Love Won't Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers

When she'd had more than enough, we stopped, and as we had kissed some of the time, we kissed again, but she was wild, her hips moving as if wanting more.. I had to pull out of her.

"Holy fuck, that was great. Great! She exclaimed as if she hadn't said it already.

Somehow I knew I had to clean it, and her too. When I looked, the strangeness of it on me again, I noticed some blood. Kayla had to have been a virgin too. Worriedly, I washed it with soap, then took a washcloth to her.

"You bled," I said quietly.

"Yeah, I thought I might. Hell, like I said, we shoulda got together a couple of years ago. That's when I bought the harness and dildo. I, ah, wanted us to take each other's cherry, but it's okay that you didn't want that. You really fucked me great, baby. Okay?"

What could I say. She sounded so child-like, and I had to believe her, and feel a tenderness toward her that shocked me.

"Yes, it's okay, but only if you really enjoyed it," I added with a grin, my new ease with Kayla growing by leaps and bounds.

"Good, you can do me again later; okay; maybe tomorrow, huh?" she grinned back.

Suddenly I was horny as could be. "Has your bleeding stopped?"

She saw the look in my eyes, on my face.

"Yeah. I could do with some more of you, baby."

She had another idea of how we should make love. "Together," she told me. It didn't take long for my wondering to end. Me in bed aside her, her kiss was as hungry as mine, then she turned and took my pussy, hers over my face. Mystery solved: we gorged on each other and enjoyed a fabulous orgasm together. Of course, that didn't end us.

We tenderly loved each other again, this time on our sides, taking our time, relishing licking each other and promoting our love juices that just kept flowing keeping us both happy. I thought that I'd never be as happy as I was just then, but suddenly, what I had been blocking out came out at me in a rush. I heard our preacher thundering out how what I was doing made me an abomination in God's sight, and I was damned forever. It was all so sudden, as was my father's 'Amen' shouted as loudly as he normally did, and my mother's righteous look as she nodded in agreement.

It caused me to recoil, my mouth leaving her pussy, but instantly, I had it back and ate her with a vengeance. It was then that I knew this was going to be a problem to me until forever. I was a lesbian, and I loved eating Kayla's pussy, and knew I'd want to do it again and again. I wanted to cry, but my confusion, fear, and Kayla's loving pussy mixed in me an aphrodisiac that shocked me in its intensity.

Damn it, why did this have to happen to me? Why was I to be denied what I knew I'd always needed, and now wanted more than anything? Why, damn it, why?

I couldn't remember ever cursing, not even in my mind as I had done, but I wasn't going to let them take my happiness away from me. I finally found an excitement that made my life beautiful.

We had a huge orgasm together once more.

"Jeez, baby, I don't know what came over you, but you changed like Jekyll and Hyde, and got me so hot right along with you."

"You were just feeling too good, and this is all so new to me," I half-lied.

"You can feel that good anytime you want," she said, and kissed my pussy.

I didn't move from hers. I wanted to cry, and I wanted to be where my new found happiness was; she seemed more than content to stay at my pussy too. The last I remembered was that I licked what little kept seeping out of her—that and the beautiful aroma that I suddenly realized that I loved from her pussy.

Chapter 3

Finally waking, and recollecting all that had transpired, instead of being worried, or regretting anything, I was taken by Kayla's aroma. A sense of a strange sexual comfort overcame me, and I snuggled into the juncture of her thighs, then kissed her pussy; I loved where I was at.

"Good morning, baby. Get a good sleep," she asked reciprocating by kissing my pussy too.

It struck me that I was glad I hadn't kissed her hard as I sensed a gladness that she hadn't either.

"Uh-huh, but I gotta go," I said and scampered out of bed to relieve myself. Kayla was standing nearby in all her glory waiting for her turn, which she took, but giving me a small kiss in passing.

I had started to put some clothes on, but she caught me. "Let's have a swim first; you know, to kind of wake us up properly.

"Like this?" I asked incredulously.

"Mm, that would be nice, but maybe later when no one can see," she said, tossing me the bikini she'd had me use as she started to put hers on.

I felt dumb, my face flushing a bit, and put my bikini on.

"God, baby, you looked so damn sexy when you bent over to put your bottom on. Those tits of yours are fantastic." She licked her lips. "Yeah, they make me hungry for you."

