Loving Rita Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joey returned to Lucy, she was on her bed in a flimsy pink nightgown. Lucy said:

"Baby, I'm guessing Ellie is about 55 years old; a young grandma.

Joey inquired, "What are you implying?"

"She must have had your mom when she was a teenager."

Joey said, "This is a heavy subject. I'm glad you can't become pregnant," and started fondling Lucy's voluptuous boobs and buttocks.

While letting Joey grope her, Lucy said, "We need to fix up Ellie with a single guy, preferably a young one."

"I know Tony and Tim, they are basket ball coaches at the high school; Tim coaches the girls; both are about 35 years old; you met both of them."

Thoughtfully, Lucy replied: "I remember them both; Tony's too macho and aggressive. I think Tim would be better; he's a lot like you."

"In what way?"

"Both in looks and temperament; I think he's a hunk and also a considerate guy. Let's try him first," and with a smile added:

"Ellie and I'll be at the Steak & Ale restaurant, Lawrenceville mall, for lunch tomorrow. May be you can bring Tim over."

"Yeah. Tim has been lonesome since his divorce. Also, he owes me a favor. I helped him with the basketball tournament. I'll tell him Ellie is your friend," said Joey and whispered:

"You look gorgeous, Lucy. I want you."

Lucy cooed, "Yes, darling. My pussy is still juicy from your sucking and fucking."

A happy Joey quickly removed his clothes and walked near to Lucy's head; smiling, Lucy grasped his erect cock, quickly licked its head, and cooed:

"Jump on me. Love me," and sexily, settled on a large beach towel on the bed, and opened her thighs.

Joey mumbled, "It's glistening and inviting," and quickly settled on his knees and elbows, and slowly snaked his fat cock in to Lucy's love channel.

Much to Lucy's delight and pleasure, Joey fucked her for a long time and had his second climax of the evening. With his slightly flaccid cock still in Lucy's pussy, Joey asked:

"What did Kim say? Does she know about us?"

A blushing Lucy said, "Kim told me life's short and to have fun with you. She had known about your crush on me."

Joey was happy to hear Kim was not upset with Lucy dating him. Lovingly, he kissed Lucy, and said:

"I'm glad Kim loves you and understands you."

Later, a tired Joey slowly pulled out his softened cock; a large amount of his just released cum dribbled out of Lucy's pussy and got absorbed by the beach towel.

ELLIE HAS LUNCH WITH LUCY

Next day morning, after he and Lucy made love passionately, Joey called Tim and invited him to go to the mall with him. Tim agreed to the invitation; he liked Joey and knew he was concerned about him being lonely. In turn, Tim invited Joey and Lucy to a reception by the boosters of the girls' basket ball team that evening; Lucy agreed to go to that reception with Joey.

Lucy picked up Ellie and drove to the mall. Both women dressed casually. On the way, the two ladies talked and giggled like old friends. Lucy steered Ellie to the Steak & Ale restaurant, instead of the food court, and were waiting for the waitress to bring their food, when Ellie said softly:

"I'm glad you're getting lots of loving; I heard you had difficult years when John was sick and passed on."

Lucy blushed and replied, "Thank you, Ellie. Joey has been concerned you have suffered too. You know he loves you very much," after a pause said softly:

"He thinks you're too young to be alone and should go out."

"Joey is a sweet young man," said Ellie, and continued: "Leif, my late husband, was about 17 years older than me. He was good to me for a long time. He was ill with diabetes and heart problems for about five years before he passed on."

Lucy touched Ellie's hand and said, "You are very young to be a widow. You look great and certainly in great shape."

Ellie mumbled, "Thanks Lucy. I got married at a very young age. I loved Leif from the time I met him in Norway one Summer. I was pregnant when we got married."

Lucy said, "Joey is eager to introduce you to Tim, one of his friends; he plays basket ball with him."

Ellie said softly but firmly, "I hope Tim is not too old."

Lucy, smiled, and said, "No he's not too old," she paused and said: "I think you'll like Tim; Joey and I think he's a nice guy."

Ellie said, "Let's see what happens," after a pause added:

"I need help buying nice lingerie," and blushed.

Lucy replied, "I'll help you," and without thinking said:

"I'll tell you what Joey likes," and blushed with embarrassment.

Ellie touched Lucy's hand and said:

"It's ok Lucy; I'm glad Joey is your lover. He had a crush on you for a long time."

ELLIE IS INTRODUCED TO TIM

About that time, Joey, who was walking with Tim, said:

"I see my love, Lucy, and another lovely lady," as he and Tim entered Steak & Ale where Ellie and Lucy were having lunch. Tim had met Lucy.

