Lucky Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finished my course work and wasn't working at Starbucks until the afternoon shift. I had changed my sessions to avoid mornings for a few days after an impromptu shag with Maisie, one of the other baristas a few mornings back. We had been flirting and messing about for weeks when we were on duty together and then one morning I trapped her in the upstairs stockroom and we got into a clinch which ended with my hand pushed up her tee-shirt exploring her hard erect nipples through her lacy bra. Maisie had quite a round figure with active boobs which bounced when she walked or laughed and I had been daydreaming about getting to grips with them for ages. It hadn't gone any further that day as the coffee bar was busy and we would have been missed but the next day was Sunday we opened later and there was only the two of us on duty until late morning.

Maisie had got in early, unlocked and was setting up to open for the morning when I arrived.

"Hi gorgeous... have a good night? Get your beautiful little arse shagged off, did you?" I teased. It was the sort of dirty-flirty patter that we kept up all session sometimes. Today I must have struck the wrong note because she was a bit snappy.

"No I fucking didn't..." She retorted, then laughed, "I could kill for a decent sausage breakfast right now...!"

"What, right now?" I thought she was joking until I saw her eyes.

"Yeah, right now...!" She replied and grabbed my hand and dragged me up the back staircase and into the stockroom. It wasn't the Sunshine Motel but it was private and I pressed her back against some soft polythene bundles of napkins, a knee trembler was better than no shag at all and Maisie was close to the top of my shag-schedule 'To Do' list.

We tore at each other's clothes and within minutes we were both naked except for our socks and trainers and I pulled her against me, her breasts crushed against my chest and my already erect prick was trapped between our bodies. For a long time we leaned there our mouths fastened together and our hands exploring each other's bodies sweeping, caressing and squeezing. Naked, Maisie had a rotund chubby figure, not fat just comfortable with nice soft fleshy handles that you could hang on to.

"Oh, fuck, Jack!" she murmured hoarsely in my ear, "I was beginning to think that we were not going to get a bloody shag before you leave for London." Maisie was a local girl not a student and so would be staying in Southend when the graduates departed.

She reached down between us and grasped my prick firmly and rubbed it back and forth across her stomach, leaving a faint, damp trail of pre-cum; I groaned out loud as the friction heightened the sensation and plunged my face into the hollow of her throat kissing and licking, she smelled faintly of coffee, a hazard of the job, not unpleasant, rather friendly and welcoming.

"For God's sake, put this thing where it belongs!" she moaned, "When a girl needs a fuck, you shouldn't keep her waiting, you know!"

"Sausage breakfast coming up..." I chuckled.

"It better had be... Don't you dare fucking pull out Jack Drake...I want the full breakfast...sauce and all..."

She raised herself up on tip toes and pulled down on my tool until the tip was pushing against the lips of her pussy, they were warm and moist. She was panting fast against my throat, her hot breath adding to my arousal, and then started to lower herself slowly over my rigid length. I thrust upward and felt my prick slide effortlessly into her vaginal cavern, the tip probing for that hot, tight spot at the very furthest point in. She was now up on her toes as high as she could reach, her arms were around my neck and although she was small her weight was starting to overbalance us. I clutched her ample arse and physically lifted her up off the floor, then with my erection still impaling her up to the root I started to hump my hips thrusting into her in short firm strokes. Maisie was moaning deep in her throat and her thighs were clamped hard around my hips; her heels were beating against the back of my thighs.

She began to reciprocate, bouncing up and down impaling herself harder onto my rigid erection her legs locked around me, tugging and pulling me in deeper as we smashed together, both crying out as the pleasure intensified and I felt that my glans was about to explode as it pummelled into the wet heat of her most secret part.

"Oh, yes! " Maisie shrieked loudly, "Oh, God, yes! Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me, harder!" Then I felt the walls of her pussy contracting and squeezing, "A-a-a-a-a-a-a-h! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she yelled thrashing her arms furiously and pummelling my shoulders with her fists.

Her love tunnel was so hot and wet that I felt as though my prick was being boiled in a tube of molten honey and I could hold back no longer and I exploded, pumping load after load deep inside her and then felt my knees starting to give and we slid down the clear plastic bundles until I collapsed on top of her, on the floor both of us laughing and hugging each other with the sheer joy of a fantastic shag.