My face reddened, but I was pleased. She saw my pleasure, and grinned.

"Come on, gorgeous, let's go get wet and ogle each other."

I was all for it though I was wanting some coffee. She'd apparently set the coffee on automatic for as we passed the kitchen, she quickly poured us both a cup to take along. Setting them down after a couple of drinks as we walked, we dove in together as if we were synchronized. When we came up in the water, we met for a kiss, but she'd already had her hand inside my bottom and teased my pussy.

"I'm not sure I can wait," she said huskily.

I was instantly wet and just as horny, my breath already laboring to do its job. I pulled her to me by her cheeks, my hand also inside her bottom.

"Me either," I said with a strangled voice. I was already addicted to sex with her.

"Damn, you feel so good—hot too," she said giving my pussy a deeper finger.

I shivered. "Come on, let's dry off and have some breakfast so we have enough energy to make love all day."

She grinned, but it was a tight grin, one laden with the desire we both felt.

Once inside, she took started to take her bikini off. I took the opportunity to gaze lustfully at her as she bent while taking her bottom off. I knew exactly what she had felt earlier—she had beautiful melon like breasts that looked so ripe that I unconsciously licked my lips.

Still looking at her, I saw her watching, waiting for me to do the same. I did, but slowly, the urge to make her mouth salivate at the sight of me driving a lust in me just as great as I had in looking at her.

"Yeah, you too, baby. Damn, we better eat before we wind up on the floor right here," she laughed, but it was forced. I nodded.

We ate cereal with our eyes hungry for each other. Done, I took both bowls to the sink and started to rinse them when I felt her wrap her arms about me, one hand across taking the opposite breast, the other in my pussy and pressing my cheeks into her pussy. The sensations were instant and electric. I moaned as I felt her naked lips against my cheeks, and when she began rubbing them back and forth, my butt met her rhythm and I gasped with the feel of it all.

The beauty of it was too much and I felt myself shiver with my delight.

"You're so responsive to me; I love that," she said, kissing my neck and shoulder. "Let's get in bed."

"Yes," I said, but then she stopped too suddenly.

She had reached for the nearby phone. "Call your mother," she said huskily.

Though my breathing was difficult, and I wished to say I'd call later, I took the phone and called.

"Hello," I heard my mother's voice.

"Hi, it's Polly. Kayla is here alone with her parent's gone on their trip. She'd like for me to stay with her and keep her company. She's alone," I added to emphasize it again as if that was to be greatly considered.

"What about working at Brother James' store?" she asked.

"Oh, that's okay. He told me to enjoy the week first, then come in."

"And you'll be back at the end of the week?" came her quick query.

Kayla was listening, and shook her head and pointed at herself. I thought I knew what she meant.

"If it's okay, she'll take me and pick me up afterwards. She could use the company; it makes her feel more secure I guess. I know I would," I quickly added.

"How about church?"

Kayla nodded. "She doesn't have the same faith as we do, but she said she'd drop me off and pick me up too. I won't miss it; evening too," I made sure to assure her.

"I guess that's okay. It's nice that she has a friend like you. I understand. We'll see you at services then," she said, but not with any hesitation.

That hungry look of lust needing to be taken care of instantly hit us both, and we rushed to her bedroom. It had felt so weird talking to my mother—really lying to her, that is—while being naked, and Kayla being there as I was made it ever worse, but this new need was an imperative that made it easier.

"Now maybe I can have you for the summer," Kayla said huskily.

My body started purring. That was such a lovely thought. She made it even lovelier as we didn't wait another second. We didn't remember to brush our teeth after eating. Maybe we would after dessert.

* * * *

Church was an iffy thing in my mind. Too many conflicting thoughts tried to enter in, but they were all jumbled up. Maybe church made me feel too conflicted to allow any of them to jell in me in any way, or take any side. I'd always gone to church, never thought to question any part of it, and while I thought I knew all about scripture, I did allow myself to do enough soul searching to admit that I knew very little about it. What I knew was what our preacher harped on, and again it was homosexuality.

"The bible tells us in Leviticus, chapter 20, verse13:If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. This is the law of God, not of man, though today we don't do as God wants us to do, to be as He has given us to be."

