Loving Mimi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to waist an opportunity I made her cum until she could not take anymore of what I was doing to her pussy. It seemed like a good time to fuck her. I was at the point that I needed some relief myself. I moved up to see if I could bury myself into her cunt. That's when the elbow smacked my forehead.

"Damn it, Mimi. That hurt!"

"Well, good. You're not going to turn in to one of those motherfuckers!"

"Not sure what you mean?"

"Whenever I go out some guy is always groping my tits and are thinking I'm going to fuck them. I'm not having that with you. I'll fucking kill you first."

I suddenly had a sobbing Mimi on my shoulder, her nipples poking into my chest. My mind is putting together what she just said.

"Mimi, you let other guys fuck you and I get an elbow to the forehead?

"Yes, but it's different. I love you." She beat me hard on the chest. As if wishing to take back what she had just said.

I was fucked up. I never expected her to tell me she loved me. God only knew how much I loved her. I didn't know what to say. She spoke next.

"When I turn twenty one, if I am not married, will you marry me?"

"What if I am already married, maybe with a kid?"

"Will you promise me you would divorce her and marry me?"

That sounded both selfish and weird. We both knew I'd consider it. Even though she is just like her mom with someone else and the perfect goody-goody little girl with me. As it turned out I didn't have to divorce my wife for her. I remained single for her twenty-first birthday.

I ate a lot of pussy. Mimi bought some strawberry flavored douche for those days that were too close to her having had some guy fuck her a leave a big load inside.

One day was a little special because when I got to her house she had just gotten squirted full of sperm from her friend's Dad that had fucked her at the hotel. That was when the guy had called her a whore and a slut the day after her birthday.

Every now and then he would get a chance to avoid his wife and daughter and Mimi would fuck him. I didn't know that was going on until she showed me cum running from her. The girl had a cunt full. There was no way, nor any amount of strawberry juice that would let me put my face into that.

Matter of fact it was almost a week until the appeal of her sweet pussy won out over the sight of what she had shown me. I ate her out on a Friday and she ended up fucking some guy on Saturday. Weekends were pretty much off times for us anyway. There were weeks that went by that Mimi behaved and kept the nookie to herself. During those times I eat her as much and as often as she wanted.

She just wasn't going to let me fuck her. I weigh the pros and cons of that. Fucking her could wait. Only a fool would ruin a shot at good eatin' pussy for lack of getting to fuck it.

Graduation came and the summer dragged by. There wasn't an excuse for me to hang out at Mimi's so much anymore. She told me so. And, she started dating a little more. I needed to look for a job and maybe somewhere where I could get laid. It was the summer of 1964.

I guess that was the year of transition in the small Ohio town where I grew up. The Vietnam war was going on. The Beatles were in. Not many guys were getting any pussy. Braless chicks, free love, and weed hadn't hit until the class of '65. Missed it by a fucking year! By the year after nipples poked against fabric on almost every girl you would meet. Sex became freely available as I guess girls felt the world was headed for a bad end. Virginity was out of style.

Mimi followed along with the crowd. She was fucking a boy she liked. We didn't see each other but a couple of times per week and that was more or less just to say hello. Then there were times she would talk about fucking a boyfriend, the next boyfriend, and the ones after that. One of the more recent boyfriends had her smoking weed. She admitted the weed made her hot and she probably let some guys fuck her she should not have let at her pussy.

Not that this got me any. I was her designated rock. No matter how much she got to be like her mother I was her connection to normalcy. After all I promised to marry her when she turned twenty one if she still wasn't married. By the summer after graduation she was out of control with the weed and the sex. By July she let herself get into a horrible gang bang. Mimi came to me with her confession.

"I did something terrible. I went to a party where there were four of us girls and a dozen guys. Two of the girls left and Barb and I let a couple of guys fuck us. Then Barb left with one of them and I was the last female there. I let all of the guys fuck me. Some of them two and three times. I started letting them fuck before midnight and was still taking on cock when it started to get daylight. I need your help."

"What can I do?"

