Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,095 Followers

While Matt and his sister owned the building we lived in (rent-free), the palatial log cabin on the lake was jointly owned, purchased by the business Matt and I had started together with Tina, Amber and Melanie in this very room thirteen years ago. The night we all met Luke and Rebekah. My last night as a Cable Guy.

* * *

2002

Tina turned the music up a little louder when she and Rachel and Rebekah emerged from a room I could only imagine was filled from floor to fourteen-foot ceiling with every size and shape of lingerie imaginable. Rebekah's dress was gone, replaced by an unbelievable teddy-style number that looked more like jewelry than clothing. I'd thought Emma's choice had been revealing. Rebekah's incredible breasts were fully exposed. They were big and perfectly round, standing firm and proud on her chest, with straps of lacy fabric framing them rather than supporting them in any way. The iron bar in my pants was back before she even made it half of the distance back to the main grouping of the party in the enormous space.

"Oh my god she's beautiful," Luke whispered beside me, his pool shot forgotten in much the same way Melanie and I had forgotten ours when the couple first walked in.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, surprised at his reaction to a woman he had supposedly been dating since high school. But my eyes were drawn back to Rebekah. She beamed at the attention she was drawing with her practically non-existent outfit. She accepted a glass of champagne from Vanessa and raised it.

"To Tina!" she called out in a strong voice that reminded me of a choir rather than a single person. "Happy Birthday!"

"Happy Birthday!" came the reply from the rest of us.

We sipped our drinks, and Rebekah returned to Luke, blushing lightly.

"What do you think?" she asked him, taking a little turn and nearly knocking me off my feet with the view. There was no crotch on this thing either.

"Unbelievable," Luke said, and drew her into his arms for a long kiss. I thought their kiss would end after a few seconds, but I was wrong. Rebekah started to unbutton Luke's shirt, and he let it slip back off of his shoulders and arms, revealing a sleek, muscular upper body. Rebekah proceeded immediately to his pants, first sliding his belt out of its loops and tossing it on the floor with his shirt. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped him and pulled down his pants, under which there was no underwear.

Now, just two weeks ago, Matt had walked into my bedroom while I was fucking Tina in the ass for the first time and pulled out what was at the time the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I had no reason to believe I'd ever see one bigger until I met Trevor two nights ago, then saw what Marty was packing just yesterday at the book club. None of them measured up to Luke. His cock was, frankly, preposterous; and for a long minute I forgot completely about the insanely beautiful, mostly-naked Rebekah when it popped out of his pants, long and thick and seemingly as hard as steel despite its outlandish size. I wasn't the only one staring either.

"Holy fuck," Melanie whispered behind me.

"That is the biggest cock I've ever seen," Tina said.

* * *

Rebekah and Luke had started us off with a definitive bang. Once Rebekah started sucking her fiancee's cock, the party exploded into a hedonistic free-for-all.

Amber, Melanie and I locked our faces together in our first three-way kiss, which was awkward, but extremely arousing. I could feel them fumbling at my pants, and I helped them with the button fly, and Amber ripped my pants down along with my boxers, and was nearly slapped in the face with my cock for her efforts. She grabbed my shaft and sucked the bulging purple head into her mouth while I pulled the shear cups of Melanie's babydoll away from her tits so I could push them together and suck on her nipples.

Heidi appeared to my right and cleared her throat noisily.

Melanie blinked, then a look of recognition came over her face. "We promised Heidi you would fuck her first tonight," she said.

Amber's mouth popped back off of my cock. "Shit, I nearly forgot. I can't remember the last time I was so insanely horny."

"If you ladies need a replacement cock," Ryan said, "I'm happy to help." He was standing on the other side of the pool table with his cock sticking straight out of the opening in his jeans.

Amber and Melanie both kissed me and told me to have fun and that they'd see me later. Then Heidi took my hand and led me away from the pool table, and away from Luke and Rebekah, and over to a set of two sofas, arranged at ninety degrees to each other, where Emma, Sandra, Lily, Mia, and Angelica were all waiting. The delegation from the Class of 2002.

I was still wearing my shirt, but nothing else, so I unbuttoned it to expose my chest and stomach, enjoying the way it made my hard cock look standing nearly straight up in the air in front of me.

"You left me and poor Angelica hanging today," Heidi said. "I think you owe us both at least two mind-blowing orgasms."

"Me too!" Emma squealed.

"And me!" Lily said.

"Me too," Mia said.

"Don't forget about me," Sandra said.

