Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi looked around. All the tables were taken by gleaming couples, dressed magnificently, the woman with designer dresses and glittering jewellery and the men in tuxedos.

'Jim, I don't think this is a good idea.' She whispered but suddenly there was a waiter beside them, leading them to a secluded two seated table where they sat down next to each other at the back of the room, looking across at the rest of the people.

Jim ordered for them putting his hand around her waist, pulling her close to him, their legs touching underneath the table.

They ate, talking, about anything and everything from music to education and hotels to theme parks. Jim's arm moved upwards, around her shoulders, his fingers brushing the top of her breast until she pushed it away, looking worriedly at the people on the next table.

The waiter came by and cleared their plates from the main course, pouring them some wine. Jim took a sip, smiling at her as he touched her leg under the table, his hand concealed by the table cloth. They talked as they drank and Heidi felt Jim slowly run his fingers up and down her thigh, pushing her dress up slightly. She ignored him for a while and they carried on with their conversation until his wandering fingers suddenly forced their way upwards, brushing her underwear. She gasped,

'Jim! What are you doing?!'

He smiled, 'Shhh. Don't make a fuss. People will look at us.'

His fingers slid under her panties, touching her entrance.

'Jim, get off!' Heidi hissed. 'The waiter's coming!'

Jim smirked, his fingertips gently grazing her clitoris, stimulating it, arousing her.

He pinched it slightly, and her thighs tensed, 'Jim, get off me!'

The waiter had arrived at their table and put the desserts down.

'Is there anything else you need?' he asked, looking curiously at Heidi who was staring resolutely down at the table, her cheeks burning red.

'No thank you. That'll be all.' Jim said, pushing a finger into Heidi's tight hole, feeling her jump slightly.

The waiter hesitated, his eyes fixed on Heidi but eventually he walked away, looking over his shoulder once or twice.

Jim's fingers were plunging into her pussy now and Heidi reached under the table, grabbing his wrist.

'Please Jim, I'm going to come.'

Jim smiled, pulled her into him so her face was pressed against his chest.

'Come then. Come for me baby. I want to feel you come around my fingers.'

His thumb pushed down on her clit and she gasped, breathing in his warm scent as his fingers began rubbing her sensitive button, twisting it painfully.

Heidi's thighs were shaking now, her looming orgasm making her sweat as Jim chuckled softly in her ear.

'Come for me Heidi. Come as much as you like. Then I'll take you home and give you the hardest fuck you've ever had. Come on, don't hold back. No one's looking.' He kissed her ear, 'Come on babe.'

He felt her lift slightly from her chair as his words set off her orgasm. She moaned into his chest, shaking, her legs sweaty and trembling.

'Oh God Jim!' her moans were muffled into his shirt as she shook in his arms, his fingers still playing with her until she wrenched them away. They broke apart, Heidi still trembling slightly, crossing her legs, refusing to look at Jim as she pushed her dessert around the plate. Jim smiled to himself,

'I'd eat that if I were you. You're going to need all the energy you can get.'

Heidi ignored him.

A few minutes later the waiter was back, clearing up the plates, smiling at them as Jim left him a large tip.

'Come on then.' Jim said, stretching, 'Let's go home.'

He put his arm around Heidi's waist, leading her out of the restaurant and through the car park.

'You're sulking, aren't you?' he said, as they got into his car, 'What's up?'

Heidi glared at him.

He held up his hands in mock surrender, 'OK, fine, maybe I shouldn't have risked embarrassing us like that but, you have to admit, it was hot.'

Heidi was still looking cross but he could see the corner of her mouth lift up mischievously as she relived her orgasm.

'There!' he said with satisfaction, 'I know you wouldn't be mad for long.'

He leaned forward, covering her mouth with his own, pulling her closer to him.

They kissed passionately, Jim's tongue sliding around her mouth until he paused.

'Oh God,' he moaned, against her mouth, 'I can't wait.' His cock was already firing up for action in his pants as he pushed a hand up her dress. 'Heidi, I can't wait.'

She didn't respond, kissing him again so he wouldn't speak until he grabbed her hips, pulling her to him urgently.

'Jim!' she gasped.

'I can't wait!' he groaned. He opened his eyes, gazing into hers as she stared at him.

'I need you now.' He whispered, 'Back seat?'

Heidi's mouth dropped open.

'What, here? In your back seat?' she asked, shocked.

'Fuck yeah.' Jim muttered, climbing over the gear stick until he was sitting there, his arms reaching for Heidi, pulling her onto him.

'Are you serious?' Heidi asked, as he began to grind against her, pushing her dress up.

