Lucky Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked forward to my fortnightly personal coaching sessions in Fiona's study when we would not only work through my project work but sit and drink coffee and talk and I would always find an excuse to get my hand onto her arse and by the end of the academic year had progressed to gently squeezing and rubbing. After a couple of sessions I began to suspect that she was finding ways to present her bent over buttocks to me... but neither of us ever mentioned our little fondling adventures and they never went beyond simply touching. I didn't want to think about the possibility that maybe other students in the past had similar relations with her I wanted to believe that the strange intimacy we had was unique.

The final group session in her study at the end of the year brought all twenty under graduates together in her study for the traditional wine, cheese and biscuits. I hung back as the others finally departed.

"Just wanted to say thank you. For everything, Fiona." I said as we stood in her doorway. She was wearing one of her favourite jersey dresses, this time a dark grey with orange angular patterns, and as skin tight as always. We were standing very close and I guess that it was inevitable that I was going to make a grab for her!

I slipped my arms around her waist. I desperately wanted to grasp her arse but didn't want to risk overstepping the mark and so settled my hands on her hips.

"Can I kiss you Fi?" I asked in a throttled whisper. I don't know why I asked I should have just bloody done it! Asking was really not Lucky Jack's style, that would be a bit like asking "May I?" before biting into an apple.

"No! I don't think you should..." She said with a smile but didn't immediately push me away. Then she laughed, that fabulous sexy smoky chuckle and spun away out of my grip then turned back to face me.

She came back and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Go home and enjoy your vacation, Jack... Come back next year refreshed and ready to work... I will see you again then."

That was the last time that I saw Fiona McLean for two years. When I returned to college the next September she had gone and been replaced with bloody Charles Beasley, in fairness a good conscientious tutor but he wasn't Fiona. The official announcement told that she had taken up a chair at the University of Toronto in Canada an advancement she truly deserved. I missed her not being there, I missed not being able to touch up her arse whenever we were alone. Nothing else ever happened between us and I don't think that I really had a serious crush on Fiona but I definitely lusted after her body and I hadn't forgotten her.

I spent two years thinking that I should have fucking kissed her whether she wanted it or not... I had been a pratt to chicken out at the first obstacle.

I was about to make my way over to speak to her when I felt a touch on my arm and looked back to find Polly waiting for me. I desperately wanted to go to Fiona McLean but I needed to walk Polly out to her car, she was my date after all and we were sleeping together, but I didn't want Fiona to see me leaving with another woman and sod off with somebody else before I got back.

Shit! I hadn't given thought that she might be with a guy, that somebody might be escorting her, maybe even a partner or husband! She had not been with a partner when she was at Essex Uni although there were always the unsubstantiated rumours of affairs or lovers, which always attach to attractive unmarried women, but that was two years ago. It was inconceivable that a woman as sensuous and desirable as Fiona McLean was not fucking somebody, maybe not a regular partner and I couldn't believe that she was gay but I knew that she could not possibly be celibate either. We had discussed many things but never her sex life or relationships and whilst she had teased me about my reputation as a womaniser she had thankfully never asked for details.

By the time that I had spent ten minutes saying goodbye to Polly made a commitment to see her again when she returned and watched her drive away then raced frantically back into the hotel, Fiona had disappeared.

"Shit! Fuck and Bugger!" I swore causing an unseen female behind me to cluck in disgust. I cast around the function room which was now starting to thin out but couldn't locate her and then by chance caught the sound of her voice from the hotel bar and headed in that direction.

I could see the top of her copper hair and shouldered my way through the packed bar until I was standing just behind her when the woman she was talking with turned and walked away.

"If you put your hand on my arse...I will bloody kill you, Jack Drake!" She hissed with a grin. She knew that I was there and turned to face me.

"Hello Fi, I have missed you..." I smiled and we exchanged a swift hug as old friends do. I kept my hands away from her arse but it was an effort.

"Missed Me? You've missed having my bum to grope..." She chuckled lewdly. The fact that she had let me get away with fondling her for so long, a complete academic year, could only mean that she had enjoyed it if not condoned it and she hadn't forgotten it either.