After a few minutes she looked at her watch. "We had better get dressed and open the coffee bar..." She said.

The morning was quite busy and it wasn't until I was due to clock off that she drew me to one side.

"This morning was great, Jack..." She said seriously. "Would you like to come round to my Mum and Dad's for tea tonight, you could pick me up about six...?"

"Oh shit, I can't... I'm working night shift at Sainsbury's..." I lied quickly and effortlessly. Meeting parents only meant one thing...she wanted to get serious and even if I had been staying in Southend that just wasn't going to happen.

I almost ran down the street to my car and sat in the driver's seat and smoked two cigarettes one after the other. Oh, Fuck! She had made me creampie inside her... Please God don't make it that she wants to get pregnant and trap me into settling down... I worried. She was a great girl and we had had fun but it was time for a quick exit, I needed to call the Starbucks manager Gary and change my shift for the rest of my time in Southend.

What had happened was one of my little dangerous foibles. I was a devoted bareback rider, I hated using a condom and the fact that virtually all girls who were prepared to put out were on the pill these days had made me lazy and sometimes careless.

We didn't meet again for a couple of days and then she seemed back to her normal flirty self but I still thought it was best that we didn't see too much of each other. In retrospect Maisie was far to sensible and self-centred to fuck her own life up to catch a 'have prick will travel' type of bastard like me. Maybe I would give her a call before I went home to London, a farewell fuck would not do any harm, would it?

*

Polly's place was on my way to the campus anyway and only a couple of streets away from my own flat and so I drove round straight away and tail-gated some girl in a track suit through the front door and up the stairs to Flat No. 3 and pressed the bell. With any luck Polly would already have gone out and I would just leave the shoes propped against the door and make my escape.

She opened the door almost immediately. I was a little bit surprised. For a girl who had been trashed last night she actually looked really bright and chirpy, her face was made up, her dark brown shoulder length hair was brushed and she was dressed in a clean pressed camisole style top and cut-off faded blue denim shorts.

I leaned nonchalantly against the door frame and held up the errant shoes. "I found these in my car this morning."

"Oh thank you, Jack...they are my favourites and I thought that I had lost them."

"You are lucky they are all you lost... going out and getting rat-arsed on your own like that..." I scolded. I don't know why I bothered except that she was a decent girl from a good family and Mum and Gran had brought me up to respect that.

"Was I that pissed?"

"Yes, and some! You didn't know where you were or who you were with..."

"I remember you bringing me home, Jack...sort of..."

"And how well do you know me, eh?" I asked. "I'm a casual acquaintance, I could have easily raped or assaulted you in my car, on the stairs or here in your flat...and you probably wouldn't have remembered." I was coming on a bit strong and her bottom lip was starting to tremble. She was a student and students go out and get shit-faced, it's what students do, at least she appeared to be clean...she didn't do drugs.

I had followed her into the flat, I hadn't even noticed that she had closed the door behind us. The apartment looked tidier, she must have got up early and cleaned up a bit and I could hear her washing machine churning away in the kitchen.

"Get your bag and I will take you down to Ronnie's for an almond croissant, I haven't had breakfast yet..." I offered softly.

"We could stay here for breakfast...I've got some bagels..."

"No we can't...not until you get some fucking coffee..." I growled. "If you want me to be your friend...you have to buy fucking coffee...who the hell drinks tea!"

"OK it's croissants at Ronnie's then..." She said and her face opened up with a big smile making her look really pretty. "Are you my friend then, Jack?"

"Well somebody has got to look out for you... try to keep you out of trouble..."

In the end we spend the whole day together, bought sandwiches and cans of Sprite and had lunch on the beach and then on impulse spent the afternoon at the Odeon Cinema watching Anthony Hopkins in the new remake of the Wolf Man. I am quite a lover of traditional horror movies and this was not bad as remakes go but had none of the atmosphere or charm of the original Lon Chaney Jr. 1941 release. I am not sure that Polly was that keen on the movie at all but she did encourage me to put my arm around her shoulders and didn't discourage me from kissing her neck and gently squeezing her breasts beneath her loose top in the darkness of the auditorium.

