Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi looked at the almost-overflowing paper cup, "All this?!"

Jim laughed, "Yeah. Go on." He drained the contents of his own cup and set it down on a windowsill, watching as she swallowed. "Come on, hurry up."

Heidi sighed, finally finished the alcoholic juice and took his hand, resuming the whole procedure of smiling and making polite conversation, until she felt like throttling the next person who asked her how old she was.

Jim appeared to feel the same way as ten minutes later, with a sigh of exasperation, he tugged her over to the far side of the room and leaned against the wall.

"God, this is getting annoying."

Heidi didn't say anything, watching as someone hit the music and the mingling crowd began dancing, absorbing the top hits of 2011 as they laughed at each others atrocious moves.

"You look so damn hot tonight." Jim whispered, his lips brushing her hair as Bruno Mars' voice echoed around the room.

Heidi sighed, "You think?" She turned, looked into his eyes, "Let's go home then. If you want me so bad there's no point in hanging around here is there?"

Jim chuckled, "Nice try baby. There are still a lot of people I want you to meet."

"Aw, come on!" Heidi stretched up, kissed him softly on the neck, "I can see them some other time. It's getting late."

Jim shook his head, "We'll be out of here by midnight."

"That's past my bedtime." Heidi said teasingly, "I'll be way too tired to do anything other than sleep."

Jim watched as her fingers trailed down across his arm, her touch agonisingly light as her teasing brown eyes watched his expression. "What are you trying to do to me?"

Heidi raised an eyebrow, "Seduce you. Am I really that bad at it?"

Her hand left his arm, hovered uncertainly in front of his crotch. She was just about to drop it, drop the whole seductress act when Jim's fingers grabbed her slender wrist, pulling it forward, pressing her hand to his pants.

"Oh fuck." he muttered as Heidi's eyes met his in alarm, "Fuck it Heidi, how do you do this to me?"

Heidi opened her mouth to respond but before she could say anything his mouth captured hers in a kiss burning with desire. She half-gasped as his fingers intertwined with hers and he spun around, pressed her up against the wall, kissing hard.

"Fuck." He broke away, his face millimetres from hers as he stared searchingly into her eyes, breathing hard. "You have no idea what you do to me." He whispered, "I just want you so bad."

And then he was moving, his hand pushing on the small of her back as he wove through the mass of people, propelling her along without delay, straight out of the crowded hall. Heidi's triumphant smile turned into one of confusion as he hurried her past the building's exit, and further down the corridor.

"Jim, you've gone past...."

"I know." They'd reached the end of the passageway now and he stuck his head around the door of the male restroom before ushering her in, pushing her towards the cubicle on the end.

"Oh god." Heidi was breathing hard, stumbling backwards into the stall, Jim pressing urgently against her until suddenly they were in, the door banged shut and she found herself pressed up against it. Jim's mouth was merciless on her own. Her head was spinning; the recent alcohol and lust messing with her senses, her brain trying to regain control as Jim's hands roughly caressed her, making her even hotter, even more dangerously excited.

"Jim, stop it!" She hissed, "I was just messing about. I didn't mean it. Please, baby, can't you wait?"

"No." Jim's strong hands grasped hers, pinning them against the door, "What can I say Heidi? You successfully seduced me." His mouth latched onto hers again, his tongue forking around her mouth, tasting the alcohol she'd barely finished drinking.

The audible sound of the restroom door opening made them pause in the middle of the frenzied make-out session and Heidi stared into Jim's eyes, recognising the animal-like desire that flared inside him. She shut her eyes, not daring to speak as his mouth moved to her neck, his hands down to her chest.

Oh god, oh god. A toilet flushed, there was a brief waft of heavy aftershave, a man clearing his throat, a tap, and then a stomach-churning moment later they were alone again.

"Jim, we can't do this!" Heidi pushed half-heartedly against his solid chest, as he bunched her silky dress up around her waist, his hands moving forcefully down over her ass, pressing hard.

"No, no, Jim, please." She was torn between rationality and desire, desperate to feel her lover's welcome touch but terrified of the risk, her mouth trembling as she felt herself get wetter and wetter.

"Jim, stop." The command was barely a meaningless whisper, as she leaned her head back against the door, her body welcoming his, desperate to feel his hard muscle.

