Lucky Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to get out of these clothes..." She whispered, and moved on to start working on removing my bow tie, her fingers deftly tugging at the knot until it came undone and she could pull it slowly from around my neck hold it up before allowing it to drop to the floor at our feet her hands parodying the fluid movements of a stripper. She slid her hands beneath my dinner jacket easing it over my shoulders so that I could shrug if off and toss in in a heap on the floor on top of my tie and then ran her hands over my shoulders flicking my braces off to hang at my sides and then trailed them down my chest letting them rest on my pectorals her hands warm and sensual through the thin cotton of my shirt. It was good being able to breathe again and I felt less restricted without the formal jacket but she was leaving me gasping in erotic anticipation. This was the first time that I had ever felt her hands on my body outside of my masturbation fantasies and now I was on the verge of a living dream that she would continue to undress me completely. She could have stripped me naked and coated me with chocolate and I wouldn't have moved a bloody muscle.

She slowly pulled back and wrapped her arms around my neck again and looked deeply into my eyes. Her face was flushed with lust and her eyes glowed with a joyous hunger that spoke to me of a starvation of affection and sexual fulfilment. Close up I guess that Fiona was beginning to look her age, there were tiny laugh lines around her eyes and at the corners of her mouth, and silver hairs in the copper tresses, but she was still a bloody good looking woman, I had always been attracted to older women but Fi had held me spell bound since the first time that I saw her.

"Help me out of this dress, Jack..." She breathed huskily.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I groaned. I really wanted to get her out of the beautiful, clinging silk sheath so that I could see her body for the first time and didn't need asking twice.

I had got stripped down for action in the past with dozens of girls or women, mostly it had been a frenzied tearing and pulling at each other's clothing, I had lost more shirt buttons and knackered more zips rushing to get naked for sex than I could remember. A few times the undressing had been slow and sensual, mostly with the mature ladies I had known, but with Fiona it was somehow different, extra special, I wanted it to last, to be unhurried and erotic.

I reached around behind her and my hands automatically gravitated to her arse as though directed by a sub-conscious guidance system.

"The zip is at the top...yer doozie!" She laughed.

"Shit but I love your arse, Fi..." I murmured, but started to move my hands slowly up her back enjoying the soft cool feel of the silk dress and then the warmth of her skin as my fingers found the deep V of the cut-away back.

"I had noticed..." She chuckled. "It will be easier if you can see what you are doing..." She added and turned within the circle of my arms so that her back was towards me.

The skin of her back was smooth and white but close up I could see a faint speckling of tiny freckles, across her shoulders, they were cute and sexy and were a good indicator that she was a true Scottish redhead... I desperately wanted to know if her pubic snatch was ginger as well. I leaned forward and placed my lips on her soft skin at the nape of her neck and then began to plant a line of tiny nibbling kisses down her spine, one kiss for each disc down the bumpy mountain ridge of her backbone and felt her arch her back and she let out a deep sigh.

My fingers eventually undid the tiny hook and eye and found the tag of the zip, it was one of those bloody stupid microscopic zips that they put in women's clothes that are almost impossible for a man's thick fingers to grip and hold. As I drew it slowly down I followed it with my lips as the rear of her dress opened like the blossoming petals of a rare black orchid revealing her milky white back crossed by the black satin strap of her bra. There is something very sexy about a narrow black bra strap seen against a woman's smooth white back and as my hands carefully eased the aperture further apart the waist band of her matching black knickers came into view. I allowed my lips to kiss down as far as they could go the last kiss being on the crack of her bum just above her knicker top at the base of her spine and I probed into that gap with my hot tongue and felt her shiver, then took the elastic between my teeth and tugged then let it spring back with a soft snap.

A stupid school boy thought flashed through my mind almost making me giggle out loud...bloody hell, I had just pinged teacher's knicker elastic.

Fiona made no attempt to help me remove her dress she just stood with her arms hanging by her sides and her head tilted back, her gorgeous copper hair tumbled over her shoulders. I kissed my way back up her spine and nuzzled into the sensitive place where her neck met her shoulder and could see that her mouth was open with her pink moist tongue slowly wetting her lips and that her eyes were closed.

