Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

2015

Leanne and I took the boat for a cruise up to the Marine Patrol office to check out the schedule for the coming weeks and sign us up for a few shifts. After parting ways with the Chief and David yesterday afternoon, we'd spent a few hours on the water, drinking, laughing, smoking, swimming, and a good bit of fooling around in the sun of course.

Melanie had prepared dinner for the six of us, and Rachel and Joe had finally arrived while we were eating, so the evening turned into a night of drinking and laughing and singing off key around a fire in the yard.

After a late breakfast, Amber and Melanie had taken kayaks out for a little adventure on their own, and Matt and Tina had decided to make the forty-five minute drive into town for some of the supplies we'd forgotten to pack.

So I'd asked Leanne if she wanted to take the half-hour boat ride with me.

She set down her tattered copy of It (she'd read nothing but horror novels last summer also) on the table beside the lawn chair where she reclined resplendent in a white bikini. "Do I need to change?"

"Hell no," I said with a chuckle. "We're not going to actually pull a shift, just take a look at the schedule and say hi to whoever's around the office."

The cruise up to the northern end of the lake was gorgeous with sunshine and a gentle breeze on the water. We waved to passing boats and to the occasional camp-owner mowing their lawn or playing frisbee. I kept an eye out for specific cabins where we'd met friends over the years. Hank and Donna's looked open. Their boat was in the water, tied up to their dock at the bottom of the long wooden staircase going up to their splendid lake house. Jack and Sophie's (not our Jack, who would be joining us in a couple of weeks when his vacation started) was still shuttered, and the lawn was starting to get a little unruly. Hopefully we'd be seeing them this summer, along with some of their adventurous and enthusiastic new friends. I was particularly looking forward to getting a little better acquainted with that cutie Eva. Rachel and Joe's old cabin, where we'd spent our first three summers on the lake, had been sold to our friends Trevor and Laura, who'd met for the first time thirteen years ago at our inaugural Party Central orgy and had been married within a year.

The Chief was not around when we arrived at Marine Patrol, nor was her husband David, but Barbara's assistant Jodi was there to help us pick some shifts off of the schedule.

"We're all set for today and tomorrow," she said. "But there's definitely openings later in the week." Jodi was a tall and somewhat gangly woman in her early twenties with unruly dirty-blond hair to her shoulders. She was one of the few locals we knew around the lake, most of us being vacationers with summer camps. Jodi and her boyfriend Brad were townies. She'd started working for Barbara right out of high school, so our group had known her for four or five years at this point.

"Did you meet Jodi last year?" I asked Leanne, suddenly remembering my manners.

"No, I didn't," she said. "Hello, I'm Leanne." She shook the taller woman's hand.

"Oh my god," Jodi flushed. "I thought your name was Taylor! I'm a huge fan!"

Leanne smiled. "Stage name, sweetie, but thank you!"

Like I said, Leanne had become our biggest star over the last year.

"Do you guys want to hang out for a while?" Jodi asked. "Brad is going to stop by in a few minutes for..." she glanced at me. "You know..."

"You'll like Brad," I said to Leanne. "Big guy. Lots of muscles."

"Sounds good to me," Leanne said. She moved closer to Jodi, who flushed and tittered nervously until Leanne planted a searing kiss on her lips. "Mmm, you taste goooood."

Jodi launched herself at Leanne, pulling her in for another longer kiss, and it was clear that their tongues were twirling together as they moaned into each other's mouths. Jodi pawed at the front of Leanne's bikini top, squeezing her tits, then pulling it away to expose the sunny blond's perfect pink nipples.

Leanne untied the string behind her neck, then threw her top away and Jodi and I both gawked at her beautiful naked tits.

"Take your shirt off, hun," Leanne said to Jodi. Jodi blushed again lightly, but she pulled the white Marine Patrol polo off, pealing it up over her head and tossing it down on the floor beside the desk. There was no bra supporting her pretty little jiggling boobs, and Leanne had her hands on them in an instant. I found a chair to sit in as I watched the two topless women kiss and fondle each other. My cock was beginning to feel uncomfortably constricted by my shorts and underwear, so I fished it out through the opening in my shorts and let it point straight up in the air.

Leanne got Jodi's shorts off along with her panties, and told Jodi to get up on the desk. Jodi giggled as her bottom plopped down on the cool surface, and she spread her legs for Leanne, and I got a wonderful view of her pussy before Leanne's head got in the way.

"Oh my God, Taylor!" Jodi gasped, either forgetting Leanne's real name or simply indulging in a pornstar fantasy. "Oh my god that feels so good!"

