Loving Rita Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your pants off. Love me in front of this mirror. I had to beg Leif to make love to me with lights on. We always did it in bed at night with lights turned off," cooed Ellie firmly as she undid the clasp of her bra. Shortly, she saw Tim had taken off his underwear too. Ellie lowered her right hand and gently grasped Tim's rigid cock.

Suddenly, Ellie became hesitant. Actually, first she wanted her pussy eaten just like Lucy did by young Joey, but she didn't know whether Tim liked oral sex. Ellie decided to be bold and cooed:

"Tim, I'm very wet," and was delighted when Tim whispered:

"I'll take care of it," and quickly pulled the upholstered chair in front of the mirror. As Ellie held on to the chair for support, kneeling on the carpeted floor, Tim removed Ellie's silk white panties as he admired her blonde-hair covered crotch and meaty thighs.

Ellie squealed happily when Tim buried his face in her crotch and, while holding firmly her voluptuous buttocks, he rubbed his face in it, and inhaled her aroused scent and perfume for a minute or so. Tim gently nudged Ellie to sit in the upholstered chair and, as she watched her sagging large boobs heaving in the mirror, Tim gently separated her legs at the knees, lifted them up, and placed them on his shoulders.

Ellie blushed seeing her crotch brazenly opened up and being inspected by Tim. After gently separating her pubes and exposing her juicy pussy, Tim leaned forward and began to lick it with firm pressure. Tim also sucked her love nectar from her pussy.

Ellie felt pleasure in her pussy beyond her expectations. Soon she grasped Tim's head and began to moan uncontrollably as her orgasm rolled out:

"Ohhh. Tiiimmy. Tiiimmy. Goddd. Suckkkk. Suckk. Ahhhhhhh."

Ellie then cooed, "Oh, Tim, that's the first time I came on a man's mouth in about five years."

Gallantly, Tim whispered, "Any time Ellie. You've the sweetest pussy; I felt it pulse and quiver on my mouth," and smiling said:

"You're the first woman I made love to since my divorce."

Ellie blushed and cooed, "I want to sit in your lap. It's been a long time since I loved a man. Let me pace myself," and, after steering Tim to sit in the upholstered chair, sat in his lap on top of his cock lump, facing away from him.

For his part, Tim gladly grasped Ellie's boobs and, much to her surprise, while hugging her began to lick her neck; he gently lifted her left arm and licked her under arm and arm pit. When Tim felt soft hair in Ellie's arm pits, he got turned on more. Tim then lifted Ellie up and while holding his big cock in his hand placed it at the entrance of Ellie's well-lubricated pussy.

Tim whispered, "Take it slowly, bit by bit," making Ellie blush.

As the two lovers watched in the mirror with fascination, a determined Ellie slowly impaled herself on Tim's cock and sat still until her vaginal walls expanded to grasp it along its length.

Ellie saw in the mirror Tim's firm cock was bent where it entered her pussy and there was white love juice on her pussy lips. Tim was amazed at how tight and well lubricated Ellie's pussy was. He knew he would reach his climax in a short time, but he would be able to make love to Ellie at least a second time that evening.

Tim whispered, "It's so tight and snug; I won't last long."

Ellie giggled and cooed, "Go ahead. I want to feel you cumming in me," and began to tighten her vaginal muscles around Tim's cock and release them.

Tim felt intense pleasure from Ellie's pussy wall grasping and loosening around his cock. Soon, Tim mumbled:

"I'm cummmming. Cummming. Elliiiieeee," and, while squeezing her soft boobs, hugging Ellie tightly against his chest, his cock released multiple jets of cum near her cervix.

Ellie was thrilled she made Tim cum in her pussy and, as happened to Leif, waited several minutes for his cock to soften and slither out of her pussy. However, much to Ellie's surprise and delight, Tim's cock barely softened as he resumed kissing her shoulders and neck, and fondling her voluptuous, sagging, boobs. Ellie was pleased that again her pussy began to tingle.

Ellie giggled and cooed softly, "Looks like you are ready; I'm impressed it didn't soften. I need to freshen up; you can use the powder room over there. We can love in a few minutes."

Blushing, Tim said, "I've been hard all evening; you're very voluptuous; I love your nice, big, boobs," and added:

"I never made love in front of a mirror; I'm glad we did. I'm turned on watching us together in the mirror."

Ellie cooed, "I'm glad you like it. I never did before; I thought of it just for us. Guess we're voyeurs."

Still blushing, Tim said, "Let's do it again in front of the mirror."

Ellie cooed, "You're on, after I clean up," and slowly dislodged Tim's stiff cock from her pussy and, as his jism trickled down her thighs, she ran to the bathroom.

After freshening up, Ellie put on a white silk open cup bra, and undid her pony tail and combed her shoulder-length hair. She picked up a large beach towel and wetted a wash cloth with warm water; Ellie wanted to suck Tim's cock after cleaning it.

