Love, Sex and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't call him that." Heidi said shortly.

Jim frowned, "What, so are your parents divorced? When did it happen?"

Heidi looked away, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?"

"Because there's no reason to." Heidi's voice was neutral, her body stiff.

"So where does your real dad live?"

"Can you just let it go?"

"It's only a question."

"I don't know. I don't like to talk about my family." She looked around the flat. Looking at everything but him. "I'm going to go and buy some milk."

"What at this time?"

"Yes."

"I'll come with you."

"No! Can't you take a hint?! I want to be alone!"

She turned, picked up her jacket, her bag, put on her shoes and walked out. The sound of the door slamming echoed through the small apartment. Jim sat down, stunned.

Why wouldn't she just talk to him?

Love, Sex and Money -- Chapter Seven

Jim sat in the armchair, drumming his fingers. It had been 15 minutes since Heidi had walked out. Where was she? He got up and went to the kitchen. There was a full bottle of milk in the refrigerator as he'd known there would be. Why on earth was she so sensitive?

He heard the door open and then close again. "Heidi?" He walked out into the hall. It was her.

"Hey."

She seemed OK. "Look, are you alright? I didn't mean to..."

"I'm fine." She said brightly. "Do you want coffee or something?" She hung up her jacket. "I don't even know why I drink so much coffee; it's kind of like a bad habit, do you know what I mean?" She took off her shoes and put her bag down. "I just get up, drink coffee, go to work, drink coffee all day, come home, and have more coffee. And if it isn't coffee, it's tea." She was waffling and she knew it. She just didn't want him to start asking questions about her parents. She went into the kitchen and put the kettle on, still talking about anything and everything. Jim followed her. She didn't look at him. She could tell he was nervous, he didn't know what to say and she just wanted him to keep quiet. He knew what she was doing. Keeping away from the one thing he wanted to know about, and she hoped he would take the hint and lay off, act like nothing had happened.

"And then Emily was telling me about her new boyfriend and she was saying something about his hair and I didn't even know that men styled their hair and stuff. I thought it was just girls." She poured water from the kettle into two cups and spooned instant coffee in. "Do you want milk?"

There was no reply. She turned, looked at him and he stared back. "Jim? Do you want milk in your coffee?" She forced herself to look him in the eye, silently pleading for him to just act normal. He sighed, shrugged, "Yeah. Milk. Great."

She stirred both cups, handed one to him, then went into the living room and turned the TV on. Jim sat down in the armchair. He didn't know what to say. He watched as she went out of the room, came back a moment later with a laptop, sat on the couch and turned it on. She looked at him. "You can change the channel if you want." He sighed heavily,

"Heidi." His voice was meaningful, full of purpose.

"Jim, just leave it. Please." Her eyes met his and he shrugged,

"Fine. Great."

He flicked to the news. There was something about MJ's doctor. Who gave a damn? He watched Heidi out of the corner of his eye as she tapped away at the keyboard. There was silence for about 15 minutes, save the drone of the blonde newsreader. He couldn't take it. He leaned back, looked across at Heidi.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

She didn't look up. "Amazon." She said, "Trying to find a present for my sister's birthday."

"How old is she going to be?"

"Eleven."

He nodded. "I remember when I turned eleven." He hesitated and took a deep breath, "It was the day my dad walked out."

Heidi looked up sharply, "Your dad left you?"

"Yeah." He exhaled, looked across at her shocked face. "Don't worry about it. He was a crap father even when he was around."

"Why did he go?"

"He argued with my Mom. I didn't know it at the time but he used to cheat on her. A lot. They were yelling at each other. It was in the evening. He had come home late, hadn't picked up my birthday present." He laughed bitterly, "And my Mom asked him where he'd been." He sighed, "He mouthed off a bit and then....he just left. Walked out. Out of our lives."

Heidi shut the laptop, "Have you seen him again?"

"Yeah. He got in touch with me. We see each other like once a year."

"What's he like?"

"I don't know. Just a normal guy. He's Jewish, if that means anything. We don't have a lot in common."

"Do you have any brothers? Sisters?"

He nodded, "One sister. Jasmine. She's a couple of years older than me. She's alright. Married, a couple of kids."

"Oh."

She paused. Jim looked at her. "What's up?"

She shrugged. "Nothing. I'm just surprised."

"Why's that?"

"I really don't want to sound like a bitch but you don't seem like you come from a...you know...that kind of family."

"What, a broken one?"

"Yeah."

"I wouldn't say it's broken. I reckon it would have been worse if my dad had stayed you know. Mom was great. She was amazing. I mean, she raised us properly, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah."

