Love Won't Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers

"I never thought that you'd taste so marvelously. This is so erotic, so exciting," she said in a strangled whisper that was pure lust.

She tortured me as she enjoyed taking my love, but I think much of it was from really liking loving me. I could easily tell that by the cadence of her mewling, a sound of pleasure followed by overly excited licking, then pausing as if teasing herself, then making her sweet noises and more energetic licking. Her hands had found my cheeks too, and she avidly massaged them, then at times, stopping taking from my pussy, and going down to the edges of my cheeks and feasting there until she could stay away from my pussy no longer. I'd never felt loved on for so long, and she was definitely driving me wild.

When she knew I was ready, and couldn't be kept from my final pleasure, she lifted up just enough to say: "Yes, yes, my sweet Polly, give me everything, and your pleasure too," then made sure by taking my clitoris. It was more than beautiful.

She didn't leave me, rather, loving it as I so often did, she hugged my pussy to her cheek placing occasional kisses on it. My hands in her hair, I relished her as she was, no longer teasing me, just taking her own pleasure, a different kind of after glow.

In time, she kissed her way up to my breast and rested her head there.

"That was so wonderful. Thank you, Polly, my sweet. I want more just as you did, but rest a while. I'll stay right here and suffer until you're ready again."

She was tearing my heart to shreds, and I pulled her into my breast a little more. She went onto her side, and tugged at me to follow, then took my nipple and suckled me like a baby

"Such beautiful breasts, she whispered, then continued.

When she thought I might be ready again, she asked if I would straddle her face as she had mine, but it was with a strangled voice of pure need. I moved over her, and as soon as I did, she paused, looking at my pussy in wonder, then ravaged it in her still great hunger. I came quickly, and stayed over her. She did the same again, and brought me to an orgasm that shook my whole being.

I let my body go down as slowly as I could.

"Can I stay at your pussy?" she asked childlike.

"Yes, if you wish."

"I wish," she said, then added, "I wish for more too, but I was too rough on you. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I enjoyed it. It was spectacular," I confessed.

She behaved, but not for long. She must have been wishing for love with a woman for a long time. She began softly licking me, her small noises returning, but I ran my hand between her thighs and strummed her clit. She liked that, and she liked it even more when I pushed her on her back, then moved to take her pussy too. That she loved much more, and I felt it by her eager lips and tongue. I was eager for her too, and loved how she kept lifting her hips to meet me, though I didn't need her too. It was just a natural reaction of her body letting me know it loved what I was doing to it.

We came together, then I moved, exhausted, onto my side. She did too, and placed her head on my thigh; I followed suit and did the same. I'd always loved being on Kayla's thigh after we'd had mutual love, and it was no different with Cerise.

"This has all been so beautiful, all that I'd longed for. I'm glad I found you, and that you are my first lover. I think I'm wishing you could be my only lover, but that can't be. Will it be okay to love with you until we have to part after we earn our degrees?"

She scared me momentarily, making me think that maybe I was a test run for her, and she would afterwards seek others in place of me. That wasn't so. It placated me to think that she might want me for several years more, but why she wished for that length of time only had me wondering. Still, I thought I could look forward to many nights of loving her with a few interruptions, of course, like Christmas vacation when she'd probably go home.

* * * *

We loved through the night, sleeping in snatches, but in the morning, she'd thrown on Panties and a robe and made coffee. There was little chance to ogle her, but I did get a peak and her gorgeous cheeks. They were exquisite to my eyes and stirred my pussy far too much. All that was soon left for me was to put on my clothes and hold my early morning horniness in check.

We drank some coffee on her sofa in silence for a while, then she wanted to talk.

"What is it, Cerise? You act troubled."

"No. I'm not really troubled, just thinking. As I said, sometimes you're so mysterious; maybe sometimes I am too, but..." she stopped a while as if in deep thought. "You really were so beautiful last night," she sort of giggled shyly, "and this morning too, I guess."

"So were you."

"Thank you, but for me, you're more than I ever hoped for, dreamed that you might be, but I'm repeating myself, huh?"

"Maybe, but go on."