Jesus, this was going to be an interesting night.

I looked around Party Central for a fun place to get started. There was certainly nothing wrong with fucking on sofas, but there were so many other possibilities to explore.

"Why don't you ladies come with me?" I said, and headed toward the eastern wall, south past the big projection screen that appeared to be showing a pretty intense orgy movie. How appropriate. I led the six eighteen-year-old high school seniors to the exercise area. I looked around at my options until I spotted what I'd always thought of as a "rack" but which I had only recently been informed was called a "Smith machine."

"Okay," I said, clapping my hands together and surveying the six lingerie-clad beauties in front of me. It was exceptionally difficult to keep my eyes away from Emma's big bare tits, but Heidi was my first mission. I enjoyed the sensation of their eyes roaming up and down my body as much as I was admiring theirs. My cock stood up hard, pointing almost straight up in the air. "Let's play around a little. I think I'm going to need all six of you to give me your panties."

"Excuse me," Emma said. "I'm not wearing any panties, dummy."

"All five then," I said, sticking my tongue out at the busty olive-skinned goddess.

Heidi was the first to move. She winked at me and slipped out of her lacy black panties. Lily and Sandra were quick to mimic her, but Mia and Angelica gave me a little more of a show. They smiled at each other and turned to face away from me. Bending over at the waist, they each pulled their underwear down slowly, baring their gorgeous bottoms and showing me their assholes and pussies.

Once I had all five garments, I noticed that most of them were at least a little damp in the crotch and I smiled as I started tying them together into something resembling a short rope.

"Heidi come over here please," I said. I slid the empty bar up to the top of the rack and locked it in with a twist. Heidi giggled as she joined me under the rack and again as I tied her hands together with the panty-rope, then tied off the other end to the middle of the horizontal bar. It was a haphazard bunch of knots holding the whole thing together, but it kept her arms suspended just slightly above her head, and she pushed out her naked butt back toward the rest of us. Her legs were still covered up to mid-thigh in her shear black stockings, and her bra still constrained her big beautiful boobs.

I left her there and found a weight bench to drag over in front of her, and I sat down and smiled up at her with my cock pointing straight up in the air, just out of the reach of her feet, which she stretched toward me in an attempt to rub it along the underside of my cock.

"Why doesn't everyone come over on this side so Heidi can watch us," I said, with a wink for Heidi.

"Oh, you fucker!" she growled. "You fucking tease!"

Angelica and Lily sat on either side of me and opened their legs and grabbed my cock. Mia and Emma and Sandra dragged over their own bench. Mia lay down on it, and Sandra knelt on the floor and began to lick and suck her pussy. Emma got down on all fours behind Sandra and latched her lips onto Sandra's pussy. I reached behind Lily and Angelica and unsnapped both of their bras, and was delighted to watch them shrug out of them, baring their big tits.

Lily leaned over and started sucking my cock, and Angelica smiled at Heidi before getting up on her knees on the bench beside me and holding up her perfect tits for me to suck. Heidi writhed in front of us, unable to reach us or even touch herself while she watched.

Lily sat back up, my cock popping out of her mouth, and Angelica took her place, slowly sucking my cock head and a few inches of my shaft while I turned to suck Lily's tits instead.

"Oh my god, you asshole!" Heidi whined. "Amber and Melanie promised you would fuck me first!"

I reluctantly pulled my face away from Lily's tits. Then I smiled up at Heidi. "I was just playing, sweetie. Of course I'll fuck you first."

I left Angelica and Lily on the bench where they fell into each other's arms. I let my shirt slide down off of my shoulders and puddle on the floor as I walked around Heidi without touching her. I held my throbbing rod at the base and slapped it once on each of Heidi's ass cheeks as she writhed. Standing behind her, I grabbed both of her luscious tits through the skimpy fabric of her bra and rubbed my cock up and down between the twin globes of her butt.

"Are you ready to get fucked now, Heidi?"

"Oh my fucking god yes!" she barked. "Shove that fucking thing in my pussy RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

* * *

2015

Out on the highway, the state line flashed by with a sincere wish from the Department of Commerce for us to Please Visit Again. Leanne dozed in the passenger seat beside me. Amber and Melanie were curled up together in a deeper slumber on the back seat.

We'd started out with Amber in the passenger seat, but after the rest stop an hour ago, Leanne had climbed in beside me instead, giving me a mischievous smile and a wink. But now that an hour had passed, I didn't think there was anything behind it.

