Lucky Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly she was gyrating her hips and humping furiously until her entire body was bucking and plunging ramming herself onto my rigid shaft so hard that I was convinced that we would finally damage each other, my cock was numb, my balls tingled and my thighs ached, then I could feel her body start to quiver and I knew that she was approaching her climax. I could hold back no longer and I felt the surge that heralded ejaculation and heard myself groaning loudly as my throbbing prick thrust and jerked towards ejaculation.

"O-h-h-h-h-h! Oh, fuck that's good!" she moaned her voice gravelly with lust and I felt her fingers digging into the firm muscles of my chest.

Her whole body bucked and spasmed as she made it through her own orgasm and I could hold back no longer and erupted inside her, the force of our fucking tearing what felt like stream after stream of thick ropey semen from my quivering, almost insensate prick deep inside her as she collapsed forward on top of me her cheek against mine and her lips moving sensuously against my throat, my prick still inside her.

"Oh, God Yes... Yes... Yes!" She moaned against my ear as her body trembled through its climax. It was fantastic but I was a little surprised that I had brought her to orgasm so quickly.

We lay like that, unmoving for a good fifteen minutes, silent, both of us just lightly dozing, exhausted by our furious fucking her body draped over mine full length my softening dick still partially inside her, my hands resting on her gorgeous arse which was now finally mine to hold and possess. My face was buried beneath a silken cloud of copper red hair and my senses filled with the musky scent of her as we both moved our lips sleepily about each other's faces and throats.

Eventually Fiona moved to lay beside me her finger tips lightly drawing patterns on my chest and stomach and ruffling the line of short hair that ran from my breastbone to my groin.

"If you get up and pour us some drinks... I will get towels to cover the bed and a duvet in case we get cold..." She suggested.

When I returned with two large Glenfiddich whiskies in the tumblers from the mini bar, she had remade the bed and covered it with two large bath towels and the damp counterpane on which we had made love earlier was balled in a corner of the room. There was a folded duvet on the chair but I doubted if we were going to be feeling cold just yet.

We sat up on the bed side by side with our whiskies and Fiona lit two cigarettes and passed one to me. As there was an ashtray in the room and no smoke detector above the bed I guessed at she had specified a 'smokers' room. The window was open and the slight breeze was drawing the silvery smoke out and away.

"So what AM I doing here...?" I asked her seriously. I knew that I had desperately wanted to possess her for three years but why had she suddenly decided to seduce me?

"I have had two years to regret not taking you to my bed..." She said. "Then meeting you again by chance tonight...well..."

"Why now and not then?" I pressed. "I would have..."

"Jack, my hennie..." She laughed. "I know you would...but you were a nineteen year old first year student and I was your fifty-two year old tutor...like I said earlier, I don't fuck my pupils."

"And now I am a graduate and you are working in Canada..." I finished for her. "So now what?"

"Now," She said putting down her glass and stubbing out her cigarette, "I think we should stop wasting the little time we have and you should fuck me again!"

I pulled her close to me and held her tightly in my arms and kissed her hair and tipped her face up towards mine so that our lips could meet again. My hand moved to cup one beautiful generous breast and my finger and thumb rolled and gently squeezed the nipple into a firm hot nub. When aroused her nipples became engorged and swollen to the size of a babies fingertip. I moved my lips down to run my tongue around the standing bud and the swollen aureola moistening it so that my fingers could caress it without friction. Her breasts were perfect white globes with dark aureoles and hard nipples and I nibbled and sucked at each until each sensitive point stood erect and Fiona was making little panting noises and arching her back to press her breasts harder against my lips urging me to suck more and more of her magnificent breast into my mouth.

"M-m-m-m-m-m! That feels so good, Jack, darlin'." she moaned.

Her hand had found my prick and was gently squeezing and moving up and down the swollen half erect length bringing it back to life. Then suddenly she was sliding down me and I gasped out loud in anticipation as I felt her hot soft lips touch the glans, just once very lightly before she looked up at me and our eyes met.

"It is as nice as I had imagined," she mused. Jesus Christ! She had been thinking about what my cock looked like all this time...how fucking awesome was that?

She leaned forward and lightly kissed the tip again, a fluttery, butterfly touch which made me gasp. Her hand curled softly but firmly around my prick and she started to work it up and down the length, just lightly squeezing as she reached that sensitive ring just below the tip, causing the glans to swell and pulse, then would move down again until her hand reached the root. I looked down and saw the glistening drops of pre-cum that were forming at the eye of my glans and watched as she carefully collected them with the palm of her hand and used them to moisten my prick allowing her hand to caress without friction. It just seemed to go on and on each stroke of her hand bringing a heightened sensation until my prick was starting to jerk and pulse and I was afraid that I would not be able to hold back my climax even though I had already spent my load once already.

I never imagined for a moment that Fiona Mclean was celibate or a sexual innocent but her touch was so perfect and expert and spoke of the experience in giving pleasure to her fortunate partners in the past.

I must have closed my eyes with the sheer delight from her caresses and then suddenly it got even better, I felt the hot wetness of her mouth closing over my prick, at first just taking the glans into her mouth, her tongue caressing and rolling over my most sensitive part. I know that suddenly I was gasping and my hands were resting gently on the top of her head, her long soft red hair brushing against my thighs, and I gently thrust my prick forward until I could feel that most of my length was inside that hot cavern and I could feel her tongue moving, the tip caressing the sensitive vein on the underside of my tool and then flicking at the glans. Fiona bobbed her head and started to move up and down faster, each downward motion taking my erection deeper into her mouth and each stroke bringing me closer to total ecstasy.