By the time that we got back to her flat it was already getting dark and we made supper of a box of take-away Kentucky Fried Chicken and a bottle of Beaujolais that we had brought in and then settled down to some enthusiastic snogging on her couch. For a respectable girl she was a pretty good kisser with an active tongue and did not push me off when my hands roved about her neat body.

"Are you going to stay?" She asked a bit breathlessly after an hour or so of serious tongue wrestling, "I bought a jar of coffee and there is toast for breakfast..."

"If you are sure that that is what you want...?"

"M-m-m-m-m-m Yes," She murmured, "Wait here, whilst I go to the bathroom..."

We had enjoyed a nice day together she had a quiet sense of humour but seemed to understand if not appreciate my more caustic London wit. Polly had turned out to be much more fun than I had anticipated but we were never going to be an item, I had invited her to accompany me to Professor Allan Newsome's retirement party in a couple of days but we did not have enough in common to ever make a loving couple and I don't think that she was looking for that kind of commitment either. What she needed was a nice young solicitor or accountant who would buy a nice house in the suburbs of London with her and settle down for a contented life with 2.4 children and a golden retriever. If she did that then I would look her up in about twenty years' time and we could bring a little bit of nostalgia and excitement into our lives with a single night shag.

"So what do you think..." Her voice from the doorway wrenched my thoughts back to the present and I looked up.

From somewhere she had found a printed cardboard sign with the word THANKYOU printed in bold gold letters, and was wearing it around her neck on a length of red ribbon. Apart from that little sign she was stark naked.

"WOW!" That was all that I could say, but I think that it said everything.

"I couldn't think what to give you as a thankyou present..." She grinned, "And so I decided to give you everything I've got..."

"Wow!" I said again. Naked, her body was absolutely delicious. Her breasts were rounded and full with large dark aureoles and neat little nipples which were already starting to become engorged and were standing upright, tilting towards the ceiling, I had never seen that before. Her waist was not particularly slim but combined with her little round muscular belly was a give-away that she was a runner or jogger. Her hips were wide and her legs well shaped but I could now see the well-toned muscles on the thighs and calves. She had shaved her pussy leaving only a narrow 'flight path' of short dark fur pointing the way to paradise.

"Well, are you going to open your present?" She chuckled lewdly. Polly had more of a sense of humour than I had realised and was turning out to be much, much sexier than anticipated. I ground out my cigarette in the ashtray and started towards her. By the time that we got to the foot of her bed I was as naked as she and my clothes were strewn in an untidy trail across the room.

I never did find out why that pratt John Something-or-Other dumped her but I doubted if it was over her performance in bed...the man was a total moron, Polly's little body was ripe and ready to be plucked and fucked.

Without her shoes she only came up to my chin, I tipped her face up and kissed her lightly on the lips, she didn't object and so I pulled her in to me, my hands lightly exploring her back and waist, and came to rest lightly cupping her round firm buttocks. I probed her lips with my tongue until her mouth opened enough to allow our tongues to touch and mingle and I could feel her starting to breathe a little more heavily into my mouth.

I slid my hands down to her small, firm round arse and pulled her closer and she responded by wriggling tighter against me her two legs straddling one of mine so that she was almost mounted on my thigh. I pushed it forward so that it was firm against her crotch and her pussy was pressed hot and wet against my thigh and felt her whole body relax and lean into me, my already erect prick was pressed hard against her firm round stomach and I could feel the warmth of her smooth skin on my balls.

"Oh, Jack, this is so good... you are very good for me." Polly breathed against my throat.

I felt the back of her legs touch against the side of the bed.

"Let's lay down ... My legs are starting to get numb ..." She murmured, and crawled into the bed pulling the corner of the duvet over her dragging me with her. It was a narrow single bed and I had to lie half over her from the start to stop from slipping off.

We kissed again and I pressed my lips into the nape of her neck nuzzling and painting tiny circles and swirls on her skin with the tip of my tongue. I felt her back arch slightly and she made a series of soft low moans against my ear. One arm came up and crooked around the back of my neck and the other hand found mine and brought it up to cover her breast.