"She gave us everything we needed. Not like material things but support, love, enough to make up for a dad and more on top. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be so rich, so comfortable."

"She was nice, I could tell." Heidi hesitated "How come you are so rich anyway? I mean, your car, and your house and everything, you're not even thirty."

Jim smiled, "I guess I got lucky. After college I started working for this guy. He was great. He had a manufacturing business. It was small while he had it and then he retired, offered to sell the whole thing to me. Quite cheap too." He smiled at the memory. "I bought it and somehow it just went crazy. I don't even know what happened. I just changed a few things, spent more money on advertising and then one day I woke up, looked at the bank statement and it was insane. There's a lot more factories now. Everywhere. After all the hard work, it's kind of taking care of itself." He smiled, "And the money just keeps coming in. Can't really ask for more."

Heidi smiled. "That's brilliant. I love stories like that. Like that Apple guy. Awesome."

"It's just luck really."

"You're too modest."

Jim looked across at her. "You're so beautiful." He said, "I don't think you realise how gorgeous you actually are."

She blushed, "Stop embarrassing me."

Jim stood up, took the laptop away from her and put it on the coffee table. "You shouldn't be embarrassed." He murmured, "You should be happy. You know I'm crazy about you?"

"Really?"

He nodded, sat down next to her, put his arm around her shoulders. She wriggled away.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just prefer seeing your face."

He laughed, "Come back here." He pulled her into his lap and she sighed.

"Now what's wrong?"

"I don't like sitting on you. I feel dumb."

"Oh will you just shut up and kiss me? I'm trying to get you in the mood here and all you can do is complain about the seating arrangements."

Heidi laughed, "Seating arrangements?! Where did that come from!?"

Jim didn't reply, just grabbed her chin and kissed her on the mouth. She sighed contentedly, "You taste like coffee.".

"So do you. Now shut up." His mouth devoured hers passionately, his hands pulling her closer into his body as he leaned back on the couch, enjoying the moment. His fingers moved up, ran through her silky hair, smoothing it, as she shifted her position, wrapped her arms around his neck. He reached down, pushed a hand up under her shirt and she squealed, pulling away,

"Damn, that's cold."

Jim pulled her back, "Warm me up then baby." His stubble felt so right, prickling against her face, his hard body was so solid, so comforting, and it made her feel safe; nothing could hurt her when he was around. He pushed his hands up the back of her shirt now, warming them against her back, his kisses preventing her complaints, as she half heartedly tried to pull away. He paused for breath, gazed into her soft brown eyes.

"Oh baby. I wish you could trust me."

She furrowed her brow, "I do trust you. What are you talking about?"

He didn't smile, "You don't open up to me. Like earlier when you went off. You can tell me about yourself you know. I won't judge you. I'm not like that. You don't have to hide anything from me."

Heidi sighed, "I'm not hiding anything. I just....it's complicated." She looked at his gorgeous face. He looked so serious. "I'm sorry Jim, but it's not because of you as a person. I don't talk about my family to anyone. It's just....I don't know."

Jim smiled, stroked the side of her face, and tucked her hair behind her ear, "You can talk." He whispered, "I told you about my family. My dad's a lying, useless Jewish prick. You can't get worse."

"Don't be racist." Heidi whispered, "You're ruining yourself. I know lots of nice people from other religions. Most Jewish people are dead nice."

Jim laughed, "I'm not anti-Semitic or anything. It's just, how I describe him. My uncles were OK and they were Jewish. I guess I'm pretty much half a Jew myself because of my dick."

"What are you on about?"

"No foreskin. Don't tell me you didn't notice?"

"Well, I've never seen another dick so I wouldn't know." She smiled, "Who cares anyway? I think it's a .... very nice dick." She bit her lip.

Jim laughed, "I'll bet you do." He kissed her again, "You know, I'm kind of getting impatient. I just want you. So much." His hands, finally warm, found their way up her shirt and cupped her breasts. He paused a moment, smiled to himself, before kissing her neck. The smell of soap, perfume and her smell, that pleasant natural one; got him even harder.

"Heidi." His hands were squeezing her breasts gently, his thumbs brushing across her hard nipples, "Damn Heidi. I just want to fuck you. So bad."

She laughed hoarsely, "Akon."

Jim sighed in frustration, his cock straining against his trousers. "What are you on about?"

"Haven't you heard it? Akon. That dirty song; I Just Wanna Fuck You. It's featuring someone, I can't remember who though."