Tim waved to Lucy and when he saw Ellie's beautiful face, he was attracted to her and, nodding his head towards Ellie, said to Joey:

"She's a beautiful lady. You know her; please introduce me to her."

Joey smiled, nodded, and said: "That's Ellie."

Lucy and Ellie had ordered coffee when they saw Joey coming towards them accompanied by Tim. In Tim, Ellie saw a handsome man with light brown hair, mustache, and blue eyes; he was about 6', 180 lb. She thought he was a hunk and felt a thrill when, after Joey introduced him to her, Tim shook her hand. Ellie quickly noticed his pleasant smile and felt his firm hand shake.

Enthusiastically, Lucy said, "Guys, Ellie and I were going to have coffee; you're welcome to join us," and pointed to two other chairs; Tim and Joey nodded their heads and joined them; they ordered hamburgers and fries, and coffee.

Tim did his best to not stare at Ellie's beautiful face, neck, cleavage, and slender upper arms; he guessed Ellie was about 45 years old. Ellie dressed in denim shorts, black blouse, and sandals, had grace. In turn, Ellie felt a strong attraction towards Tim; he was a hunk and seemed to be a kind person; she guessed he was about 35 years old.

Tim wanted to be with Ellie and was glad when, after paying for the lunch, Lucy suggested:

"We should get ice cream at the food court," and taking Joey's hand led him out of the restaurant. Ellie and Tim followed them.

After Tim found out Ellie was interested very much in girl's basketball, he said to her:

"This evening, Joey and I are going to the boosters' club reception at the VFW post; you and Lucy are welcome to go with us. Tomorrow, there's an intra-squad game; you're welcome to see it," and added:

"After the game, we can have a light dinner together."

"That would be nice," replied Ellie warmly.

"Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow evening at about four," and wrote down Ellie's address and phone number in a small notebook.

After Joey and Tim left, Lucy said to Ellie:

"If you're interested, we can shop for lingerie," and, after Ellie nodded in agreement, took her to an upscale store. Lucy was pleased that Ellie liked the store and quickly selected four different colored sets of silk panties, push up bras, and baby doll dresses, and said:

"These two sets will do for now. I hope to buy more at a later date."

Before taking her to the cottage, Lucy drove Ellie to a super market and a liquor store, and helped her buy a case of wine and several food items, respectively. After Ellie rested for a while and freshened up, Joey and Ellie picked her up and drove her to the VFW post where the boosters club was holding a reception.

Ellie put on a wrap-around denim skirt, a black short-sleeve blouse and a white light sweater, and sneakers; she put on simple jewelry, and perfume on her cleavage and crotch. As soon as Tim saw Ellie at the VFW, his eyes lit up with joy. In turn, Ellie greeted him warmly and hugged him; her pussy tingled with excitement.

Ellie and Lucy became members of the boosters club and wrote checks to help the club. Ellie saw Tim talking to the parents earnestly. After most of the parents and the girls left, Tim offered to show the grounds of the VFW post overlooking Lake Laussane to Ellie, Joey, and Lucy. But, Joey and Lucy excused themselves as they have seen them before and wanted to go home.

Lucy suggested to Tim, "It's a nice evening. I'm sure Ellie would like to see the garden; later you can take her to her cottage."

Both Ellie and Tim nodded their heads in agreement. Soon, Tim steered Ellie to the partially lighted VFW grounds. Ellie grasped Tim's arm as they walked in the garden towards the lake, and cooed:

"The moon light and the lights on the shore; it's a beautiful night. It's very romantic."

They stopped several feet from the steep bank. Holding Ellie from behind, Tim whispered:

"Ellie, you're beautiful and gently kissed Ellie's neck."

Ellie smiled, turned her head, and offered her lips letting Tim French kiss her mouth. Tim pulled Ellie closer and hugged her; his cock stiffened and he tried to not make contact with Ellie's ass. But, Ellie pushed her buttocks back to maintain contact with Tim's cock and grasping Tim's hands placed them on her boobs. Gladly, Tim fondled her clothing-covered large boobs and planted numerous kisses on her neck.

Boldly, Ellie led Tim to a bench and nudged him to sit on it; Ellie sat in Tim's lap, put her arms around his neck, and French kissed him for a long time. After the kiss ended, Ellie cooed:

"It's been a long time since I kissed a man," and French kissed him again.

Looking in to Ellie's eyes, Tim whispered:

"I love your cleavage," and after kissing it, slowly opened Ellie's blouse and gently suckled her bra-covered nipple; in response, Ellie tilted her head back with pleasure and moaned softly.

