Love with a Twist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will think about it, leaving everything and everyone I have back in Ohio is a big step." Robert replied as he looked over at Sarah who was studying his face intently. Sarah dropped her gaze and looked back to her meal slowly pushing the plate to the center of the table, with a sad look on her face.

Terri quickly changed the subject and asked Sarah some more questions about the photo shoot trying to bring Sarah from her thoughts. Robert sat back and draped his arm around her giving her opposite shoulder a gentle squeeze as he listen to her explain the shots that they had to complete that afternoon.

*** Robert stood outside in front of the restaurant taking in the cool evening air. His mind drifted back to the conversation about hiring in with Terri's Advertising agency and ran down the reasons why he should take it. Being close to Sarah was the biggest, but his mother who still worked was living in Ohio and he didn't feel right about moving away from her. He sighed as he felt some hands circle his waist as a warm body pressed against his back. Turning, he could see the top of Sarah's head as she nuzzled her face in his back, he turned about in her arms so that they were face to face and he kissed her gently on the forehead.

"I wanted to say..." Robert started to say but was cut short as she placed her open hand over his mouth.

"Not tonight, we will talk about it tomorrow, tonight I just want to be with you." Sarah whispered as she leaned up softly kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed her back as he ran his hands up her exposed back.

"AWWWWW!" Terri exclaimed as she stepped out of the restaurant doorway and ran up to grasp them both in a hug. "You guys are so SWEET!" she exclaimed loudly as she leaned her head on the back of Sarah's. They all laughed as they stood holding each other. Terri finally separated from the other two and stood looking up and down the street.

"So what's up? What do we do now?" Terri said as she stood on the sidewalk looking at the cuddling couple.

"I don't know, I am kind of tired." Sarah sighed as she hugged Robert tighter.

"Boring!" Terri whined.

"Let's go rent a movie and just chill out for the evening. Grab a couple of beers along the way?" Sarah suggested as she pulled away from Robert.

"I would rather go clubbing!" Terri suggested as she danced a bit on the sidewalk.

"No, I don't think I can tonight Tears, I just want to chill out." Sarah said as she walked over and attempted to stop Terri from dancing around.

"Oh, you know, you suck..." Terri pouted as she stopped dancing and folded her arms across her chest; she looked like a little child that was not getting her way.

"Well if you're good, maybe I will later" Sarah whispered quietly as she wrapped her arms around Terri's waist kissing her softly on the lips. Robert watched with a huge smile as the ladies separated and could see a smile creep across Terri's lips as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ok..." Terri said with a sigh as she looped her arm around Sarah's elbow and slowly walked towards where they had parked the Jeep.

***

They stopped twice on the way back to grab a couple of DVDs from the video store and some drinks from a convenience store not far from the condo. As they walked in Sarah and Terri both felt the need to change into something more comfortable and told Robert to get some popcorn and put one of the movies they rented in the DVD player. Robert grabbed a pair of sweat shorts and a t-shirt from his bag and quickly changed in the living room, while the ladies changed in their own rooms.

Robert had just walked into the living room carrying a bowl of popcorn to find Sarah and Terri sitting next to each other on the couch. Sarah was wearing his blue dress shirt and had pulled the braid out of her hair, and Terri had a long black t-shirt on. He passed the popcorn to Sarah and handed each of them a beer as he sat down with a bottle of soda for himself. Robert stretched his legs out as Sarah leaned over and snuggled up close to him taking his arm and wrapping it over her shoulder. Terri giggled as she leaned over and did the same to Sarah, laying on her chest and snacking on popcorn.

Terri stood up as the movie ended and stretched as she looked at Sarah who had her arm wrapped around Roberts's stomach. Terri switch the movie to the other one they had picked up and grabbed a blanket tossing it over Robert's lap and Sarah. She walked over to the light switch and turned off the light above their heads, then quickly resumed her position next to Sarah.

The second movie was some romantic drama the girls insisted he needed to see. Robert gently brushed Sarah's shoulder as he felt her hand gently tickling his side. As Robert watched the movie he realized that Sarah's breathing seemed to be deeper, looking down he could see, by the faint light from the movie that her eyes were closed. Thinking maybe she had fallen asleep he looked to Terri who was intently watching him, then glancing quickly to the blanket. Robert moved his eyes down the blanket to see that it was tented and moving at about the spot that Sarah's legs would be.

