Loving Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita paused, blushed, and said, "My therapist was happy that I would be getting lots of loving from a younger man."

I squeezed Rita's hand and whispered, "I too am glad I will be getting lots of loving from a beautiful and voluptuous lady."

We each ordered a second glass of wine when I felt Rita's hand on my thigh; when I looked at her, she smiled and said:

"I missed you very much, lover."

After dinner, Rita suggested that we go dance in the top-floor lounge. We ordered wine and danced during the slow numbers. During the first dance, I steered Rita to a dark part of the floor and cupped her voluptuous buttocks. Rita was startled for a moment, but then she smiled and gave me a wet kiss on my mouth. In turn, Rita pulled her blouse forward and gave me a peek of her magnificent cleavage.

Still holding her buttocks, I whispered:

"Darling, it looks like you have lost some weight."

"I was hoping you would notice. I have resumed exercising; I lost about 8 lb mostly around my waist and hips, but not in my bosom." cooed Rita.

Rita pushed her crotch in to mine and felt my hard cock. She cooed:

"Is that weapon for me?"

I replied, "Yes. I am enjoying being with you."

Rita whispered, "Let's go to the garden and watch the Sun set before the wind dies and bugs come out."

I nodded and we walked to the garden overlooking Lake Lausanne. Rita led me to a bench in a flower garden overlooking the lake. After I sat down, she sat sideways in my lap and kissed my mouth passionately. Still kissing my mouth, Rita took my right hand and put it on her right knee.

I rubbed her knee and inner thigh near it for several minutes. Hearing no one near us, I inched my hand towards my prize: Rita's crotch. When my hand was within couple of inches, Rita stopped it with her left hand. I whispered to her:

"Honey, there's no one near us. It's dusk; no one can see my hand in your crotch. Please I want a taste of your nectars."

As soon as Rita released my hand, I began to rub her panty-covered pussy mound. Her panties were wet along a vertical valley covering her pussy. Rita moaned with pleasure. While kissing Rita's long and wrinkled, neck, I wetted my right fore and middle fingers with Rita's nectars, inhaled the flavors, and licked them.

Inadvertently, I mumbled: "I want you badly. Let's go home."

Rita cooed:

"You do! I want you too. Please bring the small suitcase from my car to Suite 4 on the top floor; earlier, I carried one small bag and checked in. I will be waiting for you," and handed me her car keys.

I asked in surprise, "You got us a room here?"

"Rita cooed, "Yes. We have a suite for two nights."

After Rita opened the door, I entered Suite 4. It had a well-furnished living room and bedroom. Rita looked gorgeous in black silk lingerie: a see-through long sleeve robe over an open-bra, fishnet stockings, and open-crotch panties. Her jewelry made her look more attractive.

Rita began to dance with her hands held high in air, exposing her sexy underarms and armpits, and walked backwards towards the bedroom. At the bedroom door, while still dancing, she cooed:

"Take your clothes off."

As I took my clothes off, I noted that several scented candles provided light and aroma in the bedroom.

Rita gently pushed me on to the bed. After I stretched out, Rita slowly clambered over the bed and on to my body. After I sucked her pendulous boobs for a few minutes, she continued to scoot up my body until she poised her hairy and dripping, pussy over my face; then she gently lowered it on my mouth.

She supported herself by grasping the head board; happily, I licked and sucked Rita's succulent hairy-pussy, and swallowed copious amounts of her sex nectars that flowed continuously.

After a few minutes, I started nibbling and licking Rita's distended clit gently and triggered her orgasm, "Ohhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Later, Rita cooed happily, "That was a terrific orgasm. Now I know how much I missed you."

After resting a few minutes, with a smile and determined look on her face, Rita scooted backwards, and while grasping my stiff cock, slowly she lowered her crotch allowing my cock to snake slowly in to her pussy. At last, as Rita sat astride of me, I was able to fondle her boobs protruding from the open-bra restraints; I put two pillows under my head, so I could comfortably suckle each of them.

