Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Christmas dinner, Aunt Valerie bored everyone telling about the problems her broken ankle had caused. Before she finished, she got around to describing her pelvic pain and prolapsed uterus. Her boys wrestled and fought like Tasmanian devils. I couldn't wait until the next day.

* * * December 26th - A beginning of a week in Aspen

I flew into Denver on Sunday after Christmas and caught a ski shuttle to Aspen. I called ahead to contact the Thompson's so they would know when I was arriving. John asked me to give him another call when the shuttle left I-70 and to ask the shuttle driver to drop me off at The Red Onion restaurant.

It was my first time visiting Colorado; the scenery on the ride through the snow-covered mountains to Aspen was breathtaking. Most of the other people on the shuttle were skiers, most of whom were sleeping. They'd probably seen it all before, but I couldn't get enough of the raw, natural beauty of the mountains.

When I arrived in Aspen late in the day, the Thompson's were there to greet me. Emily launched herself into my arms, "Hi Mike, I've missed you." Then she smothered me with kisses while John and Lisa looked on. They both commented about about my fading black eye, which had nearly healed.

John placed my suitcase in his Jeep Cherokee rental, then we went inside the restaurant for dinner. Emily and I ordered buffalo burgers while John and Lisa selected a meal of less exotic trout.

When we arrived at the chalet, we entered and removed our clothing. Seeing Emily and Lisa naked gave me a boner again. As much as I tried, I couldn't get it to shrink. Emily thought it was funny that I had no control over it.

"You have a built-in towel rack," she giggled as I willed it to deflate. "Or maybe you could use it as a flagpole," she snickered. "You could hang a US flag from it and we could do it for Old Glory."

Emily decided to give me a tour of the chalet. As I followed her up the stairs, looking up at her cute exposed bottom and the treasure between her thighs, my throbbing cock had a mind of its own.

When we reached the second floor, Emily stopped to show me the night-time view from a floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the city and valley. As we stood next to one another enjoying the view, I placed my arm around her shoulder and gave her a kiss. She reached down and grabbed my cock, saying, "You've got too much sperm in there again."

Emily led me by the hand to the upstairs bathroom, shutting the door behind us. She walked to the toilet and sat down, motioning me to come to her. She wrapped her hand around my cock's shaft, then delicately licked the head all around.

"I had to ask Mom how to give a blow job," Emily said. "Don't expect too much, because I've never given one before."

"Well, I've never received one, so I don't know what to expect."

"Then we'll just have to learn together, won't we?" Emily asked, as she smiled up at me.

Emily's warm, wet tongue on the bottom of my cock almost set me off. "Emily, I'm close already," I moaned.

She used her thumb and forefinger to squeeze just behind the head of my cock and gently pulled my scrotum down to reduce my urge to ejaculate. It took about thirty seconds for the urge to go away.

"Okay, Emily. I'm ready again," I said.

She took it too enthusiastically in her mouth and almost gagged. When she pulled it out, I noticed her eyes were wet.

"That was a little too much," she said. "Trust me, I'll get it right eventually."

"I appreciate that you're willing to try," I said.

Emily began again, this time wrapping her entire hand around my cock, taking only the first couple inches in her mouth. She bobbed her head for several times and I felt a boiling in my balls. "Emily, you'd better stop. I'm almost there."

She stopped and said, "Mom says, it's better to swallow," and went back to work.

As much as I tried holding back, I'd reached the point of no return. It felt like a dam had burst when the first shot went down Emily's throat.

"Mmpff," Emily choked, as I discharged a huge load.

Emily, bless her heart, swallowed it all. Her eyes were teary again, but she smiled up at me, "See, I told you I'd swallow."

I bent down and kissed her on the lips, "Emily, I love you. That was above and beyond the call of duty."

"Only for you," she said, smiling.

We didn't get around to touring the remainder of the chalet. Nearly all our time had been devoted to Emily giving me a blow job.

Later Sunday evening, we exchanged Christmas gifts in front of the fire in the fireplace. I gave John and Lisa the digital clock/calendar. They were surprised that I'd designed and built it myself.

I gave Emily a gold heart-shaped locket that was engraved with 'Love' on it. It opened with a photo of me on one side and a photo of Emily on the other. I had another gift for Emily that I'd planned to give her later when we were alone—a Rabbit vibrator.

