Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * December 29th

After two runs down a beginner's slope, Emily said she thought I could negotiate an intermediate run. I was proud of myself on the first and second run down the intermediate slope. It was a little steeper and longer than the beginner's slopes I'd gone down before.

The third time down, I hit a mogul, lost my balance, twisted, and caught the edge of my ski. The release didn't let go and I sprained my right ankle.

Emily was behind me and saw me go down. She tried helping me up, but I couldn't place much weight on it. Ski Patrol helped me to the bottom of the run.

John drove me to a doctor's office. After an x-ray showed no broken bones, the doctor wrapped my ankle with a compression wrap. With the wrap, I was able to put a little more weight on it, but he said I should stay off it for at least three days and it would heal faster. He recommended rest, continued use of the compression wrap, an ice pack about 20 minutes every hour, and to elevate my ankle. He said a pain reliever might also help.

My ankle sprain was going to shut down my skiing for a few days.

Back at the chalet, I decided I'd better call Mom since she asked me to keep her informed.

"Hi Mom," I said, as cheerily as I could when she answered.

"Are you skiing?" Mom asked.

"Not now. I've got my foot propped up and have a wrap on it because I sprained my ankle."

She responded, "I knew it. You've never been on skis before. I'm surprised you haven't broken your fool neck. You were always taking crazy chances while your brother was the safe one."

"It'll heal up in a couple days," I said. "The doc x-rayed it and told me I don't have any broken bones."

"How about your friend? Has he broken anything?" Mom asked.

"No, she's fine," I answered. Oops, I said, 'she.' Mom was going to jump on that with both feet.

"She...?"

"Yeah Mom, I'm out here in Colorado with Emily's parents. They invited me to stay with them for a week of skiing in Aspen," I said.

There was a long pause on Mom's end—too long. "Michael Allen, you're not sleeping in one of those—what do they call them—hostels, where everyone sleeps in the same room are you?"

"Oh no, Mom. We have our own rooms." I didn't dare tell Mom that Emily and I were sleeping together.

"I figured the way you were so eager to leave here the day after Christmas, there must be something on your mind besides skiing," Mom replied.

She continued, "Emily is a very pretty girl. I took the picture you sent of her to Walgreen's and had it printed. I placed it on the mantle next to your picture."

"Thanks, Mom."

Mom astonished me with her next question, "Michael, you do have condoms, don't you?"

It was a trick question. If I said, 'yes,' she'd know I was having sex, and if I said, 'no,' she'd assume I was having sex, but not safe sex.

I decided to come clean. "Mom, she's on the pill."

Another long pause on Mom's end, "Michael Allen, I'd feel better if you'd just keep it in your pants. If she gets pregnant, don't come looking to your father and me for a handout. We're barely able to pay the mortgage and your tuition as it is now."

Mom and I talked for another ten minutes or so.

"Gotta go, Mom. My phone battery is dying," I said.

When we hung up, I knew there was going to be no end of motherly advice when I returned home. My ears burned for the next half hour. Mom always knew, figuratively, where to insert the knife to cause the most pain.

That evening Emily unwrapped my ankle so we could shower together, and after we'd dried off, she re-wrapped it. I may have injured my ankle, but I wasn't going to let it slow down my love life.

I ate Emily's pussy. I enjoyed seeing her fidget and writhe as I pleasured her pussy. I loved the odor of her aroused pussy, seeing how lubricated it became as she was more and more aroused. Then as I sucked on her clitty and inserted a couple fingers in her hot pussy, her orgasm overwhelmed her.

She reciprocated by giving me a fantastic blow job. Emily fondled my balls and ran her tongue around and around the head of my cock, making it stiffer and stiffer. When she began bobbing her head, running her tongue under the sensitive arrow under it, it was impossible to hold my ejaculation back. As my first pulse exited, Emily squeezed my scrotum, giving me an extra shot of pleasure.

We decided to call it a night and cuddled together, with my hand on Emily's breast and my cock between her thighs. We fell asleep that way.

* * * December 30th

I was awakened by Emily riding my cock like a cowgirl. "You had morning wood, and I couldn't let it go to waste, could I?" she asked.

"And now I'm being taken advantage of by a wanton woman," I teased.

"You're loving every second of it," she laughed.

After we finished, we showered together and headed downstairs.

Since I was laid up with a sprain, I wasn't going to be skiing that day. At breakfast, John and Lisa were discussing where to ski. Emily said she didn't feel like skiing and leaving me at the chalet alone, so she volunteered to spend the day with me instead of hitting the slopes with her parents.

