Loving Rita Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tim savored the indescribable sensations of his cock buried deep in Ellie's juicy pussy, she cooed:

"Timmy, cum in me," and tightened her vaginal muscles around his cock.

Grunting, Tim pumped his massive cock in and out of Ellie's pussy. He was pleased his climax was delayed longer than he had anticipated and savored the sensation of Ellie's pussy around his cock. In a few minutes, Tim's cock erupted several jets of cum, and resting his upper body on her tummy and chest, he whimpered:

"Ahhhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkk. Ahhhhhhhhh."

Several minutes later, after he withdrew his cock from her pussy, Tim lay down on the carpeted floor; Ellie got up from the upholstered chair, and with Tim's cum trickling out of her vagina, she quickly walked to the bathroom.

Ellie took a long time freshening up. She wanted to entice young Tim to make love to her in an hour or two. Ellie also wanted to look sexy and smell nice for Tim; she put on a black silk robe over a black open-cup silk bra; sprayed perfume on her cleavage, neck, and crotch, and returned to the bedroom.

As Tim lay on the carpeted floor and was surfing TV channels, Ellie lovingly cleaned his still hard cock with a warm wash cloth and watched in wonder as it stiffened. She cooed softly:

"He's ready for action so soon," and kissed the wet head.

Tim said: "He also likes you."

Blushing, Ellie cooed, "He's young and likes my old pussy," and asked:

"What are you looking for?"

"I am looking for a women's basketball game between two college teams; it seems like it will start in about 30 min."

"Let's take a coffee-cake break. I baked a pound cake Leif liked; I hope you like it too."

Tim nodded his head and followed Ellie to the kitchen watching her large buttocks jiggle. As Ellie cut and placed two pieces of cake on plates, she was aware of Tim staring at her ass; she looked at him, smiled, and wiggled her ass sexily. Tim hugged her from behind, poking his cock in to her ass.

Ellie slowly wiggled away from Tim's grasp and carried the two plates to the living room; when she bent slightly to place the plates on the coffee table, Tim grasped Ellie's waist and again shoved his stiff cock in to her buttocks.

Ellie persuaded Tim to sit next to her and eat the cake. She enjoyed Tim's groping, but was distracted and did not finish her piece of cake. Somehow, Tim managed to eat most of the cake.

With Tim still sitting in the chair, Ellie cooed:

"Let me suck you," and lead him to the chair in front of the mirror in the living room.

Tim watched in rapt attention as Ellie massaged his cock with her delicate hand and sucked its head, and gently fondled his balls. Ellie paused sucking and cooed:

"Leif loved having his cock sucked; on our first date, he taught me to lick it like an ice cream cone."

After Ellie resumed sucking his cock, Tim managed to mumble, "Lucky me. You had a good teacher."

Ellie noted Tim had heavy growth of brown-red, curly, pubic hair. Impishly, Ellie paused sucking Tim's cock, and cooed:

"Our children would have had lots of hair," and then cooed:

"That's enough for now. Let's watch the game in the bedroom," and led Tim to her bedroom.

The basketball game had just begun; Ellie propped up two sets of soft pillows on her bed for Tim and herself. Soon Tim began to watch the game intently. During the first commercial break, Tim pulled Ellie to him and said:

"I like to watch the point guard on the red-jersey team; she's really a good player."

Ellie nodded her head as she slowly ran her fingers through Tim's chest hair, rubbed his muscular chest, and pinched his nipples. When the game resumed, she watched it with interest. During each commercial break, Ellie rubbed Tim's body: chest, thighs, and legs, and her pussy was tingling continuously.

Just before half time, Ellie began to run her fingers through Tim's thick pubic hair and rub his crotch area; she then put her face in his crotch and inhaled his sexual odors. Ellie grasped Tim's erect cock and licked it from the base to its head.

When, on the TV, the cheer leaders were performing their acts, Ellie muted the sound, and with a big grin on her face cooed:

"Tim, watch a special act by your personal cheer leader," and, facing away from him, Ellie stood up, slowly wiggled her voluptuous ass sexily, straddled his crotch and slowly impaled herself on his slick, erect, cock.

After making herself comfortable on Tim's cock, Ellie turned her head and asked:

"How do you like this act?"