Emily gave me a hand-tooled leather wallet with my initials embossed on it. It was to replace the worn and ratty wallet I'd carried in my back pocket for the past five years.

John and Lisa gave me a ski outfit, including ski goggles and gloves, so I'd only have to rent skis and boots while I was in Aspen. Savings from my pizza job, plus the $200 Christmas bonus my boss gave me would come in handy during this ski vacation.

I thanked them for the gifts, and we discussed the week ahead. Emily thought it would be a good idea for me to spend a day taking ski lessons before tackling downhill skiing. John and Lisa said they thought that was a superb idea.

After some small talk, we decided to go to bed. Emily and I showered together, brushed our teeth, and climbed into bed.

"I've missed you," Emily whispered.

"And I've missed you terribly," I said, as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me.

We kissed each other deeply and I caressed her soft warm body everywhere I could reach. Emily purred like a kitten when I flipped her nipple with my tongue. She writhed, attempting to push it into my mouth.

Emily grabbed my cock, whispering, "Oh, Michael... Do that again."

I rolled her onto her back and flipped her other nipple running my tongue all around it, at the same time sliding a couple fingers into her slit. Her pussy was hot and wet. It was then when I recalled I had a gift for Emily which I hadn't given her.

I rolled away from Emily, sat up, and turned on the lamp on the nightstand. "Where are you going?" Emily asked.

"Just a second," I responded. "I have another Christmas gift for you."

Emily gave me a look of anticipation as I retrieved the Rabbit vibrator and a tube of lubricant from my suitcase. After I handed it to her, she looked at it curiously.

"I've heard of these, but I've never seen one."

"Well, now you have one of your very own. I was concerned I wasn't satisfying you sexually, and that made me feel like I was letting you down."

"Oh no, Michael. I love you, and I've never felt like you've let me down."

I pointed to the vibrator and asked, "Shall we give it a try? Can I use it on you?"

Emily rolled onto her back and spread her thighs. I sat next to her hip and squeezed a dollop of lubricant on the end of the shaft. Then I parted her labia and gently inserted the head into her vagina before I turned it on the lowest setting.

"Oh, that's nice," Emily said, closing her eyes, biting her lower lip.

I began moving the vibrator in and out slowly, increasing the Rabbit's speed gradually. Emily made a little moan every time I stopped and pushed the Rabbit back into her pussy. When the Rabbit was fully inserted, its ears straddled Emily's clitoris, which quickly became erect. Her clitoral glans pushed itself into view, pink and delicate.

Longer strokes stimulated her pussy to a higher level. It wasn't long until she was panting for breath and squirming, reaching for her peak. I noticed a sheen of sweat on her body; her nipples were standing up like hard pink gumdrops and the aroma of her pussy's arousal filled the air. Her breathing sounded like a steam engine.

"Oooph," she exhaled with a rush, as the Rabbit took her over the top, her body quaking and her pussy muscles spasming. She rode out her first orgasm, lay limp for several seconds, then shuddered and shook through a couple more before she whimpered, "That's enough—turn it off."

Emily lay there, limp as a noodle, in the afterglow of her orgasms, trying to get her breath back. Finally she said, "Michael, those were some of the best orgasms I've ever had. Thank you for the Rabbit."

After Emily recovered, she said, "Michael, I owe you. Make love to me."

Of course I was happy to oblige her request. The doors of the closet in the bedroom had mirrored doors next to the bed. When the closet doors were closed, we could watch ourselves making love. It was erotic, almost like watching another couple fucking next to us.

She parted her thighs and welcomed me back into the hottest, wettest pussy on the planet that night. Unfortunately, I only made a few strokes inside her before I felt the familiar feeling I was about to ejaculate. I stopped and tried counting backwards from 100 by threes, but only made it to 85 before I filled her with my semen.

I was upset, but Emily just hugged me and said, "You'll last longer next time."

She grabbed a tissue and held it between her thighs as she headed toward the bathroom.

When she returned, we snuggled together, and it wasn't long until sleep overcame us.

* * * December 27th

The following morning we awoke with the sun shining into the bedroom and the smell of coffee in the air. Emily and I showered together and headed downstairs. John and Lisa were already in the kitchen having a cup of coffee.