"You buggered off to Canada and never even sent me a bloody postcard!" I said petulantly. "I thought that we had a special relationship?"

"Jack, sweetie..." She said quietly leaning in so that we could not be overheard. "I don't fuck my students!"

"I'm not your student anymore!" I countered.

"So you think that gives you a free pass into my bed, do you?" She challenged with an arched eyebrow and a mocking grin.

"It sounds good to me." I replied cheekily, "You have kept me waiting two bloody years!"

"H-m-m-m-m-m, get me another drink and I'll think about that..." She handed me a tumbler which I sniffed.

"Whisky?"

"Large one... Single malt...Neat!"

I got two large malts from the bar and we took then outside onto the terrace so that we could smoke. Fiona was still smoking the same St. Moritz Menthol cigarettes with the distinctive gold band. She lit one for herself and then passed the packet to me. I rather enjoyed the smooth minty flavour but this was the first I had tasted since the last time that I had seen her.

"They tell me that you are graduating with an Upper 2nd Class Honours Degree, Jack... " She said conversationally, "Well done, I always told you that you were much better than you gave yourself credit for...but it could have been a first"

"Thanks," I muttered. "I guess I spent too much time fucking about... Besides I lost my favourite tutor remember..." I was not really blaming her, most of her module had been completed and assessed long before she left. I probably could have got a 1st Class Honours Degree if I had spent a tad more time on my course work and expended a little less energy shagging anything that was alive and had tits. My practical work experience module had been spent with an insurance company in London and had been a doddle, in fact it had been nothing more than an office based shag-fest although I had made some useful contacts for the future and learned a bit about the real working environment...working girls don't put out as easily as students and cost a lot more to run!

"So how long are you back for?" I asked hopefully. If Fiona was coming back to Essex University I might even consider staying on and doing my master's degree.

"Just a few days, I am flying up to Edinburgh tomorrow to spend a week with my sister and then back to Toronto..." The thought that she was going to be gone again in a day left a cold lump of disappointment in my stomach.

I am not sure what I was expecting from her. Did I really think that this mature, sophisticated woman, more than twice my age, would ever have let me into her knickers? Two years ago I had been a nineteen year old horny degenerate and had done the unspeakable act of fondling my professor's arse and because she had been generous enough to treat it as flirting and had not charged me with sexual harassment I had built up a fantasy around our student-teacher relationship and the touchy-feely flirtation that we had enjoyed.

The fact that she had not let me make a pass at her should have told me something!

Fiona McLean had always made me horny just being around her. She was making me feel horny now! I prayed that she wouldn't look down and spot the growing erection that was tenting out my dress trousers. It was de ja veux, I had sat trying to conceal my physical attraction to her virtually every lecture or one-to-one coaching session that we had for a year, if she had never spotted my state of arousal then it was a bloody miracle...if she had then she was generous enough not to draw attention to it and embarrass me, I could not possibly have been the first randy student that had developed a case for her.

The problem was that I was not very good at being horny and suppressing it. When it came to women and sex then my prick tended to rule my head and the intoxicating thrill of the chase and seduction easily overrode caution and common sense something that had come close to landing me in the shit more than once. It was made worse because many women found me attractive and made it easy for me to flirt with them and seduce them.

I knew that I should just have another drink with this woman that I so admired and then leave, but my mouth was about to embroil me in an action that my brain did not condone as common sense.

"Fiona...?" I started. I guess that she knew where I was leading the conversation.

"We shouldn't do this here. There's so much to talk about but perhaps not in public. Are you ready to leave yet?" she asked.

"Anytime... You are the only part of this wake that is not totally boring...except for the free bar of course..."

"I am staying in the hotel tonight...Room 242" She smiled conspiratorially, "I have a full bottle of 18 year old malt whisky, so you won't miss out on the free bar..."

"You mean...?" I muttered moronically, I tend to clam up when taken by surprise and Fiona had rocked me back on my heels.

