Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina made her way to the bed where Amber and Melanie were recovered from their orgasms and sucking each other's pussies while I fucked Emma to orgasm after powerful orgasm. When Emma finally collapse into a drooling puddle on the bed in front of me, Tina launched herself at me, rolling me onto my back beside Melanie and Amber and dropping herself down on my cock.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "I fucking love your big fat fucking cock, Jason!"

"Ride my cock, baby," I growled. "Fuck my fucking cock with your perfect tight little pussy!"

I grabbed her bouncing tits and squeezed them as she rode me, a nearly exact reenactment of our very first fuck. Tina wasn't my girlfriend, but over the last two weeks she'd become my best friend. I loved her, not in quite the way I might be falling for Amber and Melanie, but love all the same. One thing I knew is that I didn't ever want to stop fucking her.

Tina might have been reading my mind. "NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!" she screamed. "NEVER STOOOOP FUUUUUUCKING MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

There was a sudden hush around the room once Tina's scream passed. I was about to explode in her pussy, but before that happened, I felt every single person in the room coiling for one final volcanic release. Whatever Luke and Rebekah had done to us was syncing us all together. That feeling had been there the first time Tina and I fucked in her little apartment two weeks ago, but I had no way to recognize it. She'd had that energy that was pulsing in all of us inside her that day, and she'd passed it to me. Tonight it was amplified, a supernova of frantic sexual energy was taking us all right to the very limit of our abilities to withstand.

I swear to God, every single person in that room exploded into orgasm at the same time.

My balls surged and Tina's pussy clenched and then I was deaf with her screams and mine. Melanie and Amber and Emma howled beside us, their pussies gushing cum. Huge thick jets of gooey cum exploded up through my cock shaft and deep into Tina's spasming pussy. Explosions of light and sound overwhelmed my senses and I knew I was going to slip away before my balls finished delivering their cream. Tina's pussy drenched my spunking cock, and our combined cum flowed down my prick and covered us both. Tina collapse against my chest just as I started to black out among the orgasmic screams of my friends.

* * *

Hours later

For the first time in two weeks, I woke up without an erection.

Tina was still sound asleep on top of me, and my prick had deflated and slipped out of her pussy while we slept. Melanie and Amber and Emma slept in a pile beside us. I gently rolled us over, and Tina only moaned and slept on as I extricated my limbs and climbed off the bed. The eastern windows were alive with morning light over the town, and I made my way over piles of tangled cum-covered bodies to the bathrooms in the southeast corner.

I peed for what felt like an hour, the stream at first divided in two forks until I cleared the leftover cum in my urethra. I washed my hands and walked naked from the bathroom across to the huge open shower in the southwest corner, and spent a few minutes trying to figure out the controls before stepping into a hot stream of cleansing water in full view of at least three huge windows. When I cleared the water from my eyes, I saw that Matt had joined me. His huge dick hung flaccid, but still impressive. It was the first time I'd seen him without an erection.

We didn't speak as we luxuriated in the hot sprays, stretching sore muscles. Amber and Melanie joined us after a few minutes, and every few minutes after that, someone would rise from their slumber and join the growing crowd in the enormous shower. We washed away the remnants of the orgy, nobody speaking, just smiling happy little satisfied smiles.

* * *

We were all dressed in perfectly normal every-day clothes when Matt's restaurant employees arrived with rolling tables stacked with heated serving trays of breakfast. Tables were pulled together and arranged like we were enjoying a reenactment of the First Thanksgiving. When Luke and Rebekah were the first to leave, they moved around the room trading hugs and kisses with all of us. My cock stirred for the first time when Rebekah's lips met mine and her breasts (clothed at this point) pressed into my chest.

Promises to see each other again and to throw another party like this one soon were made as more people decided to head home for a restful Sunday. Rachel and Joe took the elevator up to their new apartment. Emma, Sandra, and Lily needed to make it back to Emma's before her mother and aunt got home from their weekend away. Mindy, Paul and Mia left with Frank and Mary. Plans of an afternoon BBQ brewing as they went. Seraphina and Vanessa both had shifts starting downstairs in the next couple of hours, and they left to get a little more rest before work. Arthur walked out with Heidi and Angelica on his arms, the two eighteen-year-old beauties dragging him out for a day at the mall. Trevor and Laura left together, barely able to keep their hands off of each other, and Claire ended up tagging along with them. Ryan, Jack, Stacy and Sarah headed back to our house with promises of a long naps. Marty headed out with a little wave for the few of us who remained.

Amber, Melanie, and I helped Matt and Tina straighten furniture and clean up behind the bar.

I looked up at the dark movie screen and then remembered what I'd wanted to ask Matt and Tina about.

"Hey," I said. "So what's up with you guys making pornos?"

The End

PS. Thanks to everyone who's read, commented, favorited, and e-mailed about this story over the years since I first posted what was supposed to be a one-off quicky story about a cable guy meeting a couple of beautiful strangers. It got ridiculous. It got long. It turned into a spin-off of sorts called "A Week On The Lake." And now I'm calling it done. I'm certainly not done with Jason, Amber, Melanie, Tina and Matt. They'll be making an appearance in the upcoming "Another Week On The Lake." And I will probably write occasionally about their adventures in between the two timeframes presented here.

If anyone was wondering what exactly the hell was the deal with Luke and Rebekah, I realize I threw a lot of weird shit out there without explaining. The story of Luke and Rebekah is in the works, and it will start posting next year.

Anyone interested in receiving progress updates, or talking about story ideas, or just shooting the shit should e-mail me with the form on my author page.

Thanks again, and happy reading! -MM