"I love how we were, the way you loved me and let me love you. I think that maybe you loved us as we were too," she said before I interrupted her.

"Yes I did, and you better know it, girl," I smiled my best happy smile.

She blushed. It looked so different on her, so inviting, charming.

"Thank you. God, it was so wonderful," she gushed, scrunching her shoulders then going on. "I wondered, would you like to move in with me? At least as much as you can?" she asked, a hopeful look in her eyes. "I know I'm being a little forward, but..."

She couldn't go on, but I could.

"That might be nice, but I think you need to know that sometimes I have a lot of trouble sleeping."

"You didn't last night."

"No. Maybe it's because you wore me out, you were so sweet."

"Maybe we can keep you worn out when you're here."

"If you want that..." I left off, worried, maybe needlessly about what I knew was to come, but I didn't think it was needless worrying. Still, how could I have said no to her?

"Yesss," she said quietly, but emphatically, her eyes lighting up. "There's plenty of room in my closet, and there's another closet in the other bedroom, and I could pick you up and take you back when needed.

There was too much tension in her yet, and maybe the reason for it came out next.

"I guess you've figured out that you're my first experience, sexually, I mean," she said shyly.

"I thought that might be so," I helped her. "It's hard to imagine though cause you're so beautiful in so many ways."

She more than blushed, she beamed happily. "Thank you," she barely got out, it was so quiet. "So what do you think? Maybe we can be together while we're in college; that's a nice long time, maybe," she qualified it.

"If you would like that, I think I would, but lots of study time, huh?" I faked a grimace.

"Oh yes, for sure; lots of study time. We have to do that, right?"

"It might be hard, but I think we can get in the groove," I smiled, but my words were serious.

All the while, she had her legs crossed, and from time to time she noticed it.

"I like the way you keep looking at me. This is all a little new to me, and I'm not used to it, but I see you, and I think of you undressing me, and..."

My kiss stopped her. We were both instantly horny, needing to make love. I opened her robe, and took her deliciously looking breasts and kissed them, sucked and bit lightly on the nipples, and heard her moan as she pulled me tighter into her. Yes, I knew I'd love staying with her for many nights if not forever, but neither of us thought that far.

Soon she was flat on the sofa, and I was on the floor on my knees with my lips between her thighs, both of us spreading her legs wide to give me supreme access. She had one leg off the sofa, the other over the top of it. If she was uncomfortable, she didn't give any notice of it. What it did was allow me to take her lips and gently suck on them and have my tongue explore her walls, the one then the other. When I couldn't wait, much less her, I took her mound and clitoris, and alternated sucking it and licking up her juices. I wanted nothing more than being with her and making love to her lovely body.

When she peaked and thrashed in her excitement, and shivered as she tried to come down from her high, I moved her lower leg up so I could love on it. She took my breath away, it was so sexy looking. Moving about on it, taking her as I never had Kayla, nor Kayla me, my libido was dreaming a real dream, filling my being with the joy of her. Then I moved it up and took her cheek; it offered a different view with my peripheral vision beholding her wide splayed pussy. That sent me to a greater dream of reality and I worshiped it with my lips and tongue, my teeth nibbling all of it, but particularly where it met her pussy.

It was too much for me. I ate her pussy again, loving on each lip one more time, then burying my face in her now very wide opening. Feeling her lips pulsing, her core contracting against my face, I nearly forgot all, her included, until she finally pushed me away in desperation.

"My God, you make me feel so good and loved," she barely gasped out. "You are a dream come true, my sweet Polly. So good," she repeated still having a long and deep after effect from her higher high.

It wasn't difficult to lay my cheek on her pussy to feel her inner throbs, her lips pulsing, steadily; she felt so sweet to me. Finally, I looked at her, saw her eyes still shining with her joy, her face wholly relaxed and happy.

"I hope it won't be too hard to make ourselves study," she said ruefully.

"Maybe we can still use the library like we often do," I hoped.

"Yes, maybe, then we can come home and make love," she said as she dreamed on, her one hand still in my hair not wanting to let it go.