Lisa asked, "What was that noise I heard last night?"

Emily, with an embarrassed smile, spilled her secret, "Mike gave me an after-Christmas gift. It's a Rabbit vibrator."

"Apparently it works very well, based on your glow," Lisa said.

Emily changed the subject, "I'm starved. What's for breakfast?"

Lisa responded to Emily, smiling, "Sex can make you very hungry." She sighed and added, "I remember my first vibrator..."

John answered Emily's question, "We're having pancakes—if your mother can get her mind off Randy."

"Who's Randy?" Emily asked.

"That's what she named her vibrator," John chuckled. "When I wasn't with her and she was feeling randy, she used 'Randy' to satisfy her needs."

Lisa went back to making pancakes in the kitchen while Emily and I talked about skiing.

"There are several places where you can take lessons," Emily said. "It would give you an opportunity to learn the basics."

"Fine by me," I said.

"Where are you and Mom going today?" Emily asked her father.

"I think we'll ski Buttermilk today. We skied there last year and your mother liked it."

After breakfast, we dressed in our ski gear and headed out. John dropped Emily and me off at a ski rental, then headed for Buttermilk. I rented a pair of ski boots, poles, and skis. Emily and I caught a shuttle bus to the slopes.

The ski instructor introduced himself as Eberhard. He said he was from Austria and had skied since he was a child. Emily asked Eberhard if he minded her staying while he taught ski students. He said it didn't bother him, so Emily looked on as he taught another beginning skier and myself the basics. Eberhard took it slow and demonstrated the snowplow, turns, and so on, then he asked us to perform the same maneuvers. He was able to give each of us individual attention since there were only two of us. It didn't take too long to get the hang of it, but it would be a long time until I'd be a good skier.

I watched as some other skiers effortlessly glided down the mountain and wished I could ski as well as them. Eberhard turned us loose on a bunny slope, critiquing our skiing skills. Emily stuck with me, awkward as I was, falling into the snow, giving me pointers and advice along with Eberhard. I think Eberhard took a liking to Emily from the way he kept eying her.

After about four hours of ski instruction, Eberhard said our instruction for the day was over. He mentioned it would be a good time to quit before we became tired and hurt ourselves. Emily and I were hungry enough to head back to the chalet anyway.

"You did okay—for a beginner. And you only fell down a few times," Emily laughed.

"Thanks, I think."

When we arrived at the chalet, Emily brushed the snow off me. "Good grief, I don't know how you could get snow in so many different places," she said, as she wiped her glove in my crotch.

"Don't mess with the frosted balls," I joked. "They might shatter."

"Not if I can help it. They're mine now, and I want to keep them warm and protected," Emily teased.

We went inside and took off all our ski gear. When we were naked, Emily lifted her arm and sniffed her armpit, "I think I'd better shower."

"I'll join you," I said.

"You just want me to warm up that thing between your legs," she joked.

"I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea," I responded.

"Okay, but I want it a lot longer than it is now."

I looked down and saw that the cold had wilted my cock to about a quarter of its erect length.

Emily and I took a hot shower and went downstairs for lunch. Over lunch we discussed whether to go back to the slope or quit for the day.

"I think I'd rather stay in," I said.

"Michael, um... Do you think you could do that thing with the Rabbit like you did last night?" Emily asked.

"Oh sure. That's way more fun than skiing anyway."

After lunch, Emily went upstairs and I rocked her world with the Rabbit again. This time she said I hit her G-spot and I thought she was going to lift off the bed as her first orgasm hit her.

"Oh... Wow! That was awesome," Emily said, as she was coming down from her orgasms.

We spent the next couple of hours having sex. I still had my premature ejaculation problem which irritated me to no end. Emily was forgiving and told me not to worry about it. She said that I seemed to be lasting longer every time we did it, and she was happy with that.

John and Lisa came home from Buttermilk, tired, but happy. They said they enjoyed their day on the slopes. John took us out for dinner at one of Aspen's many restaurants.

That evening I used the Rabbit again to bring Emily to several more exhilarating orgasms before I made love to her, watching ourselves having sex in the closet mirrors. I could tell I lasted a little longer, but not half as long as I wanted. Snuggling naked with Emily under the covers made it worthwhile. We were madly in love.