Roberts's eyes followed the motion of the blanket as he felt Sarah's hand clench the side of his shirt as she spread her legs to allow Terri more room to pleasure her. Robert felt his cock stiffen quickly at the sight of this and shifted slightly as he felt Sarah move her hand from his side down to his pants. Robert looked to her face to see her eyes half open as she struggled with his sweat shorts and finding a way in to his manhood.

With a frustrated growl Sarah climbed off the couch, and knelt in front of Robert, forcing his legs together as she grabbed at the waist band of his shorts. Robert lifted his hips as she pulled at the shorts pulling them down and off his feet. She slid her hands up his inner thighs spreading his legs as she gripped his shaft at the base. Robert was fully engorged he watched her turn her head to look at Terri who was now kneeling on the couch licking her lips at the sight of Robert's hard member.

Sarah made a "come here" motion with her head as she looked at Terri, who was now crawling across the couch. Sarah looked up to Robert with a hungry look in her eyes as she glanced to Terri then back to him, as if she was asking his permission to let Terri have him. Robert smiled back at her and leaned down to kiss her passionately on the lips. Feeling her tongue snake out and caress his, he felt something soft and wet brush against the back of his neck, and he looked over and saw Terri kneeling on the couch next to him with a sad look on her face. He glanced to Sarah who smiled back at him and he leaned over and gently kissed Terri on the lips.

He found the kiss so much different than Sarah's, Terri was full of passion and lust, wild and uncontrolled, as her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, and her lips pushed hard against him almost painfully. Sarah's was gentle, soft, full of life and love, like he was kissing not just her lips but her soul as well. Terri pulled back and gently placed her hand on his chest pushing him back as she bent forward to hover over his aching member.

Robert held his breath and watched as Sarah directed his penis towards Terri's mouth like a compass pointing north, and then he felt the warm sensation of Terri's lips wrap around his head. Her tongue went to work bathing his head in saliva as she slowly worked more and more of his ridged shaft in her hot mouth. He groaned loudly as he felt his entire shaft disappear in her mouth as he felt warm breath bathe his tight balls. Sarah spread his legs wide as he felt her wet tongue tickle his wrinkled sack. Licking and sucking she drew one of his balls in her mouth and sucked gently, humming quietly as he felt the vibrations travel up his shaft which were intensified by Terri's sucking. Robert rolled on his back and moaned as he felt his ball pop out of Sarah's mouth.

Sarah slowly stood up in front of both of them studying the erotic scene she had created. Robert opened his eyes to see Sarah standing before him; she gazed deeply into his eyes as she slowly released the first button on his dress shirt. Terri had stopped her onslaught of his manhood, much to his relief as he could feel the pressure building, and sighed quietly as Sarah slowly released another button. She smiled at them both as she teasingly pulled at the third button. 'Two more to go,' Robert thought to himself as he watched the head of her erect cock sway slightly as she shifted her legs back and forth, from under the hem of his shirt. Robert looked up to see that she was hold the last button in her hands, cocking an eyebrow as she undid the last button but held the bottom of the shirt closed with her hand.

Slowly she stepped forward, placing one foot between his legs, stepping up she stood on the couch with her other foot next to his thigh, looking down at him she released the shirt but did not remove it, instead she reached down pulling his head to her crotch, which was level with his mouth. Robert grinned as he pushed back the shirt with his face and found her hard manhood dripping with precum.

Reaching up, he gently caressed her erection, slowly gliding his hands along its soft smooth skin. He felt her shiver as he opened his mouth and gently flicked her head with his tongue drawing a soft moan from her. He could taste her salty precum on his tongue as he slowly let her head slip between his lips suckling it like he was sucking and licking like he was eating an ice cream cone. He drew his tongue down her shaft licking at the large vein underneath and sliding his hand along her length. Robert grunted as he felt Terri resume her pleasuring as she slid his cock back into her mouth. He moaned around Sarah's shaft and slipped a hand between her legs to gently fondle her balls.

