Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention back to Laura and Sandra. "How do you two ladies feel about taking turns sitting on my face and riding my cock?"

* * *

2015

"I love this place!" I shouted as I jogged down the dock before leaping into the water, splashing down in a cannon-ball. The very instant we had the car unloaded and our bags dragged into our rooms, I changed into my swim trunks and hustled out of our home away from home and across the grass down to the lake's shore. Now I plunged into the cool of the water, my body surrounded by its soothing caress, the aches and pains from six hours in the car and hauling of bags and suitcases up the stairs disappearing like a forgotten dream.

I heard the impact of two more bodies jumping into the water on either side of me, and surfaced to see Melanie and Amber, glorious in skimpy bikinis surfacing just after me. Leanne, ten years younger than the rest of us, was a little more self-conscious about her hair and makeup, and she remained on the deck in the sun in her sexy little peach-colored bikini.

Matt and Tina we close behind Leanne, both in swimwear and shades.

"David and the Chief are bringing the boat down from HQ right now," Tina said. "Who's ready for the inaugural 2015 booze cruise?"

"Fuck yes," I said. "But let's smoke first."

I hoisted myself up onto the deck and ran back to my towel and shades on the lawn, where I'd packed a few joints into a ziploc bag. Once we were good and roasted, I helped Matt lug a big cooler full of beer down to the dock to await the arrival of our boat.

"The Chief" was in charge of the volunteer Marine Patrol. The lake was no dainty puddle in the woods; it ran nearly ten miles north to south and was nearly five miles wide in the middle. There were hundreds of cabins dotting the shores, but huge swaths of the shore line were covered up to the water's edge in forest. Given the size of the lake, it was good to have someone out on the water with a spare gas can and a tow line in case someone's boat broke down. But over the years, the Chief had transformed the Marine Patrol's primary objective into more of a recreational one. If some adventurous young couple was new to the lake a volunteer Marine Patrol couple might introduce them to some of the exiting opportunities at various locations, and with various like-minded adventurous couples and groups. That was how we'd been introduced the Jack and Sophie a few years back, and their friends Will and Eva just last year.

Matt and I cracked our first beers of the summer and tapped our cans together.

"One month of fun in the sun," he said with a satisfied sigh after a few gulps of brew.

"Hey you two!" Amber chided. "Don't forget we have to work while we're up here. I want to get at least two or three scenes shot per week. We have a hungry website to feed and people love the outdoorsy stuff this time of year."

"Bummer," I said. "You mean when we're not having sex for fun we have to have sex for work?"

My wife stuck her tongue out at me, but she accepted a beer and gave me a kiss. It wasn't like we had to get a scene done on our first day. "Why don't you shut up and fuck me," she growled in my ear.

"Right here on the dock?"

"Let's give The Chief a good show," she said.

* * *

2002

"You have a really nice cock," Laura said. I was lying on one of the pool tables, while Laura sat above me with my cock stuffed all the way inside her pussy. I pawed at her tits, smaller than most of the others in the room, but a pleasant handful either way. "So how do you guys know Tina?"

She was making conversation while we fucked. Okay, I could get into this.

"I met her a couple weeks ago at work," I said. "I'm a cable guy. She came out of the shower while I was working on her TV and dropped her towel and sucked my cock. Then she invited me back after my shift was over and we fucked all night, along with Stacy. Do you know Stacy?"

"Of course," Laura said. "Tina, Claire, Stacy and I all shared an apartment our sophomore year, but then Stacy and Tina went and transferred to this county bumpkin town. What about you, sweety?"

Sandra climbed up onto the pool table with me and Laura and lowered her pussy onto my face. I dragged my tongue up over her dripping wet opening, and she gasped before answering Laura. "I just met her tonight," she said. "But I know Heidi from school. I didn't think she and I had anything in common, but boy was I wrong about that."

Laura shifted her hips and squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles, and I groaned into Sandra's pussy. Above me I saw Laura's pale while hands slip around Sandra's body to squeeze her dark brown boobs. We moved slowly, giving each other pleasure, but not fucking with the frantic abandon the whole room had been swimming in after Luke and Rebekah kicked off the orgy.

"You guys wouldn't believe how different Tina was before she started hanging out with Matt," Laura said.