"Can I come stay with you so I can get out of my Mom's house? The way she acts with the last husband and the way he keeps thinking he can get in my pants is just too much."

"I still live with my parents and pay rent." I told her. "They aren't going to let me have a girl for a roommate."

"Let's get a place together. I can get a job and pay half ... please!"

"Mimi, I love you more than anything. I'm not sure it would work out."

"No, it would be like when you used to come see me and we would be in my room together. Only now it would be all the time and we would have a whole place to ourselves. We could sleep together and wake up together. Come on ... please, please, please!"

I did miss those days. Tormenting as it was, I missed being with her. She had been fucking guys now so things would be different. No longer a young teen trying to keep her vagina off limits, things could be a lot more fun.

"Okay, you talked me into it. It's going to take me a paycheck or two to come up with rent and deposit. Do you have any cash?"

"If I did my stepdad would have drank it away if he found it. Thank you. I love you so much."

Mimi had told me that she loved me once before. She seemed to really mean it. I told my parents I was moving out. I told them I had a roommate. I didn't tell them it was Mimi. We looked for a place together. Apartments were nice. We decided on a little house near the school. It had just one bedroom, a living room, kitchen, and one bath. I paid the deposit out of my next paycheck and started the rent with the next one.

My parents let me have an old kitchen table and chairs. We went into Mimi's house when her mom and stepdad were out drinking. We took her bedroom furniture and got her clothes and everything that was hers. She left them a note, but didn't tell them where she went. I'm not so sure they even cared.

We had a little glitch before we moved in together. Mimi went to another party the weekend after the gang bang. Word was out about Mimi taking on all of the guys the week before, so the crowd was larger. There was plenty to drink and smoke. There were more girls there than the week before. Barb, that got nailed twice the week before, got it started by getting naked and fucking a couple of guys in front of the crowd.

Mimi told me she didn't think any of the girls left without fucking at least a couple of guys. By the time she and Barb were the last two girls left Mimi said they had both taken on five or six guys each. Barb came over to Mimi with cum running down both legs. Barb's parents were out of town and she was leaving with a car load of boys.

"Barb asked me to go with them. I got to thinking about sharing five guys with Barb or staying at the party with twenty or more horny teenaged guys. As much as I hated myself for being such a slut at the last party, I decided to stay put. It was not that hard to decide with one of them fucking me hard and several more in sort of an informal line waiting there turn at my sopping cunt."

"Jesus Christ, Mimi! Did everyone get a turn?" I was pissed and also heartbroken to hear this. "How many guys did you let fuck you?"

"Like I said, Barb and I had each screwed five or six before she left. The line stayed long enough I don't think anyone screwed me twice. I was trying to keep count. Depending on whether the guy in me when Barb left was number five or number six the total would be thirty-one or thirty-two."

"That's a pretty good run for a girl that didn't want to be like her mother. Didn't you get to the point that you couldn't even feel them in you after a while?"

"You need to understand that it was a lot of guys, but not a that much time they spent inside me. After watching the guys ahead of them fuck me some of them were good for about twenty strokes. Then they were dumping their load in me. I could feel every spurt."

"And, these guys were all kids you went to school with?"

"Mostly. A few of them were older that heard there was a party and stopped by. Toward the end, number twenty-six, I remember him ... he was somebody's cousin in for a family visit. I was in lay-back-and-enjoy-it mode when this homely kid stepped between my legs and started to nudge at my twat with the head of his dick. I almost told him to get away when I felt my pussy lips being forced outward. Suddenly I realized I was getting the biggest cock I had ever taken inside me."

Mimi continued her story.

"There I was in a girl's worst nightmare, getting fucked by a pimple faced, truly ugly, and extremely skinny stranger. But, my cunt was telling not to let him stop. He was making tiny little stokes like he had been the biggest cock in a girl on other occasions. I got my legs as wide as they would go and my ass up as high as I could and waited to see how much he could get in me. Looking down at what was still not inside me and the width of it I wanted all I could get."