"You still owe me a kiss, remember..." She chuckled. "You chickened out and fled, last time..."

Oh Fucking Hell! I should have pressed on two years ago instead of frigging giving up... I mentally kicked myself for being such a bloody loser! But, she was offering me a second chance now and I wasn't going to pass it up this time, no way. My erection was hardening in my trousers and I was starting get a reciprocal lump in my throat in anticipation of what I hoped was to come.

"Er...shall we...?" I stuttered nodding towards the door into the hotel.

"No we shall not..." She laughed. "Why don't you have another cigarette and then come and find me...Room 242 remember..." I guess that it would not have been too discreet for us to leave together through a room full of people who knew both of us.

I smoked one cigarette and then went to the doorway. I could see her copper hair surrounded by a clutch of people, she had obviously got snared as she crossed the function room. How fucking frustrating was that! Another cigarette and she appeared to have finally got away and I started to make my way around the perimeter of the room trying not to get into any conversations. Fortunately it was only Tubby James from Norwich who buttonholed me.

"Hi Jack, mate... good party eh!" He chortled a bridge roll in one hand and a slice of gateaux on a paper plate in the other. James had gone from being just chubby to approaching fat in three years and it was bloody obvious why. "Professor McLean is here, you know..."

"Huh, yeah, I know..." I growled and squeezed past his corpulent gut to get to the exit. Idiot James was not here under his own merit but was escorting Melissa who had achieved a Lower 2nd Honours degree. It was bloody ironic, Tubby James had squeaked through with just a straight pass degree but had managed to land himself a job with Royal Bank back in Norwich and he and Melissa would be off to start their happily ever after lives in a few weeks, whilst Polly and I, both top graduates were without jobs to go to.

A few minutes later I was tapping discreetly on the door of room 242.

The door swung inwards and Fiona smiled warmly before retreating into the room with me following. She was still dressed exactly as she had been downstairs in a sheek black silk dress that hugged her figure and made her shapely tits look very pointed and enormous. For several long seconds we just stood there looking at each other our eyes locked and I could detect a tiny flame of lust flickering in her gaze. As much as I felt that I wanted to I could not just jump on her...

"Er...Fiona...what do you...?" I fumbled. I was acting like a fucking moron, I was the confident guy... the rogue... the one with all the patter...Lucky Jack never gets lost for words! Suave Lucky Jack always gets the girl! But being in Fiona Mclean's presence had always turned my frontal lobe to crumbly goat's cheese.

I took a step forward so that our faces were only inches apart and her magnificent pointy breasts were almost but not quite touching my chest. She had discarded her shoes and without them she was slightly shorter than me her eyes now on a level with my mouth, just bloody perfect. I could feel my prick starting to twitch back to life and my balls beginning to tingle with anticipation.

This was one of those dream moments, a benchmark instant in a guy's life when something he has dreamed about and anticipated is there before him in reality and all that he has to do is step up to the mark and claim the prize and for once I was in the right place at the right time, I fucked up last time but I would get it right now!

I leaned in a bit more. Now our lips were only an inch apart and I could feel the firm tips of her breasts pressing against my chest through the white cotton of my pleated dress shirt, my breath was starting to catch in my throat and I felt as though I was being strangled by the starched wing collar and my bow tie. My brain said that I needed to unbutton that collar and take off the tie but my prick had my hands under contract for something else and I would have allowed myself to choke to death before forgoing that assignment. I slowly reached out with both hands and encircled her waist and slid my hands down over that smooth sheer silk until I had one of those beautiful, wonderful buttocks cupped in each hand and pulled her against me. She didn't resist and she didn't protest when I pushed the erection which was filling my trousers hard against her belly which felt soft and yielding. My prick telegraphed that she was not wearing a girdle. Well a lot of older ladies do...although I never thought for a moment that Fiona would.

I certainly wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. I was not going to ask her if I could kiss her this time I was just going to do it.

Then her hand came up and her the index finger of her right hand pressed against my mouth, silencing my next thought and holding me back from her waiting lips.