She wanted me to undress her. Wow! How bloody wicked was that?

I slid my hands into the back of her dress and shoe-horned the shoulder-straps down her arms until they were looped at her elbows and then keeping my hands inside her dress eased them round and over her breasts until I could pull the fabric down until the bodice of the dress was free and hanging around her waist.

She was wearing one of her top end made-to-measure bras from Rigby and Peller in black satin and lace with micro thin shoulder-straps for evening wear. I couldn't see her breasts only the shape of her cleavage from over her shoulder but they felt fantastic as my palms briefly cupped them easing the dress away.

I returned to the dress and pushed my fingers into the bundled fabric coiled around her waist and stretched it gently down over her hips and thighs revealing embroidered black lace high leg knickers and a matching suspender belt the tops of her expensive silk stockings a band of black around her round white thighs. One final gentle push and the dress dropped to the floor and Fiona stepped out of the silken coil and turned to face me wearing only her beautiful black lingerie and looking like the most fabulous of expensive models from some 1930's ladies catalogue.

She slowly spun around until she was facing me her bra brushing lightly against the front of my shirt and my hands resting on her hips. I froze! I just could not tear my eyes away from her fabulous tits. Shit! It took a physical effort for me to stop myself creaming in my boxers there and then.

Christ! I have seen tits by the dozen, big ones, small ones, flat ones, pointy ones, young ones and older ones; all of them unique and beautiful each with their own special skin tone and shape but Fiona McLean's breasts had me totally mesmerised even still enclosed in that embroidered lace bra.

I have never been able to gauge bra size or cup size, my mate Alex can get it spot on every time but frankly I don't give a shit about technical measurements, I am more concerned with the shape and feel and taste and the beauty of form and contour which is unique to every individual woman. I would never mistake Fiona's breasts, anywhere with or without a bra. Even today they still remain fixed in my memory as the most beautifully formed tits I have ever seen, held or kissed. They were incontestably the most beautiful and shapely that I had ever seen, perfect in size, firmness, shape, everything. The power of her womanhood, at that moment, seemed limitless. I felt no more than a mere worm of a man compelled to worship at the shrine of the most magnificent bosom I had ever seen.

"Oh Fuck, Fi... you are incredible..." I gasped my voice strangled with desire for her.

"You had better believe I am, hennie..." She laughed confident in her own sexuality and kissed me lightly on the lips.

I reached out for her but she swayed her breasts away from my seeking hand and stepped closer her hands nimbly working to unfasten my dress shirt studs and tug it open revealing my bare chest with its sparse mat of dark hairs. I certainly wasn't Arnold Schwarzenegger but I kept fit and had boxed a bit for the university team and so my body was in passable condition. Fiona must have agreed as she pressed her lips to my pectoral and started to place little kisses around my nipple and then suddenly took it into her mouth and sucked gently making my whole chest prickle with pins and needles.

I helped her remove my shirt and she kissed me again several times in succession as her hands fumbled with my trouser waistband and then found and tugged down my fly zipper her knuckles brushing briefly and lightly against the tent in my boxers. My trousers dropped to my ankles and I struggled to kick off my shoes and tug my feet out of the rolled up trouser cuffs in an undignified scuffle which had us both giggling like teenagers. Not for the first time the thought crossed my mind that a man getting undressed is probably the most inelegant and ridiculous thing in the world. How a girl gets to strip her man without laughing her tits off amazes me!

I felt her fingers outline the shape of my erection through the thin, slightly damp fabric of my shorts gripping it lightly and slowly caressing its hard length finally allowing her hand to rest cupping my balls in a firm but gentle grip.

"Do I pass muster?" I asked cheekily, but clenched my buttocks in an effort to stop the premature ejaculation that her hand was threatening to induce. I don't normally rabbit but this wonderful woman had me on the brink of losing control.

"H-m-m-m-m yes..." She replied. "Most women are fascinated by a man's erection, you know. The idea that they're responsible for it." She squeezed my balls gently and then moved her hand back to fold around my prick. "Is this for me?"

"You have certainly caused it..." I grinned.