"Damn Sarah you were right he does taste really good!" Terri exclaimed as she sat back on the couch and watched Robert suck on Sarah's hard member. Terri reached down and pulled off her shirt as she climbed off the couch. "Sarah I have to feel this monster inside me please let me fuck the shit out of him!" Terri begged as she stood in front of them as she cupped her left breast with one hand and slowly caressed her swollen pussy lips with her right. Robert was not sure what her real answer was but he felt Terri straddle his legs kneeling on the couch with her wet pussy hovering over his ridged member.

"Oh god!" Robert moaned out as he let Sarah's cock slip from his mouth as he felt Terri's tight pussy wrap around the head of his cock. He watched his manhood disappear between her wet folds as he slowly massaged Sarah's cock, Terri had her head thrown back and let out an animalistic moan as she slowly lowered herself down until Robert was completely inside her. She sat for a second allowing herself to get used to his girth and then slowly started to rock back and forth, rolling her hips as he felt every inch of her pussy.

Robert turned back to Sarah's manhood sucking on it with renewed vigor as he felt her hips slowly rocking back and forth. Glancing up he could see her gazing down at her best friend and her lover doing a most taboo of sexual acts. It was never acceptable for a best friend to have sex with her friend's lover, but Sarah was becoming more aroused the more she watched. She wanted to see this, she loved them both and wanted to share with them both such an intimate act. Robert pulled Sarah's throbbing cock from his mouth and pointed it to Terri who was now bouncing up and down on his ridged pole.

Terri sighed as she opened her eyes to see the offering Robert was giving to her. "Oh Sarah this one is a keeper." She laughed as she leaned forward taking her wet lover in her mouth and sucking on it greedily as she rocked harder on Robert's pole, grounding her hips down and pushing him deeper inside of her. Robert started rocking his hips with her motion driving his cock deeper as he felt the pressure starting in his balls.

"Oh god!" Robert moaned as he intently watched Terri sucking on Sarah like a master of her craft, her tongue would lick the head and down the shaft, as she opened her mouth around it, allowing Robert to watch her skillfully pleasure Sarah. Robert knew he was not going to last much longer and whimpered quietly as he bit down on his bottom lip trying to distract him from releasing too early.

"Cum in her Robert, I want to taste you inside her." Sarah whispered as she looked down on him. Robert was on the edge; Sarah's words had tipped the sensitive balance he was maintaining, with a shift and a gentle push he rolled Terri away from Sarah's cock and onto her back laying across the couch, giving Sarah a spilt second to move her foot before rolling onto the floor.

Reaching down he hooked Terri's knees in his hands spreading her legs wide as he slammed his hips into her driving his cock inside her. Terri looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth, as her body was rocked back and forth by his powerful thrusts.

Robert grunted and looked up to see Sarah standing, bent over, inches from his face, she had a wide smile as she looked down at his plunging manhood. They locked eyes and Robert whispered "I love you" as he thrust one final time grunting in pleasure as he felt the sweet euphoric rush of sexual energy and his cock erupted deep inside of Terri.

"Don't STOP! Fuck Me, Fuck Me Hard!" Terri moaned as she thrashed her head back and forth. Robert started pumping his hips again in quick hard thrusts as he continued to pump his sticky load inside her. He opened his eyes to see Sarah reaching down between them slipping her fingers over Terri's hard clit and stroking it quickly as she aided in Terri's release. "Oh Fuck Oh Fuck, I AM CUMMMING!" Terri screamed as her body shook and bucked against him. Her hips lifted off the couch as she arched her back and a crackling moan escaped her throat, before finally clasping on the couch, breathing heavily as she tried to come back down from her orgasmic high.

Robert slowly withdrew his semi erect penis, which was slick with their mix. He sat back on the end of the couch as he looked from Sarah, who was standing there studying him, to Terri whose legs were quivering and she was still swaying her body back and forth. Sarah quietly pulled off her shirt as she looked longingly into his eyes, slowly she walked over to the couch and knelt on it between him and Terri, crawling over to him.

"I love you too, and you have no idea how hot that was see." She whispered as she leaned in and softly brushed her lips against his. Robert felt spent and tried, but was surprised to find that he was still somewhat erect. He watched as Sarah slowly turned on the couch kneeling down between Terri's legs and licked her soft cum soaked pussy, wiggling her ass which was spread open to him.

