Loving Rita Ch. 05

Story Info
Widow Ellie likes coach Tim.
13.8k words
4.7
70.5k
15
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Grandma Ellie

Dear Reader, I'm sorry for the long time it took me to write Ch. 5; it's been a cold winter in New England, and I've been away in warm lands. You'll find Chs. 1-4 interesting, but Ch.5 makes sense by itself. Don't forget to vote, and send your comments and suggestions. Thanks. Andru.

* * * * *

Several months had gone by since Joey's grand dad died; his parents decided to stay in Ohio, but not yet to sell their cottage on Lake Lausanne. Joey had kept in touch with his grandma, Ellie, by phone. He noted that she talked much less about his grand dad in recent days.

It was the Saturday morning after the final exams week; Joey stayed the whole week at the university and studied. After sleeping for about four hours, Joey handed in his last take-home test, took a shower, picked up a large cup of hot coffee from a 7/11 store, and left for Lake Laussane. On the way to Lucy's home, at a shopping plaza, Joey picked up a box of chocolates, and a bouquet of flowers. He reached Lucy's home at about 10 a.m.

In anticipation of Joey's arrival, after taking a shower, Lucy had shaved her legs and armpits, and painted her finger and toe nails in bright red polish. She was dressed in a white silk robe over silk lingerie. She was fixing a late breakfast when Joey walked in to the kitchen and handed her the flowers and chocolate. As Lucy put the bouquet in a vase, Joey kept hugging and kissing a giggling Lucy, and kept mumbling repeatedly:

"I missed you very much, darling."

Lucy cooed, "I missed you too, baby."

Still kissing Lucy's neck and face, Joey whispered: "You smell very nice. Looks like you got all pretty just for me."

Lucy cooed, "Yes, darling. I just showered and put on new lingerie for you."

"Your hair; it's different. I love it."

"Yes, baby; it's lighter," cooed Lucy.

"Thank you for doing so much for me," whispered Joey and, while planting numerous kisses on Lucy's neck and face, unzipped her robe and lowered it. After hugging Lucy and fondling her white bra-covered boobs for a long time, Joey French kissed her and fondled her ample buttocks.

Joey mumbled, "You look voluptuous. Have your boobs grown larger?"

A giggling Lucy cooed, "Not much, but flattery will get you what you want," and asked:

"Do you like my boobs in a bra or without one?"

Joey grinned and whispered, "Both. They're simply magnificent."

Joey, still dressed in shorts and a short-sleeve shirt, gently persuaded her to lean against the sink. He sank to his knees, nudged Lucy to open her thighs for him, and lovingly rubbed the insides of her smooth thighs from knees to her crotch, savoring the malleable, smooth, and meaty thighs. Slowly, Joey lowered her red silk panties, and started to lick her perfumy pussy. After a week of missing young Joey, a giggling and willing Lucy decided to enjoy his oral love making. After several minutes of licking and sucking, Lucy's pussy nectars had oozed abundantly and coated Joey's mouth and face.

As Lucy led Joey to an upholstered chair in the living room, she cooed:

"I missed your body and baton for a whole week. Take off your clothes; lemme see your naked body," and, helped Joey take off his clothes.

After Joey sat in the chair, Lucy knelt in front of him and, as she gently held his balls in her delicate hand and licked them; Joey's cock grew more to Lucy's delight.

Lucy thought, "Wow. The power of a young cock," and decided to suck Joey's cock.

After sucking young Joey's cock for couple of minutes, Lucy straddled Joey's crotch and with his help stuffed her pussy with his massive cock.

After French kissing Lucy, Joey whispered, "Darling, show me your sexy arm pits; I want to kiss them."

Lucy cooed:

"Baby, I shaved this morning for you," and sexily lifted her arms above her head and Joey happily smelled her under arms and arm pits, and planted many kisses on them.

Joey removed Lucy's bra and played with her large, pendulous, boobs, and suckled her distended nipples. Lucy cooed:

"Pinch my nipples; suck them."

Soon, as she began to ride Joey's large cock, Lucy again cooed: "Suck them baby, suuuckkkk. I am close to cumming. Suckkkk. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh."

Joey held on to Lucy's voluptuous chest tightly against his hairy chest as her pussy and crotch convulsed on his big cock. After Lucy recovered from her orgasm, she got off of Joey, and cooed:

"Baby, I needed that; I missed your cock for a whole week," and then whispered softly:

"I have to visit my daughter, Kim, and my grand daughter for about two weeks. I hope you can keep busy without me here."

At that moment, Joey's cell phone in the back pocket of his shorts rang, interrupting the two lovers rudely; after several rings, reluctantly, Joey answered the phone; it was his grandma Ellie on the line:

"Honey, how did you do in the exams?"