When Ellie returned to the living room, Tim got up from the sofa, hugged her passionately, and French kissed her. Tim started to fondle her open cup bra-encased boobs, but Ellie gently wiggled out of Tim's embrace, knelt in front of him, and gently cleaned his still erect cock. Lovingly, Ellie pumped Tim's circumcised cock and slowly licked its head, paused, and cooed:

"He sure deposited a load in me; it's a good thing I'm too old to get pregnant," making Tim blush and happy.

After assuring herself Tim's cock had grown to full length, Ellie led him to the upholstered chair, turned it sideways, and nudged him to sit on it. Ellie then straddled Tim's thighs facing him and helped him snake his stiff cock in to her pussy.

As she watched in the mirror, Ellie either pressed her big, sagging, boobs, against Tim's hairy chest or just rubbed her nipples on it. For his part, Tim kissed Ellie's neck and arms, as his cock released small amounts of precum in to her pussy.

Ellie cooed, "I love your hairy chest; Leif did not have much chest hair."

Tim realized that Ellie still had feelings for Leif, but she was getting turned on by a different lover: young, hairy-chested, and passionate.

Ellie cooed:

"Tim, suck my boob," and lifted her open-cup bra-encased left boob and offered it to Tim to suck. Ellie slowly lifted herself dragging Tim's cock in her pussy channel and pushed it in by sitting down; soon, with eyes closed, she fucked Tim's cock at a steady rhythm for several minutes and rested.

Ellie smiled pleased with her effort; she also built sheen of perspiration. Tim was delighted Ellie was a passionate lover. He kissed and sucked her right boob. When he looked in to her eyes, Ellie asked:

"What do you like?"

Holding Ellie tightly, shyly, Tim pleaded:

"Right now, I want to kiss your arm pits."

Ellie protested weakly, "But, I'm all sweaty; I haven't shaved for about a year."

"I don't care. You smell great. You're gorgeous," insisted Tim.

Slowly, with Tim holding her tightly, Ellie tilted her head back and raised her arms above her head. A delighted Tim planted numerous kisses on Ellie's neck and blonde-haired arm pits while his cock released more streams of precum in her pussy.

Ellie was surprised that she got more turned on by Tim's kisses on her neck and arm pits, and they triggered her orgasm. She threw her arms around Tim's neck and wiggled her pussy on Tim's cock as waves of pleasure washed over her voluptuous body. With Tim hugging her tightly, Ellie squealed happily:

"Timmyyyyy. Cummming. Cummmming. Ahhhhh."

After her orgasm subsided, Ellie smiled and, after French kissing Tim, cooed:

"Darling Timmy, you made me cum a second time this evening; I don't remember the last time that happened. You need to cum again; fuck me right here, on the floor."

After slowly getting off of Tim's leaking cock, Ellie spread the beach towel on the carpeted floor in front of the mirror, and laid on it with her knees up and legs closed. Tim lay next to Ellie for a while, raised himself on his elbows and French Kissed Ellie. He then knelt between Ellie's knees and pried them wide. With his cock swinging gently in the air and a dreamy look on his face, he passionately massaged her legs and inner thighs. While Ellie was still blushing from his actions, Tim quickly kissed her juicy pussy making her squeal in surprise.

After Tim snaked his erect cock in to Ellie's pussy, he sat on his legs and admired her lovely face, large open bra-covered boobs, and slightly bulging tummy. He then grasped her boobs and leaning forward sucked one nipple and then the other. Eager to fuck, Tim supported himself on his elbows and knees, and began to fuck Ellie's juicy pussy. Much to their amusement, for a while, their colliding crotches made slapping sounds; Ellie cooed:

"I'm so glad to hear those love sounds after a long time."

"Me too," mumbled Tim in between his grunts.

Ellie lifted her legs, opening more of her pussy channel, and inviting Tim to fuck with abandon. Realizing that Ellie was also enjoying it, Tim fucked her pussy without stopping for several minutes. Tim tried to stop and savor the thrill of seeing voluptuous Ellie beneath him and his cock being massaged by her snug pussy. But, he felt his climax had already begun; holding Ellie tightly in a hug, Tim resumed fucking her pussy, as he mumbled:

"Can't stop. Ahhhh. Fuckkkk. Ohhhhh. Aaaaaaahhhh," and, after releasing his cum in jets deep in Ellie's pussy, collapsed on her. Later, after his cock shriveled and slithered out of Ellie's pussy, a tired Tim rolled on to his back and fell asleep.

Quietly, Ellie got up, went to the bath room, cleaned up, and sprayed perfume on her neck, armpits, and crotch. Looking in the mirror, as she combed her hair, Ellie smiled thinking of the love-filled evening she had with Tim. She wondered if Tim would be up to fucking her another time that night.