Robert casually stroked his semi erect cock as he listen to Terri moan and sigh to the soft lapping sounds of Sarah licking at her honey pot. Robert licked his lips as he saw Sarah's soft light brown rosebud tempting him. Leaning forward on his knees he softly kissed her right cheek, hearing Sarah giggled and shift her hips away from him. Chuckling softly Robert moved and kissed her other cheek flicking the tip of his tongue against her soft skin. Robert placed his hands on her ass and spread her even wider as he lowered his mouth to her soft forbidden place and licked it with the flat of his tongue causing her to quiver slightly and a muffled moan could be heard coming from her.

He licked and teased driving his tongue inside her and feeling her push back against his mouth as he reached down to fondle her swollen member. He could feel precum dripping from her slit as she groaned loudly. His fingers danced along her shaft as he squeezed her head gently, feeling her thrust into his even tightening fist.

"Oh god Robert, make love to me please, I need to feel you inside me again." She whispered as she dropped her head to the couch and worked her hips back and forth. Not wanting to disappoint, Robert pulled her hips so that she was standing on the floor with him behind her. She placed her hands on the back of the couch, bracing her knees against the front as she looked back at him with a loving gaze as he positioned behind her. Terri sat up on the couch opening her legs wide, and slowly stroked her completely shaved pussy as she watched Robert slowly slide the head of his member inside her best friend, hearing Sarah give a guttural groan.

Terri gave a wicked grin as she spun around the couch laying down on her back stretching out across the couch, with her head up between Sarah's legs. Robert slowly pumped his cock inside his lover, feeling her body move with his, wrapping tightly around his shaft, the feeling was amazing. He slowly pumped inside her, this afternoon it was lust and desire that drove him, tonight it was pure love that inspired him. He truly felt for the first time that he was in love with someone, pure honest love, he had never felt closer to another person's soul like he was with Sarah. He wanted to make love to her tonight and show her how much he enjoyed their relationship.

Terri took Sarah's cock in her hand brushing her lips against the soft mushroom shaped head, licking the precum from her lips. She was surprised to see how much more engorged Sarah was with Robert so deep inside her. Looking up she could see Sarah's eyes watching Terri tease her manhood, Sarah had tears in her eyes, but she was also smiling, a smile that Terri had not seen on her face since college, when they used to make love, when Sarah was not Sarah.

Terri slowly propped herself up and leaned in close to Sarah whispering to her "Cum for him Sarah show him how much he pleases you." Sarah opened her mouth to say something but her eyes rolled back as Terri looked back to her dangling member that was bobbing and weaving with Robert's thrust, she shifted back underneath the swaying appendage and with an open mouth she slipped the entire thing in her mouth, sucking on it hard as she felt the tell tale shake that Sarah was on the verge of cumming.

"Robert, Tiger, oh my, oh I Lov...." The last part was strangled in a cry as she tightened down hard on his shaft causing him to grunt loudly as her body just stopped moving and shook with tension. Terri did not expect her to cum so quickly and was caught by surprise as the first massive load shot into her mouth. She laid back on the couch trying to swallow it down as she directed Sarah's throbbing cock to her breasts watching as a thick hot sticky rope of cum splashed on her breasts. She giggled as she pumped the cock directing several more long streams onto her chest and stomach, feeling Sarah buck her hips as she cried and moaned. Ages seem to pass before she finally stopped thrusting her hips as Terri looked down at the huge mess of cum that cover her right breast almost entirely.

Robert was shocked as he felt her wrench down on his shaft; it was almost painful as Sarah's muscles locked around him like a vice. He was going to try to pull back when he felt her hips thrust forward releasing him enough to slide out a bit as she thrust her hips cause his cock to slide back and forth. He grunted and groaned as he felt his balls tighten for the third time that day and he felt the sweet release. Looking down he saw white splashes of liquid appear on Terri's breasts and knew that she was directing the cum to where she wanted. It was all too much for him and he pulled his cock out to give it a quick couple of strokes and watched as the first jet of cum exploded from his head and splashed down on his Sarah's tanned body. Several more thick ropes splashed on her back and ass as he moaned out loudly, his mind reeling as he looked to see Sarah looking back at him with that sparkle in her eye.