A happy Tim, smiled and said:

"I love your act; you're a voluptuous cheer leader," and grasped Ellie's open-bra encased boobs, squeezed them, and pinched her nipples; Tim also kissed her wrinkled neck passionately.

When the game resumed, Ellie thought Tim may ask her to get off of his cock; instead, Tim continued to squeeze her boobs and watched the game with the sound muted.

Ellie wanted to do it doggy style on the bed; slowly, she got off of Tim's cock, got on her knees, and holding on to the foot board, winked at Tim. Ellie's smooth, shiny, voluptuous, buttocks looked very inviting to Tim. Eagerly, he quickly got on his knees, lovingly kissed Ellie's meaty buttocks, and slowly snaked his stiff cock past her buttocks in to her blonde hair-covered pussy. For a few minutes, Tim was content to remain still with his cock deep in Ellie's pussy and fondling either her boobs or her shiny buttocks.

Soon, Tim was pistoning his cock in and out of Ellie's tight pussy. He enjoyed seeing his big cock disappear completely in between her voluptuous buttocks and reappear coated with love juices. Periodically, Ellie looked back to see Tim's face red as he made love to her.

Tim delayed cumming as long as he could, but Ellie's snug, well-lubricated, pussy triggered his second climax of that evening:

"Elllie. Luuuv it. Fuckkkkkkk. Ahhhhhh," and collapsed on Ellie's back.

Later, Tim laughed and, looking at the TV screen, said:

"I think the red-jersey team won," and turned off the TV.

Soon, Ellie and Tim fell asleep. Sometime after midnight, Ellie woke up and saw young Tim sleeping next to her. Lovingly, she touched his face, hugged him, and went back to sleep.

Next morning, after Tim woke up, he realized he did not have time to make love to Ellie before going to work. Ellie was in the kitchen; she looked good in a white robe without make up. As he drank a cup of coffee Ellie had fixed, she said:

"Lucy invited us to go out to dinner with her and Joey on Saturday."

"Fine. Joey and I play basketball on Saturday morning. I'm free in the afternoon. I would like to mow the lawn."

"I've chores to do and work in the yard. Come for a late lunch," cooed Ellie.

Just before Tim left for work, he hugged and kissed Ellie. Softly, Ellie asked:

"Timmy, do you want me to shave my arm pits?"

"Ellie, they're your arm pits. Do what you like. I'll love them with or without hair," and after a pause said:

"How about you don't shave in late fall and winter; shave in spring and summer?"

Ellie smiled and said, "Good suggestion; let me think about it."

ELLIE AND LUCY ON FRIDAY

On Friday morning, Joey and Tim were in Lawrenceville. Lucy called Ellie and invited her first to walk and then shop at the mall. Lucy picked up Ellie at about 12:30, and after the two widows walked briskly for about 30 min., they sat down to have lunch and visit.

Ellie said, "Lunch is on me; let's each have a glass of wine."

After clicking their wine glasses to toast each other, and Tim and Joey, Lucy asked, "Ellie, how are you doing at the cottage? Sorry, I didn't call you earlier. I didn't want to intrude. You certainly look radiant."

Ellie blushed and said softly, "I'm doing well. I've been seeing Tim. He's a nice guy. I thank you and Joey for introducing him to me. How are you doing?"

Lucy blushed and said, "I'm doing fine too. As you know, I've been seeing Joey. He's taking good care of me."

Ellie said, "I'm glad to be getting good loving from Tim. Like Joey, he has no problem loving me, an older woman," and giggling, added:

"He can't keep his hands off of my body and he seems to be aroused whenever we are together; mind you, I'm not complaining. So far we have done it three times on each date," again, she giggled and said:

"After the basketball season, I plan to spend weekends in bed with him."

Blushing, Lucy said, "Joey's the same way with me. We've been going out several months and he still loves me very passionately."

Ellie said, "Joey's young. I bet he can do it ten times on a weekend."

Again, Lucy blushed, and said, "I'm sure he can," and, giggling, added:

"It would be lot of fun to go on a honeymoon."

Thoughtfully, Ellie said: "We're two lucky widows; we've had loving husbands, and later found young and eager lovers who enjoy loving us," and, giggling, added:

"It may be because we have voluptuous bodies and can't get pregnant," and Lucy also giggled in agreement.