"Fine grandma. I should get good grades in all the courses."

As Joey talked on the phone, as quietly as possible, Lucy began to kiss his neck, chest, and nipples; she also kept a firm grasp on his cock with her vagina.

Ellie said, "Guess what? I'm going to get away from here, while your mom and dad take care of my house," and giggling, continued:

"Actually, I'll be camping at your parent's cottage; the change will do me good; I always liked Lake Laussane."

Joey was surprised, but pleased; he managed to say, "That's great. When are you coming?"

"I'm coming in about two weeks on Saturday; you have to pick me up at the airport about 2 p.m.," chirped Ellie.

"Ok, grandma. I Love you," said Joey and hung up the phone; he looked at Lucy still in his lap and whispered:

"Grandma Ellie is coming in about two weeks. Before she comes, I better love you without distractions."

Lucy replied, "Let me show you my favorite activity," and, after kneeling in front of him, held his pussy juice-covered cock in her delicate hand, and licked it lovingly from its base to head. Lucy slowly pumped Joey's erect cock and watched it intently as sticky precum oozed out of its eye, and she licked it off before it trickled down the side. Joey moaned with pleasure as Lucy continued to pump his cock lovingly until it spewed of semen-laden jism; Lucy put her mouth on the cock head and swallowed it.

"Luuuv it. Ahhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkkk. Suckkkkk."

Several minutes later, lovingly, Joey nudged Lucy to bend over the upholstered chair and fucked her doggy style.

Lucy noticed Joey was happy and excited that his grandma was visiting them. Then she remembered that Joey is indeed a young guy in many respects.

JOEY RECEIVES GRANDMA ELLIE

Since Joey had to work on the day she left to visit Kim and her return flight was scheduled to return an hour before Ellie's, Lucy and Joey decided it would be better if she drove to the airport and left her car there. During the next two weeks, while Lucy was away, Joey stayed in Lawrenceville and worked at the hospital. The two lovers spoke on the phone when Lucy had time and privacy. On the Saturday morning Ellie and Lucy returned to Lawrenceville, after working all morning, Joey drove to Lake Laussane; he cleaned up the backyard of his parent's cottage for Ellie, and dusted and cleaned the living and guest bed rooms. Joey stocked the kitchen with several essential groceries for Ellie and bought items Lucy had requested.

After a good visit with her daughter, Lucy's return flight arrived on time. After she reached home, Lucy read Joey's message welcoming her and professing his love for her. Later, she heard Joey enter the kitchen. Joey and Lucy hugged each other lovingly first and passionately next; they were horny, but they did not have time to make love. Lucy said:

"I had a nice visit with Kim and my grand daughter," and after a pause, continued:

"I'll tell you later what Kim said. You better go to the airport to meet Ellie," and kissed him lovingly.

Joey went to the airport and found out Ellie's flight was delayed slightly due to a mechanical problem with the plane. At last, he saw Ellie outside the security area; she looked pretty in light make up, shoulder-length blonde-gray hair, white short-sleeve blouse, beige pants, and sneakers. Joey noted his grandma was about 5'3'', 130lb, and had a big bosom and nice ass. She looked younger than at his grand dad's funeral. When Joey hugged Ellie, he felt her soft boobs pressing against his chest; they felt slightly larger than Lucy's.

After picking up her luggage, Joey drove Ellie to Lake Lausanne. Ellie briefed him about his grand parents: his grand dad, dad's father, fell and broke his hip; grandma was doing as well as can be expected; Joey understood his parents are not returning any time soon.

At the cottage, after Joey carried Ellie's luggage to the master bedroom and showed her the cottage, Ellie said:

"Honey, it's been a long time since I visited here. It's a nice day; let's walk outside and visit."

"Grandma, aren't you tired?"

"I'm ok. I took a short nap on the plane. I'll try to go to bed early tonight."

After walking together in the backyard, Joey and Ellie visited in the Lanai over tea Joey had fixed. Ellie said:

"Let's go out for an informal dinner, at about 6:30; it's my treat. Please invite Lucy, call her now, I insist."

Joey called Lucy, and told her about his afternoon with Ellie and the planned dinner with her that evening; Lucy agreed to go out to dinner. Joey also said:

"Ellie looks nice, for a grandma," and after a pause said:

"She is a young looking grandma."

Lucy said, "I'll check her out this evening. Let's invite her here for after dinner coffee," and added:

"I don't care if she finds out we live together."

Joey did not have much time between visiting with Ellie and going out to dinner; he whispered to Lucy:

"I'll pick you up at about six; I'll be with Ellie until then. Miss you. Bye for now," and hung up the phone.