I caught her looking back and forth between Leanne sucking her pussy and me stroking my cock and I smiled at her as I saw the pleasure Leanne was producing wash over her features. Leanne ate her to an orgasm on the edge of the desk, and Jodi squealed and thrashed until she was done.

Leanne stood up and took Jodi by the hand, leading her over to me.

"Let's suck his cock," Leanne said.

Jodi smiled and joined Leanne on the floor between my knees, and Leanne grabbed my cock by the base and pointed it to Jodi, who quickly sucked me into her mouth. It had been over a year since the last time I was with Jodi, but it was certainly not our first time. She sent shocks of pleasure shooting through my body as she expertly worked my cock in her mouth.

Leanne stood and started wriggling out of her bikini bottom and the front door opened.

"Holy shit," the big guy said, his eyes on the nearly naked Leanne, rather than on his girlfriend and the big cock in her mouth. "You're... you're..." he stuttered.

Leanne smiled at him and finished taking off her bathing suit. "You must be Brad," she said. "I'm Leanne."

"Oh," he said, still staring slack-jawed. "Oh, yeah. Hi! Leanne! I thought you were someone else for a minute."

"It's her, babe," Jodi said, continuing to stroke my cock while she looked back at her boyfriend. "Stage names and all, you know?"

"Nice to meet you, Brad," Leanne said.

Jodi turned back to me and smiled. She climbed up onto my lap and sank pussy down onto my cock without even giving me a chance to take my clothes off. Leanne pulled Brad's shorts down and started sucking his huge cock.

* * *

2002

WARNING: This is the scene with the guy-on-guy stuff. Scroll through to the next set of asterisks if you don't want to read about dudes sucking each other's cocks.

I woke up lying half on top of Rebekah. She was passed out, drooling, and I rolled over to see my cum was leaking liberally out of her pussy. My cock was still rock-hard and ready to go.

Around the room, it seemed as though nobody else was resting. Seraphina was tossing her thick black curls around her head while she rubbed her pussy down on Frank's face and Mindy rode hard on Frank's cock. Ryan sat on a sofa with Angelica riding his cock, while right behind them Arthur fucked Vanessa as she rested her forearms against the backrest and alternated between making out with Ryan and Angelica. Paul was standing while in front of him Amber, Mia, and Emma knelt and took turns sucking his cock. Claire and Stacy were locked in an approximation of a sixty-nine, except that they had Joe and Marty fucking their pussies respectively. Trevor appeared to be under a pile of squirming moaning flesh made up of Lily, Heidi, Sarah, and Laura. Matt was eating Sandra's pussy, who in turn was sucking Jack's cock, who had his tongue in Melanie's pussy, who completed their circle on the floor and sucked hard on Matt's cock.

"That was some nice work, man," a voice said from behind me, and I turned to see Luke standing near the bed with his gigantic cock pointing out hard in front of him. Before I could move or reply, he leaned over and started sucking his wife's cum off of my cock.

"Oh fuck," I said. "That feels so fucking good."

He licked and sucked every inch of my staff, slurping up the mixture of pussy juice and cock cream that had been coating it. "Yum," he said when he finally popped me out of his mouth.

"Can I suck yours?" I asked, looking up at him now that he'd stood up straight again.

"Of course," he said. He stepped a little closer and his monstrous member waved just in front of me.

I'd sucked Matt's and Trevor's huge cocks before, but this was going to be something else. I remembered the day before how Lily could barely get her hand around my cock when she was first playing with it before sucking me (or anyone else) for the first time. I couldn't quite get my hand around Luke's cock, and there was plenty of length for both of my hands to stroke his shaft while I sucked his huge bulging cock head.

"Fuck yes," he groaned. "Suck that fucking cock."

I used my hands to work my saliva around Luke's impossibly thick shaft. There was no way I was going to be able to suck much more than just his cock head. I did not have Tina's sword-swallowing skills. His cock tasted like pussy, or rather a mix of several distinct pussies. I tried to separate and identify the different flavors as I sucked, but Luke had been busy, and there was no way to make sense of the variety.

Trevor appeared beside me and I turned the lower half of my torso away from Luke a little so he could more easily lean over to suck my cock. He got a good half of my length into his mouth, sucking with power and skill.

"Oh yes, Jason," Luke moaned. "You're going to make me fucking cum."

The same pulsing energy I'd felt when fucking Rebekah started to thrum through Luke's cock and into my body, and I got a little more daring as I sucked him a little deeper and the mouth on my cock started working harder too, as if that energy was flowing right through me. I had to fight hard not to black out when Luke's first enormous rope of cock cream exploded into my mouth. As soon as he started spunking, I exploded without warning or build-up, pumping my own thick strands of cum into Trevor's mouth. I swallowed over and over as Luke continued to spurt, but I couldn't keep up with the immense volume and pulled back to simply stroke him while he continued to cum. Trevor continued to work to swallow the hot jets of fuck-sauce I was shooting into his mouth.