Jim didn't respond immediately, his fingers fumbling with his belt buckle until he looked at her, his hair tousled, eyes shining.

'Dead serious.'

Love, Sex and Money -- Chapter Five

Jim grinned at Heidi's shell-shocked face as he pushed her dress up, creasing it, feeling her soft smooth skin.

'Jim! We can't!' Heidi's eyes were wide in apparent fear.

'Why not?'

'Someone will see us!'

'No-ones looking' Jim muttered.

He lifted his ass up slightly off the seat and pulled his trousers and boxers down, taking his engorged dick out, wrapping his hand around the rigid length. He pulled Heidi down onto him, kissed her again.

'You ready for this baby?'

'I can't believe you! You're crazy!'

Jim shrugged, 'Crazy for you maybe. Now are you ready?'

Heidi gazed down at him for a moment before nodding, 'OK, but make it fast!'

'Jesus woman! Don't rush me!'

He pulled her hips closer to him and pushed her damp underwear to the side, sliding his fingers along her wet slit.

'Right,' he manoeuvred his dick to her entrance, pushing her thighs further apart on either side of him.

Heidi groaned as he began to penetrate her.

'I can't believe we're doing this.' She leaned her head back, her long hair hanging down her back as Jim gave a sudden push and launched his entire dick into her tight cunt.

She screamed, 'Fuck! Not that fast!'

Jim didn't say anything, his rough hands clinging to her waist as he lifted her on and off his cock, thrusting at the same time.

'Oh God, yes.'

He could feel the adrenalin rushing through him coursing towards his plunging dick, making him harder and harder as he pushed into Heidi's beautifully tight pussy, his lips moving up to her tense neck.

Heidi was moaning, her hands gripping Jim's arms, looking nervously out of the tinted windows.

'Hurry up baby!'

Jim groaned loudly, 'For God's sake, give me a minute!'

He pushed into her harder and faster, so fast that he felt like a machine, drilling mercilessly into this gorgeous girl, drawing delicious moans from her slender body. Heidi began moving with him, at the same pace, drawing reactions from herself she had not thought possible.

'Oh Jim!' She felt her legs weaken as an impossibly powerful orgasm descended on her, making her shake, gasping, 'Jim! Oh God, Jim!'

'Fuck yeah,' Jim was grunting, sweating as he shoved into her repeatedly, 'You like that, baby?' He felt her clench down hard on him and shouted, 'Oh fuck, I'm cumming!'

He was as good as his word; he came heavily, pulling her close to him as he thrust into her for the final time, his cock pulsing as if it had a life of its own.

'Oh Heidi, baby, that was hot!'

Heidi was pulling herself off him, pulling her dress down over her body, adjusting her underwear, crawling back into the passenger seat. Jim just sat there for a second, amazed at this extraordinary girl; how could she make him feel like this?

She turned, glancing nervously out of the window, 'Come on! Let's go.'

With a grin, Jim climbed back into the driver's seat.

'I'm taking you home.'

Heidi shrugged, 'Yeah, I know. Step on it.'

Jim smiled, 'Not your home. My home.'

'But where do you live?'

'You'll find out when we get there.'

It was a long while later when Jim parked up in his driveway. They hadn't spoken much with the radio on and Heidi had soon fallen asleep to the sound of Snow Patrol. Jim turned the car off, looked at her motionless form. Damn it, she was so beautiful; he could have looked at her for hours on end. With a sigh, he pulled himself out of the car and went around to the passenger door.

"Heidi." He whispered, "Wake up baby."

She didn't move. He could hardly blame her. It was one in the morning. She'd had countless orgasms during the last couple of hours and he wouldn't be surprised if she slept for the whole day. He shut the door and went over to the house. Unlocking it, he went back to the car, scooped Heidi up in his arms and carried her upstairs to his bedroom. Removing her shoes, he lowered her gently onto the bed. After locking the car and the door he undressed and showered before lying down next to her, covering them both with a sheet.

-

Heidi woke up, blinking at the light pouring into the room. The bed felt odd, the room felt different. She sat up; there was no one else there. Where was Jim? She knew this had to be his house because she could see his jacket hanging on the door, saw his shoes lined up, but where was he? She realised she was still wearing her dress and got up, smoothing it. She felt weird. Walking sleepily over to the window, she looked out. There was nothing. Fields and trees stretched as far as the eye could see. There wasn't a single human being in sight.

"Jim!" she called out. There was no answer.