Ellie dressed nicely in a short-sleeve, vee-neck, short, black dress that showed her generous cleavage. Lucy, wanting not to show her cleavage and excite Joey during dinner, dressed in a round-neck burgundy dress that came to her knees; underneath her dress, she put on red flimsy, lacy panties, and a lacy bra. Lucy also put on black, silk, stockings, as well as Joey's favorite perfume, Chanel #5, on her neck, cleavage, and crotch.

Ellie, Lucy, and Joey had nice pasta dinners at Tony's restaurant; Ellie thanked Joey for cleaning the cottage; she ordered a bottle of wine with dinner. Joey offered to stay sober to drive home. Lucy and Ellie had a good time and by the end of the evening, they became friends.

ELLIE WALKS IN ON JOEY AND LUCY

Ellie sensed that Lucy was a sincere person and genuinely cared for Joey. It was very obvious that Joey was smitten by Lucy's voluptuous beauty. As they finished their dinners, Lucy suggested:

"It's still early. Let's have coffee at my home."

Ellie said, "I would love to, but you must have made other plans."

Both Lucy and Joey blushed, but Lucy insisted, saying:

"It's no problem at all," and soon they were at Lucy's home.

Lucy brought a tray of liquor glasses and after dinner liquors, and said:

"I'll go make coffee. Please make yourself at home."

After Lucy left for the kitchen, Ellie whispered to Joey:

"She's a nice and beautiful woman. You're a lucky guy."

Joey blushing, said: "Thanks. I know. I wanted her since I was about 12 years old."

Lucy served cookies Joey bought earlier with the coffee as he was watching TV: a movie on HBO, and the three were having a nice evening. Ellie said:

"I like to watch that made for TV movie; right now, I need to freshen up," and was shown to the powder room where she noticed Joey's clothes hanging behind the door and his toiletries in the cabinet above the vanity.

While Ellie was in the powder room, Joey quickly crawled on his knees to Lucy seated in the upholstered chair and whispered:

"Ellie told me she likes you. I like you too," and hugged her.

After consuming the wine at the restaurant and the after-dinner liquor, Lucy shed some of her inhibitions.

"I'm glad Ellie approves of me," cooed Lucy, and French kissed Joey, and rubbed his crotch and felt his cock grow.

Lucy cooed, "Help me take some of the dishes to the kitchen."

Joey agreed and noted Ellie was still in the powder room. As he walked behind her, Joey watched Lucy's voluptuous buttocks wiggling in her burgundy dress and his cock stiffened; impulsively, he decided to fondle them and taste her pussy.

In the kitchen, as she put the dishes in the sink, Lucy said:

"I'll load the dishwasher later," and turned to return to the living room when she found herself in Joey's strong arms as he quickly began French kissing her and fondling her buttocks. Lucy wanted to stop Joey, but he pleaded with her:

"I can't wait. It's been almost two weeks since I loved you. I want a taste of your sexy pussy."

A surprised Lucy mumbled, weakly: "I missed you too; Ellie's in the living room," but a persistent Joey again let her know he was desperate to love her by French kissing her.

Meanwhile, after returning from the powder room, Ellie barely heard whispers coming from the kitchen. On an impulse, instead of watching the movie, she decided to see what was going on in the kitchen; she tiptoed through the unlit dining room, and peeked around the corner.

Ellie saw Joey French kissing Lucy passionately, and running his hands on her buttocks and outer thighs. As the two lovers kissed, Ellie's long-suppressed passion resurfaced quickly and began to build up in her pussy. She was turned on watching young Joey, her grandson, passionately kissing Lucy, an older woman.

Joey pleaded with Lucy:

"Ellie's watching a movie. She's in the living room. She'll stay there. I want a quick lick of pussy. Please, please."

Without waiting further, Joey quickly fell to his knees, lifted Lucy's knee-length dress, and began to kiss and lick up and down her well-toned thighs; soon, he was kissing her lacy panties-covered crotch. When she felt Joey's mouth and hot breath on her thighs and crotch, Lucy abandoned all caution; she felt secure in the kitchen of her home. As Joey passionately kept kissing her lace-covered cunt, Lucy tilted her head back, held up her dress around her waist with one hand, and held on to his head with the other,.

It took a moment for Ellie to grasp what was going on: there was Joey on his knees on a throw rug, and his head was bobbing up and down in Lucy's crotch as he was licking it; in turn, Lucy leaned back against the counter, her head thrown back, moaning and cooing softly, and vainly trying to hold up her bunched up dress. Ellie saw Lucy had on skimpy red silk panties that contrasted well with her meaty, alabaster, thighs; she realized Joey had firmly grasped Lucy's buttocks in his strong hands as he kissed her panties-covered pussy and he was not going stop soon.

