Loving Mimi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that? She dates. I can date. What's the big deal?"

My eyes were still down her shirt.

"This is the girl that was taking on the group with Mimi last summer a couple of times."

"Oh, that Barb!"

"Yes, that Barb. If you are looking for a little strange you might want to be more careful."

I was still looking down Eva's shirt. When I looked up she was staring at my face. I got embarrassed to have gotten caught.

"I'm really curious. Have you ever even been with a girl?"

It seemed like a good time to be honest. The woman was about the age of my mom, maybe a little younger, but a lot more fuckable looking. I felt myself harden in my pants.

"No, I haven't been with a girl. Not that we have had sex anyway. I promised Mimi I'd marry her if she was still single when she turns twenty-one."

"How do you feel about getting propositioned twice in the same night?"

"Propositioned for what?"

"I heard what Barb said to you. How would you like to try to make a lady in her forties cum all over your cock?"

I forgot the car was still in drive. I almost ran over Eva's foot before I got the car stopped again.

"I'm not sure what to say."

"Say yes! Will you fuck me or not?"

"Okay ... yes. When?"

"How about right now? Perkins will be in there cleaning the grill and scrubbing pans for another hour or so. We live in that house a block over. Hide your car at the school and walk."

She walked off into the darkness in the direction of her house. I parked on the other side of the school out of the light in case Mimi and her date came back past the school. When I got to Eva's back yard she was waiting for me. She took my hand in hers and led me into her house.

She dragged me straight to the bedroom, pulled down my shorts, grabbed my cock with her hand and fed it into her mouth. I struggled to keep my balance while trying to get my hands on her tits. Before I could get a good grip on her tits the end of my cock hit the back of her throat.

This was something I had heard of, but didn't think anyone but a whore would suck a man's cock. Or, better yet try to get it down her throat. However, that's where my cock was, down her throat. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I wanted to shoot my load directly into her stomach

Not giving me the chance, Eva pulled my prick from her throat and started stripping off her clothes. I found myself doing the same. I sat and wondered night after night how she would look out of that restaurant uniform. There she stood before me in panties and bra and panty hose. I think the hose ripped in her eagerness to get them off. The panties came off next revealing a real generous of dark brown cunt hair. I could see her outer lips pouting open within the hair.

Eva had a tiny bit of a tummy, but her ass looked as good as it had under that skirt. When the bra came off I was overcome by the size of her tits. They always looked big at the burger joint, but allowed to be free they were incredible. They were long, with long nipples at the end. Long brown nipples, erect, and standing out over an inch from her tits themselves.

As far as long goes, I mean her tits were good diameter, but probably hanging out over a foot and not a lot of sag. I grabbed them and sucked a swollen nipple into my mouth. In the times I had touched Mimi, her tits were really firm. Eva's knockers we more like pillows or sponges. Her bra really did a good job making them behave themselves.

Eva had me by the cock, stoking her hand up and down its length.

"This is going to do just fine. Maybe a little thinner than Perkins, but an inch or so longer. A woman can always use use longer. You know, to tickle place that likes to be tickled."

Her hands went from my cock to my shoulders. Sort of like she could sense I was about to explode in her hand.

"Listen to me ... I am not a whore. I've always been faithful to Perkins. As I've gotten to know you the last year I think we can help each other out. Mimi fucks everyone but you. Perkins and me always fed off having the young people around. I dream of how many times a teenager could cum in me in one night. Perkins would see those little cunts all dressed like they wanted fucked on the spot. That meant I went home wet and he went home hard. We were fucking every night."

"I never thought of that."

"Well, to keep yourself young, surround yourself with the young. Over the last couple of years Perkins has been letting me down a little. I still see the young pussy get him excited, but Eva's not getting the fucking she deserves. This is a secret between you and me for our mutual benefit. I came home from going to the store early on Sunday morning and caught Perkins in the shower jacking himself off."

"He didn't know I was there. I could see him around the edge of the shower curtain. I could hear him calling out Mimi's name. He shot a load towards the shower wall while saying her name. I don't mind the motherfucker using his imagination, but if he is shooting cum he needs to be shooting it in Eva's pussy. Eva needs cum in her pussy."

"Do you think Mimi let him fuck her?"

"No, but since she is your friend and you aren't getting any of it, then I expect you to make it up to me. Understand?"

"Yes ... Eva ... cum ... pussy!"

Eva laid back on the bed and spread her thighs for me to climb between them. Her cunt opened up and invited the head of my cock into her folds. Her tits, once hanging out proudly jiggled on her chest. She grabbed right behind my cockhead and guided it towards the wetness of her inner self. I was about to fuck a woman. It felt so good I wasn't sure I wouldn't be done before I could get it even part way in.

I didn't know how slick pussy could be or how hot it would feel. I pushed and felt her insides spread out as my penis penetrated her cunt. Not only was I fucking a woman, I was fucking Eva Perkins. Holy shit! I fucked into to her hard a few times and watched her tits quiver, nipples erect and inviting. I leaned up to take one into my mouth.

The change of angle sent my cock into Eva clear to my balls. Eva groaned and I gave my first woman an orgasm. All her movement and thrusting caused me to dump my load.

"Sorry ... thought I could hold it longer."

"That's okay. I told you Eva needed cum in her pussy. You sure took care of that. Christ! I've never felt so much from just one fuck. Plus, you squirted it in that little spot where I told you another inch could tickle where I'd like to be tickled. Instead of settling for Perkins I should have waited out for a longer cock. God, that felt good flooding me way up in there."

"Maybe we could practice until I get it right!" I was feeling pretty giddy and full of myself.

"Oh, yes. You can practice any time you want!"

"Do you think I should go?"

"Stay. Leave you cock in me for a while. Perkins is good to be gone for another hour. It's your first time and my first time with a different man. Let's make it last."

I was good with that idea. I had been feeling up her tits. Squeezing them up in my hands. They would rise far above her chest. I tried to suck the nipples right off the end of them. Eva started to cum again. I could feel her pussy tighten on my cock as she rocked her hips up and down and side to side.

It made me hard again. I knew I would last longer this time. I began stroking in and out faster and harder. Making sure that extra inch she told me I had over he husband went to her very depths. This time I had control. I was making her cum again and again while still holding my load. Then she dug in her heels and lifted her ass off the bed. My cock hit a spot I wasn't sure was supposed to be hit. Eva melted around my cock. I filled her with my second load of seed.

"Wow, when I told you Eva needed cum in her pussy you sure intended to please. I'll have to be sure I don't soak the carpet on my way to the bathroom."

She stood up with her hand under her pussy as if trying to hold the lips together so she would not leak. She called me into the bathroom with her. She stood facing me with her legs spread over the toilet, her hand still cupping her snatch. She moved her hand and a glob of cum about the size of a golf ball dropped into the water below. Long streams followed, hanging from her overflowing cunt lips like strips of rope.

"When I said Eva needed cum in her pussy I never expected that much."

I got out of there before any chance of Perkins showing up and went home to wait on Mimi. I wasn't sure I could pull off hiding what I had done to Eva from Mimi, but I guess I did just fine. From then on whenever Mimi had a date I'd be fucking Eva. Perkins continued cumming on the shower wall while thinking of fucking Mimi. I was nailing Eva several times a week. Although I slept with Mimi every night I'd prefer fucking Eva if given a choice. I loved that she was so much more a woman. A very fuckable woman. All was right in the world.

All right except for the day Mimi learned Barb had offered to fuck me. It wasn't me that told her about it.

"What the fuck are you doing trying to fuck Barb? I hear you were going to ask the little skank on a date?"

"No, she wanted to take me out to fuck me and I declined."

"Well, it's a good thing. That little slut would fuck anything."

Fucking Eva must have given me some balls ...

"Not interested, but if she is a little slut that would fuck anything, the last time I heard the score between the two of you she was behind by a score of 32 to 6!"

"Don't defend the slut! You better never talk to me like that again. If I find you even though about fucking her I'll cut your dick off in your sleep and fucking kill you! Do you understand me?"

That sounded a little one sided about who fucks who and who doesn't. Eva was right. I dodged that bullet, so to speak ... and maybe for real!

Mimi and I were still roommates with benefits, but no pussy for me when she entered the summer of her twentieth year. Eva and I had been making sure Eva got cum in her pussy for months. Mimi was still working at Burger Haven that summer. Perkins had raised her pay up to about double what it should have been. Mimi was doing okay and Perkins still had someone to jack off about in his shower.