That got my attention. I couldn't ask any follow-up questions because I had Sandra's pussy in my mouth, but it certainly got me thinking. Before I'd met Tina two weeks ago, I'd had sex with a total of two women, for perhaps a total of twenty times between them. Since that Friday morning, counting Tina, and going through the last two weeks to this very moment with Laura, I'd added twenty-two so-called notches to the belt. My life had changed drastically. And it had all started with Tina. I'd been assuming that most of the changes in my life were thanks to Tina and her irrepressible sexual energy, but apparently there'd been a time when she was not like... this.

"She was such a prude," Laura continued. "She'd get all pissy if any of us brought guys back to the house. She was always wearing these huge baggy sweatshirts to hide those amazing tits. Fucking cock feels so good, Jason. None of us could believe it when she told us she had a date. Or later that night when it was obvious she was having sex with him from the noises they were making. And then later that week they were fucking right in the living room. Me and Stacy and Claire just kept getting hornier the longer it went on. Claire and I had boyfriends, so we took it out on them, but Stacy got so frustrated she decided to just barge in on them, and from then on, our house just kind of became like, group sex central. I'd never even thought about having sex with a girl until Tina walked by me in the hallway naked. Fifteen minutes later she was eating my pussy and fifteen minutes after that I was eating hers. Matt was like a fuck-machine. He could go all night. He could take on all four of us without needing a break. And the more we fucked, the more we wanted to fuck. We've all sort of just been that way ever since."

Laura had stopped moving, lost in reliving her college memories I suppose. Sandra rolled off of my face finally, thrashing as an orgasm exploded through her body.

"Oh my fucking god that was good," she gasped. After a few deep breaths: "It was just like that for us with Jason yesterday. Lily had always been kind of a prude, but as soon as this guy walked in she was trying everything like she'd been dying to try it her whole life. Jason fucked us all afternoon, and after he left, we just kept going, the three of us sucking each other's pussies for most of the night."

Something had changed in me after I had sex with Tina. Something had changed in Tina and her friends after she had sex with Matt. Was Matt some kind of sex wizard? It might explain that huge dick. Then again, there was someone else at this party with a bigger dick and a definite aura of endless fucking.

I took another look around us as Laura started to work her hips back and forth again, grinding herself down on my cock. The orgy was still going strong. I couldn't see anyone resting anymore. Heidi and Angelica had apparently rested up enough and joined the fray. Angelica was shrieking with delight as she rode hard up and down on Marty's cock, and Heidi was likewise enjoying the thrusting of Trevor's cock from behind. Luke meanwhile had Emma, Melanie, and Mindy stacked up in a tower, and he was fucking them one at a time, moving up and down while the three busty brunettes struggled to stay in position, because every time his cock was in them, they went ballistic with orgasmic spasms. Claire and Mia were jumping back and forth between Jack and Ryan's cocks. Amber and Seraphina were lying side-by-side on a nearby bed while Matt and Joe fucked them and their big tits bounced and heaved on their chests. It took me a few seconds of watching to realize that Joe was fucking Seraphina's asshole. Paul sat on a sofa with his hard cock waving in the air while the two redheads, Vanessa and Lily crawled up beside him and started sucking him. I saw Arthur, the big man from the elevator, had still not removed any of his clothes, his big cock stuck out from his pants, and Sarah was riding it for all she was worth. I was surprised to see Mary and Frank still together, but now they had Stacy with them; Frank was fucking Stacy hard from behind while Stacy screamed into Mary's pussy.

Tina and Rebekah were coming toward me.

* * *

2015

"Oh fuck yes, Jason! Give me that dick, baby. Give me that fucking dick!"

Barbara was bent over the back of the pilot's seat of our boat, her hands resting on the back-rest and her gigantic tits swinging madly beneath her as I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. The Chief's big ass jiggled every time my hips smacked into it, driving my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go.

Her husband David was up on the bow, facing back at the rest of us, and he had Leanne riding hard on his cock. Her perfect tits danced on her chest as she slammed herself up and down. Beside me and Barbara, and in almost the same exact position, Matt was fucking Amber. My wife wailed and shrieked and begged him to fucking pound her pussy. Behind us, I could make out the sounds of Tina and Melanie slurping and sucking at each other's pussies.

