Love with a Twist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Robert asked with some confusion and lust in his voice as he stared longingly at her throbbing head.

"Ask me if I still have sex with Terri." Sarah whispered as she gazed at him with her eyes half open, a dreamy look on her face.

"Do you?" Robert asked as he quietly cleared his throat, he felt like he was walking into a trap.

"YES!" she hissed as she gripped her throbbing member and rubbed the precum flowing from her small slit over her head. "Does that bother you to know that once in a while I like to fuck her?" She asked as she opened her eyes and looked intently at him as she stopped stroking herself.

"No, but why, does it confuse you to be with a women?" Robert asked as he took a step toward her.

"No, sex with Terri is different, she likes to lead, she lets me explore and it's fun. I find it relaxing to be with someone who understands my wants and desires." She sighed as she resumed stroking herself silently shifting her hips to match her strokes.

"Am I doing something wrong...during sex..." Robert asked as he realized that maybe he was not pleasing her like he should be.

"Oh Tiger, you are an unbelievable lover, you have made me feel so good, and I never feel like I have to instruct you, this afternoon in the kitchen I wanted you to fuck me hard, and you did that and so much more without a word from me." She smiled as she looked at him with that sparkle in her eye. Robert could see she was being sincere; he could hear it in her voice and see it on her face.

Robert reached over, sliding his hands along the top of her thighs as she continued to stroke her aching cock. Robert quietly leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple rolling his tongue around it as he reached down and gently cupped her balls feeling her open her legs wider to allow him room to play with her.

"Do you want to know what I have done with her?" Sarah said as she slowly ran her fingers threw his still damp hair.

"If you want to tell me." Robert said as he leaned in close to kiss her soft lips, brush them against hers as he pulled back to let her speak.

"Robert, I want to be completely open and honest with you, no more secrets, no more surprises." She said as she gazed at him.

"Then I want to know, and I promise to be just as open and honest with you." Robert whispered back as he leaned in close to her purposely brushing his cock against hers.

"Ok, well we have had sex, I have had my cock in just about every hole she has. I have fucked her sweet wet pussy, her tight little ass, and she can suck cock like a fucking champ." Robert stood back in surprise at her bluntness and how aroused she was getting in relating the naughty events to him. "I have role played with her, made her my slave and been her slave, we have masturbated together and even fucked in my Jeep once in broad daylight. We have a large collection of fuck toys we use on each other and she loves to watch me cum on that amazing chest of hers."

Robert stepped back in shock as he watched her arch her back and her hand became a blur as she pumped her penis with wild abandonment. Motion to his right caught his attention as Terri stood in the door way watching Sarah with wide open eyes, her face flush with arousal. Her shorts were unbuttoned and Robert could see she was not wearing any panties.

"Doesn't she just look so amazing right before she cums?" Terri whispered as she nibbled on her lower lip, as she slipped a hand into her open shorts. Sarah's eyes opened wide as she looked from Terri to Robert, as her body started to shake and shiver with the impending release. Robert stood stock still, his eyes locked with Sarah's as he watched the first rope of cum shoot from her member, as she let out a loud groan, it landed on the floor pointing directly at him as she moaned loudly pumping out several more shots of cum before slumping on the counter.

Robert stepped toward her and gently pulled her to him hugging her quietly. She kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "I love you Robert, promise me this will never come between us."

"I love you too Sarah and this will never come between us." Robert held her tightly as he glanced back to Terri who was quietly leaning against the wall with a profound look of happiness in her eyes. Robert quietly waved her over and she slowly crossed the small bathroom to stand next to him, Robert quietly slipped from Sarah's grasp allowing Terri to embrace her friend. She smiled brightly at Robert as she slipped into Sarah's arms and whispered something in her ear. Robert quietly gathered up his bag of clothes and slipped out of the bathroom allowing them to talk, he knew this changed their relationship as much as it changed Sarah's and his. He wanted to give them the chance to work this out.

