Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa lay on the bed with a smile on her face, shuddering every few seconds, coming down from her orgasmic high.

"Michael, I haven't had that many orgasms so close together in a long time. Get ready for your sexual education."

Lisa got up on the bed on her hands and knees facing away from me, with her ankles off the bed. I noticed she had a prominent seam which looked like welting around the edge of a decorative pillow between her pink rosebud and the back of her pussy. She reached back, pulled her labia apart, and said, "Now place the head of your cock at my opening."

I followed her instruction and she pushed back, enveloping my stiff cock with her steamy hot pussy. The mirrored closet doors were closed, giving us a great view of ourselves fucking.

After a few slow thrusts, I said, "Lisa, I'm close."

She dropped her shoulders down on the bed and reached between her thighs, grabbing my scrotum, tugging it downward—harder than Emily had. My urge to ejaculate dropped from 'almost there' to 'not even close.'

Lisa asked, "Did that work?"

"Yes, it did."

Lisa was back up on all fours again. "Push all the way in and stop," she requested. "I can feel your cock against my G-spot in this position. It's a sure way to give Emily a G-spot orgasm."

I felt Lisa clenching her vaginal muscles on my cock. "You feel that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, it feels great."

"Those are Kegel exercises. Get Emily do those for you when you have sex."

Lisa and I began an enthusiastic rhythm again. Lisa smiled at me in the mirror as we both watched me burying and withdrawing my cock from her pussy. Her heavy boobs were swinging in unison with each of my thrusts. It wasn't long until I felt the familiar urge to empty my balls into her.

"I'm close again," I puffed.

She reached between her thighs and tugged my scrotum down again, but this time her tug was more forceful than the first time.

"Let me know when you're ready," Lisa asked.

About thirty seconds later, I said, "Okay."

Whatever Lisa did, almost eliminated my need to ejaculate. When I began thrusting again, I was hard, but without the sensitivity I'd had before.

What had been vigorous sex for us became industrial-strength fucking. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her forcefully into me. The sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the air as I pumped into her. Her butt cheeks rippled every time my hips hit them. We were hyperventilating, sweating, attempting to bring each other to orgasm. Lisa really knew how to use her pussy.

She cried out, "Harder, Mike. Give me all you've got," as I pounded my cock into her like a jackhammer.

Every time I bottomed out, Lisa forcefully exhaled with an, "Uhh..."

I had to stop a couple times to catch my breath. Once when we'd stopped, Lisa said, "Sweet Jesus, you've hit my deep spot, Mike." When we began again, I was as hard as ever and Lisa was moaning, "More..."

Lisa reached her orgasm first. She squealed like a schoolgirl, and I felt her pussy spasming and clamping on my cock. Her orgasm brought mine on—it felt as if I pumped a quart of sperm into her.

Lisa slumped forward on the bed and I followed her like two mating dogs locked together. As she came to rest, my cock rested between her butt cheeks, its head acting as a plug keeping sperm inside her pussy. We lay like that for a couple minutes. Lisa exclaimed, "Oh my god. I haven't had sex like that in years."

Even though I wished I could keep my cock nestled where it was, it began deflating. I could feel some seepage.

She finally said, "Mike, you'll have to get off, I'm leaking sperm."

Lisa raised her head looking for a tissue, but the box was on the night stand on the other side of the bed and neither of us could reach it. We disconnected and Lisa stood up, cupping her hand under her pussy as she waddled to the bathroom, sperm running down her thigh.

I grabbed a tissue and walked behind her to the bathroom with the tissue wrapped around my cock to soak up our fluids. She sat on the toilet and spread her legs. "Mike look at this," she said, as she squeezed strings of sperm out of her pussy. "My god, Mike—do you fill Emily up like this?"

"I suppose so. She hasn't complained, though."

"I wasn't complaining. I'm just surprised at the volume you produce. I don't think I've ever been so filled."

Lisa used a wad of toilet paper to absorb what was left.

"Mike, would you please hand me a warm wet washcloth?" she asked.

After I handed her the washcloth, I said, "I think we'd better shower. We both smell like sex."

Lisa joined me in the shower and we scrubbed ourselves spotless. With the shower turned off, Lisa pressed me against the wall with her boobs against my chest. She grabbed my cock, "What a lovely piece of meat. We ought to do that again," she remarked.

"Our sex was a one-time event, right?" I asked.

"Yes, like the old Lay's potato chip commercial," she answered.

I couldn't recall what she was referring to and gave her a quizzical look.

She winked at me and laughed, "Bet you can't eat just one."

We exited the shower and began drying ourselves. I dropped to my knees on the bath mat and her nipples were at my eye level. I pulled Lisa toward me, and flipped each of her nipples a few times. She pulled my face into her boob and I thought she'd let me lick and suck on it as long as I wanted.

What I really wanted to do was lap at her pussy. I bent down on all fours and slipped my tongue between her labia. She shifted with her feet about three feet apart, letting me circle her clit with my tongue.

"Oh what a joy you are to an old woman," she said in a breathy voice.

I was too busy with what I was doing to answer her. A couple more minutes and her legs were quivering and she was breathing hard again. As her orgasm hit, I felt most of her weight on my shoulders as she nearly collapsed on me.

When she recovered, she said, "You deserve a reward for your good deed today." Lisa grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. "Lie down, I'm going to give you the blow job of your life," she said.

Emily's blow jobs were what I considered excellent, but they didn't hold a candle to Lisa's. Of course, Lisa had almost twenty years more experience than Emily. Lisa's technique could have made Michelangelo's David marble statue ejaculate. I thought Lisa was going to turn my cock wrong-side out when I finally came.