It was getting cool, and Ellie and Tim decided to leave the VFW. Tim took Ellie to the cottage and she went in after she French kissed him once more. That night, after she went to bed, Ellie could not get Tim out of her mind; she fantasized about making love to him, mostly about Tim sucking her pussy, and her pussy got wet. Ellie decided to be bold and show Tim she was interested in his body; she decided to invite him to have coffee and cake after their date next day.

A horny Ellie got out of bed and got naked. She then stood in front of the closet door mirror and, imagining being fucked by Tim, used her favorite vibrator on her boobs and pussy for a long time. After a satisfying orgasm, Ellie slept well all night.

ELLIE AND TIM SPEND AN EVENING TOGETHER

For her date with Tim, Ellie wore a light beige skirt, a loose sleeve-less white blouse with buttons that when open showed off her cleavage over white silk underwear and bra; she did her blonde-gray hair in a pony tail, put on perfume on her neck and cleavage, and gold-plated ear rings and a necklace. Tim came to her cottage on time. He had on long dress pants and a sports shirt.

After Tim gave Ellie the single rose he brought for her, Ellie leaned in to him, kissed him on the cheek, and cooed:

"Thank you, Tim."

Tim felt her voluptuous boobs pressing in to his chest; he blushed and said:

"You look beautiful Ellie," making her blush and smile in appreciation.

On the way to Lawrenceville in Tim's mini van, Ellie found it easy to talk to him: she found out Tim was divorced; his wife had custody of their ten year-old daughter, but he spent time with her often. He had not dated for several months; lived in an apartment. In turn, Ellie told Tim that she was a widow and she nursed Leif for couple of years.

While listening and talking to Tim attentively, Ellie made sure he could get a glimpse of her cleavage and well-toned legs; she was thrilled when Tim kept glancing at them.

During the basketball game, Ellie noted that the girls liked Tim; she also noted they were more athletic than her girl friends when she was a teenager. After the practice session was over, Tim and Ellie had supper at a nearby restaurant; Tim had couple of beers, while Ellie had a glass of wine. After supper, Tim said:

"It's a nice evening. Let's go to Pine Bluff Park. It's not too far from here."

"Sure," cooed Ellie.

As they drove in the park, Ellie saw several parked cars; she cooed:

"Looks like a popular park; hope you find a secluded spot."

Blushing, Tim nodded his head and said softly:

"It's popular with high school kids. I bet it's a fun place."

After Tim parked his mini van in a secluded spot overlooking Lake Lausanne, Lucy cooed:

"It's a beautiful view."

Tim said, "I would like to get to know you. This is a nice, quite, park."

Ellie said, softly, "Growing up, I spent summers in Norway with relatives. When I was very young, I met Leif and fell in love with him; he was 17 years older than me. But, Leif was good to me."

Tim said, "It's great you grew up in two countries."

Lucy cooed, "I missed summer activities of young adults in this country," and boldly touching Tim's hand, cooed:

"Hold me in your arms."

Tim whispered, "Let's move to the back; it's more comfortable," and, after moving between the two front two seats, sat on the back bench seat; Tim helped a giggling Ellie move, sit next to him, and then snuggle up to him. Tim put his strong arm around Ellie and pulled her to him. Tim was glad he had cleaned his minivan that morning.

Ellie looked up to Tim and cooed, "You're so strong. Hold me and kiss me," and closed her eyes.

Gently, Tim kissed Ellie's soft lips several times and then French kissed her mouth; in response, Ellie pushed her tongue in to Tim's mouth and returned his kiss. After the first kiss ended, Ellie lithely got up, sat in Tim's lap, put her arms around his neck, initiated another French kiss; after the kiss ended, Ellie cooed:

"You're a good kisser; I love kissing you," and again French kissed Tim. Ellie was pleased when she felt Tim's cock had become stiff and was poking her voluptuous ass. Then Tim began to rub her neck and shoulders; slowly, Tim moved his palm to first rest on her left boob and gently squeeze it. Ellie felt her pussy tingling and ooze nectar.

Ellie was about to unbutton her blouse to let Tim play with her bra-covered boobs, when she heard loud bass sound coming from a car that pulled next to Tim's mini van. In the dim interior, Ellie saw two young couples drinking beer while playing music that she could hear even with the windows closed; she could not imagine how they were able to listen to such loud music inside their car.

The light in the car went on. While the couple in the front was talking, singing, and laughing loudly, the couple in the back was making out passionately. Shortly, much to Ellie's surprise, the girl pulled out the boy's erect cock and, while smiling, held it tightly in her tiny hand and began to slowly pump it up and down. Ellie saw the boy's eyes were closed and his head was tilted back. Tim also saw what was going on in the car and blushed; both he and Ellie also got aroused more.

Not wanting to be distracted, Ellie, still sitting in Tim's lap, cooed, "Thank you for bringing me here, but I know a quiet, private, place; let's have coffee at my place."

Tim gladly accepted Ellie's invitation and drove his mini van out of the park. At the cottage, while Ellie excused herself to start brewing coffee, Tim noted the living room was decorated in white and there was a full-length mirror on one wall; he sat in a sofa and watched a basket ball game. A short while later, Ellie returned, sat in another chair, and cooed:

"The coffee is still brewing; it'll take a few minutes," and after a pause, asked:

"How long were you married?"

"About 11 years; I got married soon after finishing college. My wife and I grew apart."

After another pause, Ellie asked: "How's your daughter doing."

"She was not happy during the separation. But, she's happy my ex-wife and I are friends; she knows I love her a lot."

After a minute or so, softly, Ellie said: "I'm a widow. Leif was sick for a long time before he died," and added cheerfully:

"Now, I'm glad to be on a date with you," and went to the kitchen.

Later, as Ellie served cheese cake with chocolate topping in the living room, she became aware Tim was staring at her cleavage and legs, and blushed.

After sitting next to him, Ellie cut a small piece of cake with her fork and, giggling, offered it to Tim; smiling, Tim gladly opened his mouth and accepted it. Next, boldly, Ellie put her left hand in Tim's crotch and put another piece of cake in his mouth.

Tim whispered, "It's good. I like cheese cake."

Ellie cooed, "I'll feed you more," and, as Tim watched her smiling face, she put a piece of the cake in her mouth and kissed Tim on his mouth.

A pleased Tim kissed Ellie back. Giggling, Tim whispered:

"I want more than cake," and gently nudged Ellie to sit in his lap.

After eating another piece of cake from Ellie's mouth, Tim started kissing her neck, throat, and then her cleavage. Smiling, Ellie watched Tim undo two buttons, expose more of her cleavage, and kiss it.

Whispering: "You're beautiful; smell nice," Tim gently kissed Ellie's neck and cleavage again and again.

Ellie felt Tim's erect cock pressing on her crotch and was happy she was turning Tim on. In turn, she felt desire building in her body, especially her pussy was getting wet. Ellie decided to let Tim see more of her cleavage and let him play with her bra-covered boobs. While French kissing Tim, she slowly lowered her loose blouse to just below her shoulders. When she paused kissing, Ellie saw Tim was staring at her shiny skin around her neck and cleavage with admiration. To her delight, Tim helped Ellie lower her blouse down her arms and take her arms out of it. With the blouse around her waist, Ellie's white silk bra-covered voluptuous alabaster-skin boobs were right in front of Tim. Instinctively, Tim leaned forward and kissed Ellie's cleavage, and both bra-covered boobs, as he whispered:

"Beautiful: they and you," making Ellie blush.

Tim's cock got stiffer significantly and it poked Ellie's ass. Aware of Tim's stiff cock, Ellie wanted more of it; she also wanted her pussy sucked.

Ellie cooed, "I've to freshen up. I'll be back soon," and slowly got off of Tim's lap and saw his cock had formed a tent in his pants.

Tim nodded his head and longingly stared at Ellie's voluptuous, wiggling, ass as she walked away; he got up, adjusted his erect cock to a comfortable position, and took the used cups and plates to the kitchen. Tim returned to the living room, turned off the bright lights, and left on a low light in the adjacent dining room; he watched TV while waiting for Ellie.

In her bathroom, after quickly undressing, Ellie applied a fresh coat of lipstick, sprayed perfume on her neck and crotch. Ellie also decided to wear her sexy white lingerie for Tim; she also decided to be loved in front of the mirror in the living room.

When Ellie returned to the living room, Tim looked up and his eyes lit up when he saw Ellie's beautiful, smiling, face; his cock grew considerably when he saw Ellie in white: baby doll dress, bra, panties, thigh highs, and silk slippers. Tim got up, walked to Ellie, hugged her, and French kissed her; smiling, Ellie pulled away from Tim, and with hands on her hips, slowly pirouetted twice, stopped, and cooed:

"Come. Play with me," and turned so that Tim stood behind her in front of the mirror. Gladly, Tim started fondling her bra-covered boobs and kissed her neck; in turn, Ellie lifted her arms, reached back, and hugged Tim's neck; she was thrilled to feel Tim's cock poking her back.

In the mirror, Ellie saw: Tim's large hands fondling her bra-covered boobs, his face pink with passion visible above her right shoulder, his eyes half closed dreamily watching her voluptuous body in the mirror, and his young mouth kissing her wrinkled skin on her neck. She was turned on seeing herself being passionately loved by young Tim; she was delighted it did not seem to matter to Tim that she was an older woman, a widow.