Love with a Twist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberts head still spun out of control as he dropped onto the couch next to Sarah who had sat down next to him once Terri had moved. They were all breathing heavily as they glanced from one person to another. Terri giggled as she scooped up some of the cum from her breast and licked it off her finger with a silly grin on her face. Sarah laughed as she saw the mess she had made on her friend and looked over to Robert who also was watching Terri playing in her friend's orgasm. They all shared a laugh as Sarah stood up and took a hand from each person and slowly pulled them off the couch.

"Clean up time!" She giggled as she pulled them both to the bathroom.

***

Robert lay on his side in Sarah's bed. He was fresh from the shower with the two ladies that now quietly slept on either side of him, they were all still naked just dropping onto her bed in a sex induced exhaustion. Sarah was curled up in front of him with his hand over her stomach, their fingers interlaced. Terri lay behind him curled up against his back, with her arm around his stomach. It was peaceful and quiet; he lay there thinking about the events of the last two days, when it dawned on him that the room was not the only thing peaceful right now. His mind was also at peace, no questions, no doubts, just love; pure, simple, unquestionable love. Robert smiled as sleep slowly overtook him; the last thing he heard before drifting off was Sarah who mumbled something in her sleep.

"God yes I love him, more than anything." Sarah mumbled....

The End.....?

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Oh my

Fantastic is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read!

You absolutely have to keep going with this story! I sat here until the wee hours of the morning reading all three chapters and I still want more! You have an extrodinary talet, you even made me cum as I masterbated to your words. Keep up the good work, u make a girls fantasies come true.

ShelbyLynnFordShelbyLynnFordalmost 15 years ago
OOps

I forgot to sign in when I left my comment. Keep me in mind for the Sarah part. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please continue!!!!

I absolutely love this story. Can I play Sarah in the film version? Please? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is the best Story about TS i've read

This story is so very good and exciting!!

Please continiue with it!

I am loving it!

Greetings from Christian, Switzerland

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Intern Lawyer Rob falls in love with the transwoman at his firm.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories