Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A cheat?' Jim asked in mock surprise, 'You believe that? You think I cheated tonight?'

'No, but...'

'Listen to me Heidi. I have never cheated,' Jim said as he stopped at the lights. 'Your Leon's just a downright sore loser. What the hell are you doing with him?'

'I'm not with him...' Heidi began

'I know what he's like, Heidi. He will ruin your life.'

'And you're not ruining it?!'

'You're better off with me tonight than with him.' Jim said softly, 'I know what sort of a man he is. Leave him. Forget him.'

'I can't.' Heidi said, close to tears, 'Why are you acting like you care?'

'Because I do care.' Jim said. 'When I first saw you tonight I liked you. And when I realised you were connected to Leon it pissed me off so bad, that I went on a revenge craze. You shouldn't be mixed up in this.'

"I shouldn't?" She looked across at his handsome face, "Then please Jim....please...."

"What?" He was focusing on the road, "What, Heidi?"

"Let me out." Heidi whispered, "I'm sorry, OK? But, I can't do this. I'm not that kind of girl." She swallowed hard as she noticed his hand moving on the crotch of his pants, "Please. Please. You'll never see me again, I swear.....I just...."

"You just what?" Jim glanced across at her, "This isn't about the poker anymore Heidi. This isn't about the money, the flirting, the cards, and it isn't about Leon either. It's about you. And me. What we want. And I want you."

Heidi rested her elbow on the armrest and leaned her aching head on her hand. So many thoughts were running through her head....money, guilt, excitement, passion..."What if I don't....don't want you?"

He shrugged, "Well I won you. Fair and square. Besides, imagine it Heidi. I'd make you feel so good, better than any guy you've ever had before. I'll do everything it takes to make you feel good. You'll be screaming my name, touching me. I'd touch you.....everywhere." His eyes noticed her slim legs press together instinctively, "Everywhere, Heidi. Everywhere. And you'd love it."

Heidi was silent as he drove up to the hotel. He stopped the car at the foyer and tossed the keys to the bellboy. Heidi got out of the car in a daze and followed him into the entrance hall. Taking her by the hand, Jim led her into the elevator. As the doors closed he turned to look at her before pulling off the sunglasses she'd been wearing all night. He gazed into her eyes for a second before kissing her hard on her soft lips. For some reason she didn't quite comprehend, Heidi kissed him back, her amateur mouth entwining with his as he held her by the waist. She hadn't kissed anyone before, never been this close to anyone but it felt so right. Jim was little more than a stranger, but kissing him, inhaling the smell of his cologne and his skin, feeling his hands around her waist, made her feel so damn good that she didn't care.

They broke apart as the lift came to a halt on the 5th floor, staring into each others eyes and then Jim turned and took her down the corridor to his room. When they were in, he flicked off the lights and locked the door, his heart pounding in anticipation.

He reached for Heidi again, but she pulled away.

'Please Jim, don't do this.' She begged, 'I can't. Leon will kill me.'

'Forget Leon,' Jim said, 'Forget everything. It's just you and me here tonight. You can do what you want.'

'But...'

'I'll take care of Leon for you, sweetheart. He won't hurt you. Are you involved with him?'

Heidi shook her head slowly. It was true. Leon had never made a move on her and nor she on him. She wasn't with anyone.

'Good,' Jim said softly, his cock getting hard in his pants, 'So, me and you, yeah?'

'Is...is....this for the poker? You won me?' Heidi asked, stepping back.

'God no.' Jim said. What did she think of him? 'I'm not like that. I want this because I like you, not for payment.'

He stepped forward, pulling his jacket off and tossing it onto a chair. He kicked off his shoes and then took off his socks, watching her as she looked on.

'Relax,' he said, 'It's all right.'

He could feel his cock getting even harder now and he decided not to remove his trousers just yet even though his zipper was straining. He undid a few buttons on his shirt before pulling it off, revealing a torso like the ones Heidi had only ever seen in fitness magazines. He was impossibly toned, his biceps taut, the odd vein visible on them. So fucking muscular Heidi thought to herself.

Jim sat down on the bed.

'Come on sweetheart. Don't be afraid.' he said softly, 'I won't do anything you don't want.'