Fourth of July Mimi met a man that was a college student, a year older than her. They seemed like they had fallen in love. Tim had just been passing through and didn't know of Mimi's previous appetite for cock. She did all she could to hide it from him. He was okay with us being roommates and Mimi kept her secrets.

Mimi thought this was it. The man she would spend her life with. Someone that could give her nice things. At Christmas he gave her a ring. The wedding was set for June, arrangements made and the dress picked out. I was happy for Mimi. If Mimi gets married and goes away and Perkins would just die so I could move in with Eva, life could be perfect.

Not to let her past trip her up Mimi always made sure she and Tim went somewhere other than where people knew the other side of Mimi. The plan was to marry in a church near Tim's college and they would move away together. Her secret safe from her new husband.

Things weny instantly wrong when Tim finished his classes early and decided to make a surprise visit to see what things were like where Mimi grew up. I was at work and Mimi wasn't at home. The first person that Tim ran into was Barb. Barb had seen Tim and Mimi together and decided to try to out slut the slut.

Barb didn't get Tim to fuck her, but she did manage to fill him in on his little bride to be. Tim was in a rage. As Mimi's luck would have it, when Tim found her she was talking to an old boyfriend. I had no idea what was going on when Mimi came bursting though the door with tears streaming down her face.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Hold me. Please just hold me!"

"Mimi, what the hell is wrong?"

"Tim, it was Tim. He came by to surprise me. I was out shopping. When he could not find me he ran in to Barb. The fucking cunt told him all those horrible things about me. He told me the wedding was off. I could keep the ring. He's breaking the engagement. He wasn't going to marry some fucking cunt with her legs always in the air and some strange cock working in and out of her cunt!"

"It will be okay. Just give it time." I advised.

"I told him I didn't want his ring. He told me to keep it and shove it in my ass. Then he said to better yet shove it in my cunt, everything else got shoved in there."

It was all I could do not to laugh. Tim was right about shoving it in her cunt. I held her a few minutes. She pushed away from me and started taking off her clothes. She ended up down to her panties. Then thought a moment, took them off and pressed them into my hand. Kind of strange for a woman that just shut down her wedding plans.

Mimi laid back on the couch and opened her naked cunt right in my direction. I could see the pink folds about two inches into the slightly gaping slit. She had put the engagement ring back on her finger and looked at me."

"I wonder how much I can get for this fucking thing? Then again, maybe I should keep it. It looks like you are going to fucking marry me after all. Aren't you going to propose?"

It was just weeks before her twenty-first birthday. Chances are Perkins wasn't going to die so I could go to my grave after fucking Eva the rest of my life. Mimi did look good. She was pretty. Had the tits and ass. I was staring right at a gorgeous pussy."

Okay, Mimi, will you marry me?"

"Aren't you going to go down on you knees to ask me?"

I dropped to my knees. "Mimi, will you marry me?"

"Not over there silly ... over here in front of me."

I got up again and back down on me knees right between Mimi's legs and about a foot from her naked cunt. The view and the scent was intoxicating.

"Mary Irene Murphy, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, I will. Nice ring!"

"You are going to use Tim's ring for our engagement?"

"Why not? Fuck Tim. He had his chance!"

"How about that?" I was pointing are her exposed cunt. "Am I getting some of that?"

"When we are married. You don't think I am some kind of slut do you?"

We set a date for late September. She would be twenty one then. I was keeping my promise. Mimi kept working at Burger Haven. No one would pay more than Perkins. I kept fucking his wife. Even though Mimi knew we were engaged she still went out when someone asked her. The first month of our engagement she let a couple of dates fuck her.

After the rule of no dates in our house I went to pick Mimi from work there was a guy hanging out Mimi kept talking with. He was tall and skinny with a really bad complexion. Actually pretty God Damned ugly. Totally someone you wouldn't see Mimi give the time of day. Yet she would touch his shoulder and his knee when she would talk to him.

It got time to leave and the kid followed us to the car.

"What's the deal here?" I asked Mimi.

"You won't totally fucking believe this."

"Well, maybe you need to tell me what it is."