Chapter 6

Deciding to start moving some of my things, we went to my dorm room. Gratefully my dorm mate wasn't in, not that it mattered, but I felt I didn't want anyone intruding on us in any way.

"You can leave your toiletries here, including combs and brush; I have extra ones," she solved a problem before I even thought of it.

My books would travel with me though. Back home—yes, I was thinking of it as my home, dumb as that may sound—she started looking for a dinner for us though it was still early, and we hadn't had any lunch, then again, maybe I did have an early lunch.

Stopping, she turned and hugged me hard. "Thank you for saying you'd stay. You do make me so happy."

There was a secret she had that I wasn't yet privy to, if I ever would be, but it was enough for me to be with her. My pussy would have died if I hadn't stayed, if I didn't have her again. She affected me so much that I still had difficulty breathing when I looked at her.

Settling in, we did as she suggested, and loved without seeming end, sleeping and eating at odd times, but the next day was study day, and she dove into it as much as she did our love making. It was classes the next day, but for the night, she couldn't decide if she wanted to sleep at my pussy, or with my nipple in her mouth when she wasn't fully on my breast. I preferred her in both places, but was happy to have her wherever she wanted to be.

I had no nightmares initially, but they did let me know that they would soon be visiting me. I was dreading them, but I couldn't say no to being with Cerise. She was in me so deeply, her love of me too beautiful to do without.

* * * *

It was working! We had all we needed save for taking whatever final tests. Thanksgiving was turkey sandwiches and soup, and for dessert, we ate each other as if we were our last meals. There were no problems, and Cerise settled on a system of where to sleep. Mostly it was on my breast, but worked my nipples over for a long time. Why she needed to do that so much, I had no idea, but I wasn't one to complain to her, and she offered no explanations. She was every bit as mysterious in some ways as she said that I was.

However, the nightmares did return, and also while we were making love. When they came at night, I'd wake up nervous, and in a mild sweat. Cerise worried on me, but I didn't tell her anything other than a vague story that was wholly made up. While making love to her, my mental resolve overcame them, but it was all building up in me too much. I worked hard to keep them at bay, and largely succeeded, but they wouldn't leave me. In fact, they brought demons to haul me away to the fires of hell. Those dreams weren't truly vivid, but his voice proclaiming me an abomination was.

When Christmas came, and our grades were in hand—we both aced every one—we were able to relax with much love making. The big difference was that it didn't take her long to stop putting on panties or robe, or anything else unless either or both of us had to go out, but only grocery shopping was reason to leave our love nest. She had called her parents—I did too but not for the same reason—to give a good reason for not being home for the holidays. Being the practical parents that she said they were, they understood and agreed.

In that time, I took to masturbating her while we were in bed and not just in the shower. In no time, we were masturbating each other at the same time. She quickly asked if she could insert a finger into my pussy.

"Yes, if you think you'd like that," I answered her, yet sensing that I wasn't to do the same to her.

Again, she loved it as she did every thing we did sexually. She finger fucked me as I masturbated her. Did I like it. Definitely, but I'm not sure that I liked it more than she did. She did love our sex.

Also during that holiday, she shocked me.

"Polly, I want to have intercourse with you, but I can't." She had also warned me previously not to enter her with my fingers, but didn't explain. "It's killing me, but I think I might like it anally if you will. Will you?" she pleaded with both face and eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I have one of those harnesses, and some of the fake phallic things; I think one of the small ones will be okay. Want to see them?" she asked little-girl like just as Kayla had been, but more so; she was already turning to show them to me.

I didn't ask when she bought them, or when, I just looked at them, and sure enough, she had a slender one available.

"If you're sure, and I mean really sure," I let it linger.

"If it's okay with you, yes. I want to know as much of your love as possible."

Again, I left it alone without questioning, still thinking that if and when she wished to tell me whatever, I would leave that to her without question. We were odd that way, both of us.

"Please," she said, holding it all out to me.

I thought of the first time with Kayla, how the voices of the preacher had assailed me, but as always, there was no way I could deny Cerise anything if it was in my power to give her what she asked for, and she asked for very little.

"May I eat your pussy first, or can't you wait?" I teased her.