John and Lisa left the chalet about 9 AM and said they'd be back sometime between 3 and 4 PM. That left plenty of time for Emily and me to be completely alone and have sex.

I limped to the sofa and sat down. Emily joined me and we made out for quite awhile until Emily suggested we go upstairs to the bedroom. We spent several hours in bed. I ate her pussy once, used the Rabbit on her once, she gave me a blow job, and we had hot sex watching ourselves in the mirrors.

John and Lisa arrived back at the chalet in the late afternoon, tired from a full day of skiing. They both showered and claimed they were starving, so we went to a restaurant for dinner.

About an hour after returning to the chalet, Emily and I saw her parents had fallen asleep together on the sofa in front of the fireplace. Emily went upstairs and brought back a blanket, covering them before we went upstairs.

That night, after giving Emily a couple monster orgasms with the Rabbit, I made love to her. I was lasting longer every time we had sex, but I wanted to last longer than the average male, which Emily said was about three minutes. I wanted to last long enough to bring Emily to an orgasm by intercourse only, without the aid of the Rabbit. After our all-day sex frolic, we were so tired, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * December 31st

When I awoke, Emily was gently stroking my morning wood. "I think he likes me," she whispered.

"Of course he likes you," I answered.

"What do you call him?"

"I don't know—I've never thought about giving him a name."

She giggled, "I think I'm going to name him, 'One Eye,' okay?"

"Sure. What do you call yours?" I asked.

"I've always called her 'Kitty' for some unknown reason."

"How about we acquaint Kitty with One Eye?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she sighed, as she spread her thighs and I introduced One Eye deeply into Kitty.

At breakfast, Lisa complained of a migraine headache. She said she'd taken a couple migraine pills, but they took at least two or three hours to take effect. Since I'd twisted my ankle, that left John and Emily to decide what to do for the day.

Emily asked, "Dad, remember the black diamond run we went down last time we were here? That was fun."

John responded, "Is that what you want to do?"

"Yes. Mom has a headache, and Mike can't go. Let's do it, okay?"

John didn't appear much excited about the idea, but he gave in to Emily's request. "Oh, all right, Emily. You're going to be the death of me yet."

John and Emily grabbed their ski gear, dressed, and headed for the slopes. Lisa went back to bed with her migraine. That left me alone, so I flipped on the TV and watched some mindless TV programs for a couple hours.

About noon, Lisa came downstairs nude and saw me watching TV. "Are you bored?" she asked.

"Yeah, a little. But if I had gone skiing on a black diamond with John and Emily, I'd have broken my neck for sure," I said.

Lisa chuckled, "Me too. I stay on the beginner and intermediate slopes. Would you like some lunch?"

"Sure," I said. "Maybe just a sandwich. I'll help you."

I hobbled to the kitchen behind Lisa. She went to the refrigerator and bent over to get lettuce out of the bottom vegetable drawer. The way she bent over caused her puffy labia to part, exposing her pink inner lips. That sight caused me to have an instant erection.

She stood up and placed a package of ham slices and a head of lettuce on the counter. I reached up to pull a loaf of bread out of the cupboard when Lisa looked down and noticed my erection.

"Oh my—looks like someone is excited again," Lisa chuckled.

"I'm sorry. It's embarrassing—I wish I could get it to go down."

Lisa patted my shoulder, "You're just a normal male, Michael. You're not the first, nor will you be the last who gets an erection looking at a female body."

"Yes, but you're Emily's mother. I shouldn't have nasty thoughts about you."

"Actually, it makes me feel young and desirable again," Lisa laughed. "You know in a few years I'll be forty? With sagging boobs, stomach fat, and cellulite, I don't feel as sexy as I used to."

I glanced down at Lisa's boobs, "They don't sag."

"When I nursed Emily they used to stand proud off my chest. Now they're a lot flatter and when I lie down they're flat as pancakes."

She took my hand and placed my palm over her nipple. "Feel the difference between mine and Emily's?" she asked. "Mine have lost their tone, while Emily's are firm."

"But they're still very nice," I said, leaving my hand in place a lot longer than I should have.

She smiled, "Thank you Michael, but I have an idea you're happy to see any exposed breasts."

Lisa placed our sandwiches on plates and added some potato chips. I grabbed a couple soft drinks and limped back to the table. We sat on our towels and began eating.