Jim's hands withdrew from her body and began unbuttoning her shirt, "Can you just get in the mood baby? I don't want to know about Akon, I just want to feel you on me." He pulled the shirt off her shoulders and looked for a long while at her chest.

Heidi laughed, "My face is up here you know."

Jim grinned, "Yeah, I know." His hands ran down to her waist. "Do you want to go to your room?"

"Yeah, I reckon it'd be easier."

Jim grabbed her thighs and carried her out of the room, down the corridor and into the bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed. She sat up, watched, as he pulled his shirt off. "Man," she whispered, "I never get tired of seeing your body. How come you're so fit?"

"Fit as in, 'I want to fuck you' fit? Or fit as in, physically well built?"

She laughed, "Both."

Jim grinned, "I work out a lot." He paused as he began unbuckling his belt.

Heidi waited, "Why have you stopped?"

"I want you to do it. Will you?"

Heidi sighed in mock exasperation, "How lazy are you?! You can't even be bothered to take your own belt off!" She moved to the edge of the bed and quickly undid the contraption. "There. Do you want me to take your pants off too?"

Jim smiled, "Now you're getting the idea." He watched as she fiddled with the button on top then paused, her hand trembling slightly as she took in the protruding bulge that made his zipper strain. "Go on." He whispered, "There's nothing to be scared of."

Heidi didn't reply, trying to get the courage to pull the bloody fastener down. It was something so simple. How many zips did she open and close every day? Her jacket, her bag. But this one had so much more significance. She shut her eyes, grabbed the zip and pulled it down, her hand brushing involuntarily against his dick.

"There." Jim let out a sigh of release. "Come on baby. Take my clothes off."

Heidi groaned, "You sound like a fucking creep. Can you just shut up?"

"I would if you got a move on. We're going to be here all year at this rate."

Heidi grabbed the front of his trousers and pulled them down. Now for his boxers. Great. "Can't you just do it yourself?" she asked, "This is daft."

"No it's not. You should be comfortable around me. I take your clothes off just fine. You have every right to take mine off."

"Yeah, but you're the guy. That's what you're meant to do."

"Sexist. Just get it over with. It's quite simple. You take hold of the material and you pull down. That's down, you know, towards the ground." He laughed.

Heidi scowled, "You're such a dickhead."

"Go on then."

Heidi took a deep breath. "I don't even know what I'm stressing about." She muttered, "It's just a dick."

"That's right. Come on Heidi, I can't wait any longer. I need to fuck you."

"Fine. Fine." She grabbed hold of the black fabric and pulled, freeing his dick. Jim groaned, reached down and wrapped his hand around it. He kicked his pants and boxers off from around his feet.

"About time too. Now, finally." He pushed her down onto the bed. "Don't be scared baby. It's just me. You know me. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know." Her soft pink lips reached up, kissed him gently on the mouth and he sighed.

"You're so delicate." He kneeled up, pulled her pants and underwear down together and dropped them on the floor, "There. No hesitation. Did you notice the speed?"

Heidi laughed, "I get the feeling you've done that manoeuvre a lot of times before." She looked into his eyes, "Am I right?"

"Guilty as charged. But I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed it as much."

"Whatever." She kissed him again, harder this time and he sighed. She was so good, so warm, comfortable, beautiful, and so innocent. He loved everything about her. Not just her damn-well perfect body. Her hand was around the back of his neck, the other trailing down the side of him and he groaned in appreciation. The light touch of her fingers was so welcome, it got him so horny. He reached down, between her legs and touched her, gently. She was wet. He was hard. There was only one thing left to do. He knelt up, guided his dick to her pussy.

"Are you ready?"

Heidi sighed, "Ready as I'll ever be." She looked into his eyes, "Jim, I just want to say, you're...." She shut her eyes, "I..."

"What is it baby?"

"You're such a decent person. You don't have to stick around, putting up with all my crap. I sometimes say stuff without thinking but you're still here. Six days. You don't even know anything about me."

"I know all the important things. You're kind, loving, a good friend. That's all that counts really." He sighed, pressed the head of his cock up against her entrance, "I just feel something about you Heidi. I don't know what is it, but it just tells me that you're right. I've never had that feeling before and I'm not just going to ignore it. So you're stuck with me." He pressed harder against her, "Anyway. You ready?"

"Yeah."