"Stop?" Jim's voice, dripping with lust and a hint of amusement captured her attention and she opened her eyes, looked into his, "You want me to stop?" His fingers were suddenly teasingly gentle as he brushed the top of her thigh, earning a tiny moan from the back of her throat. Heidi gazed at him helplessly, let her eyes drop to the ridiculously hard bulge in his pants, and heard herself gasp as his fingers curled around the base of her panties. "Tell me baby." Jim's voice was huskily arrogant as his spare hand unbuckled his belt in a swift movement, "Tell me you don't want this. Because I sure as hell do." His finger moved softly along her pussy lips and she breathed in, hard,

"I....Jim...I..."

He raised an eyebrow, "What is it baby?"

Her eyes moved down to his boxers again and he planted a soft kiss on her trembling mouth, "Just let it happen Heidi. No-one's gonna know." His finger pushed between her lips and his mouth curved into a smile as he felt the pool of warm liquid, felt how much she wanted him.

Heidi breathed in sharply, felt herself press hard against Jim's invading forefinger and knew she couldn't fight her own desire. She leaned forward, kissed him hard on the mouth, heard his groan of longing and loved him for it. Her hands moved cautiously underneath his black t-shirt, marvelling at the hard muscle, spurred on by his gentle encouragement as their lips locked and his finger moved faster, in and out of her passage.

"Oh God!" his scent was heavy in her nostrils, clouding her brain as she felt his hand adjust, another finger joining the previous inside her as his thumb found its place on her clit. "Jim!" She was gasping against his hard mouth as his fingers slicked rapidly in and out, his thumb moving at the same pace and then another finger, (or was it two?), stretching her, making her cry out loud in the silence of the restroom as his free hand softly stroked her hair.

"Shhh..." And then, just as she felt she couldn't take it anymore, just as her sweaty hands gripped hard to his biceps, he stopped. There was a frantic fumbling of fabric and then his hands moved behind her, cupped her firm ass, lifted her up to his level and she felt the head of his cock, poised at her slippery folds, ready to enter.

"Jim...!" Her mind was still reeling from the unexpected absence of orgasm and the change in position did nothing to ease the confusion until Jim slammed hard into her, burying himself with one meaningful thrust. Heidi cried out, stared into his determined eyes before their lips impulsively locked as one again, bodies pressed hard together.

They broke apart, gasping, and then Jim began moving, in and out of her, hard and fast. "Fuck....fuck...." his hands held tight to her slim waist, fingers digging in as he concentrated on his merciless thrusts, "So....tight..." He clenched his teeth, paused for a second as he adjusted his position before plunging again, with renewed force and determination.

"Oh god!" Heidi threw her head back, leaned it against the door as she tried to absorb Jim's frantic pounding. He was so big, and he was going so deep, spearing right inside her, grunting louder and louder. She momentarily forgot where they were as her entire body shook, she heard Jim's exclamations of pleasure as he thrust with such ridiculous force, pulsing inside her as he held her body to his. She cried out again, buried her face in his neck, clenching around him, as his hands held her in place, forcing her to ride out the orgasm until he slammed for the final time, eventually shooting his load deep inside her.

"Fuck." His hands slackened their grip on her waist and she sank down unsteadily onto the floor, her dress falling smoothly back into place.

"That was insane." Jim murmured, his brown eyes passing over her, "So damn good."

Heidi was too breathlessly amazed to respond.

-

Nobody seemed to have notice how long they'd been gone, Heidi thought distractedly as she sipped the Bacardi and Coke, the welcoming coolness soothing her. Suddenly, she didn't mind so much about having to be introduced to all these people, she could ignore the daft remarks and the barely concealed nudges as Jim said how long they'd been together. None of it really seemed to matter. The people were polite enough (or drunk enough) not to ask how old she was, and all in all, everyone she was introduced to was bearable. It was all good.

They joined Xavier and a couple of other people at the bar after a while and it was from there that the evening took a turn for the worse. The light-hearted game of poker was in full flow; Heidi was looking at her cards, trying to decide whether or not to discard that damn ace when Xavier groaned out loud. Everyone looked up in concern.

"What's wrong?"

He sighed, "We're being invaded."

Heidi turned, looked over her shoulder to see a blonde girl approaching them. She frowned, "What's so bad about her?"

Xavier shook his head, "Wait and see."

"Huh?"

Everyone's smiles seemed to have faded by now, even Jim's, in fact, he was looking decidedly peaky.

"I don't get it. She's just a girl."

Heidi tossed the ace face down onto the bar and drew another card, just as the woman reached her side.

"Hi, guys!"

Heidi winced. Man that was a loud voice.

"Hey Gemma." That was Xavier, pointedly not making eye contact with the woman, instead staring at his cards with a bizarre intensity.