"I was taking the width okay. The head of his cock was starting to spread me out inside. Cum was being forced from inside me and down my ass. He got to where I don't think I had ever felt a cock in me before. I wasn't worried about width. I was concerned about how deep I could take him. He was fucking me good as he buried his length deeper in me. The remaining guys in line gathered around my ass to watch the monster cock vanish into my well fucked slit. Others I had before this that not left came back to watch what was being done to me."

"I had already cum on his cock twice as I waited to see if he could work it all in me. The guys watching started chanting for me to take it, take it, take it. This guy, this ugly guy, was determined to see that I did take it as he sawed his cock in and out of me. Then he leaned his face in near mine and sounded half threatening as he spoke.

"So, little cunt, are you going to be able to take it? Take it all?"

"Sure let's see what you've got. Quit holding back."

"When I get done with you this is going to be buried your womb and I'll have pumped you full of my seed!"

"Like I said. Let's see a little less bragging and a little more action."

Mimi went on to tell me she had never had a cock in her to that deep and never been stretched so wide. She reached around his skinny ass with her hands and started pulling him towards her. She was trying to get it all into her womb like he had told her he would. The kid was pushing hard at her, adding to the force that seemed to be trying to split her wide open. At that time she said she had about three inches to go of what must have been a foot long cock.

"Then I felt my insides move. There was a twinge as I adjusted to more length. I was still pulling and he was pushing for all he was worth. My pussy stretched, both longer and the head of his cock spread my vagina walls. I was taking it. My uterus and womb seemed to be getting pressed upwards towards my stomach. I could feel his balls against my ass. Tight against my ass. I had him all inside me. His balls felt like tennis balls laying against me. I found out in a few seconds why."

"We laid that way for a few moments. Both us of taken back my the fact he was all inside me. He held really still. The action had us both ready to cum. I looked down to see nothing but our pubic hair mashed between our bodies. Although the whole length of his cock was out of sight, I could see the outline of where it must be in my belly. My tummy was raised from just above where my pussy hair ended to right below my belly button. I could see where his big cock was in me. My distended belly made me look a couple of months knocked up."

"The words 'knocked up' echoed around in my mind. I'd been reckless a few times in the past about when I was fertile and still was having sex. I should have been safe just short of my next fertile cycle, but looking at my stuffed cunt and feeling those huge balls against my ass put a little panic into my thoughts. This thing was in me to the spot if I did have an egg ready to get me pregnant this huge thing would smother it with seed."

Mimi said it became to late to worry. The kid wiggled his length a few times and then began to cum in her.

"I was so into being able to handle all this cock meat that when he wiggled I started to cum. Started to cum really hard! The kid was at the same place. The force of him sending his seed into me felt like it must have been coming from a garden hose. I couldn't begin to guess how much there was, but it was a lot. It immediately began leaking out around his cock. He barely moved inside me, yet I laid there cumming several times in succession."

I stood here amazed that she would even tell me this story. The kid pulled his cock out of her, trailing cum across her legs. The crowd parted in awe of what they had just witnessed. The kid found a cloth to wipe his dick and then left with his cousin. I guess after that they didn't need a formal introduction. Mimi was so well fucked she could hardly stand. She got to the kitchen on the way to the bathroom when she felt the load of cum slide out of her and onto the tile floor.

I had heard all I needed to hear. I tried to put it all out of my mind. Two weeks later we were in our own place. Along with the table from my folks and Mimi's bedroom furniture we found a pretty good sofa and chair sitting outside dumpster. We saved to buy the little things we needed.

Mimi got that job like she had promised. It was three blocks for her to walk from our house. The burger joint where she got a job as a cashier was just across the street from the high school. Old man Perkins and his wife ran it. Mr. Perkins wife was about ten years younger than him. They didn't have kids of their own. Most of their business was built on the young guy students hanging out with dreams of fucking Mrs. Perkins. Then when Mimi got hired sales jumped by another third. Things were good at Burger Haven.

With two jobs going on we settled into a routine. I'd go to work at my job at a building supply store in the county seat. I'd get off work and hang out until time to pick her up when they closed at 9 PM.