Heidi didn't move standing in her heels and dress, clutching her purse. Jim got up, walked to her and tilted her head up to his so their eyes met. Then he kissed her again, slowly, sensually until she responded, allowing him to probe inside her mouth with his tongue. He broke away and whispered, 'Take off your heels; they must be giving your feet hell.' She obliged, tossed her purse onto the chair and reaching down, pulled the shoes off and placed them carefully on the floor before straightening up again. Jim gently took off her jewellery and laid it on the windowsill before turning back to her.

He bent slightly and kissed her neck, his hands slipping round to the zipper on the back of her dress. She stiffened as he began pulling the zip down, her hands gripping his biceps but she didn't stop him and in a few moments the dress was on the floor around her feet and she was in her underwear before him. He picked up the dress and put it on the chair with his things and her purse.

He stood back for a second and just looked at her. She was so perfect. Even better than he'd imagined. She was slim, her waist narrow, stomach flat, her thighs smooth and slender. Her breasts were smaller than average but perfect for her slim frame; they were full and round, standing pert with soft, dark coloured nipples.

She was wearing white cotton panties, so beautifully innocent. Jim felt a warmth like he'd never felt before, as he began unbuckling his belt, his eyes feasting on Heidi as he anticipated how good this night was going to be.

Heidi watched him, her heart pounding. It was quite clear what they were about to do, yet she felt....out of her depth. Maybe she should tell Jim this was her first time. But she didn't want to embarrass herself. She was worried. She had no idea how to have sex. What was she meant to do? Would it hurt, like it said in books or would it be OK? Heidi stood, shivering slightly, thoughts running around her head as Jim pulled down his fly and dropped his pants to the floor.

His erection was almost painful, contained in his tight boxer shorts. He looked down and could see the shape of his cock, protruding, bulging, and trying to break free. He looked up at Heidi and smiled reassuringly as she looked at his cock as if it were some dangerous animal, her hands clenched tight at her sides. Jim took a step forward and she stiffened, stepping back, as if she were afraid. What is she scared of? Jim thought to himself, hasn't she seen a cock before?

Heidi kept stepping back until she was bumped up against the wardrobe. What was he going to do to her with that monster? He came closer, his hand cupping his swollen hardness until he was centimetres away. He kissed her again, and again, his hands going behind her, cupping her round ass, lifting her up so his engorged dick pressed against her little white panties. He heard her cry out slightly, as he pressed harder, the heat from his groin warming her. His mouth against hers he whispered,

'I'm not going to hurt you Heidi.' their eyes met. 'You can tell me to stop anytime; I won't do anything you don't want.'

He kissed her once more and she responded, her lips moving with his. He pressed harder against her, his chest pressing against her breasts, as her hands went around his neck. Slowly, he carried her over to the bed, their lips still locked. He laid her down breaking away from her mouth and kissed her neck, down her throat to one of her breasts which he kissed softly before moving down to her stomach, down her thigh and then up again, pausing between her legs.

Oh God, Heidi thought as Jim paused there, his breathing hoarse with lust. He pushed his mouth up against her panties, and she gasped,

'No Jim, don't.' He paused for the second time, inhaling the scent of her cunt.

'Why not?'

'It's dirty.' Heidi said shamefully, her eyes squeezed tight shut.

'You smell so good,' Jim muttered, pulling away, moving back up her body and kissing her hard on the mouth, his hands pulling frantically at her panties until they tore.

'Jim!' Heidi gasped as she realised what he'd done

'Who cares?' He grunted as he pulled at his own boxers, kicking them off, finally releasing his erection. His mouth was at her ear now, his solid chest against her hard nipples,

'Spread your legs.' He whispered, his fingers finding the place he needed to go. He positioned his cock at her opening and began to push, his breathing all over the place, as he forced his way into her tight hole.

'Fuck, Heidi, you're so tight.' He gasped as he pushed harder. Heidi's eyes were shut tight, her yelps of pain almost agreeing with him. Jim gave a sudden hard ram and Heidi screamed out loud as he broke her hymen and filled her suddenly with his eight inches of hard cock. She threw her head back at this enormous intrusion into her tight passage and gasped in pain as he paused there.

'Heidi?' he asked in surprise. 'You're a virgin?!'

She didn't reply, her eyes closed tight, gasping as the sharp pain began to subside,

'Heidi?' Jim enquired again.

She opened her eyes, 'Not any more.' She whispered, as they kissed again.

'Does it still hurt?' Jim murmured his brow furrowed.

It did but Heidi shook her head; she didn't really care. 'No it doesn't.'

'Wrap your legs around my waist.' He whispered and she did so.