"Hey Jim!"

Jim half-squirmed as Gemma ran her scarlet-nailed fingers through his hair, ruffling it. "How have you been?"

He sighed, pushed her hand away, "Fine."

Gemma seemed to notice Heidi for the first time, "Who are you?"

"Heidi."

Jim straightened up, "Yeah, Heidi's here with me. She's my girlfriend."

"Your girlfriend?" She looked at Heidi again, "Her?"

"Yes." Jim said shortly, "Is there anything you actually wanted?"

Gemma paused, "Some guy over there was looking for you."

"Huh?" Jim looked in the direction she pointed, "Who?"

"Adam." Gemma finally said, "Yeah, Adam. He sounded kind of urgent."

Jim's stool scraped backwards and he looked at Heidi apologetically, "I'll be back in a minute."

Xavier rolled his eyes, "Great. How are we meant to play without you?"

Gemma sat in the now vacant seat, "Don't worry, I'll play for him. You don't mind, do you Jim?"

"Well, actually, I do." He let out an exasperated sigh as she looked at his cards, "Oh, fine." And he was gone.

The game suddenly seemed a lot less fun than it had been before and before long it was over, a guy called Shaun bought everyone drinks with his winnings and Xavier and the others began talking about baseball.

Gemma turned to Heidi, "I used to date Jim. We went out for ages. He was totally into me."

Heidi smiled, "Really? That's....nice."

"Yeah." Gemma picked up Jim's glass and sipped from it, "He moves around a lot you know. With girls I mean." Her blue eyes ran over Heidi in an almost superior fashion, "So, why's he going out with you?"

Heidi frowned, "What do you mean?"

Gemma laughed, an artificially fake laugh, "Well, no offence but you're not the best looking if you know what I mean. Jim usually goes for girls like....well, like...me."

Heidi didn't know what to say, so she just sipped distractedly from her glass.

Gemma continued. "Jim's such a nice guy though."

"Yeah." Heidi noticed Xavier watching them and sipped at her drink again.

"He's so good-looking. He deserves better."

Heidi swallowed, "Uh....what do you mean?"

Gemma laughed again, sparking an emotion of pure annoyance which Heidi did her best to control, "Better than girls like you." Gemma said thoughtfully, "He dates way too many gold diggers."

Heidi stared, "Are you saying....?"

"No, of course not! I'm just.....you're what, twenty?"

"Nineteen, next month."

Gemma looked stunned, "Nineteen? Are you even allowed to drink?"

Xavier cut in, "I've been drinking since I was fifteen and nothing happened to me." He took a gulp of beer as if to prove his point. "Besides Gemma, it's none of your business how much she drinks."

"I don't even drink much." Heidi said, wary of giving the wrong impression, "Just occasionally."

"Yeah, sure." Gemma looked at Xavier with disapproval, "So what happened to that girl you were dating? Didn't she decide she was a lesbian?"

Xavier laughed, "Yeah, so? At least she wasn't going after other girls boyfriends."

Gemma scowled, "You turned her off men for life Xavier. How crap a boyfriend were you?"

Xavier looked at her for a second, "At least I don't try to be something I'm not."

"What do you mean?"

Xavier laughed out loud, "What do I mean?! What I mean is that you are a piece of pure plastic, girl. Seriously, how many new noses have you had? How much did your latest boob job cost?"

Heidi looked at him astounded.

Gemma opened and closed her mouth as he continued. "I suppose you don't even know how much all your silicone parts cost because point is, the only gold digger in this place is you. Your latest boyfriend foots the bill, doesn't he?"

Gemma finally responded, "That's really not nice Xavier."

Xavier laughed, "Don't make me out to be the bad guy here! You're the bitch, pouring poison into that poor girl's ear as if you've got half a chance of getting back with Jim! Guess what Gemma, you're over this time, because he knows what kinda girl you are and he's found the person he wants to be with. So maybe it's time to find a new millionaire to get your claws into."

And with that, he turned around and resumed his conversation on the Middle East with Shaun.

Gemma looked stunned. Heidi couldn't help feeling a slight bit of remorse for her.

"He didn't mean all that." she said as nicely as she could, "I'm sorry."

Gemma looked appalled as she turned to look at her companion, "Don't you dare feel sorry for me!"

Heidi swallowed, "I...uh....I just thought...."