"Oh God, Fi ... That is beyond fantastic!" I panted. My prick was so stiff and engorged that the glans felt as if it was about to explode with the pressure of the blood throbbing into that swollen length.

She raised her eyes, her mouth still gently sucking at the tip of my prick and then released it and smiled lasciviously, her lips slightly pink and swollen with her efforts.

"Are you ready to fuck again?"

"Uh!" I grunted. I was still having trouble breathing normally after the pent up passion brought about by her her lips and mouth.

"Well I am..." She chuckled lasciviously... "I want you to fuck me again... then you can pour us some more whiskies."

I pulled her back so that we were again laid side by side and ran my hand lightly down over her ribs and soft round stomach until it rested on the Mound of Venus and gently probed with one finger into her warm moistness. I could feel that soft gingery muff of curls tickling my palm and the heat of her moist sex was almost scalding my fingers. She gave a deep urgent moan and pushed her legs open wide so that her soft slit was fully exposed to my questing fingers. I slid one finger up between those lips until I found the tiny concealed clit ball and began to roll it gently with the tip of my forefinger feeling it become engorged and stiffen almost instantly beneath the pressure of my finger tip.

"Oh darlin'... that is so lovely... don't stop... do it harder!" she panted hoarsely against my ear, and began to slowly rotate her hips so that her own motions were adding to my finger movements to massage her centre of erotic sensation. Her whole body was starting to tense and tremble.

"God Jack... I think that I am going to cum..." She gasped, her expression one of surprise, "Oh Fuck, yes... I am... I am... A-a-a-a-a-a-a-h!" And she did.

Her whole body jerked and writhed as she moaned and laughed her way through a rippling orgasm, one arm tightly wrapped around my neck holding my face to her throat, and the other hand jerking and squeezing at my erection until I thought that it would be impossible to hold back my own release.

"Oh Jack, hennie, that was so fast," she whispered, her voice throaty with lust, "You have got to fuck me now... You need to get your cock inside me... I want you to make me orgasm again with you inside me!"

My prick was more than ready to do her bidding, it was a hard eager rod trapped between our bodies. I eased myself up and felt her hand snake down to grasp my prick just below the glans and guide it to her vagina squeezing it hard just before the moment she gave a small thrust with her hips to impale herself on the tip. Fiona let out a deep, satisfied, throaty moan as I ploughed deep into her already hot, wet love tunnel, flooded with the juices from her orgasm. She locked her long smooth legs around mine and we just lay there entwined and gently rocking back and forth each savouring the sweet sensation of really deep penetration, sharing long urgent lustful kisses, slowly and gently humping, my whole world was centred on the warmth and moistness of her pussy, encasing my prick in a velvet sheath of sensual ecstasy which built until I could hold back no longer and began to slowly fuck again for real, drawing back almost to the point of withdrawal and then thrusting back in a long hard stroke, each thrust lifting her from the mattress until my weight slammed her back down. Her long shapely legs were clamped around mine and she surged forward to meet me as each hammering thrust got faster and harder, every penetration wringing a sharp gasp from her and a deep moan from me. I felt her vagina start to contract as she moved towards another orgasm, the rippling of her vagina walls pumping me to my own release and I felt my prick jerk and the glans swell and pulse as I erupted, furiously releasing a volcano of hot jizz deep inside her for the second time, mingling with her own juices as she shuddered through another orgasm, gasping and laughing with the joy of sexual release.

We made love twice more that night and slept very little but somewhere in between we managed to finish off that bottle of Glenfiddich and it was nothing short of a bloody miracle that both of us were bright eyed and bushy tailed the next morning, free of hangovers and ready to go down to the hotel breakfast room for food.

It appeared that I was not the only reveller from the night before to have stayed over at the hotel, there was at least two other men that I did not recognise in the restaurant still wearing dinner jackets but nobody was present that either Fiona or I recognised although I think that I was more concerned about her reputation than she was.

"So what happens now?" I asked her for maybe the tenth time since last night and received the same answer.

"You drive me to the airport to get my flight to Edinburgh and we say goodbye at the terminal." She confirmed, "Or I can get a taxi and we say goodbye here..."

"I don't really want to say goodbye at all Fi..." I whined. I knew that she had to go and that in a week's time she would be back in Canada in her new home, at her new job and living her new life. However, much I lusted after her and wanted things to be different, they could never be, and we both knew it!

"Last night was fabulous...it was something that we both needed to do to be able to get on with our lives..." She said sensibly. Her hand crossed the table breakfast table and rested over mine. "I shall never forget last night and I shall never forget you, Jack!"

"You could telephone me from time to time..." I suggested.

"No I couldn't, we would just make each other discontented and miserable..."

Of course she was right, one hundred and ten percent fucking right...and I knew it!

We kissed long and hard one last time at Southend air terminal and I sat in the lounge until I saw her 'plane take off and disappear towards the wild and woolly north heading for Scotland then went and sat in my car and smoked a couple of fags before driving back to my flat.

It was a long time before I saw Fiona Mclean again...but that is another story.

*

*** The story of Jack and the doctor's wife is narrated in JACK IN THE BOX

*

By the same author and on Literotica

The Touch

A Family Christmas

Wives and Lovers

Lucky Jack - Jack the Despicable

Breaking the Duck (1) Justin's Story

Breaking the Duck (2) Peeping Thomasina