She pulled off her dress and underwear and went into the en suite, switching the shower on. What was going on? This was Jim's house, wasn't it? Well it must be. She groaned; let the warm water cleanse her body as she washed her hair, hoping there'd be a hairdryer hanging around somewhere. She realised with a wicked thrill that she was meant to be at work right now. She should probably call in. Stepping out of the shower, she towelled her hair until it was reasonably damp and pulled on a robe that hung there. She walked back into the bedroom and reached for the phone that was on the bedside table. Tapping in her work number she told them she couldn't make it in.

Now what? What was she supposed to wear? Where was Jim?'

She opened the door and looked carefully around it. "Jim?"

Nothing. What the hell? She walked around, checked in the multiple bedrooms and bathrooms before heading down the stairs.

"Jim! Where are you?" Still no response.

There was no one in the dining room, the sitting room, the kitchen, the study, the gym, the library. Not even in the cupboard under the stairs. What? She couldn't even find a hairdryer.

She trudged back up to the bedroom and looked in the wardrobe. Men's clothes. Shirts, jeans, suits, t shirts, shorts. Damn. She pulled out a Batman shirt. She had one just like this, only much smaller. With a sigh, she pulled off the robe and put on the t-shirt. She pulled on a pair of beach shorts, tightening them as much as possible, until they were only slightly loose. She looked ridiculous in the full length mirror, but it couldn't be helped. Her hair was uncomfortably wet. She ran her fingers through it in annoyance. The alarm clock read 11:30am. Where had Jim gone?

She slumped down on the bed in annoyance. He'd left her in this enormous but woefully under equipped house, in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to do. Damn him.

-

Jim pulled back up outside his house at 12:15. He wondered whether Heidi would still be asleep. He smiled at his Mom as she got out of the car.

"I don't want to be disappointed Jim." She said. "She'd better be nice."

"Don't worry Mom, she's great. I'll just go and tell her you're here."

He ran up the stairs and went into the bedroom. Heidi was lying sideways on the bed, wearing his clothes. Oh fuck, he'd forgotten to pick hers up. She must have woken up after he'd gone, he realised.

'Heidi!" he gave her shoulder a little shake. She blinked, disturbed,

"What? Who...?"

"It's me baby."

She shook her damp hair away from her face, "Where were you?"

"I went to pick up my Mom. She wants to meet you."

Heidi sat up suddenly. "What?! Your mom?!"

"Yeah come on. She's downstairs." He grabbed Heidi's hand, pulled her up off the bed.

"I can't see your Mom. I'm not even wearing proper clothes. Why didn't you tell me?!"

"It doesn't matter. She won't mind. Come on." He pulled her towards the door.

"Jim!"

"What?"

"I don't want to."

Jim turned in surprise, "Why not? She's really nice."

"She won't like me. She's going to ask me weird questions."

"Oh come on."

He half dragged her down the stairs and pushed her into the sitting room.

"There!" Heidi stumbled in to see an elegant old lady sitting down. "Mom, this is Heidi. Heidi this is my Mom. OK?"

He sat down on the sofa next to his mother and smiled.

"Why don't you sit down?"

Heidi sat awkwardly on the opposite sofa and forced a smile.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Mrs, uh, Mrs Mitchell."

Jim's mother smiled, 'You too, dear." Heidi could sense her taking in the oversized t-shirt and shorts and was mortified. What must she think of her? She crossed her legs awkwardly.

"So, Heidi, where are you from?"

"I, uh, Atlantic City."

"Oh yes. Jim's always there on business. That must have been how the two of you met. Where did you meet?"

Heidi gulped, "In....in...a....um....casino."

"Really? That's very nice. So you live in Atlantic City? Do you live alone?"

Heidi nodded, "Yes."

"And you work there?"

Heidi nodded again, nervously. Jim grinned at her.

"What type of work are you in?"

"Uh...I guess you'd call it advertising, marketing, you know."

Jim's mother nodded, "Yes."

Heidi smiled, waited, there was an awkward pause.

"So, what about your family?"

Heidi stiffened, "What about them?"

"Well, do they live near you, or....?"

Heidi looked at her, and then her eyes flew to Jim before focusing down on the ground. Jim looked at her questioningly.

"Heidi?"

She cleared her throat "Well, uh...."

"Jim, dear, why don't you go and make us all a nice cup of tea? This poor girl looks starved."

Jim groaned, "Do I have to?"

"Yes." His mother's gaze was fixed on Heidi, who was looking resolutely at the carpeted floor, chewing her fingernails.

Jim glanced at her, then back at his mother. A meaningful look passed between them and he got up, went to the kitchen.

"Heidi?"

Heidi looked up, "What?"

"Your family."

Heidi's face was drawn, "They, uh, I'm not sure really."