He slowly pushed, watching as his dick disappeared, inch by inch, into her wonderfully tight yet inviting pussy. She was so warm, it felt like heaven. He leaned down, supporting himself on his hands and looked down at her breathless face. "Jim, you're so...big." She moaned as his mouth brushed her cheek, then her hair, her ear, his lips pulling at the lobe. Heidi gasped; her lips moved to his neck, traced over his Adam's apple, her teeth grazing the skin. He stayed there for a moment, deep inside her, inhaling her sweet smell before straightening up, running his hands along her warm, flat stomach, down to the top of her thighs. His dick was pulsing inside her, he needed that release, he needed to orgasm with her, inside her, needed to hear all the sounds. Slowly he pulled out, and then pushed in again. Slowly. Again and again. Heidi moaned at every movement, her soft pink lips apart, her hands gripping her own thighs. Jim smiled. It just seemed to get better every time. He took hold of her hands, leaned forward, and guided them to his chest. Heidi opened her eyes and smiled, stroked his hot skin, admiring the creases, the hard immovable muscle. Jim groaned,

"Damn that feels good." He increased the tempo of his passage in and out of her body, his hands caressing her smooth thighs, his breathing hoarse with passion as her small hands touched his chest.

"Jim." Heidi was looking at him, her face concerned, her teeth clenched as she tried to control her body.

"What is it?"

"What time is it?"

Jim shook his head, "I don't know baby. It doesn't matter."

"I have to go to work tomorrow."

Jim sighed, "Is that all you can think about?!" He twisted around, looked at the clock on the wall. "It's 10 past 8. Happy?"

Heidi moaned as he thrust into her, "Yeah, what day is it?"

"Wednesday. 7th September. 2011. AD. Got it?"

Heidi moaned again, "Oh God, yeah, sorry, I just wanted to know."

Jim thrust into her, hard, leaning forward so her palms were pressed hard against the muscle she'd been appreciating. She moaned loudly,

"That feels fucking good Jim. It hurts but it feels amazing."

"Does it feel better than work?" Jim asked, pounding into her hard.

She nodded, gasped, her nails digging into him as he firmly grabbed hold of her thighs and began driving in and out of her, hard and fast. He grunted, muttering incoherently to himself, as he felt the sweat prickle out on his face and back, his body's natural attempt to cool him down. He was so hard, so close, this was so fucking hot! Heidi was moaning loudly, trying to keep quiet, but finding it impossible as he leaned further forward, stared into her eyes.

"Look at me." he muttered, "I need to see your face."

He was slamming in and out of her, one hand moving to touch her clit, a smile breaking out onto his face. Heidi shook her head,

"No, Jim, don't. I'm so close; I just want this feeling to last."

Jim's hair was damp with sweat; he removed his hand from her pussy and brushed the strands from his face.

"Sure."

He was grunting like a madman, his stomach aching with need, he could feel himself getting closer and closer. He thrust in and out of her frantically, changing angle, making her cry out as he hit her sweet spot, over and over, bringing her close, so damn close, that she thought she would pass out with the tension until it was one thrust too many and she went wild. Moaning, gasping, struggling for breath as she came, so hard, so fast, clenching around Jim's dick, making him grunt hoarsely as he shot inside her, emptying everything within him, his sweat dripping from his face onto hers. And then it was over. They lay there, panting, Heidi trembling slightly, Jim still deep inside her. She was hot, sticky and above all, content. Jim sighed,

"That was mental. Mental and crazy. And amazing and the best sex ever."

Heidi groaned, "Can you get off me? I'm crushed here."

Jim laughed, "Sorry baby, I didn't realise." He rolled off her sweat covered body, his dick slowly reappearing, an overflow of cum trickling out of Heidi's pussy.

She sat up, "Jesus, I feel so....well-fucked."

Jim laughed, "I know what you mean. You want to shower first? Together?"

"No, I'll manage alone."

She pulled herself off the bed. Jim watched as she disappeared out of the door. He sat up. He should have been tired but he'd never felt more alive in his life. It was surreal. Heidi wasn't like anyone else he'd been with. She was so young yet so mature, and there was something unexplainable that just drew him to her. He wanted to make her happy, wanted to impress her, needed her in his life. She wasn't like any other girl. He pulled himself up off the bed and looked around the room. It said absolutely nothing about her. The walls were painted in that standard magnolia colour, the ceiling a plain white. A brown carpet, cream curtains, no posters. He looked in the wardrobe. Blouses, t shirts, tank tops, skirts, nothing particularly out of the ordinary. He looked at the dresser. There were a few perfumes, not much make up at all, and it was all neatly arranged. He sighed, walked out, went into the sitting room and pushed 'play' on the CD player. Nicki Minaj blared out;

1...678910...18