"I know that... But is it mine... to do with as I please...?"

"Absolutely!" I affirmed. She could do with me what she wanted, when she wanted and for as long as she wanted... Right then I was one hundred percent unequivocally hers.

I let out a long moan as I felt her fingers insert into the waistband of my shorts and slowly stretch them out and down over my erect cock allowing it to spring free and rest tantalisingly against her hand. Then suddenly she was moving down my body, dragging my shorts down to my ankles and slapped each of my legs in turn to make me step out of them. My knees were starting to shake with anticipation as she sat back on her heels her face only inches from my prick and her hands resting warmly on my thighs. Then her lips touched my glans, once very lightly in a brief butterfly kiss and she was rising back up until our eyes were level.

"I think that you had better finish undressing me now, Jack!" She purred and stepped back to sit down on the edge of the bed.

I quickly reached back raising each foot in turn and tugged off my socks and then knelt down in front of her between her knees stark bloody naked as if in supplication and worship of her fantastic body.

I reached out and took each of her delicate slim feet in my hand and one at a time kissed her toes through her sheer black silk stockings and then very carefully and gently slid my hands up her left leg from her shapely ankle, over her knee and up her rounded soft thigh until I came to the top of her stocking where the cool black silk gave way to warm white flesh. I knelt between her open legs and carefully unclipped the fastenings from the lacy tops of her stocking and then repeated the erotic experience with her other leg before sliding my hands beneath her to release the fastening and draw off the flimsy lace belt.

"Let me do it..." She whispered and whilst I knelt watching, my mouth agape, she rolled each stocking down a smooth shapely leg kicking the silk tube off her toes for me to catch. I pressed the balled up silk to my face, I could smell the heady perfume of her body lotion and natural musk.

Bending forward I planted a hot, open mouthed kiss to the silk crotch of her knickers, my lips feeling the outline of her pussy beneath the sheer fabric. Fiona jerked her hips spontaneously, letting out a deep involuntary moan and digging her fingers into the bed covers.

I hooked my fingers into the waist band of her black lace knickers and slowly and gently drew them down as she arched her back to let me pull them from beneath her, her pussy was barely covered with a small cloud of coppery blonde curly fluff, the lips already looked puffy and engorged and a few tiny pearls of moisture glistened on her pubic hair.

I leaned forward again to nuzzle that little patch of gingery fluff breathing in the heady aroma of the musk from her sex and drew my lips slowly up her mound my tongue leaving a warm damp trail from her soft muff to her round firm little belly and I felt her give a little twitch as I thrust my hands beneath her, grasped her buttocks firmly and lifted her bodily up to my lips and plunged my tongue into her navel.

Her body was perfect. OK, so there were a few faint stretch lines around her upper thighs and across her lower belly but for a 55 year old woman she was everything that a man could desire and more.

"Go on then, finish the job." She prompted thrusting her breasts forward in encouragement.

I reached up and around her, my erection pushing hard against her naked belly and leaving a damp smear of pre-cum on her ribs. Nervously I fumbled at the tight strap of her bra. When I finally released it she brought her hands up to her shoulders to pull it off but I placed my hands on hers to stop her.

"No! I want to do this...please!" I put my hands under the loosened shoulder straps and pulled the bra free and dropped it to the floor so that we were now both completely naked.

They were finally revealed her gorgeous, fantastic tits. Now unadorned, they were even more beautiful than I had imagined for the past three years. Certainly they were large but had retained a youthful firmness with only the slightest of faint stretch marks. They were white pointy cones of succulent perfection.

I cupped my hands underneath them and was amazed by how heavy they were. When I placed my hands over them they more than filled my palms. The nipples, deep pink, large and erect by this time, cried out to be sucked. She took her right breast and directed it into my mouth and I sucked like a baby, it was firm and hot and I felt it become even larger and more engorged between my lips.

"Oh, Jack, hennie...that feels so good..." She sighed, "But I think that we should fuck now!"

I couldn't have agreed more!