Rita cooed, "My boobies missed your suckling," and made sure that both boobs got their turn at being suckled by gently steering my head.

Later, with her arms held high, Rita remained still on her knees creating a gap of about eight inches between our crotches; that distance allowed me to fuck her pussy leisurely shoving my cock to the hilt and pulling it out till only the head was hidden. Every time our crotches collided, Rita's boobs jiggled sexily.

"I know you get turned on looking at my underarms and exposed pits; you can see my boobs and pussy too," she cooed.

I mumbled, "I can also see my cock going in and out of your pussy. Just stay like that."

I could not control myself; I fucked Rita's snug and juicy pussy, lifting my crotch and slamming my cock deep in to it until our pubes intermingled, and then withdrawing it with a shiny coating of fresh pussy nectars.

Rita was enjoying our love making session; she closed her eyes and threw her head backwards revealing more of her long, wrinkled, neck; her pussy was oozing her love nectars continuously.

Sensing I was approaching my climax, Rita tightened her vaginal walls around my cock and smiling at me cooed:

"Come for me, baby. Come for mama."

I released several spurts of cum in to Rita's pussy, "Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Cummmmming. Cummmmming."

After Rita milked my cock, she lay on top of me, held my face in her hands, and kissed my eyes, nose, and lips. She then smiled and whispered:

"Baby, you filled me to overflow. I have to clean up and pee."

She pulled several tissues from the bedside and, as she got off my still erect cock, placed them at her pussy to absorb our love juices.

Rita returned from the bathroom, still in her open bra and fish net stockings, with fresh coat of lipstick and combed hair. She brought a wet wash cloth, presumably to clean my cock, but when she saw my cock was still erect, she smiled, and cooed:

"He is still big. He's also covered with our nectars," and much to my joy, licked my cockhead, and swallowed the coated juices.

Still holding my rigid cock, Rita kissed my mouth, giving me a taste of our juices, and cooed:

"Go ahead fuck me," and lay on her back, spread her thighs exposing her glistening pussy, and held out her long arms wide open inviting me to mount her.

Eagerly, I mounted Rita, and my stiff cock slid easily in to her slick channel. I fucked her leisurely, while I kissed her wrinkled neck, pillowy boobs, and pouty lips. After a long time, I climaxed deep in Rita's clutching pussy:

"Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Cummmmming. Cummmmming.",

Rita and I could not keep our hands off of each other; we stayed in the suite most of the time, except for walking on the grounds of the hotel to breathe fresh air and exercise; most of our meals were ordered from room service. I kept Rita's pussy full and overflowing with my many ejaculations; before we went out of the suite, she put an absorbent pad on her vagina to make sure my cum did not stain and wet her clothing.

The last morning at the hotel, in bed, Rita cooed:

"I am getting lots of loving because you are so young. I bought several sets of lingerie in different colors that I hope you like. I realize being much younger than me, you will want to fuck me when ever you get an erection."

She giggled and said, "I am sure that will be quite often. I can assure you I will not turn your advances away. You should tell me what you want from me," and fondled my cock.

I smiled at her, kissed her, and said, "My cock is sore from fucking you many times; I don't have a count of the number of times we fucked."

A grinning Rita cooed, "You fucked me nine times so far in this suite. Care to make it ten?" and began to suck my deflated cock."

Indeed Rita bought lingerie and clothing that accentuated her magnificent boobs, long legs, and snug pussy. Every time she wore a different color lingerie, my sore cock rose up as if to salute her voluptuous body. Rita never turned down my romantic advances; she always returned them happily. In fact, she always wore sexy underwear that enticed me in to fucking her. She understood that I wanted to fuck her, more than anything else.

So it is; I have been dating Rita, my mother-in-law's sister. We are planning on living together.

Dear Reader: Please vote. Also, your suggestions will be appreciated. Should the younger Chris stay with Rita? Thanks. Andrew.