Robert sat on the couch listening to the rushing water of the shower coming from the bathroom. He smiled to himself as he thought he heard a few faint moans drift over the sound of the shower's hiss. He had dressed quickly and planned on surprising both women by taking them to dinner. He had put on a pair of black dress pants, a navy blue button down shirt, with a black sport coat over that. He had stuffed a black tie in his coat pocket in case any of the restaurants required it.

He causally lounged on the couch flipping through a gaming magazine he found sitting on the computer desk. The sound of the water suddenly stopped and he could hear both women laughing as he imagined they were just drying off. The door opened with a soft click and Robert stood up standing in the center of the room. Terri was first from the room and stopped short with a look of shock as she saw him standing there. Sarah came out behind her giggling but also stopped short as her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Ladies would you care to accompany me to dinner tonight?" Robert said in his best charming voice. Both women had their hair wrapped up in towels with a large towel wrapped around their bodies. To Robert they looked simply stunning in just the towels and could feel his manhood react to the scene before him.

"Wow, he cleans up good!" Terri remarked as she slowly crossed the room heading towards her room. Sarah crossed the room to stand in front of him with a large grin on her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close for a deep passionate kiss. Robert caught the hint of coconuts and lilacs again and realized it must be her shampoo; the scent increased his desire to make love to her on the couch right then and there.

Pulling back she looked to Terri who was standing at the door to her room. "You feel like going out?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Hell yeah!" Terri replied as she quickly stepped into her room and shut the door.

Sarah turned back to Robert and whispered "You look so fucking hot right now."

"Thank you, now go get ready I am starving," Robert said as he gave her butt a gentle pat. Giggling Sarah pulled away from the embrace and blushed as she quickly walked to her room, shutting the door behind her.

It was a quick twenty minutes before he heard the sound of a door opening. Standing up once again he turned to see Sarah step from her room. She looked simply stunning in her white flora dress; it was strapless with, and very tight around the top of her chest, but flared out at her hips. Her hair was weaved into a pony tail and he realized that she was wearing makeup. It was subtle but there was some blush on her cheeks, a hint of eye liner, and some pink lipstick on her lips. She had a small white sheer scarf that had a flora print as well that was draped over her shoulders and then wrapped down along her upper arms. She smiled brightly as she slowly turned around showing off the low cut back of the dress.

"Wow, you look, unbelievable..." Robert whispered as she slowly crossed the room to stand in front of him.

"Thank you Tiger, this is one of my favorite outfits." She replied as she turned at the sound of another door opening.

Terri stepped into the room wearing a simple black sleeveless dress that stopped just above her knees, which had a very low cut front to show off her ample cleavage. Her hair was pushed back and spiked up a little, and she too was wearing a hint of makeup on her face, with deep red lipstick setting off her more full lips, which now Robert could see were not as pencil thin as he originally guessed.

"You look very sexy in that dress." Robert remarked as he glanced at Sarah who quickly nodded her head in agreement.

"That's the plan Stan!" Terri said as she grabbed a small hand purse and slowly walked over to the couple. "You both look very sexy, let's skip dinner and just fuck right here, right now!"

"Nope I want dinner!" Sarah said as she turned and started walking to the door. Robert chuckled as he saw the look of disappoint on Terri's face. Terri's shoulders sagged as she hunched over slightly, as if she was pouting, and followed Sarah to the front door.

***

After much discussion, while sitting in Sarah's Jeep in the driveway they finally settled on a little Italian restaurant that was in downtown Miami. Robert sat in the back allowing Terri and Sarah to chat as they drove downtown, which was busy with people. After fifteen minutes of driving around looking for a parking spot they found one and quickly made their way to the restaurant.

Robert escorted the ladies down the street with Sarah on his right their hands intertwined and Terri on his left with her hand on his elbow. Robert felt like he was in seventh heaven, both ladies looked so beautiful, and he smiled broadly as she saw the looks from other guys that were checking them out as they walked past.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Robert tipped the concierge a twenty dollar bill and asked to be seated in a quiet place in the back. The man smiled at Robert and then directed them through the establishment to a small round booth; it was quiet and slightly secluded from the rest of the diners. After a bit of playful arguing Sarah sat down first with Robert next and Terri on the end.