I felt movement behind me, and suddenly Rebekah was there. She caught Luke's cock in her mouth and sucked down the last of this incredible load, just as I finally stopped spurting into Trevor's sucking mouth. I could feel the warmth of the cum that I'd managed to swallow working its way down, and with it another renewal of my vigor and lust. My cock was still ready to go when Trevor pulled away, and I stood up and made my way to the into the sea of naked writhing flesh. Trevor took my place, and Luke and Rebekah moved in to start sucking his cock.

* * *

2015

We'd discovered the campground during our first trip ten years ago. That summer we'd borrowed Rachel and Joe's cabin on the western shore, a modest two-bedroom bungalow in which Amber, Melanie, Matt, Tina and I had sucked and fucked each other's brains out for a solid week.

The campground had opened our eyes and minds to pleasures previously unimagined.

Now we came up to it again, and there was no doubt that the place was in full swing. A dozen boats were tied up to various docks. Lights were on in many of the cabins and the dining hall, as it was now getting close to sunset. The chapel was lit up as well, it's lake-facing front doors thrown open, and music drifted out onto the water as we found a place to tie up our boat.

Clothes were strictly forbidden in the chapel, so we took ours off in the boat before climbing out onto the dock. The nightly services always started at seven but guests were encouraged to show up any time, so we could clearly see that the service was well underway the closer we got to the steps of the chapel.

Even before we got through the front doors, I saw Pastor Luke and Pastor Rebekah hand in hand on the altar platform. Luke's stupendous cock stood rock-hard and shiny with someone's spit or pussy juice or both. I could clearly see cum dripping down between Rebekah's legs. The pews had been removed almost twenty years ago to make room for dozens of beds and backless couches. The congregation writhed and moaned. We saw The Chief clapping her tits together around a young man's cock, and elsewhere David was leaning back in delight while another woman his age rode his cock. We saw Rachel and Joe, who'd been a couple of hours behind us in making their way to the lake. We saw a half dozen other couples we'd met and enjoyed over the years. Amber and I joined hands and made our way to the front to receive Luke and Rebekah's blessing.

* * *

2002

I left Luke and Rebekah and Trevor on the bed and waded into the fray with my cock pointing out hard and tall in front of me. I passed Joe lying on the floor with Mindy on his face and Sandra riding his cock. I was going to head to a sofa where Melanie, Amber and Emma were tangled in a pile of limbs and big beautiful tits, but Ryan and Frank beat me there and started fucking my sort-of-girlfriends with frantic enthusiasm. Claire, Laura, and Tina were all crawling and squirming on a reclined Matt, who watched in delight as the three former roommates took turns sucking and fucking his huge cock. Over at the bar, Mary, Vanessa, and Sarah were bent over with their palms on the polished surface while Paul and Marty worked their way up and down the line, fucking their juicing pussies. Mia and Heidi had pushed Jack down onto a beanbag chair, and the two gorgeous naked high school seniors jumped on top of him in a fit of shrieks and giggles. Arthur had somehow still managed not to lose any of his clothes. He had Rachel riding hard on his cock while Angelica helped to hold her upright and palmed and squeezed her tits. I found Lily, Seraphina and Stacy wriggling around on another bed, Seraphina had her tongue in Lily's pussy while Stacy licked her pussy and asshole from behind.

I climbed up and sank my cock into Stacy's pussy to the hilt. She gasped, pulling her mouth away from Seraphina's cunt and growled at me, "Oh fuck yes, give me that cock!"

The first time I'd fucked her two weeks ago, she'd been screaming and howling into Tina's pussy. Now she did the same with Seraphina. The Mediterranean goddess in turn groaned and squealed into Lily's pussy, and the big-titted redhead thrashed and bucked on the bed, palming and squeezing her own big boobs. I fucked Stacy's pussy with hard and fast strokes, still buzzing on the energy I'd received from sucking Luke's cock. My cock still felt like I had my first erection of the day, and there was no fatigue whatsoever in my balls. I listened to the screams and moans of pleasure filling the room around me, and looked up at the movie screen for the first time while I pumped my cock in and out of Stacy's cunt.