He didn't thunder any of it out as he often did when he spoke on this particular sin, but he strongly emphasized it, glaring at us all, daring us to deny the sinfulness of it. He went on:

"No, we say this and that aren't politically correct. Well, look at what it's got us, where we are. A world full of abominations of every sort. Sinners before God making us as culpable as they are. Oh, my brothers and sisters, we have a lot to pray to God for forgiveness. Remember that God once tired of sinners and ended it for all save one man and his family and a few animals to start over again. I ask you, what are we doing, what are we setting ourselves up for? How long will God tolerate so much sin, and all the abominations? Israel often said that they were God's chosen and felt safe. Look at what happened to them."

The torments began again, but I had to withstand it. How could God do this to me? I hadn't asked to be a lesbian, but my body said otherwise. My genes? My brothers seemed very normal. My parents too. Or were they? No, I never questioned God, but I wondered about my parents, but there was nothing to indicate that they were other than normal. I wanted to be sick.

When it was over, I left as soon as I could, only saying goodbye to my parents and to Brother James, and thanking him for his kindness. He was kind. Then I saw Kayla and tried not to run to her, but why wasn't I shying away from her?

We didn't touch when I entered the car; we knew better, but once in the house I was all over her. An inner fight raged in me, but all I knew was my desire, my need of Kayla. She must have needed me too for she thought nothing of how we suddenly were, clothes flying off of us without care of where they landed, hands searching without thought or wonder, just needing to find, to love, to be with, and finally, to take each other in a frenzy of the lust we'd just created.

We fought for who would do what—I won. Kayla surrendered to my insane desire to take what I wanted, and I wanted her. I nearly tore one of her arms off to pull her over me, to give me her pussy which was already dripping, robbing her breath, then flooding her senses with nerves sending wild and roaming shards of electricity through her. I knew it was happening that way for she was jogging on my face in a rabid need fed by my lust and need.

When she came, I refused to let her go. I still needed her, and I had my way. Though I'd been too rough, or so I thought, and too uncaring, it was no time before she was trying to ravage my face with her pussy whose lips were trying to swallow my facial lips. I was wishing that they would, but more than settled for her constant and plentiful flow that I drank like an alcoholic.

"What the fuck," she gasped when she had a decent amount of oxygen going into her lungs. "I think I need to take you to church every day. Sheesh! What did they do, show you some hot porn? Damn, girl, you were so hot."

The inner conflict raged on. I could tell that it did, but knew that my lack of knowledge was blocking out any attempt for a rational reason for my confusion to present itself. I just didn't understand any of it. How could I be an abomination and still be so happy, get so excited with a love that I seemed to have inherited in some way. I didn't put anything in me, I was just going along thinking I was happy and found out that there was a humongous store of ecstatic joys awaiting me. How was I so wrong, so wanting to have what was in me, and the tremendous happiness it brought to me? And the worse part was that I couldn't cry, and I sensed I shouldn't tell anything about this to Kayla.

I was so alone, yet I had shared such a great love. love wasn't supposed to leave one feeling so alone, so adrift and confused.

I made a resolution to lock it all up in me, and to go on with what I had to do, both in my life as it had been before Kayla, and as I knew I could not live without, namely, loving with Kayla. No, there was too much joy in our love making, too many wonderful, ecstatic, lovely sensations that made my mind and body sing as I never knew one could, not even any angels in heaven. Sacrilegious! Maybe, but it was true.

* * * *

We made passionate love many times; lived, as it were, on that love, and I continued going to church as I always had. My love of the sex Kayla and I enjoyed kept growing and growing in me as something I dared not stop. I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to. It was more than joys, it was me. Yet there was this other me that was in conflict with my new happy, and very sexual person.

On occasion, I had to tolerate a sermon on the sinfulness of homosexuality, and more quoting of scripture that he said spoke of that abomination. Guilt, shame, humiliation, as well as pain—they were heaped on me at those times. However, when I was with Kayla, or even when I was working, it all went away—well, almost!

The shouting of the preacher, and the hearing of my father's 'Amen' became muted, but more insistent. At times I sensed the whole congregation mouthing that same 'Amen' over and over, and many faces became as my mother's in their righteous nodding in affirmation of my sinfulness. At times those faces seemed to turn and look at me as 'Abomination' was mouthed by one and all. On occasion I would wake up from a nightmare. When I did, I would wend my way down between Kayla's legs and take in her bouquet, and steal a kiss from her pussy.