* * * December 28th

I awoke early and had to empty my bladder, so I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I returned to bed, Emily was still asleep. She was so beautiful lying there that I couldn't keep my hands off her. I slipped under the covers and parted her thighs, then gave her a lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

"Wha... Ohh..." she muttered groggily. "Mike what are you doing?" she asked as she was waking up.

"I'm having breakfast in bed, and you're the main course."

I gave her pussy a couple more licks; she spread her thighs wider and grabbed my hair, pulling my head further into her crotch.

"Ohhh... Sooo good," she sighed.

It took a few minutes and many more licks until Emily shuddered through her orgasm.

"What a wonderful way to wake up," she panted.

Emily and I showered together and went downstairs. At breakfast, John and Lisa decided to ski Buttermilk again. Emily and I elected to join them. We caught the shuttle to Buttermilk. John and Lisa were headed to a blue intermediate slope. Emily said she'd accompany me on a green beginner's run. We agreed to meet John and Lisa at 1 PM for lunch.

The sky was blue and some powder snow on the slopes overnight made skiing conditions perfect. Emily and I made several runs down a couple green runs and each time I felt more confident about my skiing skills.

We met John and Lisa for lunch, then hit the slopes again in the afternoon. The sun went behind the mountain, dropping the temperature like a stone. Emily and I were near the bottom, near the lift, so we decided there was enough time for one more run.

The number of people on the runs had dwindled since it was late in the day, so the line to get on the lift was short. Coming down the run, I put my weight a little too hard on one ski during a turn and wiped out getting snow inside my ski outfit. Emily was behind me, so she stopped. Luckily, I hadn't bruised anything other than my ego.

We met John and Lisa, headed back to the chalet to shower and change into clothing to visit a restaurant.

That evening John and I had a continuation of our discussion about automating the equipment in his chemical plant. He told me he'd hired a consultant to determine what would be needed and how much it would cost. The consultant estimated it would cost about $2 million.

John said, "His estimate seems fairly high to me, what do you think it would cost?"

"Two million dollars is a lot more than I'd expect. If I can borrow your laptop, I can give you my estimate," I responded.

I asked John how many valves he thought there were in his plant. He thought for awhile and said, more than 100 and less than 200.

"Okay," I said, "Let's go with 150 electronic valves."

I followed up with, "How many need to be metered?"

"About 50," John answered.

"So let's estimate 50 metered lines."

I went on the Internet and found several companies which sold electronically-controlled valves and flow meters. With John sitting beside me, I asked if the valve or flow meter would fit his needs. If it did, I added information about it in a spreadsheet. When I finished, the spreadsheet total was about $140,000.

John's factory also needed controllers and computers to automate the processes, and software to control it all. I guessed at $50,000 for the hardware and $150,000 for software. I threw in another $60,000 to cover unforeseen problems. My estimate totaled $400,000—about 20 percent of the consultant's estimate.

When John saw the results on the spreadsheet, he was amazed. "Using your numbers, I could install two systems, so one could back up the other," he said.

"Or, you could purchase a third computer to monitor the two systems, and if the results are more than a fraction of a percent different, it could shut down the system," I answered.

I continued, "Before you spend a lot of money on equipment, I suggest you purchase a few electronic valves and metering equipment from two or three different companies, then really put them through their paces. Let the companies know you plan to automate your plant and their equipment is in a competition from which you'll select a winner. They might even send out a sales engineer to discuss what you want to do."

"Mike, I like your ideas. Would you be willing to come to work for me next summer as a paid intern? I'd like for you to begin designing an automated system to replace our current manual system. You can stay with us over the summer, so you won't have to spend any money on room and board."

It was the first time I'd been given such a lucrative job offer, and if my plan worked, I'd be riding high. In the back of my mind I was thinking, 'A dream job, free room and board, and nearly three months sleeping with Emily. I'd be crazy to turn down a job like that. I'd say yes, even if I received no pay.'

"Sure," I answered, as I stuck out my hand. "I'll be happy to help you automate your plant."

We shook hands, and simple as that, I had a summer job."

I thought to myself, 'How lucky can one guy get?'

Fatigue from skiing all day had worn us out, so we turned in. Even though Emily and I were tired, we had enough energy left for one orgasm apiece before we fell asleep.