"Well, don't you keep in touch with them?"

Heidi looked up at the ceiling, "Well, I have a sister. She lives with my Grandmother quite far away. In Maryland."

"Oh, that's nice. What about your parents?"

Heidi shut her eyes. "I haven't talked to them in a while." She said.

"Oh, why's that?"

Heidi felt like bursting into tears. Jim's mother was so kind, her voice so soft and coaxing. She wanted to tell her everything, get it out of her system, but her lips wouldn't move. She thought of her father and felt the tears prickling. She blinked them away.

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry. I don't want to."

She risked a glance at Jim's mom who looked concerned but nodded.

"That's OK dear. So, what do you think of Jim?"

Heidi shrugged, "He's nice. Kind, funny, you know."

Jim came back with a tray of tea and handed her a cup. Their eyes met for a fleeting second and she looked away. She didn't really know much about this man at all, and here she was, being introduced to his mother. He was full of surprises; that was for sure.

"So, how long have you known each other?"

Heidi frowned. "Five days, I think." She realised how pathetic it sounded as she said it and took a gulp of tea, only to have it go down the wrong way. She tried to cough discreetly. Jim sniggered.

"Shut up dear." His mom said to him. Heidi snorted before realising how unladylike she sounded. She straightened up.

"Five days." His mom mused, "Well, he's clearly very fond of you. It usually takes months before he agrees to let me see his girlfriends."

"Really?" Heidi said, "So, uh, how many girlfriends has he had?"

Jim's mother rolled her eyes, "I lost count years ago. There have been plenty. Most of them gold diggers."

"Mom!"

"What? It's true."

Heidi's smirk was not quite hidden by her teacup and Jim glared at her. "How many boyfriends have you had, Heidi?"

"Jim! You can't ask such a question." His mother frowned.

"It's quite alright Mrs Mitchell." Heidi said, "You're my first actually Jim."

Jim looked at her, shocked, "But I thought...."

"Don't you remember?" Heidi said, looking pointedly at him, "The first, uh," she looked nervously at his Mom, 'The first time....we....in the, you know.....hotel...." she tailed off.

Jim shrugged, "Yeah, I know that. But hadn't you even like been on a date, or kissed another guy?"

Heidi shrugged. "No."

His mother smiled, "Don't look so surprised Jim. Not all people are as immoral as you." She caught Heidi's eyes and twinkled at her mischievously. Heidi bit back a smile. She ran a hand through her hair and realised it was still damp. She must look horrible. She smiled nervously,

"I'm really sorry. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll just be a minute."

"That's fine." Jim's mother replied, "Take all the time you like."

Heidi walked quickly out of the room and into the downstairs loo. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her long hair was damp, slightly curly, a bit of a mess. She smoothed it down, washed her face and dried it with the hand towel. She leaned against the wall and waited for a while.

Meanwhile, Jim's mother had turned to talk to him. "I'm impressed!" she whispered. "She's lovely."

Jim grinned, "I told you!"

"She's so polite, so good natured. And so gorgeous. She's perfect. But I think you need to talk to her about her dress sense."

Jim smirked, "They're my clothes; she doesn't have any here."

His mother nodded, "Well, that explains it. Has she talked about her parents at all?"

"No. Didn't you get anything out of her?"

"No. She closed up. You should have a go, but don't be too pushy. You don't want to lose her."

Jim nodded. "So you're happy, right? Do you think I sh..."

The door opened and Heidi paused in the entrance. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll..."

Jim's mother shook her head, "Nonsense. Come and finish your tea."

The three of them talked for a while longer until Jim's mother announced that she had to go. She had a dinner party she had to attend. Jim drove her home, leaving Heidi alone in the house again. She sighed, switched on the TV. Well, that had gone better than expected.

She was engrossed in an old James Bond movie when Jim returned.

"Hey. You hungry?"

Heidi looked at him, "Yeah, half starved."

Jim chuckled, "You always are. I'll get us something."

He came back half an hour later complete with a homemade spaghetti Bolognese. They ate in silence, before Heidi washed up the plates, Jim drying them.

"So, what did you think of my mom?"

Heidi smiled, "She's great, really nice."

Jim grinned, "I told you. She likes you too, you know."

Heidi smiled but didn't say anything. Jim put the plates in a cupboard and they walked back to the sitting room.

"I missed work." Heidi said.

Jim shrugged as he sat down next to her on the sofa, "So what? It doesn't matter."

Heidi looked at him, "So are you taking me home today? I've seen your Mom and everything, but I should probably not miss another day."

1...45678...18