Ellie was aroused intensely as she watched Joey performing oral sex on Lucy. Quietly, she lifted up her dress, pushed aside her silk panties, and inserted her right index finger in to her wet vagina; she pinched her right nipple with her left hand. Ellie was surprised how much she got turned on as she watched Joey rubbing his face on Lucy's crotch; she realized Lucy was really loving her panties-covered pussy being kissed and Joey was loving kissing Lucy's pussy. Ellie knew about men performing oral sex on women and she enjoyed it when her late husband, Leif, performed it a few times; however, Leif was not passionate about sucking her pussy and she had to ask him to do it to her.

Softly, Lucy cooed: "Ohhh. Babyyy. I'm so horny. You're mouth's good. Love it. Ohhhh."

Lucy and Joey did not realize that Ellie was watching them and was turned on; they thought she was still watching TV in the living room.

Realizing Lucy was aroused and he could make her cum, Joey quickly lowered Lucy's red panties to her knees, and started to lick her bare pussy and clit. Ellie continued to rub her aroused clit and it engorged more. Soon, Lucy's cooing became higher pitched, but she stifled it by biting the back of her hand, as she came on Joey's sucking mouth:

"Ohhh. Babyyy. Love it. Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhh."

Much to her delight Ellie's clit became well-lubricated with her oozing nectar; she was happy that she had not lost the ability to become wet and lubricated.

After her orgasm subsided, Lucy pulled up Joey and French kissed him tasting her pussy nectar on his mouth.

Lucy felt Joey hold her in a tight hug; she saw Joey's face had a determined, passion-filled, look. Lucy did not really want to take the chance to be caught in the act of fucking by Ellie. She cooed in a pleading tone:

"I'll make it up to you tonight. Baby, your cum will be messy running down my mouth or legs."

Joey whispered urgently "But, I'm very horny. It won't take long. Raise your right leg," and quickly unzipped his pants, lowered his shorts and pants, and pulled out his throbbing, precum-covered cock.

With a mixture of apprehension and desire, Lucy cooed:

"Guess, it's ok; I had my cum," and giggled as Joey was wildly humping her thighs probing for her love channel.

Quickly, Lucy grasped Joey's throbbing cock, and as she placed it at her pussy opening, cooed:

"The head is slick; it's leaking cum."

Lucy gasped as Joey slowly snaked it in to her well-lubricated pussy. Holding Lucy's voluptuous buttocks firmly, Joey pulled Lucy's body tightly against his, and urgently pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy. Lucy closed her eyes and surrendered to Joey's passion, and cooed:

"Oh, baby. Cum in me, deep, deep."

In the subdued lighting, Ellie could barely see Joey's cock going in and out of Lucy's pussy; but she was more than thrilled watching their love making. It was clear to Ellie that young Joey was enjoying fucking older Lucy while kissing her wrinkled neck. By now, Ellie's pussy lips and clit were well lubricated; as she leaned against the wall for support, Ellie continued to rub them and soon had an intense orgasm just as Joey lifted Lucy off the floor, shoved his cock deep in to her pussy, and released several jets of his cum. Somehow, Joey and Lucy managed not to make loud sounds as the young man's cock spurted several jets of pent up jism. Quietly, with her pussy still pulsing, Ellie pulled down her dress, walked back to the living room, and sat in front of the TV.

"Baby, take it out, slowly."

Lovingly and giggling softly, Lucy wiped his face and still stiff cock with tissues.

"Go see how Ellie is doing. Hope she did not hear us making love. I've to freshen up."

Lucy also sprayed air freshener to mask sex odors from love making.

Sheepishly, Joey nodded his head in agreement. Lucy also wiped some of the mixture of Joey's saliva, cum, and her nectar from her pussy, and quickly went upstairs to her bathroom.

By the time Joey returned to the living room, Ellie was in the living room and pretended to be engrossed in the TV movie; but, she noticed the outline of Joey's erection in his pants; later, she noted the still flushed look on Lucy's face.

After the movie ended, as Ellie helped Lucy carry the remaining dishes to the kitchen, she said warmly:

"Let's have lunch; I would like to talk to you."

"I'm free all week. How about tomorrow?"

"Fine," replied Ellie.

"We'll go to the mall, have lunch, and do some shopping. I'll pick you up at about Noon."

After Joey dropped her at the cottage, Ellie changed in to a comfortable night gown, and watched TV in the living room for several minutes. She recalled details of the passionate love making of young Joey and widow Lucy in the kitchen. Her pussy again tingled. She took out the vibrator she brought with her; she had not used the vibrator since Leif died. She decided that she enjoyed watching love making; she sat in an upholstered chair in front of the full-length mirror and, while watching her pussy in the mirror, gave herself an orgasm. Ellie slept well that night.