Loving Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "I am nervous too. Since Laurie died, this is the first time I am alone with another beautiful woman. Let's go slowly and see what happens."

I kissed the back of her hand and planted small kisses up her arm to her naked armpits, neck, and lips. In response to my touching, Rita cooed happily and snuggled up to me. When I continued rubbing her underarms and armpits, Rita purred like a cat, and said:

"I am glad I shaved my armpits after you called this morning." Still stretching, she continued:

"I love to be petted for a long time; it's almost as much fun as intercourse."

I lifted and removed her tank top: Rita had a nice, smooth, tummy below the purple lacy silk bra. Her erect nipples, hidden by a purple velvet flowers on the stretched lacy-silk fabric, protruded like peanuts. Rita purred with pleasure when I gently pinched them and suckled them through her fabric.

I whispered, "I love your lacy-silk purple bra; it makes your boobs look more sexy."

Rita giggled and said, "I bought several sexy bras and panties hoping to entice Calvin, but he became sick. This is the first time I wore this pair; I also have a black and a blue pair."

I leaned towards her and started suckling her bra-covered left nipple. Soon, my saliva formed a large stain on the bra where her nipple and areola were located, making them partially visible.

She cooed, "I love the way you suckle my boobs."

But, when I tried to unfasten her bra clasp, shyly Rita demurred: "It's still daylight. I don't want to expose my naked boobs in the park. Someone may see us. You can see them later at my place."

She then groped my cock lump and cooed, "Petting with clothes on can be fun too," and kissed my mouth passionately.

I was eager to suckle Rita's bare boobs, but I knew she was concerned someone will see them.

I whispered, "I have an idea. Put back your tank top. Move your seat back and let me lie in your lap."

Rita blushed and cooed, "You want to lie in my lap and suckle my boobs; it's a clever idea," as she put her tank top back on and moved her seat back.

After I lay down in her lap, Rita looked in to my eyes, bent and kissed my lips, and said sexily:

"You get one boob at a time! Suckle my left boob."

As I put my head underneath her tank top, Rita lifted her left bra cup and I gently pried her boob out of it. It was beautiful: meaty and soft, and much more than a handful; when I released it, it dropped couple of inches to rest on Rita's heaving belly. I kissed it, especially the soft underside. Soon, I began to suckle her finger tip-sized nipples.

As I fondled her left boob and suckled the nipple, Rita held my head to her bosom, and purred like a cat and moaned:

"Ohhh. I love it. Daaaarling. Keeeep suuucking it."

After several minutes, without interrupting suckling of her boob, I put my hand through the opening in Rita's wrap-around skirt and first rubbed her right knee. Since Rita did not object, I rubbed her smooth, meaty, inner thigh for a long time.

Rita continued purring appreciatively and cooed:

"That feels so good. Keep doing it young man. You are stirring up this old woman's deeply buried love juices."

Spurred on by Rita's passion-filled words, while suckling her nipple, I kept rubbing her inner thigh and slowly inching my hand towards her crotch until I felt her pubes sticking out of her panties. Rita wantonly opened her thighs, allowing me to rub the meatiest part of her right thigh. Slowly and cautiously, I cupped Rita's pussy mound eliciting a guttural moan from her.

Rita's lacy-silk panties had moved up tightly against her pussy mound. With my fingers I was able to follow the outlines of her pussy lips on the thin fabric. Gently, I rubbed her panties-covered pussy and felt her seeped wetness at about the same time the odor of her excited juices filled my nostrils.

When I tried to put my hand through the top of her panties to pet her pussy, Rita stopped it, and cooed: "You can do that later."

I whispered, "I will buy you crotch-less panties, so that I can pet your juicy pussy."

Rita giggled and cooed, "It will be fun to wear those and other sexy things for you."

I pulled myself up, kissed Rita's mouth and looking in to her eyes, pleaded:

"I would love to eat your pussy," and before I lost courage, I pleaded:

"Before we go home, I would like a taste of your nectar."

Rita's blushing response was to divert my pleading:

"I have not had my pussy licked and sucked for a few years. I can wait till we go home. Can you?"

I pleaded, "I can just push aside your panties at your crotch and get a small scoop. I can cover up my hand with your jacket. No one can see where my hand is."

Rita, whose head was resting on the head rest and eyes were closed, mumbled:

"Ok, go ahead, put the jacket on my lap," and spread her thighs some more.

I pulled the panties away from Rita's crotch and tried to slowly push my hand from the right side of her crotch, but it was awkward to do so. I pleaded again:

"It will be much better for you and me if you remove your panties. It's dusk now. Trust me, no one can see what we are doing; besides, other couples still in the park are busy making out."

Rita's face was passion-filled; she mumbled:

"Ok, I will lower them. But, keep my lap covered with the jacket."

I helped Rita lower her panties to her knees. I then put my hand on her naked crotch; her pubes and pussy were wet with her nectars. When I touched her aroused clit, Rita moaned:

"Ohhh, Chris. That feels so gooood."

Rita cooed, "Baby, you started something that needs to be finished," and spread her thighs some more.

I realized Rita was close to cumming. As I kept rubbing her sopping clit and pussy lips, Rita began to breathe heavily and mumbled:

As I inserted two fingers in to Rita's pussy and held her pussy in a tight grip with my hand, Rita's body thrashed in the car seat and wracked by convulsions.

"It is soooo goooood. It has been so looooong. Don't stop. Doooon't. Stoppppppp. Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

It took several minutes for Rita's passion to subside. She kissed me tenderly, giggled, and whispered:

"My pussy was tingling and oozing all evening. It's so naughty you petted me to an orgasm in my car. I can't believe it! In my car! At my age! Wow!".

I licked my fingers coated with Rita's nectars and said, "The nectars taste great!"

Rita blushed and said:

"I'm glad you like my nectars. You will get a chance to taste them again."

She then groped my cock lump, looked in to my eyes, and cooed, "Let's go home lover. I am dizzy from the loving I received. You drive and don't spare the horses," and giggled some more.

While I drove, Rita pulled up her panties and snuggled up to me.

CHRIS AND RITA RETURN HOME AFTER DINNER

As soon as we were inside her cottage, I pulled Rita to me and kissed her mouth while fondling her voluptuous ass. Still kissing, I reached under her tank top and unfastened her bra clasp.

Giggling, Rita touched my face, and said, "You really want to see my boobs, don't you? You have boob fixation. I hope you will not be disappointed after you see them," and removed her tank top and unfastened bra.

When I saw her unfettered boobs, I muttered spontaneously, "Oh baby, they are beautiful," and began to fondle them; I could not take my eyes and hands off of them; I guessed them to be 36D in size, with large pink areolas, and dark pink finger tip-sized nipples. They were much bigger than Laurie's.

I bent my head and started suckling the right nipple as I fondled her left boob. Rita was both delighted and getting turned on as I continued to fondle and suckle her boobs. After several minutes, I removed Rita's skirt, folded it, and placed it on the back of a chair.

Rita looked resplendent in the purple panties and bare boobs, and pearl necklace and pearl earrings. I knelt in front of her and first massaged her shapely legs, and then her voluptuous thighs. I could smell the juicy nectars of Rita's pussy on her purple panties. Wanting more, I buried my face in Rita's crotch inhaling her pussy aroma; Rita moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

When I tried to lower her panties, Rita wiggled away, saying, "I have to pee and clean up; you can use the powder room."

After several minutes, Rita returned wearing a light purple silk robe and led me to the Lanai; she had put back her purple bra and panties. I stood behind Rita squeezing her bra-covered boobs as we both looked at the beautiful blue lake water against the setting sun.

Rita cooed, "Take off your clothes; I want to feel your hard body on my back and your cock on my ass."

She continued wistfully, "When we first moved in to this cottage, Calvin and I made love in front of the large mirror in the living room. Calvin had it installed especially to watch ourselves making love."

"Laurie and I did it many times in our bedroom in front of a mirror. I would love to see us loving each other in the mirror. Let's go to the living room, lover," I said.

We walked to the living room. Soon, I stood holding on to Rita's bra-covered boobs and my cock poking in to her lovely ass crevice. In the mirror, Rita's boobs jutted out a mile from her chest.

Rita was right: I had a fetish for her boobs. Once again I had the urge to kiss Rita's boobs and suckle them; I removed her bra, turned her around, and buried my face in her cleavage. Her boobs were like large smooth-skinned pink fruits; she moaned as I kissed them and suckled her nipples.

Rita murmured, "I am glad you like my boobs; but I am conscious of their sagging. They are not firm and perky as they used to be. I think they look better in a bra."

She continued, "Don't you see they sag and the stretch marks on them?"

"I love your large pendulous boobs; they jiggle and undulate sexily. I am turned on just looking at them. But, it's your body; you can wear whatever you want," I replied.

"Since you like them, I will let you play with them any time you want to," cooed Rita.

She thought to herself, "Chris is much younger than me, but he loves my sagging and wrinkled boobs, and wrinkled neck. This evening is going much better than I dreamed of. You live only one life; I will let him make love to me."

I was grateful to be spending an evening with a beautiful and voluptuous lover. Rita may be as old as my mom and mother-in-law, but I was really turned on by her pendulous boobs and her juicy pussy. I wanted to suck her pussy and fuck her; I wanted her to be my first lover after Laurie died.

As much as I loved Rita's boobs and pussy, my cock was leaking precum and needed attention. I tried to nudge Rita to a chair or sofa to fuck her, but she ignored me, and cooed:

"Calvin liked me to play with his balls and suck his cock; let me show you what I used to do to him."

Rita then knelt in front of me; with one hand she grasped my stiff, throbbing, rod, and licked and swirled her tongue around its cum-covered head; with the other hand she gently grasped my sack of balls, and squeezed and rolled it periodically.

Besides the heavenly sensation of Rita's licking, I also found the sight of her wrinkled lips around my cock exciting. In the mirror, I saw Rita's blonde head and her puckered cheeks around my cock head.

I began to moan as my precum began to flow freely from my cock tip. Rita interrupted sucking, and slowly fisted my cock back and forth, making my cock release more precum. She cooed:

"It is so much fun to jerk a big, young, stiff, cock, and watch it ooze love juices," and licked the oozing precum.

She then looked up and saw ecstasy written all over my face, giggled, and cooed, "I am glad you are loving this," and resumed licking, sucking, and slow-fisting of my cock.

I was delirious with pleasure and moaned:

"I am so close to cumming. This is incredible. Suckkkkkk."

In response, Rita speeded up fisting my cock ever so slightly and cooed, "Calvin said, swallowing jism makes my boobs grow and glow. Come for Mama Rita," giggled, and resumed sucking the flared head of my cock.

I whimpered, "I'm ready to blow," and firmly grasped Rita's head and started to slowly fuck her mouth.

As I climaxed, my body and my crotch convulsed wildly: "Ahhhhhhhh. Jeeeeeezzzz. Suckkkkkkk."

Rita swallowed most of my cum and licked my cock head, and got up. I kissed her mouth tasting my own jism.

I hugged Rita and said, "That was undoubtedly one of the best blow jobs I had received."

Rita proudly cooed, "I am thrilled I was able to make you cum and swallowed your cum. It has been a long time since I had sucked off Calvin. I guess this old gal has not forgotten an old trick she learned when she was a young virgin."

Rita continued, "After I pee and cleanup, we can have hot chocolate and ice cream."

After Rita returned, I helped her make two cups of hot chocolate and scoop chocolate ice cream. We took our break in the Lanai.

After our break, Rita took the dishes to the kitchen. When I saw her undulating buttocks, my cock began to grow again. When she saw my erect cock, she giggled and said:

"You remind me so much of Calvin when he was young; he was insatiable. One weekend he did it to me eight times. Afterwards, my pussy was sore for couple of days."

"You are right, I am enjoying being loved by you and loving you," I continued:

"Speaking of loving you, I want to taste your nectars. Let's go back to the living room."

In front of the mirror in the living room, I fell to my knees and buried my face in Rita's panties-covered crotch. Rita squealed in surprise as I began to explore her crotch for her excited, aroma-laden, nectar filled, pussy. She squirmed, but I was relentless in my pursuit.

Rita held onto my head and moaned as I pulled her purple silk panties down. I rubbed her meaty inner thighs, and ran my fingers and nose through her thick blonde bush. Her pubes had grown long with age. I then crawled behind her and fondled her ample, smooth, buttocks and kissed them, and rubbed the backs of her thighs.

Shyly, Rita cooed, "I hope you like what you see; I am getting turned on by your fondling and petting."

"You are a gorgeous looking woman. Your pussy is beautiful," I replied and continued probing her genital area with both hands.

Rita bent her knees, spread her legs, and exposed her pussy for me to lick. I spread her engorged large pussy lips with my fingers, and sucked her hairy, nectar-filled, pussy. Her clit had enlarged with arousal and I swirled my tongue around it. Soon, she began to hump my face as I kept licking and sucking her clit.

Rita orgasmed for a long time on my mouth, uttering incoherent sounds, while her pussy, groin, and back convulsed: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Haaaaaaaaaaa. Ha. Haaaaaa."

Slowly, she collapsed on the floor resting on her back. With a big smile on her face, she cooed:

"It has been a long time since I came twice in one evening; you sucked me to a fabulous orgasm."

After she saw my erect cock, Rita realized that the next step was to fuck. She became serious and mumbled:

"Chris, I am still a married woman. Calvin is still alive. I am so confused. A part of me says I should love you, but another part says I should not."

I did not know what to say. I certainly did not want to force myself on Rita. After a pause, Rita sighed continued:

"Laurie suggested I take you as a lover. I also know you are lonesome," and looked at me with her beautiful sky-blue eyes.

I said, "I think it is karma that we help each other," and hugged her tenderly.

Rita gently grasped my cock and said shyly:

"Your cock has grown. It's big. I feel like a virgin on a first date. I know you for a long time, but I am not ready for intercourse. Do it to my boobs."

Rita then led me to sit in the sofa, knelt in front of me, and wrapped her magnificent boobs around my cock. Looking in to my eyes, she cooed:

"Calvin loved to come on my boobs. You sit back and watch."

I sat back and watched my cock disappear in Rita's pillowy boobs and reappear near her neck. Rita slickened my cock periodically by sucking it. As my precum started to ooze, Rita kept licking it off of my cock head.

I wanted more control. So, I got up after gently nudging Rita away from my crotch. I gently pushed Rita to lie on her back and straddled her chest. As Rita held her boobs together, I fucked them slowly watching my cock slide in the valley of her boobs. Soon, my climax started deep in my loins and I released jets of my cum on Rita's neck and boobs: "Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkk. Greattttttt."

After I got off Rita slowly, she went to the bathroom. I decided not to be too pushy on my first date with Rita and got dressed. When Rita returned, I hugged her, and said:

"I had a great time today. I would like to see you tomorrow; I can come any time after two."

"Come at about two for a late lunch. I don't need anything else other than your magic wand," said Rita and grabbed my semi erect cock lump.

I then pleaded, "You could give me your purple panties to take home with me."

A blushing Rita obliged me by finding her panties and handing them to me. I kissed Rita passionately once more, and fondled her boobs and ass, and left for my cottage. I walked home savoring the fun evening with Rita and possibilities for next day.

CHRIS AND RITA ON SATURDAY

I slept very well that night. When I woke up it was a beautiful Saturday morning; the forecast was for a high temperature of 80°F.

I went out and bought a chilled bottle of pink Zinfandel, a box of chocolates, and a large bouquet of flowers. I dressed in shorts, a short-sleeve shirt, and sandals. After I packed a robe and a toothbrush in a small bag, I drove to Rita's cottage with the hope I could spend the night with her. I got tingly thinking of Rita's warm smile, her large boobs, sexy armpits, and big buttocks.

Rita received me warmly with a hug that lasted a minute or so. She was dressed in a light blue tank top, blue shorts, and sandals. She smelled nice. Her full lips, coated with crimson lipstick, looked very kissable; I thought they would look good around my cock.

Inadvertently, I whispered: "Your full red lips are very beautiful," and kissed them softly.

"Thank you for the chocolates and the flowers," cooed Rita.

"It's the romantic thing to do for a lover," I replied.

Rita smiled and said, "Thanks lover. I have to make lunch; chicken sandwiches; you can either wait in the Lanai or help me."

She continued, "It's a beautiful day, windy enough to keep bugs away; I thought we could picnic outside."

I smiled and said, "I will help you," and walked with Rita to the kitchen.

I helped her make the sandwiches, and carried our plates, cutlery, potato chips, and napkins in a picnic basket. Rita carried a wine bottle and glasses, and a large towel. We sat on plastic chairs at a picnic table in a clearing with a beautiful, but narrow view, of the lake and surrounded by tall grass and trees on the sides. The clearing offered considerable privacy; including from passing boaters and it was close to the home.

While enjoying the beautiful view of the lake, Rita and I ate our lunch. I poured each a second glass of wine. I noted Rita was subdued; I was sure she was worrying about Calvin. I could not see her eyes behind her dark sunglasses.

"How's Calvin?" I asked Rita.

"This morning, he recognized me; he squeezed my hand. He is very weak; it may take a long time before I can bring him home. He was barely audible when he whispered to take care of myself and enjoy life. After I told him you trimmed the hedge, he said twice to take care of you. I know for sure he wants me to be with you."

Rita continued softly, "I still love Calvin very much. I am able to carry on knowing Calvin is still alive. I don't know if I can live here after Calvin passes away. I am so afraid," and began to weep.