Loving Mimi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elliott, you know what this means. You are going to have to push into me really hard and I'll push and pull back at you. Don't worry. You aren't going to hurt me."

I stopped looking at where his prick and her pussy met and started watching her stomach. I remembered what she had told me before and I couldn't imagine where the rest of him was going to go. There was already a swelling to her tummy from what he had in her so far. She wrapped her legs over his back and used her hands to pull on his ass cheeks. Elliott started to push.

Mimi was either enjoying taking the rest of the big cock or was dying by the sounds she was making. Her moaning and tugging and wiggling her pelvis suggested she was loving every new inch he could fit inside her. I could see her stomach rise as more went in and the line at the end of his cock moved upward. She did look like she was a couple of months past being knocked up with all that cock pushing her out.

By now I had to see for myself. I wanted to see such a huge cock buried in her. She had a lot of girl cum running out of her that was be forced out by the sheer size of what was pumping in and out of her. Then I noticed ... although he was giving her a nice stroking there was at least an inch not going inside Mimi.

"Mimi, babe, there's about an inch you aren't getting!"

"No way! His balls are against my ass and I am so full of cock!"

"I'm just saying ... there's another inch, maybe a little more. He might have another two inches you don't have in you."

Elliott offered his thoughts, "Must be that extra couple of inches since I fucked you the last time."

"Wherever it came from I want it in me."

Mimi was serious. She wanted it in her and was making every effort to get it. He wanted it in her, too. So, did I!

"Punch it in me. Jab it as hard as you can!"

"It's not going anywhere," I observed and reported to her."

"Think my cervix is opening up. I think I can feel the head start to just barely start through it."

"My mom took a while before I could go though hers. Then she could feel she was opening up. A couple of times later she got all of it in."

"Jesus Christ, you fuck your mother?"

"Well, yeah ... why shouldn't I? She likes it, I like it. It was Dad's idea."

"If I was his mom and knew he had a cock like this, I'd want it." Mimi was sounding as freaky as Elliott.

I was kind of shaking my head. Then I found myself wondering if his mom was hot.

"I think it's going to go if we just push harder. I can feel my cervix start to give." Mimi was going after it.

My reaction was to get a better look. "Looks like the same one or two inches sticking out as before."

"Then get behind him and push, God Damn it!"

I looked at him and his pimple covered ass. On each little bounce out to shove back into Mimi his huge balls would swing out towards me. Seeing no other alternative I put both hands on his ass and pushed as hard as I could.

"It's going! It's going. I can feeling it going through."

Mimi screamed. I jumped to see what happened.

"No, no! Go back and push."

About then I got to realizing how stupid this all must look. If anyone could have seen what we were doing. I was sure I was marrying the right girl. I pushed.

"The heads through! I can feel it in my uterus! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, un huh, un-huh."

Then all she could do was pant and swallow. No words came out. I looked at Elliott.

"What's happening?"

"It feels like my cock is sliding trough some kind of ring."

Mimi was still panting and gasping when she finally got her voice back.

"The head went in and I tightened up a little bit behind it. Then I felt more cock slide in. My pussy was stretched long to take in his cock. I guess when the head got by my cervix my pussy started to go back to shape some. When that started the head and about four inches of cock slid into my uterus and must be in my womb."

I had heard the expression once from my dad once that he thought I didn't hear. He told a buddy that another buddy's wife needed a good womb fucking. It must be real and Mimi is getting a good womb fucking now as I watched. Elliott start to fuck into Mimi again.

"Wait ... give me a couple of minutes. It's a little tender in there."

Elliott was holding it buried as far as it could go in Mimi's cunt. He seemed perfectly content with just holding it in her.

"So, your mom taught you how to take care of a woman?" I wanted to make some conversation. And, to let Mimi know what kind of a situation the kid that had part of his cock past her cervix had going on in his life.

"My Mom, and I've got four sisters, all older than me. Daddy said I was a late in life baby. Mom said I was a special gift."

"Do you do this to your all your sisters? How old are they?" Mimi asked. She was starting to rock a little bit onto Elliott's cock.

"Oh, yeah. Debbie's thirty-five, Cindy's thirty-one, Jenny is twenty-five, and Carol Ann is twenty-three. Cindy and Jenny live out of town, so I don't do them as often. Debbie didn't want me to deep fuck her so I wouldn't mess her pussy up for her husband. She finally started taking it all though. She said is she was stretched wide she might as well be stretched deep."

I guess I would be stupid to think of Mimi as my woman even though we had plans to marry. Especially with all that cock Elliott had buried in her cunt and womb, ready to send millions of sperm into her when she was ready. She started moving against him, taking it all inside. She started to cum and Elliott continued to just hold it in as deep as he could with her rocking against his pubic bone.

Mimi made some noises I didn't know a woman could make as she was cumming hard on his cock. She flailed around and then became limp. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth slacked open. Drool ran from her mouth and down her cheek. I might have thought he killed her, but her tits were heaving on her chest and her stomach was quivering against his cock buried in her. A couple inches of his cock came out of her. She waved her legs in the air and wiggled her ass until he was all inside her again.