Their waiter arrived and Terri asked to see the wine list. After rattling off her choice, Robert asked if the waiter could bring him a coke instead of a glass of wine. The man nodded and quickly stepped away to get their drinks.

"Coke?! You don't want to have a drink with us?" Terri asked as she had a confused smile on her face.

"Sorry I don't drink." Robert calmly replied as he slipped his hand under the table finding Sarah's and lacing his fingers through her own.

"Why?!" Terri asked as she took a sip of water from the glass in front of her. The waiter returned and asked if they would like an appetizer. Robert just asked for some fresh bread and butter and the man nodded and placed several menus on the table. "Well what's up with the no drinking?" Terri asked again as she looked at him.

"Terri, enough he doesn't need to explain." Sarah hissed as she reached for one of the menus. "It's ok Robert, you don't need to explain." Sarah already new the reason for his choice and felt it was not something that needed to be common knowledge.

"No, its ok no dark secrets remember." Robert replied as he took a sip of his Coke and set it down in front of him. "When I was 14 my dad was working in a manufacturing plant, making car parts on a line. The plant closed up unexpectedly and fired a bunch of workers. My father struggled for a year trying to find a job, and fell into a habit of going out and drinking in the evening after not finding one. My mother got a job in a hospital and started working to bring money into the household. Well this caused my father to drink more since he had felt it was his job to support the family." Robert quietly cleared his throat as he glanced down at his hand which was still holding Sarah's. He felt her gently squeeze his hand, trying to lend him some support, as he continued.

"When I was sixteen, I was staying at a friend's house, just hanging out when my mother came over. She was crying and I could see that the right side of her face was red and starting to swell around her eye. She made me gather up my stuff and come with her, and we stayed in a motel that night. She told me that evening that she and my father had gotten into a fight when he came home extremely drunk. They fought and he had slapped her across the face knocking her to the ground. Now my father was never a violent guy, he was actually very nice and caring, but he was an angry drunk. That was the only time he hit her, and he never struck me when he was drunk...but he yelled a lot."

Robert looked to Terri who was sitting with her hands in front of her and a pained look on her face. Sarah was quiet and staring at their interlocked fingers and she recalled the last time this conversation had come up. She remembered that they were on the phone and the profound sadness she heard in his voice was nothing compared to the pain on his face right now as he recalled the story.

"So my mom decided to divorce him and was going to head to our house in the morning to collect some things. We were going to go stay with her sister who lived close by. When we arrived at the house the next morning, there were several police cars and an ambulance in the driveway." Robert whispered as she squeezed Sarah's hand for support. "My father in a moment of drunken grief over what he had done to my mother had shot himself..." Robert grew quiet as he recalled hearing the police officer as he tried to quietly explain to his mother what had happened. He remembered seeing his mother collapse on the ground in hysterical crying as he kneeled down next to her to comfort her. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes as he remembered hearing his mother, over and over again apologizing, blaming herself for what his father had done.

"I am sorry; I need to use the restroom." Robert whispered as he realized that he was clutching Sarah's hand so hard that his knuckles had turned white. Terri quickly moved out of the way as he slid across the seat and made his way to the restroom. As he stepped inside the white bathroom, he walked over to the sink resting his hands on the side, breathing deeply as he stared down into the white porcelain bowl. The sound of his mother's voice as she apologized echoed in his head. With a shaking hand he turned on the sink and splashed some cold water on his face to clear his head. Taking several deep breaths to steady himself he slowly glanced into the mirror and shook his head as he grabbed a couple of paper towels to dry his face and hands.

Robert put on a smile as he recalled Sarah's smiling face and felt his spirits lift as he opened the door and headed back to the table. Both women were quietly chatting as he approached the table.

"Robert, I am so sorry I didn't mean to pry." Terri said as she stood up and gave him a warm tight hug. Robert gently hugged her back.

"Don't worry about it." Robert whispered back as he released her and slowly sat down in the seat sliding back over to Sarah. She reached out and grabbed his hand placing her head on his shoulder.

"You going to be ok?" Sarah whispered as she looked up at him.