One day near the end of our time, I'd heard another tirade from the pulpit, this on Wednesday evening meeting. I was, as always, ashamed, guilt-ridden, and humiliated, but this time I was also enraged—and silently defiant!

"Fuck me, Kayla," I commanded her.

"What?" she couldn't believe what I'd said.

"I feel bad, ashamed," I began my lie. "You gave your virginity up to me, had planned it over the years, and I didn't do that for you as you wanted. You've given me so many joys, and I need to end my silly selfishness for whatever dumb reason I may have thought I had.

"Mm, baby, are you sure? I mean, yeah, I've wished for it many times, you're so hot, but..."

"Do it. Do me, and do it now. I can't wait any longer, I'm so horny."

I was, or getting that way, and fast. What I'd told her was only half a lie, but this suddenly building need was telling me it wasn't a lie, that I had been silly.

She donned the harness as I had a few times for her pleasure, but I took the lubricant and lavished in on the dildo. As I did, I was becoming so damned excited that I nearly kissed it. Once on my back, I spread my legs and put a goodly dollop on and in my pussy, and wiped my hand on the washcloth that Kayla brought.

When she started to come over me, I had a moment of trepidation that caused my heart to skip a beat, a hesitation over what I was about to let happen, but once I felt her body, then her lips, and some soft and sweet words, I wanted her to do as she'd wished. My desire began to grow exponentially so that on feeling her start to push into me, I couldn't wait. Whatever was suddenly taking me over, it also instill a lust in me that I couldn't control, didn't want to even try to control.

The preacher's voice, however, tried to enter into my mind, but very determinedly, I clamped it shut, and all the faces that were trying to sneak up behind it. Then I gave my self over the all the sensations, for she was fully on me and kissing me so torridly that my body shot sensations through me that wouldn't quit. Sensation after sensation, sensation upon sensation, took me over. Tingles, shards of pleasures, and orgasms came to me as I gave myself over to the love I was feeling that I was becoming a part of.

In my unbridled lust, I reached for her breasts, tried to caress them, but I know I mangled them instead, then reached up to suckle one of her nipples as all the feelings shot through me. My face feeling flushed with my heat, I lifted it to watch her go in and out of my pussy. That, too, was more than exciting, pulling groans and utterances of primal wanting out of me. I was loving watching my pussy take it, acting as if it was slurping on it.

Was this what heaven was like? Had I manufactured this by my stubbornness of refusing to be denied the joys of our love making? If so, it was a beautiful sensing as over and over I gasped in ecstatic joy, moaned and groaned as all of those electric pleasures rushed through me, as my hips thrashed about, swaying, trying to take that dildo to places in me where I was suddenly wanting to feel it. I was being a real bitch about taking all the pleasures I could and kept at it until Kayla woke me up.

"Oh, baby, you were more than hot, but you scared the shit out of me. Damn it, don't do that to me again, but hell, do it again anytime. I think you made me have as many orgasms as you were having," she said in a tone of voice that had excitement and worry written all over it.

"I feel like I want you to fuck me again, but my body's shot. Thank you, now let's get some sleep."

It wasn't an after glow. Oh, no, it was a living thing that stayed in me, and I'm sure it didn't leave even after I passed out again. My body was still relishing all that Kayla had brought to it, and I wondered why I had said no to it in the first place.

* * * *

When it was near time for Kayla to go to college, I dreaded saying goodbye. As it was, we couldn't say goodbye as we'd have liked to. Cultural conventions, to be sure, said it wasn't possible. Not even a good kiss, just a 'friendly' hug that we wanted to hold longer, but dared not. Cultural conventions sucked!

Then I left too, the college that I chose having made me an unbelievable scholarship offer. The hugs on parting were loving, but in my case, for my person, I was conflicted. Why, I couldn't put words to, but I was; still as I had taught myself to be, I kept it all bottled up inside of me.

Chapter 4

Something was radically changed inside of me, and I considered it as if looking at myself from outside of my self. That, too, was odd. Maybe I had done that before, but if so, it was never like this. Just how alone I was seemed to be vividly known to me; it was too cold, yet I wasn't uncomfortable with it, with me.

wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers