Loving Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to Rita and offered her my hankie. As I gently massaged her shoulders and neck. I whispered to her:

"I will take care of you. You deserve to be happy."

In a few minutes, Rita stopped crying and got up.

Rita spread a beach towel, tugged my hand, gently pulled me down to the soft grass, pushed me to lie on my back, and straddled my waist. She took a sip of wine and without swallowing it, kissed me passionately; I sucked the wine from her mouth. Rita giggled happily; she took another sip of wine and kissed my mouth again.

She lifted my shirt, ran her hands through my hairy chest as she mumbled:

"Nice and hard. The amazing strength of a young man. You are so handsome," and added wistfully:

"Calvin will not be able to make love to me again. He wants me to be with you."

Rita then kissed my hairy nipples and, giggling, suckled them. Then with a determined look, she unzipped my shorts and helped me take them off; she also pulled my shirt and underwear off. The sun felt good on my naked body. My cock was hard and erect.

Much to my delight, Rita took out a stick of her red lipstick and applied it to her lips. Smiling wickedly and looking in to my eyes, she grasped my erect cock, and wrapped her luscious lips around it. I lifted myself on my elbows and watched intently with half closed eyes as Rita sucked my cock with her sensuous red lips and mouth.

After a while, with a huge smile on her face, Rita looked up at me, and took off her blouse and shorts; she had on a black demi-cup bra that pushed up her boobs sexily and black silk panties that accentuated her voluptuous ass.

Rita cooed, "This morning, I read a hot story posted at Literotica; I want to try the '69' position," and deftly turned, removed her panties, and placed her nectar-filled pussy near my mouth.

I had a close up view of Rita's hairy succulent pussy and her pretty puckered ass hole. I stuck my nose in Rita's pubic hair and sniffed her crotch odors mixed with perfume. Happily, I sucked her large pussy lips and clit for a long time; her pussy became wet and slick. I kissed Rita's pretty, pink-brown asshole, eliciting a moan from her lips still around my cock. I squeezed and kissed her meaty buttocks.

Rita stopped sucking my cock and whispered, "I want your big rod in my pussy. But, let's do it in my bed. Calvin told me to love you and take care of myself."

Rita and I grabbed our clothes, the picnic basket, and walked to the house. Rita took my hand and led me to her bedroom on the second floor. It had a large floor-to-ceiling glass window with a magnificent view of the lake, and purple curtains and translucent white shades. There was a large dresser with mirrors and a closet with mirrors on the doors.

As horny as we both were, we stood in front of the widow and admired the view; I hugged her from behind with my stiff cock poking her ass while fondling her bra-covered boobs.

Rita cooed, "Calvin loved this room; he loved to eat my pussy in the bright light."

She led me to the large bed, removed the covers, and lay down on it splaying her legs and arms wide exposing her bushy crotch and arm pits in the bright light. I removed my clothes, crawled on the bed, and lay down next to her.

Rita cooed, "Where were we? Let me think. I remember now. Love me. Go easy. I have not done it for a long time."

I whispered, "It has been a long time for me too; I will be careful. You take the lead and set the pace."

Holding my cock gently, Rita whispered shyly:

"I love holding and squeezing your stiff cock, but I want this wand in me, to feel it pulsate and stretch me, and feel the jets of your cream."

I mumbled, "I don't think I can hold off cumming much longer. I have been turned on for a long time. It has leaked plenty of precum. Just ride me."

Rita first straddled my waist. Slowly, she eased my lubricated pulsing cock in to her slippery pussy a centimeter at a time until our pubic hairs intermingled. Rita held on to me with her hands on my shoulders and kissed me as her pussy channel expanded to form a slick, tight, channel. For a while, her pillowy boobs were crushed on my hairy chest. I held Rita to me and, as she smiled, I thrust my face in her cleavage, and kissed her boobs and her long wrinkled neck as she threw her head back with pleasure.

After sitting on my cock, Rita cooed, "It's been a long time since I rode Calvin. I was lucky if I got loved in the missionary position."

After a while, Rita cooed, "Your cock is big and long; I feel nicely stuffed."

Looking in the mirror on the dresser, Rita whispered in wonder, "I see your bent cock has plugged my pussy; it's so erotic to see us coupled."

I whispered: "Ride me, baby."

With the sounds of waves crashing on the shore in the background, a naked, voluptuous Rita alternately fucked and rested. It was exciting to see Rita's large boobs jiggle and swing as we made love. I did my best to hold the jelly-like succulent masses in my hands, but they were not large enough to contain them.

Rita's face was flushed as she began to fuck my cock; she hugged me tightly and broke in to incoherent moans as her pussy walls pulsed around my cock, "Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Ohhhhhhh."

Rita remained on top of me with her boobs crushed on my chest and my stiff cock in her pussy; she kissed me tenderly as I held her face. As horny as I was, at that moment, I felt great tenderness and love towards Rita. I was very glad that she was enjoying good sex after a long time; I was glad I was the man she chose to satisfy her needs.

My climax was building to a peak. I could not restrain my animal instincts. I held Rita tight against my chest crushing her boobs as I fucked her, lifting her crotch and pulling it down on my cock. As I fucked the lovely woman, our colliding crotches made slapping sounds; soon, I released several jetting streams of jism in to Rita's old womb. "Oh Rita, here it cums. I'm cumming. Cummmmmmming. Ohhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkkkk."

After a minute or so, Rita cooed in awe, "Wow. That was some loving. Your pulsing cock and jetting cum felt great in my pussy."

She giggled and continued, "You unloaded a large load of jism in my pussy; it's trickling down my thigh. I am sure your spermies are searching for an egg, but there is none."

After a while, she whispered in surprise, "You are still hard! You still want me? Let's do it again after I use the bathroom."

Incessant ringing of the phone interrupted our thoughts. With an anxious look on her face, Rita said,

"It may be about Calvin," and got off of my stiff cock carefully, and ran to answer the phone.

She smiled, covered the mouthpiece, and whispered, "It's ok; it's my friend Maria talking about a cruise she took last week," and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I carried the dirty plates and cutlery from the picnic to the kitchen sink; I rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. I was looking out of the widow at the shining lake and green trees, when Rita, still talking on the phone, hugged me from behind, pressed her boobs in to my back, and reached around and gently massaged my still erect cock.

I turned around and hugged her, and kissed her neck passionately for a minute or so, when Rita gently grasped my cock, and whispered:

"Put that wand of yours to good use," and sat in a cushioned high chair that swiveled and that was against a wall. When I lifted Rita's legs slowly, her crotch was at the same height as mine; I stepped forward and pushed my raging hard on in to her wide-open and well-stretched pussy. After a minute of adjusting, I started fucking Rita's pussy in slow, long, strokes. I would almost completely take my cock out of Rita's pussy and push it in until our pubes touched.

When, by mistake, I pulled my cock out completely, Rita inadvertently muttered, "Oops," that Maria must have heard.

I heard Rita say to Maria, "I almost dropped the phone."

A few minutes later, when I speeded up my thrusting, our crotches made a loud slapping sound. Although immediately I stood still, Maria must have heard that sound.

I heard Rita say, "That was a mosquito on my thigh I tried to squash."

Maria must have said something in a serious tone because I heard Rita tell her, somewhat unconvincingly:

"I know you never kept any secret from me; I am not keeping any from you."

After listening a long time to Maria, much to my surprise, Rita said to Maria, "Yes, it is a guy. He's about 30 years old. "

After a pause, a giggling and blushing, Rita said, "He may be old enough to be my son, but he is my lover and he treats me as his lover. I am getting the loving I missed for several years.

After a pause, she whispered, "Yes, in the kitchen, right now."

Again, after listening to Maria, Rita said, "It's ok. You are my best friend. I will ask him if he has a friend he can introduce to you. Bye. I love you too," and hung up the phone.

Rita cooed to me, "Sorry about the interruption. Your hard cock felt great while Maria was on the phone. Now, fuck me with abandon," and clasped my cock with her vaginal walls.

I wanted to know all about Rita's conversation with Maria, but I was close to cumming. I whispered to Rita, "Tighten your grasp on my cock. Theeeeere. Aaaaaaaaaaaah. Aaaaaaaaah."

After I pulled out my cock, Rita used tissues to absorb some of my cum, wetted a washcloth with warm water at the sink, and lovingly cleaned my cock that was semi erect. Rita giggled and said, "It's still standing up. May be we can do it later. I need to pee and take a short nap; you wore me out loving me yesterday and today. Come with me."

We went upstairs and lay down on the bed. Soon, I heard Rita snoring very softly. I too closed my eyes and took a nap for about 20 minutes.

When I woke up, Rita was still sleeping. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen downstairs. I poured myself a coke, fixed a small plate of potato chips I found on the counter, and sat in the Lanai reading the local newspaper.

Several minutes later, Rita came down in a long pink robe and pink slippers. She looked rested, and had on light make up and bright red lipstick.

She smiled and said, "I see you found the coke and potato chips. Calvin is so helpless; I do everything for him. I have the chocolate you brought too," and handed me the box.

I took out a large piece of chocolate and called Rita, "Come get a piece of chocolate," and put the piece between my teeth.

Rita, giggling, came to me, and started kissing me to share the piece of chocolate. After sharing another piece, I pulled Rita to sit in my lap, and asked:

"What did Maria want? What did you tell her?"

Blushing, Rita said, "Maria is my best friend. There are no secrets between us. I had to tell her that you are my boyfriend. Maria wanted know if you have a friend who is young and a nice guy."

I was confused and asked, "I thought she went on a cruise recently and she is married."

"Yes she went on a cruise with a woman friend, but her husband, who was much older than her, died of a heart attack."

Rita continued, "Maria is from Brazil; she came to the U.S.A., about 25 years ago. She's about 55 years old; brown hair, beautiful, and in great shape; she jogs and swims regularly."

"I am sorry I don't have a friend that she can go out with," I said, to be helpful.

After a long pause, Rita mumbled, "I must help Maria. She has not had a man love her for two years, may be longer."

We were eating cookies with coffee in the Lanai when the phone rang again. After Rita listened a minute intently, she covered the mouthpiece and whispered that it was her daughter inquiring about Calvin. For about 20 min, Rita gave her daughter a detailed account of Calvin's medical condition and hung up the phone.

I wanted to fuck Rita another time, but did not want to force myself on her and ruin a wonderful evening. I was about ready to get dressed to leave, when I saw Rita bend down to pick up the dishes from the coffee table. I saw, her voluptuous boobs jiggling in her purple lingerie. My cock stiffened more and I had an uncontrollable fuck her once more. I followed her to the kitchen.

I whispered to Rita, "Darling you look lovely," and hugged her from behind.

A surprised Rita squealed happily, and grasped my stiff cock and cooed:

"Looks like he is ready again and I am going to get more loving."

I whispered, "Yesss. I want you now. Your pussy is juicy and tight."

Gently, I grabbed Rita by her waist and steered her to the Lanai. I nudged her to sit in my lap facing away from me in the upholstered chair; I snaked my rigid cock in to her pussy and fondled her boobs as I kissed her wrinkled neck.

For several minutes, I was satisfied just having my cock buried deep in Rita's pussy, her voluptuous buttocks cushioning my crotch, and more than a handful of plump boob flesh in each hand. But, soon, Rita began to fuck by raising her crotch and lowering it. Rita may be an older woman, but her pussy was just as snug and juicy as that of a younger woman. I was in heaven watching her soft, voluptuous, body jiggle as I fucked her.

When Rita leaned back against me and hugged me, I rubbed her armpits and under arms. I was also beside myself with lust for the voluptuous older woman. I nudged her to stand and lean forward, and began fucking her; my crotch collided against her meaty buttocks making loud slapping sounds that further spurred me on. As my passion kept building, I grasped Rita's waist and boobs and slammed myself in to her, lifting her up in to the air: "Cummm. Cummmming. Ahhhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkkkk."

RITA BECOMES A WIDOW

A week later, sadly, Calvin died. Rita took his loss very hard. She mourned his loss; I consoled her the day Calvin died and stood by her for the next few days.

A few days after Calvin died, after calling Rita, I walked to her cottage, and mowed her lawn. I just put away the lawn mower and was washing my hands in the kitchen, when two of her friends: Maria and Lucy arrived to be with Rita. After introductions, I helped Maria fix cokes and the four of us visited. Both were attractive, middle-aged, ladies. Though Maria appeared to be slightly older than Lucy, she had a great figure. Lucy also had a great figure and a wrinkle-free face; later, I wondered if Lucy had undergone botox treatment to get rid of wrinkles on her face

I noticed Lucy's boobs were quite large and she had a flat stomach. She also had a small mouth with thick lips covered in dark maroon lipstick and her toenails protruding from her sandals had the same color nail polish. In fact, Lucy was a babe.

Rita said, "Calvin's memorial service is on Saturday. My daughter, Sandy, and her two children, and my stepson's family are coming. Sandy wants me to move to Las Vegas to live with her. I may move to be with my daughter and grand kids; I have been missing all of them."

Just before I left for my cottage, Maria took me aside, and said in a low voice, "Rita is distraught. I will stay with her another hour or so. It's nice meeting you. Hope to see you soon."

I said, "Nice meeting you too, Maria," and left for my cottage.

About a month after Calvin died, Rita called me and invited me to have lunch with her at a nearby diner. She looked well, considering the difficult period she had been through. She greeted me warmly with a hug. After pleasantries, we ordered our lunch. Rita said:

"I am still grieving for Calvin; I knew I would miss him; I am not surprised I miss him so much."

"I understand how you feel; it took me several months to get over Laurie," I said sympathetically.

Almost apologetically, Rita said haltingly, "I would like to spend some time in Las Vegas with my daughter. I still have feelings for you."

She paused and added, "You are so much younger than me. I am your mother-in-law's sister."

Then she said, "I don't know if and when I will return to Lake Lausanne. I am sorry to be leaving you. I am sure you will be fine. Do not hesitate to call Maria or Lucy; they are my friends."

I replied, "Please don't worry about me. I am glad we are friends and lovers. I do care for you. I am fond of you. The difference in our ages does not bother me.

I paused and said, "I was never attracted to Rose. You are a special woman. Please keep in touch."

After she hugged me a long time in the parking lot, Rita left in her car.

I was still very fond of Rita for being my first lover after I lost Laurie. There was something about her that made me very happy when I was with her. Thanks to her, I regained interest in living and loving. I also learned that an older woman can be very desirable.

For a few weeks after Rita left for Las Vegas, I received email messages from her periodically, mostly about her new life with her daughter and grandchildren in Las Vegas; Rita also made it clear she was still mourning Calvin's loss.

I was offered a lucrative contract that kept me very busy for a month or so, but I missed Rita. In turn, Rita was happy that I was busy.

Gradually, I began to receive friendly email messages from Rita that turned suggestive about a week ago. I knew that Rita was getting over her grief for Calvin. In her last few messages, she wrote that she missed me very much. I wrote her back that I missed her too.

It was a warm Thursday evening, I had just finished a project I had been working on for a week. After taking a long shower, I shaved, and put on a pair of white shorts, and a tank top. I just opened a can of beer to relax when the phone rang; it was Rita.


"Hi Chris. How are you, love?"

"I am fine. How are you Rita?"

"I am fine now. I miss you, Chris. Can I see you?"

Wanting to tease her, I asked, "You mean like a date? Are you asking me out?"

Rita cooed, "Yes, lover. I will pick you up in 20 minutes. I am taking you out for a special date. Just dress nicely: put on a shirt and pants, no shorts and sandals."

I put on a long-sleeve light blue shirt, black dress pants, and dress shoes.

I sat on the front porch steps and waited eagerly for Rita. As soon as Rita stopped her maroon Cadillac in the driveway, I ran down the steps, opened the front passenger-side door, and sat in the seat.

Rita looked absolutely gorgeous: her blonde hair was coiffed on her head, she put on diamond ear rings and a necklace with a diamond heart-shaped pendant, and crimson lipstick; she wore a long-sleeve, black, see-through blouse over a black tank top, and cream-colored skirt, and sandals.

Shyly, Rita reached towards me, hugged me, and kissed me quickly on my lips, and started to drive.

In the car, we talked about Rita's daughter and, mostly about, her two grand children. I told her about being very busy working on the large project and that I just finished it.

From the land marks, I realized that Rita was driving to the Sheraton hotel where she and Calvin, and Laurie and I had celebrated New Year's Eve a few years ago.

After Rita parker her Cadillac, we walked to the restaurant and were promptly seated in a quiet corner. I ordered a glass of Chardonnay and Rita rose Zinfandel. We clicked our glasses and wished each other much happiness.

Rita told the waiter that she does not want to eat a big meal and ordered two appetizers, but I ordered a baked Tilapia entree.

While waiting for our food, I said to Rita:

"I am so glad to see you. I have been very lonesome and missed you," and reached out and held her slender hand.

Rita said, "Thank you for letting me go away. I told my daughter about you and she enthusiastically supported my being with you. She knew I have been lonesome for a long time."

Quietly she added, "I saw a therapist in Las Vegas; she helped me sort out many issues. She was about my age and was widowed a few years ago; she is now living with a man and is very happy."

Rita continued, "She also told me that while it is ok to grieve for Calvin, I should live my life as happily as I can. She thought it was wonderful and I am fortunate to have found a man who cared for me. She also said, as long as you and I are happy, our age difference should not matter."