Lisa began another conversation, "Michael, I haven't thanked you for what you've done for Emily. Last fall when we sent her off to college, we were worried about her depression. Luckily, the two of you found each other. We've never seen Emily so happy. Then you rescued her from her attacker at college. I don't know how to thank you enough."

I suspected that my keeping Emily from being raped had endeared me to her parents. Now I was sure of it.

"A thank you isn't necessary. I'm happy to have found Emily. I love her."

"It's obvious that you do by the way you treat her. As her mother, I'm pleased that she's found someone who respects her for the woman she is."

"My mother taught me to be polite and to respect women," I said.

We finished our sandwiches and returned to the kitchen to dispose of our scraps and soda cans.

Lisa smiled at me with a twinkle in her eye, "By the way, I heard you pleasuring Emily with the vibrator last night."

"I'm sorry we kept you awake."

"I enjoyed listening to you two making love. It brought back memories of when John and I were your age." She sighed, "We'd have sex half the night before we fell asleep, exhausted. While I was listening to you last night, I had to masturbate."

The image of Lisa lying in bed masturbating caused my cock to begin rising again.

"John would make love to me several times a night in those days, but now he spends most of his time at the plant, and he comes home tired. When we do it now, it's usually 'one and done,' and then he's snoring."

I didn't know how to reply to Lisa's comment. Should I say, 'I'm sorry?' or 'That's too bad?'

Before I had a chance to respond, Lisa asked, "By the way, has Emily helped with your premature ejaculation problem?"

"Yes," I replied. "She says I'm lasting longer now, but it's still there."

Lisa wrapped her arms around me, giving me a hug. As she pressed her warm boobs into me, she said, "I'm sorry, Mike. John had the same problem for a few months after we began having sex."

I could feel my boner poking into Lisa's tummy. I tried pulling away, but she had me pinned against the counter.

"Would you like for me to take care of it for you?" she asked.

"I don't think so. What about John?"

"Oh, don't worry about him. We have an open marriage and we've been swingers for several years. He gets a little pussy on the side when he's on business trips."

"Well, what about Emily?" I asked.

"I'm sure she'll understand. She's aware of our swinging ways."

Lisa grabbed my cock, and her warm hand felt so good.

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this," I said.

"No one but us need know."

At that moment the front door opened, "Hi Mom. Hi Mike," Emily shouted. "We're back."

Lisa let go of my cock and stepped to the sink. John and Emily took a couple minutes removing their ski gear which gave my cock enough time to ebb.

"How was your day on the slope?" Lisa called down to the landing where John and Lisa were.

John said, "It started snowing and then the wind picked up, so it was hard to see. We decided to call it a day."

Emily came up the stairs from the landing. "How about some hot chocolate?" she asked, shivering.

John was right behind Emily. "Make me some, too," he asked.

"I'll make some for everyone," Lisa responded.

Emily hugged me. Her normally warm body was like ice since she'd been outside for the past several hours. She pressed her body against mine trying to gather some warmth.

"Maybe you'd warm up faster with a hot shower," I suggested.

"Good idea," she said, as she turned and headed upstairs.

While Lisa made hot chocolate and Emily was in the shower, John got out a deck of cards and suggested we play gin rummy.

We played cards the remainder of the afternoon while the snow came down. When evening arrived, we braved the snow and went out to dine at a restaurant.

It was New Year's Eve, and the restaurant offered a free magnum of champagne to a party of four with their meal. We ate a fine dinner and toasted the end of the old year and the beginning of the new one.

Back at the chalet, we stayed up until midnight to welcome in 2005. Shortly after midnight Emily suggested we go to bed. Even though I had a sprained ankle, it didn't keep me from making love to her.

While we were winding down afterward, I said, "I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but your mother came on to me this afternoon and offered to have sex. I turned her down, but I wanted you to know."

"Yeah, I know she's felt sexually frustrated because Dad hasn't satisfied her in bed like he used to."

"Oh...?"

"Mom talked Dad into becoming a swinger. I think it was because she was looking for more satisfaction than she was getting at home."

"What do you want me to do if she offers again?"

Emily surprised me, "Go ahead, but if it's anyone besides Mom, I'll scratch your eyes out."

* * * January 1st

Since we stayed up until midnight and had sex, Emily and I slept in until nearly 10 AM. The smell of coffee woke us again. We came downstairs wishing John and Lisa, 'Happy New Year.'