The boat was still at our dock. The Chief and David had arrived to find Amber riding my cock right on the end of the dock, while behind us Melanie and Leanne took turns sucking Matt's cock, who in turn was sucking on his wife's big gorgeous tits. Ever the good sports, Barbara and David joined in immediately. They'd shed their Marine Patrol standard khaki shorts and white polos before they even got the boat tied up.

This was a pretty common way for old friends to greet each other on this lake.

"Holy fuck, Chief!" I grunted. "Your pussy is gonna make me fucking cum!"

"I want it in my mouth!" she cried. "I haven't had one of your fucking cum-cannon loads since last summer!"

"Oh fuck then here we go!" I roared, pulling my cock out of her pussy. Barbara spun around and squatted down just in time to catch my first volley of cock cream in her mouth. She closed her lips around the head of my cock and sucked as surge after surge of cum blasted up through my cock and into her mouth. She swallowed over and over again and I threw back my head and bellowed at the blue sky as the sun beat down on our naked bodies.

"Oh my god, Matt!" Amber screamed. "You're making me fucking cum again! Give it to me! Cum in my pussy!" My wife arched her back as my best friend continued to pound his huge cock deep into her cunt. Matt grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them as he fucked her.

In the front of the boat, Leanne dismounted David's cock and spun around, cupping her tits to hold them up and together as David groaned and shot three or four thick ropes of cum onto those gorgeous globes.

"Oh my god oh my god, Amber!" Matt cried. "I'm gonna fucking cum in your pussy! FUUUUUCK!"

Amber and Matt stood together panting and gasping for breath, Amber's back to Matt, his hands locked on her tits as he filled her pussy with his spunk. I'd been watching Matt and Amber fuck since long before we got married. There had never been any jealousy, especially after that first orgy with Luke and Rebekah thirteen years ago. Before that, Amber and Melanie weren't attached to me in any kind of official way, but even after we began our years of on-again off-again relationships, I'd been turned on by watching them fuck other guys. We had a business now in which we paid the bills by fucking other people, and even that turned me on.

So when Matt pulled his cock out of Amber's pussy and a huge gush of their mixed cum ran down her legs, I looked down to find my cock rock-hard and ready to go.

"Mmm," the Chief moaned. "That was nice."

"We missed you guys," I said.

"We'll do plenty of catching up this month I'm sure," Tina said behind me. She and Melanie had brought each other to mutual orgasm, and they now reclined in the sun with satisfied smiles on their faces.

"Will we see you all in church tomorrow night?" David asked as he pulled his shorts back on.

"Of course!" Tina chirped. "Like we would miss it!"

* * *

2002

Tina and Rebekah had helped me, Laura and Sandra down off of the pool table and led us instead to a king-size bed next to the one where Matt and Joe were fucking Amber and Seraphina. Tina pushed Laura onto the bed and climbed on top of her, pressing her big boobs into Laura's smaller ones and launching her tongue down her throat. Sandra got in between their legs and started licking up and down between their two pussies.

I trembled as Rebekah directed me to sit down on the edge of the bed. Her smile was warm and her green eyes danced and seemed to glow with their own light. My cock was so fucking hard it felt like it would split its own skin. Rebekah's touch, even simply her hand on mine, sent energy and lust thrumming through my body. I was reminded of that morning in Tina's apartment when Tina had taken her shirt off, baring her breasts to the cable guy who clumsily fumbled with his tools behind her TV set. The setting couldn't have been more different, and Rebekah had been practically naked for almost an hour now, so it wasn't like she was surprising me with a sudden flash of her tits. But the sense of ravenous desire, unchecked and uncontrolled was almost the same. Except that now it was vastly more powerful. I'd never wanted to fuck anyone as badly as I wanted to fuck Rebekah. But I simply sat there with an undoubtedly stupid look on my face while she directed my every move.

The rest of the room vanished when she knelt down between my legs and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock. No, I'm not trying to be cute here. Everything except me and Rebekah was gone. Tina and Sandra and Laura behind us. The bed beneath me. And the rest of a room full of light and sound and sucking and fucking all vanished. I could still feel a bed, or some surface, holding me up against a force of gravity that suddenly made no real sense. Rebekah was above me, then below me, then somehow behind me, all without taking her hand away from its grip on my cock. Then she leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth and reality exploded back into being around us. The bed. Tina and Sandra and Laura. The rest of our friends as they moved from one piece of furniture to another, sucking and fucking in an ever-changing sea of naked flesh.