We had picked up where we left off. Mimi spent most of her time in the house topless and most of the time without panties. I'd hang around in just my boxers. She would lay naked against me while we watched television and we quickly got in the habit of sleeping in the nude.

I kick my own ass for letting this go on like this. With me eating pussy and loving it, but no sex for me. Especially knowing she had experiences gangbanging half the high school and leaving me shut out. It was now an unspoken thing between us. Mimi would let me fuck her when she let me fuck her. All the rest was too good to ruin over the lack of pussy in the relationship.

Her ass was evenly more shapely now and her tits weren't a lot bigger, although she how had to stuff them in the D-Cup. It left a lot of cleavage that had been once down in the bra. I had no complaints.

Word had got out that because we were living together we were a couple and based on Mimi's past history all assumed I was banging the fuck out of her. When she let it known that we were just roommates guys started asking her out again. Who wouldn't ask her? Several guys had fucked her before would want to fuck her again and those that had not thought the chances were pretty good that they could.

After her wild summer I had asked her if she wanted me to take her to a town to live. Like a typical teenage girl she said no because all her friends were here. So, her life came with a reputation. I was disappointed when Mimi started to go out with some of the boys that asked her. Mainly because I thought she would settle in with me. I should have not been surprised. Some of the guys were some of the same that gangbanged her.

She told me she wasn't going to fuck any of them. And, she didn't go out that often. When the word got out that she had tightened up the access to her cunt the invitations tailed off. Mimi got to pondering each date to be sure it was going to cost the guy something and it was not just in hopes of an easy fuck. She told me the requirement for going out was that they spend at least twenty five dollars on her.

Although I hated to see her go out with guys, our only rule was that they did not come in our house or sit outside after a date. That worked out pretty good and then one night Mimi came home and told me she had let the guy fuck her. They dated several times after that and it seemed serious. Every time after that Mimi would fuck the guy. It started going on three or four times a week. Just as suddenly as it started, they broke up.

Then the date offers started coming in. Word was out Mimi was looking for cock again. To her credit this resulted in several dates and she didn't fuck any of them. Then she dated some older guys. One a lot older than us. Mimi fucked him on the first date. The guy drove a BMW and had a corporate job. Mimi had him lined up as husband material. Turned out the guy had been screwing his boss's wife. They had a breakup, the guy fucked Mimi for a while, then the boss's wife and the guy got back together.

Things moved along with us. Christmas came and went. Mimi had a boyfriend long enough at Christmas that he got her some really nice gifts. Mimi's response was to fuck his brains out until after New Years. Then they broke up.

Some Senior spent a fortune to take her to the prom. He even rented a limo for her and spent a bundle on dinner beforehand. In that case I would have been put out had Mimi not fucked the guy. She did fuck him and dated him and fucked him another couple of times. Again, things went back to no dating for a while, until late April when things changed again. Friday's and Saturday's after work Mimi would go usually go out and sometimes during the week.

Some guys she would fuck and some guys she would not. Either way she would let me know and we would still frolic around the house, mostly undressed and sleep naked together at night. I hung out a Burger Haven about an hour each night waiting to give Mimi a ride home when she didn't have a date. There was often a girl named Barb there sometimes with a boyfriend, but usually with some other girls. One night I went get Mimi and Mimi had a guy ask her out. She didn't say anything until it was time for us to leave and the guy showed up. I was a little upset and this Barb hollered at me as I walked to my car.

"Hey, what about you and Mimi? Are you an item?"

"Uuhh, no. Just roommates."

"Are you fucking her?"

"No, and it's really none of your business."

"You ought to ask me out sometime. A little pussy might do you some good."

I went on to my car and backed out to leave. Mrs. Perkins was standing at the back door motioning me to stop. She actually leaned in my car window to talk. It gave me a nice down shirt look at her boobs and I think she knew it.

"Hi, Mrs. Perkins."

"I think we have known each other long enough that you can call me Eva when it is just us. I need to warn you about Barb there. Working in a teen hang out I get to hear all the gossip. I know how Mimi can be with the boys. Sometimes with lots of boys. But, if you tie in with Barb you and Mimi are going to be in big trouble."