The scene was exactly the kind I loved to watch, two guys and two girls. It took me a few seconds to realize that the girls were Tina and Rachel. A few shocked seconds later I realized that the cocks they were riding in the video belonged to Matt and Joe, and the couch they were fucking on was one of the couches in this room. Indeed, the scene had been filmed just a few feet from where I was now staring open-mouthed while Stacy wriggled against me to get my cock moving again.

"Hey," Stacy barked. "What the fuck did you stop for? I was about to cum!"

"Have you paid any attention to this porno they've got up on the big screen?" I asked her, slowly starting to pump my hips again.

"Well sure," she said. "But it's not like I haven't seen this one before. "I do most of the editing on these movies."

"Wait, what?"

"What do you think we all do for a living, numbnuts?" she asked, turning around now and leaving Seraphina's pussy unattended.

"You make porn," I said in disbelief.

"Yeah," she said, her boobs jiggling on her chest and her fists resting on her hips. "Now are you going to fuck us or not?"

I tore my eyes away from Rachel riding Matt's cock in a professionally produced porn movie and tackled Stacy to the mattress. She spread her legs wide and helped me sink my cock back in between her pussy lips and I slammed inside her again.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "That's fucking better! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

Seraphina and Lily rearranged themselves into a sixty-nine beside us, and I looked back and forth between them and Stacy's bouncing tits as I pounded her pussy with every inch of my cock. Stacy started to cum hard, but I kept fucking as her pussy clenched and spasmed and she soaked me with her cum. She came over and over howling wordlessly as orgasms exploded through her body. When she finally pulled away from me, she bucked and thrashed on the bed with her hand pressing flat against her pussy, then let herself fall back, where she gasped for air and rolled her hips up and down as aftershocks of orgasm rocked her body.

I moved to my right and tapped on Seraphina's plump ass, and she lifted herself up off of Lily's face to allow me to plunge my cum-covered cock deep into her dripping pussy. Seraphina screamed into Lily's pussy as I fucked her, and Lily sucked my swinging balls between gasps and moans of her own pleasure. Seraphina started to cum after just a few strokes, and when she rolled off of Lily to recover, I scrambled around and got between Lily's legs and stuffed my gooey cock into her tight little pussy, and grabbed both of her big creamy tits as I started to slam my hips into hers.

I was on a rampage now. Luke's transferred energy pulsed in my veins, and I could feel every beat of my heart in my ears and in my throbbing cock. I fucked Lily unconscious, then jumped down off the bed only to bump into Melanie and Amber, who looked at me with the exact same searing lust I was broadcasting to them. We found an empty bed and Melanie impaled herself on my fuck-pole while Amber squeezed her tits and stroked her clit. Melanie rode me until she came hard, her pussy squeezing my cock in fluttering spasms, then she rolled off of me to give Amber a turn. Amber lowered herself a little more slowly. There was still cum from either Ryan or Frank oozing our of her pussy, and it dripped down my cock-shaft as she slammed herself up and down.

"Oh my GOD!" Amber cried as she fucked my cock. "I love your fucking cock! Fuck me! FUCK ME! AAAAAAAGH!"

Like Melanie before her, Amber rolled off of me and thrashed and bucked on the bed as an orgasm exploded through her body. I was about to see if Melanie was ready for another round when Emma appeared, cum streaked across her huge tits and running down the insides of her thighs. I got up onto my knees as Emma climbed onto the bed, hanging her cum-covered tits in Melanie's face. I slammed my cock into her pussy and she screamed and slammed her butt back to me, multiplying the force of my cock as it pistoned in and out of her juicing cunt.

Around us, the sounds of shrieks and cries of orgasm were becoming louder, and I could feel the combined sexual energy of the room building toward a powerful climax. Luke was stuffing his throbbing monster into Angelica's pussy from behind, while beneath them Vanessa licked his balls and Angelica's clit. Mindy was riding hard on Jack's cock, and Jack was bellowing muffled ecstasy into Rachel's pussy. Sarah was howling into Mia's cunt while Trevor pumped his thick black fuck-rod into her pussy from behind. Someone had finally managed to get Arthur's pants off, or mostly. He was standing with his black dress pants puddled around his feet while he easily bounced Seraphina up and down on his cock and Heidi and Laura sucked his balls and licked her asshole. Frank was fucking Rebekah, a familiar look of mind-bending rapture on his face, and Stacy howled at the pleasure Rebekah's tongue was producing in her pussy. Sandra and Marty were frantically fucking on the floor, having rolled off of the beanbag chair where they started. Matt and Ryan were switching back and forth between Mary and Claire's pussies, and occasionally sucking each other's cocks clean of pussy juice. Tina meanwhile was leaving Lily behind as Joe fucked the redhead in her pussy and Paul started to stuff his cock into her asshole.