Gemma laughed, "You just thought you'd scored didn't you?" She shook her head in contempt, "You're nothing you stupid bitch, you got that? Jim's not gonna stick it out with a kid like you! Look at you! You're nothing! Don't for a second think you've got one over on me by acting like this sweet angelic little thing because I swear, within a couple of weeks, you're going to be over. And you know why? Because you're rubbish! You're a cheap little slut!"

Heidi's mouth dropped open, "I was trying to make you feel better." She said as civilly as possible, "You don't have to pour out all this...mean stuff."

Gemma scoffed with derision, "You know why I'm saying all this? You want to know?" She didn't pause for a response, "Because you think you can get everything you want by sleeping with a rich man. But you can't!" She glared at Heidi venomously, "And you can drop the wounded princess act, cos no matter how hard you try, you and Jim are soon gonna be over. You're no good for him! You're just like this stupid little bitch that he plays around with and when -"

"Shut up!" Xavier turned in surprise as Heidi rounded on Gemma, "I don't care about anything you're saying, OK? Just leave me alone!"

And now people were turning, looking at what had caused the outburst. Heidi felt momentarily ashamed for not having kept quiet but her embarrassment was short lived when Gemma slapped her across the face. Hard.

Heidi couldn't believe her sensory receptors. "Did you just...slap me?!"

"Yeah." Gemma was loving every minute of the confrontation, "Why, didn't you feel it?"

And she slapped her again.

"Go on then." She goaded as Heidi raised a hand to her stinging cheek in disbelief, "Hit me back. Or are you too ladylike? Too stuck up to give the bitch a taste of her own medicine?"

Bloody cow. Heidi was too pissed off to be rational as she picked up her glass of alcohol and tossed the contents over Gemma.

"Oh my god!"

Before the girl could retaliate, Heidi snatched Xavier's glass of beer and emptied that over the shocked blonde's head as well.

"Oh my god!"

Xavier hid his smirk as Gemma turned to him, "Do something then!"

Heidi placed the glass down on the bar, feeling slightly ashamed of herself, but pleased nevertheless. God, that bitch was annoying!

"Right." She heard Jim's voice before she felt his fingers on her arm, "We're going. Move it."

Heidi looked up at him, "Huh?"

"I said it's time to go."

Heidi stared at him, shocked at his quietly controlled tone, "Jim, it was her, didn't you see? She hit me!"

"Get your coat."

She swallowed, looked at Gemma who was trying to dry her hair with tissue paper, looked at Xavier who couldn't stop laughing and then she allowed Jim to lead her out of the room, out into the parking lot.

She took a sideways glance at his expressionless face and felt her heart sink to her stomach. He didn't look at her, didn't even say anything as he unlocked the car and jerked his head, motioning for her to get in. She slid onto the smooth leather seat and looked across at him.

"I'm sorry Jim. She was such a bloody cow, she wouldn't shut up! I know I overreacted but I swear I'll make it up to you."

Jim didn't reply as he pulled out onto the road.

"Jim, please. I'm sorry. I didn't..."

He reached forward, hit the button on the radio and turned the volume up until all she could hear was the sound of David Guetta drumming through her thoughts. Fuck. She didn't dare try and talk again, knowing she'd screwed up all the friends he'd wanted to meet, single-handedly ruined everything. He was driving fast, speeding along the deserted Saturday-night roads, suburban houses whizzing by as he floored the accelerator, eyes fixed on the road ahead.

"Where are we going?" Heidi couldn't remember the road they were riding along. The music was either too loud, or Jim was purposefully ignoring her because he didn't even glance her way as he carried on the journey. And then he swerved, pulled up on the kerb of a deserted side street and switched the engine off. The sudden silence was deafening, the beat of the music replaced by Jim's controlled breathing as he turned to look at her.

"Get in the back."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

Heidi frowned, looked into his eyes, tried to read what he was thinking before she shook her head, and did as he requested.

"There."

Jim turned, and Heidi didn't quite comprehend what was happening. One minute she was thinking of some way to cheer him up and the next minute she found herself squashed up against the seat by just under 200 pounds of pure man. She gasped as his mouth covered hers, his lips rough and hard, his hands tearing at her dress, pulling it away from her body before doing the same with her panties. He released her from his furious kiss, and stared into her eyes with an intensity she'd never seen before. For some strange reason she felt almost afraid as he gazed at her.

"Heidi, I want to taste you." The request was abrupt, tinkering on the edge of arrogant, and Heidi felt a shiver of fear run through her, but somehow, instead of pulling away, she nestled closer to him, the spark of terror descending to her clit, arousing her.

1...1213141516...18