"No, you need to see it. He needs to come with us."

"Okay, where are we going?"

"Home silly. You aren't going to believe it when you see it!"

We brought the guy to our house and had him come inside. We had friends over sometimes, but no strangers in the house. Mimi started to explain ...

"This is Elliott. I didn't know his name when we first met. Show him Elliott!"

As hard it was for me to admit it, this was turning into something I didn't believe. Elliott unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor. Out of his boxers and along one leg was about four inches of soft cock hanging in plain sight. I looked from the end of his cock to the crotch of his boxers to where this had to begin. The kid had a cock about eight inches soft.

Mimi was all excited beyond anything I had ever seen from her."

"Go on, show him Elliott, show him how big! ... Never mind I'll do it!"

She grabbed his cock and started to work it with her hands. You would think it was Christmas and the best Christmas ever. Mimi was trying to get it hard enough to pump with her fist.

"It gets longer, but a whole lot wider when it's hard."

"Mimi? You've seen this before?"

"Yes, last summer, a year ago. At the party. Remember? I told you?"

"Do I remember? Oh, my God! This is number twenty six?"

"Yes, he came in for a burger tonight. What are the odds? I had him wait. After I am done with him we will have to take him home."

"Done with him?" I asked myself.

My soon to be bride is going to fuck this freak? Fuck him in front of me?"

He was huge. Even more so looking in his skinny frame. His balls were about as large as tennis balls as Mimi had told me before. They pushed his cock out from his body. His cock now was longer, a lot thicker, and beginning to stiffen enough to rise into the air. Big veins were starting to show under the skin.

Mimi rushed to get out of her uniform and underwear. Standing in front of him naked she took the end of his monster and rubbed it against her pussy lips and pubic hair. Elliott was getting at full staff.

"Damn, Elliot! It seems like it is even bigger than last summer!"

"Yes, it is. I believe it's grown another inch. Daddy says it's probably the size of it hanging down my leg making it longer."

Mimi had it in her hand. She held it towards my direction.

"Look, isn't it beautiful?"

Factually, it wasn't beautiful. It was as fucking ugly as Elliot himself. What it was, was big! Really fucking huge! Mimi was sure thrilled with it and this must be going to be the first time I watch Mimi take a cock. This sure wasn't any cock. It had a bulge in the middle off to one side and had bumps and large veins crisscrossing the surface. Veins like I suppose it would take to get something that size erect.

As for Elliot, not only was he tall, skinny, and ugly, here was some kind of developmental problem with his body trying to over develop and his brain not so much. Maybe his parents were brother and sister or something. It looked like someone took the village idiot and pinned a donkey cock where his penis should have been. Slow thinking, ugly, and whatever else was wrong with Elliot, all Mimi saw was cock. Lots of cock.

Mimi laid backwards over the sofa so that her ass was on the arm with her pussy pointed at an upward angle. I expected myself to be upset to see someone's prick slide into by future bride. Instead I was looking forward to it almost as much as Mimi. Okay, maybe as I was about to see, no one gets any more excited to take a cock as Mimi! She put her legs in the air and waited for Elliott to step forward and breed her.

Elliott moved towards her and gave me a look, then let out kind of a "yokel" laugh. He stepped in towards Mimi's waiting snatch. The head, the size of somewhere between and lemon and a small orange, popped into Mimi with not much effort. Mimi rocked her hips up and down, and side to side. He was still standing almost a foot from her crotch. He had shoved another couple of inches in when Mimi stopped him.

"I'm really wet inside. Pull out and put it back in again a few times so I can lube your cock up. It will slide easier. That head of yours used up a lot of my cunt juice just getting it inside me."

Three or four times doing that and on the next time in Mimi took it to about half way. There was still a lot of cock to go. My thoughts were that I hadn't ever fucked her and Elliot was probably in as deep now as I would be buried to my balls. A pussy is a wonderful thing! The two of them continued to fuck. I watched him work it in and out. Mimi was rocking and thrusting back at him with squishy sounds as her cunt juices had him soaked good.

Being the good future bridegroom-to-be I would move around enough and up and down enough to keep a good eye on my intended bride getting a royal fucking. They continued to fuck each other, and without me hardly noticing, Mimi had managed to take all but about three or four inches.