* * *

John and Emily came back to the chalet around 5 PM. They'd had a great day on the black diamond runs, but they said being New Year's, there was a huge crowd of people. They had to wait in long lines for the ski lifts.

"Did you hear Jason Halbertsen was arrested and is in jail?" I asked them.

"You're kidding, aren't you?" Emily asked.

John was more vocal, "Serves the bastard right. No one attempts to rape my daughter and gets away with it."

While John showered, Emily sat on my lap. Her body was cold and I attempted to warm her up. She grabbed my cock and smiled, "It's just right for a hand warmer. Too bad you don't have two of them."

Since John and Emily were tired from skiing, John asked if I minded calling out for pizzas. "I like pizza, but not every day," I answered.

Lisa surprised the pizza delivery guy when she answered the door wrapped in a towel. I noticed most of her Monarch butterfly tattoo peeked over the top of the towel.

While we ate our pizzas, Emily described how much fun she'd had racing down the black diamond runs. "You'll be ready for those next year, Mike," she said.

I wished I was a better skier so I could join her.

We went to the living room after finishing our pizzas and sat in front of the fireplace. It didn't take long until John was asleep at one end of sofa and Emily was asleep on the other.

Lisa and I awoke our partners and led them to bed.

Upstairs in the bedroom Emily asked if we could dispense with sex—she was tired from skiing. I agreed—I was worn out from sex with Lisa.

* * * January 2nd

We all slept in because of the previous day's activities.

Over breakfast, we talked about our day's activities. John and Lisa wanted to go skiing again. My ankle was still sore and I said I didn't think it was a good idea to ski on it yet.

Emily was torn—she wanted to ski, but she didn't want to leave me by myself. She eventually chose to keep me company.

John and Lisa went skiing while Emily took advantage of our last day together before I headed home. The Rabbit's batteries died, so I used my tongue and fingers on Emily's pussy to bring her to an orgasm.

After we'd satisfied each other sexually, I told Emily about Lisa asking to have sex with me, and that I'd succumbed to her request. Emily said she wasn't surprised, because Lisa had been frustrated with John's performance.

John and Lisa came back to the chalet late in the afternoon, and we went out to eat. John said since it was my last night with them, he ordered prime rib for all of us.

It was my last evening with Emily before leaving for home, and I wanted to make the most of it. When we were ready for intercourse, I asked her if she wanted to try doggy-style sex.

Emily said she wanted to try something different, so I had an opportunity to try out what Lisa had taught me two days before.

I got Emily into position and entered her from behind. I discovered she couldn't work her pussy as well as her mother did. I didn't complain, because any pussy is good, but on a one-to-ten scale, Emily was about a six, and Lisa was definitely a nine.

Emily said I hit her G-spot and she had an orgasm, the first I'd triggered from intercourse alone and hers sparked mine. She said her G-spot orgasm was fantastic and suggested we do it again sometime soon.

We cleaned up and snuggled together under the covers, letting sleep envelop us.

* * * January 3rd

My flight back home was scheduled to leave Denver at 2 PM, so I had to catch the 9 AM shuttle to insure I made it to the airport on time. Emily and I had a 'quickie' before I showered and ate breakfast with the Thompson's. I thanked them for their hospitality and inviting me to ski with them.

John said they were happy I'd been able to join them. Lisa suggested that perhaps I'd be able to accompany them skiing again next year.

Upstairs, I laid out the clothes I was going to wear home. While I was packing the remainder of my clothing, Lisa walked in and said, "I have a personal good-bye to give you."

She hugged me, pressing her boobs into me, working her pelvis against my rapidly inflating cock.

Lisa whispered, "Thank you for helping an old woman cross the street." Then she winked and added, "Think about having a Lay's potato chip."

She held out her hand and placed a pair of wadded up Victoria Secret panties in mine. "I usually don't wear them," she said, "but I had to put them on to stem the leakage after we had sex. I hope you enjoy them."

Lisa left, and a few minutes later, Emily arrived to give me her personal good-bye. We kissed each other deeply, and I pulled her warm body against mine in a lover's embrace.

"I'm going to miss you," she whispered, with a tear in her eye.

"I'll miss you too, but the next semester begins on the 10th, so it's not like forever," I answered.

Emily sat on the bed while I finished packing my bag. "Thank you for making it an enjoyable week in Aspen," she said.

"My pleasure," I answered.

"A special thank you for 'Randy.' I'll be using him when you're not around."

I looked at my watch and saw there wasn't much time before I had to catch the shuttle. I rapidly finished packing and dressing.

"I'll keep it warm for you while you're gone," Emily said, smiling.

I gave her one more hug and kiss, heading downstairs.

John shook my hand, Lisa gave me a hug, and Emily gave me another kiss.

"Thanks for an outstanding week in Aspen," I said, as I headed toward the front door.

"Bye Mike," they all said, as I walked out.

* * *

On the shuttle to Denver, a couple male skiers in the seat in front of me were talking about their ski trip. I overhear one say to the other, "Aspen is a good town to find women. I got laid by a hot co-ed."

The other one answered, "Me too."

I was thinking, 'Yeah, Aspen is a great town, all right, but I probably got ten times more pussy than they did.'

On the plane home, my mind recalled the past semester until the present. Yes, I'd been lucky—even having Jason Halbertsen knock me out had made me lucky in some respects. Then I considered how lucky I was in love—luckier than I'd have ever imagined. I fell asleep dreaming about Emily and Lisa's pussies.

* * *

Tune in again—same time, same station, in about a month to learn about Mike's summer job.