Leanne had come into our lives a little over a year and a half ago, when she showed up to audition for Matt and Melanie. It was a perfectly ordinary day on the sixth floor, where we usually interviewed two or three prospective performers any given week. Leanne excelled, of course. Over the next several months she'd go on to become our studio's best-selling star. She'd just graduated with a business degree from our state university, and now that student loan payments were due, she was looking for a way to supplement her income above the entry-level position she'd taken with some local firm. She'd been shooting with us for almost six months when her parents found out where the extra money was coming from and kicked her out of the house. What had been a temporary arrangement for Leanne staying in our guest bedroom had turned permanent as Leanne became more and more important to our group of friends as both a friend and lover.

We still had two hours of driving in front of us, and my playlist was starting to get a little stale.

"Hey Leanne?" I said, seeing how deep her slumber might be.

She opened her eyes quickly. "Yes, Jason?"

"Could you maybe do me a favor?"

She smiled. "What might that be, Jason?"

"Could you take your clothes off?"

Leanne giggled. "Four hours without an orgasm and you're going crazy, aren't you?" she teased.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and turned in her seat toward me before peeling off her tank-top. She traced a finger over the upper edge of one of her yellow-green bra cups, her fingernail dimpling her creamy flesh as she dragged it along the swells of her breasts.

"Do you want to see my tits?" she teased.

I glanced back and forth from the road ahead of me to the goddess beside me. "Yes I do," I said.

She bit her lip as she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. The weight of her boobs pushed the cups down slightly, until she pulled them forward completely, slipping the straps down off of her shoulders and arms. She set the undergarment on the floor in front of her seat, on top of her tank-top. Her breasts weren't as big as either Amber's or Melanie's but they were perfect gorgeous handfuls. Her pink nipples hardened and elongated in the air conditioned air of the car.

"Do you want to see my pussy too?"

This time I just nodded. Ten and two. White lines swishing by on both sides. The mountains looming to the north.

Leanne squirmed in her seat as she pushed down her little shorts, leaving her in just her panties, in color a perfect match for the now-missing bra. I wanted to pull the car over and dive between her legs and suck her pussy through the material of her panties. She slowly pulled them down, revealing first just the tuft of blond hair she always kept trimmed, then slowly more and more, until her underwear was around her thighs and still sliding lower. She turned straight forward in her seat again as she slipped her panties down over her feet and onto the floor. Then she turned again, her right foot remaining planted on the floor and her left extending out over the center console. She found the bulge in my shorts with her foot and rubbed it with the sole. Her pussy was now completely naked and open there on the passenger seat.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes," I said. I fumbled and squirmed in my seat awkwardly as I tried to free my throbbing erection from my shorts. "I want you to suck my cock."

* * *

2002

"Yes, fuck yes, fuck yes FUCK!" Heidi cried as I bounced her up and down on my cock, her big tits bouncing in my face. I turned to my right and buried my face in between Angelica's tits while Heidi worked herself up and down on my pole. It was Heidi's second ride. The high school seniors had gone around the circle once, each of them riding my cock to a screaming orgasm while I simply sat and watched and felt the incredible heat and constriction of their different pussies. Only thirty minutes into the orgy and I'd already had sex with six women. Not too shabby.

Angelica was next in line, waiting for her second turn, but I didn't think I was going to be able to hold out against the continuing clenching and spasms of Heidi's pussy. Normally at this point in the day, with that many orgasms already under my belt (Sarah in the shower this morning, Rachel on the roof a little later, and two with Tina upstairs) I'd be running out of fuck juice. But something was different tonight. My cock felt like I was still enjoying my first erection of the day, and my balls felt like I'd gone a week without spunking at all. And I was too busy enjoying these eighteen-year-olds riding my pole to really think about how strange it was.

"Holy fuck, Heidi," I gasped. "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Fuck yes, give it to me!" she howled, another orgasm tearing through her body as she thrashed and bucked on my cock.

I looked over her shoulder again to survey the rest of the party and it was too much to take in with a single glance. I caught a few flashes: Tina riding Luke's gigantic cock, facing away from him, her huge tits bouncing and crashing wildly on her chest; Joe fucking Melanie from behind, her boobs still confined, barely, in the shear top of her lingerie ensemble; Claire and Rachel giving Trevor a tandem blowjob and tit-fuck; Marty pounding his cock into Sarah's pussy as she braced herself on her forearms on a wildly flashing pinball machine.