Ellie picked up a light blanket, lay next to Tim on his left side, and covered him and herself with it. In a few minutes, she also fell asleep.

After Tim woke up, he felt Ellie's voluptuous body next to him. He saw it was about 2 a.m. When Ellie stirred, Tim whispered:

"I've to be at work by 7:30."

Sleepily, Ellie mumbled, "Stay with me," and grasped Tim's semi-erect cock; she was surprised when it grew big in her delicate hand.

Ellie giggled and cooed, "This's lovely."

Boldly, Ellie got on top of Tim; after slowly stuffing Tim's erect cock in to her well-lubricated pussy, laid on his chest. Both Ellie and Tim were content to rest while being coupled for several minutes.

Later, Tim French kissed Ellie, nudged her up, and suckled her nipples. Realizing Tim was still horny, Ellie decided to suck and pump his cock to a climax; she got off of Tim, lovingly put his cock in her mouth, and sucked it. In the light from the dining room, holding Tim's cock in one hand, Ellie played with his balls with the other and examined the smooth skin and veins; she pumped his cock and sucked it. Tim moaned continuously, as Ellie happily cajoled Tim's cock in to erupting jets of cum that landed on his chest and a portion of it dribbled on to her fist.

Smiling, Ellie mumbled in awe, "That's awesome; it's like a geyser," and finally let go of Tim's shriveled cock.

A tired Tim sat up, kissed Ellie lovingly, and went to the powder room to freshen up; Ellie covered herself with the blanket and lay on the sofa. Tim got dressed and smiling said:

"Ellie, thank you for a great date. I would like to see you again."

"Come on Wednesday for a light dinner, say salad and salmon," cooed Ellie.

"Great. I'll bring a bottle of wine and grill the salmon," said Tim eagerly.

After kissing Ellie on her cheek, Tim left for his apartment.

ELLIE AND TIM ON WEDNESDAY EVENING

On Wednesday afternoon, Ellie, began to think of her date with young Tim. In her bedroom, she moved a comfortable, upholstered, chair in front of the closet mirror, and placed two soft cushions on the carpeted floor. She kept busy with several chores, but her pussy continued to tingle with excitement and slowly oozed her love juice. She dressed in a beige skirt, a light red jacket over a silk black tank top, black thigh highs, and sandals; she decided to not yet shave her arm pits, and not wear a bra and panties; but, she sprayed perfume on her crotch, neck, and arm pits.

After working at the school, Tim showered, and dressed in a sports shirt, jeans, and sneakers; after picking up a bottle of chilled Riesling wine, he arrived at Ellie's cottage and parked in the back.

Ellie buttoned her jacket to cover up her tank top-covered bra-less boobs and poking nipples, and waited on the patio to greet Tim. As Tim got off his car, he saw a five-foot long fallen tree branch on the lawn; he picked it up and dropped it on a pile of garden debris at the back. Near the patio, after greeting Ellie, Tim washed his hands, and dried them on a towel she handed him.

Ellie was pleased to see Tim's thoughtful gesture in picking up the branch; she said to Tim:

"Thank you," and hugged his young and strong chest.

Tim said:

"Ellie, you look lovely," and French kissed her passionately.

After the kiss ended, Ellie smiled and said, "Let's cook and eat."

As Ellie set up the dinner table in the Lanai, Tim grilled the salmon steaks on the outside patio on an electric grill. After dinner, as they were clearing the table, Tim asked,

"I saw a basketball hoop on the garage. Anyone use it?"

Ellie replied, "Joey used it a lot," and when Tim looked perplexed, she said:

"You know this is my daughter's cottage; Joey's my grandson."

A surprised Tim blurted out:

"I can't believe you're a grandma. You're young looking; in great shape," and hugged her passionately.

"I got married at a very young age. I walk and try to be in good shape. Let's shoot a few baskets," cooed Ellie.

Tim said, "I didn't know you played basket ball."

Ellie smiled and said, "I played a little in school and a few times in Ohio in a women's league," and slyly added:

"It's a nice evening; let's play strip basket ball."

Tim smiled and replied, "Ok."

As if preparing to shoot baskets, a smiling Ellie slowly took off her light red jacket revealing her tight black tank top over bra-less boobs. When Tim saw Ellie's long slender arms, bulging boobs inside her tank top, and nipples clearly outlined on it, he moved towards Ellie to hug and kiss her. But, Ellie squealed:

"You've to catch me," and ran from him in to the yard and towards the garage.

Tim saw Ellie's boobs bounce sexily as she pranced giggling and chased her; he caught her from behind in the garage; he hugged her passionately, fondled her boobs, lifted her off the ground, and French kissed her.