After a pause, Ellie said, "Let's go to the lingerie store; Tim is coming for lunch tomorrow afternoon after playing basketball with Joey."

Lucy agreed, "Yes. My Joey is coming tomorrow after being away three days in Lawrenceville."

After shopping, Lucy drove Ellie to her cottage and then went home.

JOEY AND TIM ON SATURDAY

After, Joey and Tim played basketball for couple of hours, they showered, and got dressed. They agreed to get a sandwich and soft drink at a near by fast food restaurant.

Joey asked Tim, "How are things?"

"Just fine. Thanks for introducing me to Ellie; she's a lovely lady."

"I know; she's my grandma."

Tim smiled and said, "She's a young grandma; I'm fond of her."

Joey said, "Lucy told me we are having dinner with you and grandma," after a pause, added:

"I'm so lucky to be with Lucy; she's a lovely lady too."

Shortly, Joey and Tim left in their cars.

ELLIE AND TIM ON SATURDAY

Saturday was a cloudy spring day, not too hot. As Ellie worked on her flower beds, she thought of Tim's muscular body and his big cock, and his love of her boobs and arm pits; all the while, her pussy tingled with anticipation. After working for an hour, Ellie was perspiring. Later, she took a nice long shower, and shaved her legs and arm pits.

After Tim entered the kitchen at Ellie's cottage, she greeted him with a hug and a French kiss in a silk, pink, robe. Tim felt her big boobs pressing on his chest and got aroused. He pulled Ellie to his chest and French kissed her.

Ellie asked, "How was basket ball? Did you see Joey?"

"Good. Joey and I played on the same team; later, we had lunch together," and, continued:

"How are you doing? I'm thirsty," and fixed himself a glass of water.

"I had a busy morning; I worked in the yard," and, continued:

"Let's visit in the Lanai."

Tim whispered, "You smell nice. I missed you since Wednesday," and, after pulling her to sit in his lap, French kissed her. When Tim tried to unfasten Ellie's robe belt, she cooed:

"Just sit in the chair, I'll model the new lingerie I bought yesterday," and got off Tim's lap.

Slowly, while slowly swaying, Ellie removed her robe to reveal her two large, sagging boobs, spilling over the openings of a red-open-cup bra. Her pink nipples and white, soft, tit flesh, looked shiny in the daylight.

Later, still swaying sexily, Ellie raised her arms above her head and cooed:

"I've shaved my arm pits for you."

Tim got up from the chair, hugged Ellie, and kissed her neck and then her smooth arm pits. He mumbled:

"What other surprise do you have for me?"

"Take off your shirt; let me see your chest," demanded Ellie. After Tim removed his shirt, Ellie hugged him and ran her fingers in his hairy chest; mischievously, Tim removed his pants revealing his cock-created tent in his shorts.

Ellie, cooed: "Someone likes me."

"And your assets," whispered Tim fondling her pendulous boobs.

Tim sat in a chair and pulled Ellie to straddle his lap, and began to fondle Ellie's boobs spilled out of her red-open-cup bra. Ellie felt her pussy tingle more; she knew her pussy was wet with her nectar.

Ellie cooed, "I've been thinking about you; I'm juicy," and smiling, dipped a finger in her pussy, scooped her pussy nectar, and put it in Tim's mouth. Gratefully, Tim licked Ellie's nectar-covered finger.

Yet, she was aware she and Tim were making out in the Lanai, and pouted:

"Some one may see us."

Softly, Tim assured Ellie, "No one can see us here. I love making out with you in day light," and French kissed her.

Reassured by Tim, Ellie placed a large cushion on the floor in front of Tim, slid to her knees, and reaching in to his shorts, pulled out his stiff cock. Looking intently at Tim's big cock, she cooed:

"I'm glad I can turn on a young guy like you," and licked Tim's cockhead.

A pleased Tim nudged Ellie to sit on the dining table and whispered:

"You're a voluptuous beauty. It's my pleasure to love you."

Smiling sexily at Tim, Ellie opened her knees slightly: she had on a pair of red silk, open-crotch, panties that matched her open-cup bra.

Tim kissed Ellie's mouth, her slightly flattened boobs. He then kissed her knees and opened her thighs hoping to see Ellie's hairy, glistening, pussy. Framed by the slit in the red panties, Ellie's hairy pussy looked beautiful and edible to Tim.