My balls let loose with a torrent of hot cock cream and I screamed with Heidi as we both thrashed with orgasm. Hot jets of spunk exploded up through my cock and into her pussy, and her girl-cum dribbled down my cock shaft and soaked my balls and thighs.

"Holy fucking fuck!" I bellowed. "That was so fucking good! Your pussy is fucking amazing, Heidi!"

Her orgasm was still going, however. She continued to scream and thrash on my fuck-pole, and I stood up carefully without taking my cock out of her and gently set her back down on the weight bench, and carefully pulled out of her clenching channel. A gush of girl cum flowed out after my cock head popped free, followed by a steady dribble of my cum. Only once my cock was out did she finally start to catch her breath. Her skin had flushed bright red and she gasped and gulped air.

"Oh my god," she croaked. "I've never fucking cummed that hard before! That was fucking amazing!"

"I'm glad you're okay," I said. "I thought you were going to pass out for a second there."

"That wouldn't have been such a bad thing," she giggled.

"My turn," Angelica said. She stood up from the bench, leaving her friend to pant and gasp alone and grabbed the bar where the makeshift rope of panties still hung from the middle. She pushed her ass back in my direction and set her feet apart on the floor. "Fuck me!"

I was about to let her know I was going to need a few minutes to recharge when I looked down at my cock. It was still pointing straight up, bulging purple head and ridged with veins. It was also coated with a mixture of Heidi's pussy juice and my cum.

"You got it, Angelica," I said, and I rammed my entire length into her cunt from behind in a single stroke. She started to cum immediately. I fucked her hard while her pussy juiced all over me and the spasm threatened to snap my cock off. I played with her hanging tits and pulled her dark brown hair. Unlike Heidi, Angelica actually did pass out. I fucked her for close to five minutes while she had cascading orgasms, one would just be reaching its peak and the next one would already be starting to blast off. She finally lost her grip on the bar and I had to catch her before she simply collapsed onto the floor in front of me. Her pussy was still gushing and her body still trembling as I picked her up and carried her to the nearest sofa and lay her down unconscious on the cushions.

When I turned around, I discovered that Mia had dragged the huge guy from the elevator over from wherever he had been, and she was now riding hard on his big cock. He was fully dressed except for his thick fuck-pole protruding from his open fly. His bearded face was buried between Mia's tits. Emma and Lily had disappeared into the crowd, so I took Sandra's hand and led her to look for more fun. Heidi joined Angelica, snuggling with her on the sofa while both of them recovered from their orgasms.

Tina's friend Laura met us half-way to the bar. She'd lost her bra and panties since the orgy had begun, and now her pale skin was completely bare. The tattoo on her back was indeed a t-rex skeleton, the tail winding up over her left shoulder and down the back of her left arm. The skull hung open-mouthed across most of her lower back, its vicious teeth just inches above her plump round bottom. She didn't say anything to me or Sandra, just dropped down and started sucking my cock, which was still coated with Angelica's pussy-cum.

I pulled Sandra around to face me and kissed her mouth, our tongues crashing together, and I moaned into her mouth at the pleasure Laura was producing in my cock. We both turned our heads to watch as Tina's screams drew our attention. She was still riding Luke's cock, only now he had to hold her up because her limbs were flailing as she bucked and thrashed and drenched his cock with her cum. Right beside them, Rebekah was positioned on all fours, her glorious tits swaying beneath her while Ryan fucked her from behind, a look on his face of unparalleled rapture.

Elsewhere, I saw Trevor sitting down on the edge of a bed while Lily and Melanie took turn sucking his cock. Paul and Ryan sat side by side on a sofa while Emma and Rachel rode their cocks respectively. Emma faced out away from Paul, her big tits bouncing fabulously. Joe was standing up with Vanessa the waitress impaled on his cock. She'd shed her restaurant uniform, and her red hair was flying loose now that she was fucking herself up and down on Joe's cock. Matt had Emma up on the edge of one of an air hockey table, and he was slowly easing his huge cock into her pussy while she gasped and pawed at her own big tits. Mindy and Stacy squirmed together on the floor, each one sucking frantically at the other's pussy, driving each other to muffled screams of pleasure. Frank and Mary were the only attached couple I observed playing with each other, not that I expected them to stay that way for long. They'd been mutually enthusiastic about working their way around the room last week at my house. Jack meanwhile had gotten himself into a sixty-nine with Amber on the floor, and Marty was standing with his hands on his hips and his head thrown back in delight while Claire and Seraphina took turns sucking his long thick cock.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,095 Followers