"Oh, God, yes, eat my pussy," she huffed out excitedly.

As always, I loved eating her pussy, even though I awaited the coming of the preacher's voice. It didn't come. When she was deliriously happy and coming down a bit, I prepared to fuck her sweet ass. Many times we'd leave the light on dim at night, but this time is was somewhat brighter set. That had me hot thinking of how it would be looking at her cheeks as I fucked her.

Taking it slow and very easy at first, I felt myself becoming overly excited—her cheeks were that erotic looking, and with her peculiar skin tone, they drove me crazy each time I beheld them, and much more so as I fucked her.

Cerise loved it, and she wailed her pleasure endlessly, and more so when I reached under her to strum her clit momentarily. I'd never known her to be so into our sex, the sensations most likely being unbelievably sweet and never ending. Me? I couldn't help but join her as I had with Kayla, but more than ever, her ass was so sexy looking.

As expected, the preacher's voice came to me, and the demons to take me to hell tried to also, but I was too excited by Cerise's cheeks, and how I was fucking her and listening to her constant moans and rough, guttural groans, that I was able to nullify them. I would not allow them to ruin her pleasure, nor my pleasure in pleasing her so much.

When she'd had enough and was close to passing

out, I followed her down, and caressed her back and kissed her neck and back tenderly, my heart beating madly from my excitement. While she was out of it, I eased out of her, but she complained unconsciously at my doing so. Cleaning myself and the dildo diligently, I also took a washcloth and gently wiped her pussy, then her ass, then kissed those cheeks that still had me horny for her.

But the nightmare returned, and I had to get up for a while. She knew when I left, but she kissed me sleepily before I got away.

On Christmas eve, I called home and spoke with my mother. She asked two things: did I need any money, and had I gone to church? I was truthful about not needing any money.

"There's not a church like ours anywhere near here," I lied, but didn't feel bad about it.

Cerise called her parents on Christmas day. For some reason or other, it sounded a little dry, strained, but very polite, maybe too polite. She didn't say anything, and as usual, I didn't ask. That's how we were, each of us having our secrets.

* * * *

Fucking her ass became a staple of my love making with her, just not as often by far as eating her pussy, or masturbating her. The only thing I could have asked for otherwise was for the nightmares to end. They didn't. It didn't matter as long as I had her.

Having our system for doing all we wanted, it didn't interrupt our love making in the least, not even when our new classes began, some of which, again, we took together. Unsaid, we didn't touch while on campus, not ever daring to hold hands, much less each other though we both yearned to, our touching being otherwise habitual. Maybe that wishing that we could lent to our instant need to make love on arriving home. It amazed me that we were still like new lovers, our touching and love making so quick and intense. A look, and we were wanting each other no matter when or where, or what. Even dinner could, and sometimes did, wait, but fortunately nothing ever burned.

She still loved me to fuck her ass, and how couldn't she, the pleasures and sensations obviously drove her wild and always had her breathless at the very thought of me doing it to her. She still slept at my pussy, and still sucked my nipple for a long time before sleeping on my breast. I did wish I knew the whys of her desires, but that wasn't to be as yet, if ever.

When the spring semester was ended, and we were more than satisfied with our results, I thought she'd go home for the summer. Instead, she opted for a couple of summer classes. Wondering if she did that because I was doing the same, and because of how she loved our love making, I settled for her someday telling me more about herself. All she told me was that her father was a successful financial advisor, and her mother an officer of a large company, but nothing else.

We both aced our summer classes, and registered for our second regular year. We had two classes together. We had our turkey sandwiches again, but added a normal dessert, and then topped that off with each other. Ending that semester as we had before, we had our party of two during Christmas and until our next semester. It was status quo for us though the final semester of the year. I was still happy as could be, and still loving our sexual times as if we were new lovers though the nightmares continued unabated.

Finally, after our last semester, we had to decide on our majors for our Junior year. My counselor advised me that since my grades were perfect, if I wished to, I could easily have a major and a minor. She, however, enticed me into taking special classes in psychology with an emphasis on counseling. It was too appealing when she told me that the scholarship would cover it. I really was lucky.

wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers
1...34567...10