Elliott seemed content to watch her lie there full of his dick. He reached to play with her tits. Her main reaction was to creep her pelvis back at his crotch every time a little bit of it would come back in sight. I decided to ask him how old he was when he starting fucking his mom.

"It was a couple of years ago. I fucked Carol Ann first. It was the week she graduated from high school. She graduated and was getting married two weeks later. Her and some girlfriends went out and Carol Ann came home drunk. Mom and Dad didn't hear her, but I was still awake. She saw my light on and came into my room. She was wearing a low top that showed a lot of her tits and tight shorts. I got a hardon. She saw the bulge in my underwear."

"Jesus Christ, Elliott. Is that all you?"

"Before I got a chance to answer she had it in her hands. She pushed me back on the bed and pumped her hands up and down on the shaft."

"Oh, shit! I can see I'm going to be real disappointed with married life after the wedding. How big is that thing anyway?"

"I had about ten inches then. She played with me until I thought I was going to shoot my load. She must have known that. She let go and flopped beside me on the bed. She spread her legs and told me to put it in her. I'd never seen a pussy before. It was wet and open and waiting for me. I did what she told me and put the head at her slit and pushed inside her."

"Did she manage to take it all that first time?" I asked. Mimi was still out of it although she seemed to be listening to our conversation.

"Not the first try. We all knew she had been doing her boyfriend since they started dating three years before. The first time I came in her after just a few minutes. I still had a lot I never got inside. She said I had better get it hard again and do her some more. I got it all in and she got real fucking crazy. I didn't know women did that at the time. She got real wet even before I started to cum in her again. I pulled out and she went to her own room."

It was almost noon when she came back into my room and woke me up. Dad was at work and Mom was working in the yard.

"What the fuck were you thinking? I'm your sister for Christ's sake. You can't be fucking your sister. Look at me. I've got dried cum all over me. I have cum dripping out of me. I'm a fucking mess!"

"All that did was make me hard again. My cock was making a tent in the covers."

Carol Ann was staring at it. "Oh, what the fuck. I might as well try it while I'm sober!"

"She slipped under the cover with me and got on top, taking my length in just a couple of stokes into her soaked cunt. She screamed and yelled for me to fuck her harder. I started to cum in her and she moaned and came as my load shot into her. I rolled her on her back and kept fucking her. She was cumming a whole bunch before I emptied my balls into her the second time."

"We were both out of breath. My balls were against her ass and our cum was leaking out around my shaft."

Carol Ann looked real pleased. "Oh, I probably just got the best cock I'm ever going to get and I was fucking my own brother!"

"Speaking of fucking ..." Mimi was back into it and wanted fucked more with his big cock. "Fuck me, Elliott. Fuck me hard!"

This isn't what you want to hear from the woman you were going to marry. Not when you know some guy has around twelve to fourteen inches buried in your bride to be and she has her legs wrapped around his back. They went from slow and easy strokes to wild bucking sex with him really pounding into her and her thrusting back to get it all in. His ass clenched and Mimi circled her arms it to pull him in even tighter. They started to cum. As he shot spurt after spurt past her cervix Mimi screamed in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me Elliott. I don't know how a regular cock fucking me is ever going to do me any good!"

That's what I was wondering, too. Elliott pulled out of her and a gush of cum ran out of her well fucked pussy. I stared at the size of her hole, knowing that it was that open just moments before all the way to her womb.

"Let's go to the kitchen where the mess will be easier to clean up. You're okay, Elliott. You can stay like that a little spilled seed won't hurt anything."

We did have that chrome and Formica old fashioned kitchen table and chairs my parents had given us. Mimi sat at the chair at one end and Elliott and Ieach took a side. Mimi moved her ass to the edge of the chair and told us to watch. Globs of cum rolled out of her and dripped on the floor. Mimi tried to squeeze it all out, finally using a couple of fingers to scoop it out so it would join the puddle below her.

"Elliott, I had better get you cleaned up. Let me get a wash cloth. Better yet, let me try this."

Mimi got on her knees in front of him and licked the sides of his cock, sucking over the head, but not taking it in her mouth. I had never thought of her having a man's cum in her mouth. She had never mentioned doing this before. She ended up sucking their cum from his cock just above his balls. It was still wet as she sucked it into her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me, swallowed and then opened again.

"All gone! I always wondered what that would taste like. Hmmmm, not bad! I still think I like it better in my pussy." She smiled as she patted her tummy above her pussy mound. "Or, should I say, way up in my pussy!." She patted above her navel.

Elliott leaned over and kissed Mimi on the mouth. "I love you, Mimi."

"I love you, too, Elliott. You make me cum!" She looked at me and smiled a big smile.

"Maybe we should take Elliott home," I suggested.

"You are probably right. Unless he thinks he can fuck me again."

We both looked at Elliott. His took his cock in one hand and gave it a couple of pumps. It started to rise. We both watched in amazement. I thought Mimi had taken all the fucking she could take for a couple of days. The look on her face said that she had not. We watched Elliott harden to full staff again.

