled a long breath.

"God..." Jim's mouth engulfed hers, cutting the exclamation short, his hands securing tightly to her waist as he slowly withdrew before pushing in again, steadily increasing the pace. He could feel her shifting slightly underneath him, trying to find a comfortable position and then her legs went around him, heels digging into the small of his back, encouraging him to push harder and further in. And he did as she wanted, began moving faster, spearing deep inside her, his hands holding tight to her shoulders as he grunted, tried to make himself heard through the sound of their bodies crashing together.

"You are just...amazing."

Heidi gasped, "You've said that like...ten times today." Her face was buried in his neck, lips admiring the rough skin, inhaling his scent as she tried to keep up with his ceaseless thrusts.

"I know." Jim's hands moved to slip under her ass, pulling her even closer to him as he buried himself deeper, pausing for a second to complete his statement, "I want you to believe it."

And then he was moving again, slamming hard and fast, his teeth clenched as the perspiration covered his face, cooling him slightly, but not enough, nowhere near enough.

Heidi was moaning into him and he found her mouth, kissed her hard, their intelligible groans merging as their lips locked, tongues moving in a slowly passionate rhythm, the embrace full of meaning and emotion.

Jim slowed down, breaking the kiss to gaze into her eyes before he bent, grazed his teeth along the immaculate skin of her collarbone and heard her whimper beneath him. And then her hands were on his back, on his shoulders, holding him close as she whispered to him to go harder again, to go as damn hard as he liked.

Jim hesitated, coming to a stop inside her tight passage, his cock pulsing steadily, almost as if it had a life of its own. "I don't want to hurt you." The words were whispered into her ear, his teeth tracing the lobe as he held himself, forced himself to keep control.

"You won't." The murmur was soft, "Jim, just fuck me, OK?"

Heidi's words were almost reassuring as she looked into his eyes, silently acknowledging his need, giving him the opportunity to fully satiate himself.

"I've corrupted you." The words were serious but the inevitable grin spread across Jim's face, "I've made you...made you..."

"You've made me yours." Heidi's tone was carelessly serious, "I don't care how stupid that sounds Jim. I'm yours."

"Right." Jim nodded, "And you...you want me to fuck you as hard as I like?"

Heidi nodded, "That's right."

Jim paused for a fraction of a second, and then he was moving his hands down to her legs, unhooking them from around his back, bringing them to his shoulders, his hands relocating to her waist, holding on tight as he finally began thrusting again, picking up speed as he leaned forward, driving into her hard. Heidi gasped, her mind a blur as his hand moved to her chest, his fingers gripping, digging in, sending unexpected shockwaves through her body as he knelt up, lifting her ass slightly off the bed and slamming in harder. She felt herself clench slightly, tensing up in response to his thrusts but somehow it felt like he grew even harder inside her, his grunts rising in volume as he swore between his teeth, slamming in repeatedly, his balls smacking hard against her ass with every thrust.

Heidi didn't quite know what sound she was making; it was something between a whimper and a moan but whatever it was, it only seemed to make Jim go resolutely faster, his breath shortening as he stretched her inconceivably. And he leaned forward again, slamming against her clit with every thrust, hitting her cervix, the pleasure consuming the pain, making her cry out in wildly delirious abandonment.

"Fuck..." Jim's face was scrunched up with concentration as he tried to hold out on his peak, Heidi's sublime moans only spurring him on as she trembled under his touch, her body jerking at each crazy thrust, the sweat shining on both of them, the exquisite tension hanging heavy in the air between them.

"Is this what you wanted?" The question was almost growled from Jim's throat, as he continued his barrage of reckless thrusts, his eyes fixed to her face, "Heidi, is this it?"

"Yes..." It was the only word she could manage through her half-whimpers, her body shuddering as he pounded into her, making her tighten around him, instinctively wanting to hold him there. And then finally, their bodies crashed into each others for the last time, every sensation heightened as Jim pressed hard against her clit, his hand still gripping her breast, perpetuating the feelings until they both released, the waves of ecstasy surging unstoppably though Heidi's exhausted body, finally satisfying her, allowing her to relax as Jim came hard, shuddering inside her, before he came to rest on top of her, equally satiated.

"Fuck." It was a while before Heidi gathered herself to speak, "I never knew it was going to be that hard."

Jim's mouth brushed hers lightly as he slowly withdrew, releasing her legs as he rolled down to lie next to her, "You said as hard as I liked."

"I know." Heidi smiled as he turned to look at her, his arm moving around her waist, "And it was brilliant. I won't be able to walk for a week, but still, I reckon it was worth it."

Jim laughed softly, brushing her hair away from her face as their eyes met, "Really?"

"Yeah."

Their lips met again, tenderly this time, in a kiss full of meaning and warmth as Heidi's hand came out to rest on Jim's neck, her touch eternally welcome. With a content sigh, their mouths parted, while their bodies moved closer together, the moonlight shining across their faces. Jim's eyes gazed into Heidi's and they both silently knew that for the first time in their lives, pretty much everything was good.

~ The END ~