I started to cum immediately. Rebekah gave no sign of distress as the biggest load of my life exploded into her mouth and down her throat. My balls roiled and pumped, sending jet after thick creamy jet of cum hurtling through the length of my cock and into Rebekah's sucking mouth.

I'm not sure if I had been saying or screaming anything. Rebekah looked up at me as she swallowed the last of my load and pulled her mouth off of my cock and smiled.

"Jason?" she said, that luminescence in her eyes growing more powerful.

"Yes, Rebekah?"

"Will you fuck me and make me cum so hard I pass out?"

"I um..." I stuttered. "I'm not sure if that's my specialty exactly."

"You just don't know what you're capable of yet, honey," she said. "Look how hard your cock still is after that huge load you just gave me."

"Stand up," I said.

Rebekah stood. I stood in front of her and pulled her against me and we jammed our tongues into each other's mouth. My cock was trapped between our stomachs, and I could feel it pulsing with the energy that was flowing out of her into me. I slipped my hands down under her perfect round ass and lifted her up off her feet and dropped her pussy down on my cock.

"HOLY FUUUUUUUCK!" Rebekah screamed.

"OH FUCKING FUUUUUCK!" I screamed with her. Her pussy stroked my cock as she wiggled and came. Her amazing tits pressed into my chest and we closed our mouths together again, muffling screams of orgasmic bliss as our tongues battled.

I don't believe that any special skill of mine was making Rebekah cum that night. I was holding her body up in the air, sure, but the shear skill of the fucking belonged entirely to her. I'd never felt anything like her pussy. She drenched me and squeezed me as she orgasmed constantly. I did my best to keep her moving up and down on my shaft and luxuriated in the feeling of her tits bouncing against my chest. I swear it felt like my cock was getting bigger and harder inside her.

I turned around and pulled Rebekah off of my cock and tossed her down on the bed.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed. "Get up here and fucking fuck me!"

I knee-walked my way up between her splayed legs, and Tina leaned over to suck her pussy juice off of my cock before helping me to point it down and stuff the bulging purple head into Rebekah's pussy. I set my right hand on her hip and grabbed one of her glorious tits with my left and slammed my cock into her juicing cunt.

Rebekah screamed at me to fuck her harder, and I pounded my hips back and forth, driving the entire length of my cock into her pussy on every hard stroke. She propped herself up on her right elbow to give me better access to her tits, and she strummed her clit with the fingers of her left hand and she started cumming again.

"AAAAAAHHAAAGH!"

Her pussy clamped down so hard on my cock I thought it was going to be lights out for me. I held perfectly still until the spasm passed, allowing me to continue my relentless pussy-pounding, my balls slapping against Rebekah's upturned ass. She came again, and again I waited for the vice grip of her cunt to ease while she bucked and thrashed on the bed.

"Fuck yes that is so fucking sexy, Jason," Tina said beside me. I hadn't seen Laura and Sandra leave the bed, but Tina remained. She was propped up on her elbow just like Rebekah, and she was stroking her pussy hard and fast with her free hand while she watched me fuck the statuesque blond to one screaming orgasm after another. "Fuck that perfect pussy! Look at those fucking tits, baby! Fuck her. Harder! HARDER! OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Tina's screams were soon matched by Rebekah's, the two nearest and loudest in a room full of shrieking and bellowing and screaming and cumming. I heard Emma wailing about how fucking good Arthur's cock felt. I heard Stacy barking at Trevor to fuck her harder. I heard Amber and Melanie each commanding Matt and Joe to give them that fucking cum. But above all I heard Rebekah, and then myself. Rebekah had been in a state of near-constant orgasm since I'd first dropped her down onto my cock standing beside the bed. Now finally a titanic pulse began to expand and radiate from my balls, a deep churning that I could feel humming through my entire body.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, Rebekah," I gasped.

"YES!" she screamed. "FUCKING GIVE IT ALL TO ME! FUCKING CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

She'd asked me to fuck her until she passed out. But when the dam of my orgasm suddenly ruptured and reality started to explode around me, I knew there was no way I was going to stay conscious. The most powerful orgasm of my life thundered through my body and mind. Huge jets of scalding spunk surged through my pulsing cock and cascaded into Rebekah's clamping cumming pussy. Over and over again my balls delivered thick ropes of cock cream as fireworks blinded my vision and I fell.