Mimi sat on the Formica table table with her ass near the edge. Elliott stepped between her thighs and pointed the monster at her gaping hole. As his cock went in cum squeezed out. It spread her cunt lips open and went in to about where her cervix would be in one smooth motion. They both seemed to feel the resistance. Elliott pushed all the way in. This time instead of all the pushing and grunting all we heard was a satisfied squeal from Mimi as he squeezed past her cervix and buried himself all the way.

I had no idea how long this was going to take. When they started Mimi was all energized and fucked him back all she could give. Then she started to cum, cumming several times in a matter of minutes. After which she just laid back and let him fuck her. She bounced around like a rag doll as he thrust to her depths with each stroke. Finally he put her legs over his arms at the elbow and held her there as he shoved all that cock in her time and time again.

At right about an hour Elliott showed signs of being ready to cum. Mimi had laid there for most of the time having little cums every few minutes as he stroked into her. When she felt his rhythm change and the head of his cock swell a little bit she came back to life. Her legs went over his back and her heels locked. He really slammed into her hard. She made sure she got it all. When he started to squirt another load into her she started to cum right along with him.

Both of them realized it was getting late. We rushed to get Elliott home. Elliott wanted to clean up with a wash cloth.

"I need to wash my dick of real good. When I get home Mom will probably want me to do her. She's wanted to do it every night this week."

And, there we were ... Me, my future wife, and the goofy guy that just bred her womb with his large cock with a huge load of sperm. Now we had to get him home so his mother can have a round with him. We loaded into the car and headed into the night. Elliot and Mimi rode in the back. Mimi couldn't leave his cock alone. I could see it up in the air in my rearview mirror. Really an obscene sight. A foot long cock and the girl I was soon to marry licking around the head with her tongue while she pumped it with her fist.

From what I could see we for going to have to stop and Mimi was going to fuck him again right there in the car. Mother Nature took over before that could happen. The licking around the head the hand job sent Elliott off. I saw him cum. Mimi was right. It must have felt like a garden hose turned on deep in her pussy. About a half cup of cum shot about a foot in the air and came down in Mimi's hair, on her face, and all over her shirt.

The only spot on Elliot was on the head of his cock where the cum fired out of his piss slit. Mimi was drenched. I started to hand her a tissue. Before I could offer she cleaned the big droplet off with her tongue and swallowed. We pulled up in front of Elliott's house and he leaped from the car and trotted to his front door. His Mom opened it and waved to us, not knowing who was really in the car.

"Holy Shit! I think I've been fucked about as much as a woman could ever be fucked by just one man. I wonder if he is still going to screw his Mom tonight?"

"From what I've seen he's probably in there right now with it half way inside her."

"God, what a shame. If that cock was on a regular guy that was halfway smart I'd marry him right now."

"What about your plans to marry me?"

"That's still on. I'll marrying you. You'll be my husband soon!"

"What going to be left down there?" I motioned with my hand towards her crotch.

"I'll still have a pussy. It won't go away. It won't be stretched out forever, I wouldn't think! Remember, I fucked him a while back before this and no one complained about me being loose. That includes guys with four inch dicks."

"You never told me you fucked a guy with a four inch dick."

That makes me feel better. To know my dick is bigger than somebody's.

"Why did you fuck a guy with a four inch dick?"

"How would I know if a guy has a short cock when I go out with him? Then if he is nice to me and I am ready to let him fuck me I can't just tell a guy his cock is too small."

"But, you still cum or do you fake it?"

"Oh, I cum. When I feel warm sperm hit my vagina I always cum. That's what sex is about. Letting a man cum inside you"

Mimi didn't know how she looked until we got home. I was even surprised when I got her into the light. We both laughed when she saw herself in the mirror. Elliott's cum was all over her hair. Some was dried to her face and forehead. A big glob was drying on her nose and left eye and eyebrow. More was running off by her chin and down her neck.

"I guess you will want to shower before you go to bed."

"The sheets can be changed in the morning. It feels like gallons are going to run out of my pussy anyway. I'll just go to be like this. I kind of like the way it feels. I must look like a real cum slut."

She turned away from me in bed. I spooned in behind her. I felt the cum on her face and some on the top side of her tits. Then I reached for her fresh fucked crotch. Cum was leaking out like she said. She was so wet and sloppy. I felt her pussy with my fingers, even dipping one inside. This is something she normally won't let me do.

"Wait for marriage!" she would say. In just a few weeks she would be my wife. I'll be fucking her, too.

The next day I left Mimi in bed. I had to be in to work at seven she didn't go to Burger Haven until one. Man, she was a sight. Dried cum was all over. Smeared in her hair and stuck to her face. Her thighs had dried cum all over them. Her pussy hair was thick with it, dried white in her reddish tinged muff. I started to pull the blanket over her, but changed my mind. I lifted her hip up enough to expose her cunt. Elliott's cum was oozing from deep inside her.