"What have you come here for, Jack?" She whispered. Her voice was deep and smoky, filled with lust and so, so sexy and wanton... the voice of a million year old goddess of love, the eternal whore, the voice of every woman that had ever seduced a man since the beginning of time.

"We wanted to talk..." I suggested weakly. The last thing I wanted to do right then was bloody talk.

"So... Do you want to talk?" She swirled her hips slightly so that her stomach rubbed sensuously against my trapped erection.

"Fuck NO!"

"So what do you want from me, Jack?" Her voice held that same challenge that she used when I would bring her a piece of project work and expect to be told how to proceed. She would force me to come up with the solution for myself. I already knew the answer I just wasn't sure how to say it.

"I...I want to make love to you...Fiona!" I panted the words coming out in a breathless rush. Her husky voice and the closeness of her body was making it difficult to breathe and almost impossible to think.

"NO! Tell me in the REAL words! The words that you use to your little bimbos when they are bucking beneath you every night! Use the words that tell me that you REALLY want me, Jack Drake!" Her words seared into my brain as if her hot whisky laced breath was entering my mouth like a zephyr and filling my head.

"Jeez-us Fiona...!" I took a deep breath, opened my mind and let the held back contents pour out of my mouth.

"I want to FUCK YOU...!"

"What else?" She demanded.

"I want to use your body...stretch you to tearing point with my cock and fill you with my seed! I want to make you orgasm over and over until you are completely satisfied and then still screaming for more! I want to own every part of your body and have you own every part of mine!"

She started to laugh. That deep throated rippling sexy hot laugh that as always made my heart thump and my balls tingle with excitement. Her left hand came up and tugged the comb from her hair and she threw back her head and shook out her coppery mane into a cascade of deep gold and bronze floating around her shoulders. She was no longer my professor of business studies but was instantly transformed into some primal Celtic goddess of lust and love.

"I knew that you wouldn't fail me, Jack..." She chuckled lavisciously. "Now you need to make good on those promises... And we only have the one night...!"

I felt her hands come up and cup my chin and draw my face to hers and was so grateful that I had bothered to take the time for another shave just before leaving for the party. Our faces tilted together and our lips met and her hands moved to caress my cheeks and ears then her fingers were thrusting into my dark curly hair and making my scalp tingle as her short clipped nails lightly scratched at the skin beneath my hair.

She slowly placed her firm red lips gently upon mine and I could feel her breathing intensify and her tender lips begin to quiver. As her lips touched mine the softness was so unreal, like a feather so light and soft, yet skilful and breath-taking. That first kiss seemed to last an eternity and when she eventually pulled away I found myself wanting, yearning, and begging for more. As our lips parted I could feel the warm whisky heated breath on my lips and then we were kissing again with the same gentle perfection as before but this time with a greater intensity my tongue slipping past her lips and probing into her welcoming mouth and entangling with her tongue, dancing to a rhythm of their own.

I had waited two years for this moment and I didn't want to break away but we both realised the need to be able to breathe before we suffocated on our own passion.

"Oh God, don't stop, Jack, darlin'..." She panted against my throat, her lust strengthening her Edinburgh accent, and pulled my face back against hers planting little kisses across every part of my face, lips, chin and cheeks. I plunged my lips hard into the crook of her neck and kissed that sensitive erogenous zone at the point where the throat joins the breast bone and was rewarded with a deep moan of wanton pleasure and yearning for fulfilment. Her hair fell across my face in a sweet smelling auburn cascade making me moan with the sensory stimulation that the feel and scent of her hair invoked. I continued to kiss and nibble at her soft neck and she tilted her head so that I could run my lips down the length of her throat my tongue gliding over her soft skin tracing a damp line down to the valley of her cleavage where it showed at the neck of her dress. My hands clutched her buttocks and pressed her groin tightly against mine, my erection trapped tightly inside my trousers, pressed hard against her soft belly.

Her hands came up to my chest and pushed me gently away our mouths still darting at each other stealing small kisses as we parted.