"Touch me... please touch me, I want you to touch my whole body."

My fingers found and plucked at her nipple and I was surprised how quickly it reacted to my touch, the aureola becoming deep pink and the nub swelled and became elongated, enlarged out of all proportion to her breast tilted upright but perfectly formed, a little red hot nub standing to attention. She gasped sharply as I squeezed it.

"Do you like my nipples, Jack?" She panted. Please say you do...John thought they were peculiar!"

I moved my hand to the other breast and tweaked and pinched the other nipple until it was long and hard and hot and then brought my lips down to nibble and suck on them, first one and then the other and then back again.

"John is a fucking idiot...They are super, I just love them." I spluttered as I drew as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, sucking and flicking at the nipple with my tongue.

She started to buck and twist beneath me her breath coming in little short pants and gasps, and her face was flushed and pink from trying not to cry out. Her thrashing was causing me serious problems; my prick was erect and the friction of her writhing beneath me was causing me to leave a moist trail of pre-cum on her thigh and I was in serious danger of losing control and shooting my load before we even got to screwing. Additionally, the bed was so narrow that we were in danger of falling out if our shagging got too energetic.

"How the fuck did you and John fuck in this bed every night...?" I panted.

"We didn't, we hardly ever made love and it was nearly always at his place because it was in Colchester near to his college..."

"Oh!" I was beginning to get an idea of their relationship and why Polly was a bit up-tight. She needed a good fucking...but help was at hand I was here now...Lucky Jack to the rescue!

I could feel her pussy, very moist and hot against my thigh, she was humping her clit against me and I reached down to roll it beneath my finger tip, slipping my finger deep inside her to draw her juices up to lubricate her labia and hot engorged clit. I rolled that stiff little Man in the Boat between my thumb and forefinger and felt her start to stiffen and quiver slightly, my instincts told me that she was already very close to an orgasm and I didn't want her to cum and then go off the boil. She moaned and her hand moved to clutch my buttocks squeezing and tugging me further over her until my throbbing shaft was poised over her pussy, my knees between hers pushing them part to give easier access to her moist waiting slit.

"Oh please, Jack... lets DO IT!" She moaned, "I want you inside me, I want you to stretch me and fill me...I need to feel filled by a man!"

Her hips were jerking spasmodically in anticipation making it hard for me to find her and my glans thrust and rubbed between the swollen lips of her labia and over her clit until finally I managed to guide it to the hot moist entrance to her vagina. She was tight, her ring resisted my first push but then suddenly she relaxed and my length slid into her easily in a wet single thrust with a noise like a log sliding into a pool of gooey mud, my balls banging hard against her bum. Her love tube hot and very wet and not at all as tight as I had imagined it would be as the walls of her vagina expanded to accommodate my thrusting length and thickness but gradually moulding to the shape of my erection like a velvet clamp.

"OH GOD, YES!" She yelled as I bottomed out my thrust completely filling her.

She locked her strong jogger's legs around mine her knees raised high and her heels drumming on my buttocks as I started to piston into her in long hard strokes, each thrust driving as deep as it would go then pulling back almost to the point of withdrawal before ramming in again with the whole force of my back and thighs.

We had fucked our way up the bed and Polly was panting and moaning softly, both hands were now clamped hard over her mouth to stop herself crying out and the top of her head was bumping against the thick quilted bed-head with each thrust that I powered into her. If there were occupants in the room the other side of that wall they probably thought that we were attacking the masonry with a sledgehammer.

Our fucking was urgent and hard and couldn't last for too much longer and I felt myself poised on the point of climax. I really hadn't realised that she was ready too, but suddenly she jerked hard, just once, thrusting her hips upwards and impaling herself violently onto me, her whole body spasmed and shook and her heels drummed savagely against the backs of my legs and she was digging her finger tips into the muscles of my shoulders like steel clamps. I was just grateful that she clipped her nails short or my skin would have been lacerated and the flesh torn to shreds. I just knew that I was going to have a whole bunch of fucking great blue bruises there tomorrow.