Lisa made bacon and eggs for breakfast. While we were eating, Emily argued that because she and John's black diamond adventure had been cut short by bad weather earlier in the week, she asked John if he'd go with her again. Lisa said no way she was going to attempt a black diamond run, and with my sprain, I wasn't able to accompany them.

John and Emily left just after noon, leaving Lisa and I alone at the chalet.

I sat on the sofa flipping TV channels searching for our team's bowl game. Lisa walked to the sofa and sat down beside me.

"Bored again?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "I'm tuning in our university's game."

Lisa scooted closer to me and I could feel the heat of her thigh in contact with mine. Her naked body fanned the flames, causing my cock to stir.

I finally found the bowl game; the announcer and his sidekick were discussing each team's strengths and weaknesses. Someone handed the announcer a sheet of paper from off-camera; he glanced down at it and said, "Here's an interesting item that will affect University's game today. The Orlando police have arrested University's third-leading scorer, fullback Jason Halbertsen, for attempted rape. That's really going to impact their hopes for a win today."

I pointed to the TV screen, "Lisa, that's the guy who attempted to rape Emily."

"Yes, I heard. Serves him right." she growled.

We watched more of the pre-game, and I wondered how our chances of winning had changed.

Lisa changed the subject, "I listened to you making love to Emily again last night. That made me horny, but John was sound asleep. Then I heard Emily asking you to give it to her harder."

She sighed, "It's been a long time since John hammered me that way. I think he's lost interest in me."

I felt Lisa's warm hand on my thigh.

"Maybe some Viagra would help," I suggested.

"Perhaps," she replied. "The male libido is strange—when a man is young, all he can think about is sex, and then when his mate is in her sexual prime, he can barely keep it up long enough to finish just once."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"Perhaps a young stud like you could help an old lady in need—kind of like a Boy Scout holds a door open for her."

"You're far from being an old lady."

Lisa's hand was now wrapped around my cock. It felt great, and it was rapidly expanding.

"But I'm in need. Would you help an older woman across the street?"

"I'm afraid we'd both freeze our asses off if I helped you across the street right now, and we'd be arrested for indecent exposure," I laughed.

Lisa laughed, too. She was lightly stroking my cock and it was ramrod stiff.

"Well then, how about I let you ravish me and give me a thrill? Just once?"

It was difficult to resist her seductive powers. She was a fuckable MILF, claiming she was sex-starved, and I was drawn to her.

She stood up and grabbed my hand, "Please come with me and pound me like you did Emily last night."

As Lisa led me toward the stairs, I completely lost interest in the bowl game.

"Have you and Emily tried doggy yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Well then, let me enhance your education," she said, with a tempting smile.

At the top of the stairs, she stopped in front of the bedroom Emily and I shared. "Let's use your bedroom, ours doesn't have mirrors next to the bed."

Lisa walked to the bed, placed her towel on it, and sat down. She rolled onto her back and spread her thighs. "Please use the Rabbit on me and give me several orgasms."

I reached into the nightstand drawer and retrieved the Rabbit and tube of lubricant. It appeared her labia were puffier than they'd been when she was downstairs. Instead of using the Rabbit, I gave her pussy a lick from bottom to top with my tongue. The odor of her aroused pussy hung in the air. The sight of her pink pussy caused my cock to stiffen as hard as an oak board.

"Oh, you dear man," Lisa moaned. "Do that again, please."

I parted her labia and made several swipes of my tongue in her slit. Her taste was different from Emily's, but it wasn't disagreeable.

Lisa's inner labia were larger than Emily's, pinker, and wetter. I tightened my lips around her left inner labia and tugged on it, then on her right. She shivered and moaned. I was surprised at how much lubrication she produced. It leaked out of her pussy and across her butt hole onto the towel under her.

I began concentrating my attention to her clitty. I'd read somewhere one pussy-eating technique is to write the alphabet using your tongue around their clit, so I did that. I reached the letter, 'S', when Lisa cried out, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming!"

At that point, I sat up next to Lisa and inserted the Rabbit in her pussy. She was panting like a dog on a hot summer day. Turning on the rotating pleasure pearls caused her to shiver. As I cranked up the Rabbit's speed and straddled its ears around her clit, she began writhing and squirming, making animalistic noises as she had several more orgasms. I was amazed at how much more stimulation she could take than Emily. Her body wiggled and twitched every time another orgasm hit her. I don't know how many she had, but when she pushed the Rabbit away, her body was covered with perspiration.