Jim pulled almost the full way out and then pushed back in, his cock pulsating. Long, slow strokes, in and out, in and out he said to himself, as he slid from her tight passage. Her eyes were closed again, her mouth issuing little gasps of pain or surprise, Jim didn't know which. He began thrusting faster, slamming back into her, making the bed shake slightly. Her hands came up and gripped his hard biceps, her nails digging in slightly as she clung to him. Jim could feel her legs sweating against him and he could see the light sheen of sweat over her beautiful face. He pulled up, supporting himself on his hands, her fingers still clinging to him and began to go even harder, grunting like an animal.

'Yes,' he gasped, 'God, Heidi, you're so hot.'

Heidi wrapped her legs tighter round his waist, the feelings of his cock making her gasp, as she breathed erratically.

'Open your eyes.' Jim instructed, 'Watch me as I fuck you, baby.'

Heidi forced her eyes open, meeting his intense brown stare, his face a picture of concentration. He was sweating profusely, grunting but always gazing into her eyes, the perspiration on his handsome face shining in the moonlight. Heidi felt drugged, stars in her head as Jim fucked her hard and fast. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, and she knew what was about to happen. She felt her hips begin to move with his, lifting up from the bed; every time his cock disappeared into her, their hips touched. They were both slick, sliding against each other in ecstasy: It was amazing.

Jim loved the sensations. He'd never felt such passion when fucking anyone else, had never enjoyed it so much. Heidi's pussy began to clench around his cock and he knew she was about to orgasm. His eyes continued to stare into hers.

'Don't look away.' He gasped, 'I want to see your face as you cum.'

He was moving at top speed now and it was just seconds before she screamed, her orgasm tearing through her, her pussy compressing down onto his hard dick as she shook, moaning in pleasure, her eyes rolling back. Jim came simultaneously, his cum shooting up into her pussy, his cock spasming deep inside her, his balls emptying as he roared triumphantly.

'Yes, oh, fuck....'

He thrust in a couple more times before slumping down on top of her, their sweat mingling. After a few minutes of silence he began slowly pulling his cock out of her.

'That was fucking amazing.' He whispered, rolling off her. They lay there a few more minutes, until their breathing became regular and then Heidi slowly stood up.

'Where are you going?' Jim asked looking at her in surprise.

'I seriously need a shower.' she said, running her fingers through her hair.

'Yeah, me too.' Jim agreed, forcing himself out of bed.

Heidi followed him into the bathroom. He turned the light on and they blinked in the fluorescent brightness. Jim looked down at his cock. It was covered in blood and cum; the same liquids that were drying on Heidi's legs. He turned on the water and they stepped into the shower, the warm stream cascading down onto them, washing away the sweat and other residues on their bodies.

Jim began soaping Heidi, running his hands down her shoulders, over her breasts, down her thighs. She sighed, leaned back against him and he dropped the soap, hugging her from behind. The small of her back was pressing against his dick and he began to get hard again, his breathing rough. Heidi straightened up and he touched her pussy, stooping, running his hands along her slit, fitting his cock between her ass cheeks. She sighed, continued washing and he began prising her ass apart, rubbing his dick along the crack. Heidi jumped as he made contact with her anus and pulled away,

'No Jim, not there, please, I can't.....'

He pulled her back to him

'Don't worry sweetheart. Remember what I promised. I'm just touching.'

She leaned back against him in relief, the water cleansing them both for a few more minutes and then they stepped out, drying off with the towels on the radiator. Heidi pulled her long black hair into a ponytail with an elastic band and walked back into the bedroom.

She looked around for her clothes.

'What are you doing?' Jim asked, watching her, his cock still hard from the feel of her in the shower.

'I should probably go home.' Heidi said, picking up her dress.

'No, not yet.' Jim said, 'Stay a bit longer.'

He took the dress away from her and put it back on the chair, kissing her, pulling gently on her damp ponytail.

'What do you want to go home for?'

He pulled her back over to the bed and pushed her down, kissing her furiously, drops of water falling onto her from his hair.

'We've got plenty of time Heidi. Why don't we have a little more fun?'

He moved around, nibbled at her ear, licking it, his cock getting harder by the second.

He wanted her again and again and again.

'Let's go once more.' He whispered, 'In a different position.'

Heidi looked at him uneasily. 'What position?'

'Don't look so scared.' Jim whispered, 'Get on all fours. You'll enjoy it, I promise.'