Leaning against a work bench, Ellie cooed, "Look, no bra," and lifted up her tank top. Gladly, Tim fondled and kissed her naked boobs, and sucked one nipple and then the other; he noted she had not shaved her arm pits. After French kissing Ellie, Tim whispered eagerly:

"Ellie, you're a beautiful lady," and lifted her arms up. Ellie knew Tim was turned on by her arm pit hair.

As a willing Ellie exposed her arm pits, Tim massaged them, kissed them passionately for several minutes, and sniffed her perfume-mixed odors.

Tim lifted a giggling Ellie, placed her on his right shoulder, and carried her in to the cottage; he put her down near the kitchen sink. Ellie turned to face Tim and French kissed him for a long time. Tim whispered:

"You're beautiful and voluptuous," and hugged Ellie. She felt his aroused cock on her crotch.

After kissing her neck for several minutes, as he rubbed her nylon-covered thighs and legs, Tim slowly sank to his knees. When Ellie saw Tim on his knees, she thought the kitchen is not the place to be loved; but, after seeing Tim's eager face, she recalled Joey making love to Lucy; she cooed, lovingly:

"Go ahead, Timmy," and slowly lifted her beige skirt.

Tim was delighted when he found Ellie did not wear panties; he admired her imagination to be loved by him.

Ellie was thrilled to look down and watch Tim's head as he kissed her knees and moved up her thighs as she continued to lift her skirt. She held her bunched up skirt around her waist as Tim planted soft kisses on her meaty upper thighs and pubes-covered crotch. Ellie then felt Tim's hot breath on her pussy and his tongue on its lips, but she could not see his actions.

Softly and shyly, Ellie cooed:

"Love me in the bedroom; I've been thinking of you all day."

Tim said, "In a moment," and pleaded:

"Ellie, turn around, bend over the counter, please."

A surprised Ellie did just that and soon felt Tim fondling her meaty buttocks and the backs of her thighs. Ellie then felt Tim's breath and then his soft kisses on her buttocks; she was thrilled and got more aroused.

Tim then gently nudged her legs and thighs further apart, sniffed her pussy and licked her nectar for a short time. Ellie looked down and saw Tim had wedged his head in her crotch and clamped his mouth on her pussy; she moaned as she became more aroused; she was also thrilled that Tim was such a good lover of oral sex.

Ellie thought, no one, including Leif, had paid so much oral attention to her buttocks and pussy. It seemed to her that Tim was addicted to oral sex; she was happy that she was the recipient of his ministrations. Again, she had to pinch herself that she was being loved by an eager young man, of all the places, in her kitchen.

Softly, Ellie cooed, "Love me in front of a mirror," and gently nudged Tim to stand up.

Ellie squealed in surprise when Tim lifted her up in his powerful arms and, as he slowly carried her, lovingly French kissed her. After putting Ellie down in front of the bedroom closet mirrors, Tim quickly removed his jeans and underwear; he was thrilled Ellie wanted to be loved by him.

When Ellie saw Tim's young and muscular legs, and his stiff penis, her pussy tingled more with anticipation of getting sucked and fucked.

Boldly, Ellie grasped, Tim's cock and cooed:

"Timmy, I'm wet and juicy with excitement."

Blushing, Tim, whispered:

"I love eating your pussy; it's my dessert," and nudged Ellie to sit in the upholstered chair in front of the closet mirror.

Ellie watched appreciatively an eager Tim open her thighs wide, and passionately rub them both on the inside and out. She blushed when Tim whispered:

"It's all beautiful," and looking in to her eyes nudged her to remove her tank top.

Tim massaged her slightly protruding tummy and mumbled:

"It's nice and flat."

Ellie whispered, "Leif paid for cosmetic surgery; but my boobs are real."

Tim simply nodded. After he rubbed Ellie's under arms and armpits, and kissed them, he turned his attention to her crotch. Gently, he lifted her legs, placed them on his shoulders, and began to lick her flowery pussy.

A nearly naked Ellie savored Tim's loving of her sexy body. She knew Tim wanted her: a mature woman, and a grandma with sagging large boobs, and a juicy pussy. Soon, her thoughts were overcome by an emerging orgasm triggered by Tim's persistent licking of her enlarged clit.

Holding Tim's head in both hands, as he licked her clit and gently pinched her nipples, Ellie savored her orgasm. Her crotch convulsed uncontrollably:

"Ahhhhh. Tiimmmy. Cummming. Ohhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh."

Tim waited until Ellie's pussy stopped pulsing; he lifted his head and saw Ellie's wide-open legs, her large boobs resting on her ribs, her arm pits exposed sexily, and her pretty reddened face. He wanted to fuck Ellie's juicy pussy and cum inside it. His cock head was well-lubricated with leaking precum.

Tim lifted Ellie's thighs with his strong arms and kneeling on two cushions, he was able to slowly slide his cock in to Ellie's juicy pussy.