As Tim was lowering his head to suck on her pussy, Ellie cooed:

"If you like, I'll shave my crotch too."

Tim whispered, "May be another day," and licked Ellie's clit and pussy lips. Ellie was close to an orgasm, but wanted to cum on Tim's cock; she gently touched Tim's head and cooed:

"Timmy, let me sit on your cock; I want to see us in a mirror," and, with Tim's help, got off the table.

Giggling, Tim and Ellie managed to shuffle to the living room with his cock poking in to her buttocks. After hugging Ellie passionately, Tim sat in the upholstered chair and watched in the mirror as the voluptuous Ellie sat in his lap facing away from him; his stiff cock curved up, eager to enter her juicy love channel.

Tim kissed Ellie's neck and whispered:

"Honey, you look gorgeous," and fondled her large boobs and gently pinched her nipples, eliciting moans from her.

Ellie lifted her ass, grasped Tim's stiff cock, positioned it at her pussy mouth, and, while watching the erotic image in the mirror, slowly snaked it in. Tim knew Ellie was close to cumming. While pinching Ellie's left boob, Tim used his right hand to rub her aroused, slick clit.

Ellie closed her eyes, leaned back, slowly moved up her pussy on Tim's big cock, as he continued to massage her enlarged clit. Soon, Ellie's climax roared through her crotch, as her pussy convulsed around Tim's cock:

"Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh. Ushhhhhhhhhh. Luvvvvv it. Ahhhhhhh."

Tim, while watching in awe Ellie's convulsing body in the mirror, held on to her. He knew he would be always thrilled to watch Ellie's orgasms.

A grinning Ellie cooed, "Timmy, thank you," and turned her head and kissed his cheek.

After several minutes, Tim mumbled:

"Ellie, that was awesome. I'm on the verge of cumming," and holding her meaty buttocks in his large hands, gently lifted Ellie's ass up his cock and lowered it. To prolong the coupling and delay cumming, Tim paused periodically; meanwhile, his cock was continuously releasing precum mixed with his sperm. He was grateful that Ellie cannot become pregnant.

Following his urge, Tim lifted Ellie up and plunged his cock in to her love channel; grasping her pendulous boobs, he released numerous jets of cum at her cervix:

"Fuckkkkkk. Fuckkk. Ahhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkk. Ahhhh."

It was Ellie's turn to watch in awe, young Tim, fuck her passionately; his muscular body shivering and perspiring with exertion.

Several minutes later, Ellie looked at her watch, and cooed:

"I need to pee and freshen up," and, giggling, continued:

"You're still hard. Let's do it in my bed," and slowly got off Tim's stiff cock.

A smiling Tim followed Ellie watching her meaty buttocks barely covered by wet-red-panties. After waiting patiently in the bedroom for several minutes, Tim went to the bathroom to find Ellie freshening up in front of the vanity.

When Ellie saw Tim's erect cock, she smiled and gently grabbed it. Tim turned Ellie to face him, lifted her to sit on the vanity, and gently lifted her legs.

Ellie giggled, "You want me here, in the bathroom?"

Tim, smiled, nodded his head, and, while holding her legs up in his arms, snaked his cock in to her pussy. Ellie whimpered with pleasure as Tim fucked her in steady strokes, pausing periodically to fondle her boobs, kiss her neck, and mumble words of admiration for her voluptuous body.

Tim built up perspiration as he fucked Ellie with determination until he reached his climax and collapsed on her open-bra encased boobs.

Tired and yet smiling and happy, Ellie and Tim took a shower together. Ellie giggled a lot when Tim fondled her soap-covered boobs and buttocks, and washed her crotch and pussy repeatedly.

In turn, Ellie washed Tim's muscular body, and especially his cock and balls. She was surprised, but pleased, when Tim's cock became rigid. But, the two tired lovers decided to rest for a while before getting ready for dinner with Lucy and Joey.

Later that evening, Ellie received a phone call from her daughter; she was happy because her husband, Joey's dad, got a nice promotion and they had decided to stay in Northern Ohio at least another year. She was also glad that Ellie was happy and going out with a friend of Joey.

Ellie was happy that she will stay at least a year at Lake Lausanne. For the near future, the basket ball season will end, and soon school will be closed for summer; she will have Tim available to her full-time!