"Yeah I am sorry I crashed the mood like I did." Robert chuckled as he reached for his Coke and took a sip.

"So, can I ask you something Robert?" Terri said as she picked up her wine glass.

"Sure." Robert replied as he took another sip of his drink.

"So tell me what it felt like to have your hard cock buried in Sarah's tight little ass." Terri causally asked as she took a sip of her wine. The shock of the question made Robert choke on his drink and he started to cough in an effort to bring up the liquid that had gone down the wrong way. Sarah stared in shock at her friend, and then started to pat Robert's back as he doubled over at the waist trying to draw some breath into his lungs.

Robert finally stopped coughing and looked to Terri who calmly sipped at her drink as she looked at him with a quizzical smile and waited patiently for his answer. Robert slowly sat up and looked at her as he watched her take another sip of her wine. Glancing over to Sarah, who had a deep shade of red on her cheeks and neck as she shrugged her shoulders at him, as if to say, "I have no idea how to respond."

Robert turned back to Terri and leaned close as he replied. "It was un-fucking-believable, her ass is the tightest place I have ever stuck my hard cock. It took every ounce of will power I had to not shoot a huge load once I was inside her." Robert smiled as Terri expression went from interest to shock as he cleared his throat and continued. "I had her bent over the counter, I spread her cheeks wide and pushed the head of my cock against her tight little rosebud. Then I spread that sweet pussy wide as I slid my cock inside her, pumping slowly to allow her to get the feel of my hard cock. I reached around to her front and grabbed a hold of her hard little clit and began to stroke her as I railed her sweet pussy. The best part was every time I felt her little clit spasm her muscles would tighten down on me and she was so warm," Robert whispered as he watched Terri's cheeks grow red from his description of their love making earlier in the day.

Robert glanced back to Sarah who was equally blushing and was staring down into her lap as she listened intently to his retelling. "Then I felt her cum, she was shaking so badly I thought I was going to lose her, so much hot thick white cum poured out of her, well, you saw the mess, and she clenched down on me like a warm vice and I lost it, even pulling out on the last shot to shoot some on her cute tanned cheeks."

Robert sat back and reached for his drink taking a long sip as he grinned from ear to ear watching Terri and Sarah's reaction, both of which sat in mild shock as the scene played over for both of them in their mind's eye. Clearing his throat Robert draped an arm behind Sarah glancing down in her lap to see a large tent poking up from between her legs. Robert smiled as he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Damnit, I am so horny now!" Terri muttered as she sipped from her wine glass. Robert chuckled at the remark and so did Sarah as the waiter arrived to take their order.

After ordering the conversation turned to jobs and normal everyday things. Robert found out that Terri worked as an advertising agent for a large firm in Miami. She was pretty high up in the company, and was currently working on an advertisement for a new shoe that a local company was producing.

Sarah explained the events of the day and every one got a laugh about Robert being used as a model for one the porno movies Sarah was hired to shoot for. Sarah explained that it was not normal for them to be used in that way, and really it was only the second photo shoot that she had done that involved completely naked people doing sexual acts. The first shoot had been just a female porn star that wanted some professional shots done for her portfolio.

Dinner arrived and they ate as Terri explained to Robert her woes of trying to find someone who could fill a web designer's position that recently opened up. Not knowing much about the stuff she was at a loss on hiring someone who had some advance knowledge and experience. Robert told her that it was his minor in college, and would gladly offer any assistance in explaining what she should be looking for in a candidate.

"Wait, why don't you apply?" Terri exclaimed as she set her fork down and pushed her plate away from her.

"I haven't done web design in a couple of years, I would not be a good fit." Robert replied honestly as he set his own fork down and reached for his drink.

"So?! You seem to have half a brain, more than most of the jackasses I have seen; besides it means you can stay down here with Sarah." Terri replied as she tried to convince him to take the job. Robert looked over at Sarah who had stopped eating and was looking back at Robert with a small smile on her face. "Come on you can stay with us until you and Sarah find a bigger place, or something." Terri replied as she bumped her fist in his arm causing him to sway in his seat a bit.