We were laying half on and half off of the large double bed and she rolled over and slithered up the bed to lay on her stomach with her cheek resting on the pillows, her hair an opulent cascade of coppery silk spread out around her face. I followed her until I was snugged tightly against her warm flank and could run my hand up and down the length of her naked body from her calves to her shoulder blades revelling in the sensuous feel of her silky smooth skin. I couldn't resist succumbing to my long held fantasy and my hand moved to gently squeezed and mould her firm round buttocks and I curved around so that I could bring my lips into play kissing and nibbling at those delicious mounds of enticing flesh.

"Oh Shit, Jack...you really do have a kink for my bloody arse... Don't you" She giggled and wiggled her hips beneath my lips.

"You have the most fantastic arse in the world, Fi!" I murmured between kisses. She bucked beneath me and let out a surprised gasp as my finger explored the crack between her cheeks parting them with its thickness and my finger tip suddenly found her neat little anus and pressed gently. I felt her little sphincter muscle tighten at my light touch and withdrew my finger immediately without making any attempt at entry.

"Oh shit, Jack..." She gasped.

"Sorry! Did I hurt you?" I apologized. Perhaps anal exploration was something new and different for her. It wasn't something that I was particularly experienced in either. Most women that I had been with either disliked the idea or just didn't do it and I would never force something just for the sake of experimentation.

"No... you just surprised me, that's all..." She murmured, "I've never..."

I moved my lips and hands to work my way back up her body until I could burrow my face into her hair and she turned her face towards me and found my lips with hers. She raised herself up onto one elbow and pushed until I rolled onto my back and she was hovering over me her hair tickling my face then leaned in close and pressed her lips firmly against mine, I could taste the sweet perfume in her lipstick and her scent mixed with her natural body odour filled my head and excited my body.

We were gasping into each other's mouths as the urgency of our lust increased and I swept my hand up and down her silk skinned back from the shoulders to her rounded buttocks and back up again I pressed my lips to hers; her mouth responded instantly, her lips, soft and moist, opened and her tongue pushed into my mouth seeking mine, her hands grasping at my hair to hold my face to hers. I thrust my tongue at hers and our mouths joined to became a cavern of hot moistness in which our tongues performed a sinuous dance of lust and desire, until we broke away panting and gasping for air.

She was laid half over me her fabulous tits pressed hard against my chest and her nipples little burning points of heat like the tips of red hot pokers searing my skin.

"Fuck me! Now!" She hissed in my ear.

She heaved herself up and over and rolled powerfully on top of me, pinning me to the bed, her knees either side of my hips, with my erection hard and throbbing between us and I felt her hand grasp my prick in a vice-like grip and hold it steady as she raised herself above me and guided my quivering shaft to the tight entrance of her vagina. I could feel the glans sliding through the warm juices that were filling her slit already and the wet heat of her love tunnel. I was panting as hard as she was, my prick was ready and throbbing and as soon as it touched the tight entrance to her vagina I instinctively thrust home hard, entering her with a single plunging stoke as she rammed down impaling herself onto me until I was buried so deep inside her that I could go no further.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-h!" We both cried out in unison at the sensual pleasure from that violent penetration. Our loins were jerking spasmodically as she settled down over me leaning backwards so that my penetration of her amazingly tight vagina seemed to get even deeper as though I was impaling her entire body. My prick felt as if it was trapped in muscular tube which was pulsing and rippling and I could feel her hot juices coating my balls and pubic bush as they leaked from her wet and ready pussy. I guess that she was as ready for me as I was for her.

I grasped her waist and braced my shoulders against the bed and slowly raised my hips lifting her bodily upwards and then equally slowly lowered her back down until we achieved a rhythm that rocked us towards a mutual climax each of us trying desperately to hold back and prolong the intense pleasure of the deep penetration. Our first fucking was going to be fast as the urgency of our need for fulfilment dictated, each thrust or lunge was hard and powered by our two desperate bodies each of us hammering at the other until our loins were bruised and aching.

I slid my hands up her body and cupped her munificent melon shaped breasts; I could feel the hardness of her nipples against my palms.

"Oh, my God, Fi... You really are incredible..." I gasped. My prick was throbbing inside her and felt as though it was in penis heaven.