He straightened up and pulled her up. She clambered onto the bed on her hands and knees and looked around at Jim who had moved behind her.

'Like this?' she asked.

'Yes, exactly like that.'

He looked at her from behind, her knees bent, ass in the air, tits beneath her and groaned in utter pleasure. This was the best night of his life.

He ran his hands down her back and over her ass, feeling her warmth; he slid a finger down her slit and felt the wetness. She was ready for him. He rubbed up and down her slit until she was all wet and then slid a finger into her tight entrance. She shifted slightly at the intrusion and he added a second finger making her gasp. He pulled them out, satisfied and began stroking his dick until it was rock hard. Without warning, he thrust it, with one heave, up into her hot little pussy, grabbing her tiny waist to stop her form moving. She screamed, more out of shock than pain, and then gasped as the feeling of fullness set in again, her tits heaving beneath her.

Jim smiled to himself as he began fucking her with slow steady strokes, calming her down.

'How do you feel baby?' he asked, his hips connecting with her ass every time he went deep inside her. 'You OK?'

'Yeah,' Heidi gasped, between moans, 'I'm fine.'

'You mind if we pick up the pace a little?'

She shook her head and Jim began thrusting harder, faster, clinging to her hips.

Heidi's fingers were gripping the bedspread, as Jim hammered her from behind. It felt so wonderful, she thought, as she gasped, her heart pounding away inside her. Jim was enjoying it thoroughly. He reached around and touched Heidi's engorged clit.

He began rubbing it, making her gasp even louder. He was running his fingers along, and pinching every so often, still fucking her hard and fast. He looked down at his cock drilling into her pussy and thrust even faster. He could feel another orgasm building inside him and he wanted to cum with her again. He rubbed her clit, harder, faster, until she was moaning.

'Yes, Jim!' she cried out, 'Oh yes!'

Jim was caught up in his own pleasure.

'Come on,' he muttered, urging his orgasm on. He could feel the sensations beginning deep inside him, 'Come on!' he growled to himself as he fucked harder and faster his hips slapping into her ass cheeks every other second.

He could feel Heidi's orgasm descending on her, could tell by her strangled moans, as she tried to push his fingers away from her throbbing clit.

'Jim!' she screamed, her body sweating furiously, 'Oh God, Jim! Please!'

Her fingers were scrabbling at his hand, trying to pull it away from her but he was too strong and he fingered her until she bucked, screaming, her pussy clenching around his dick as she came hard and fast, almost crying with the force of her orgasm, her body shuddering uncontrollably. Jim groaned as he felt his own pinnacle coming and he gripped her waist again as he slammed into her, spurting his cum inside her, one, two, three, four times until his balls were empty and his cock slowly softening. Gently, he pulled out of her and crawled onto the bed slumping next to her as she collapsed.

Heidi couldn't believe what had just happened as she lay there, exhausted. Jim groaned, put his arm around her bare shoulders and kissed her tenderly on the lips, his fingers stroking her skin softly, his leg draped over hers. Heidi kissed him back, limbs heavy with weariness. She opened her eyes slowly to see him gazing at her, his warm brown irises fixated on her own. She broke the kiss and smiled at him as his hand fell to her waist, snuggling her in close, warming every element in her body. Her eyes began to shut uncontrollably but just as she was about to drift off, a harsh sound begun.

'What...?' she muttered as she propped herself up on one elbow.

Jim got up slowly and walked round to the chair, picked up her purse and handed it to her. He sat down, pushed her hair out of her eyes.

'Who is it?'

She pulled the phone out and pressed the green button.

'Hello?'

'Heidi, where the hell are you?'

Heidi's mouth dropped open.

It was Leon.

Love, Sex and Money -- Chapter Two

'Heidi?' Leon's voice came down the line again, loud and clear.

Heidi stared at Jim speechless, her fingers gripping the phone.

'Can you hear me?' Leon demanded.

Heidi licked her dry lips, 'Yeah,' she whispered

'I thought you wanted me to pick you up.' Leon said.

'Oh, uh...yeah, I got a lift home.' Heidi replied, squeezing her eyes shut, praying he didn't know what had happened.

'You could have told me.' Leon muttered. 'Anyway how did the poker go? How much did you win?'

'I, uh, erm, look, my uh...., I've got to go...I'll call you later, yeah?'

Heidi hit the red button before Leon could respond and switched the phone off, her hands shaking as she shoved it back into her purse.